She's Not Afraid (Zayn Malik...

Por zaynsbrunette2

He's Scary. They're afraid of him. She is not. He's a player. They all fall for him. She does not. He is a ba... Más

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 15 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18 ~
Chapter 19 ~
Authors Note ~
Chapter 20 ~
Chapter 21 ~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23 ~
Chapter 24 ~
Chapter 25 ~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 28 ~
Chapter 29 ~
Chapter 30 ~
Chapter 31 ~
Dedications ~

Chapter 27~

8.1K 265 22
Por zaynsbrunette2

Zayn's POV

One day later.

The guilt. It's eating me alive.

And the worst part is, I don't regret kissing Ariana. Not one bit.

What should I do?

I took out my phone from my back pocket of my dark blue jeans and dialed Harry's number.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Rin-*

"Hello" He answered.

"Sup Harry?" I asked, calmy.

"Nothing really, what about you? Hows your mum?" He asked.

"She's good, she's improving. Uhm, is it okay if you drop by? I need to talk to you." I asked.

"Sure mate. I'll be over in a bit. " He answered.

"Thanks, bye." I hung up.

I sat patiently and waited for Harry to come. After about 15 minutes I felt a knock on my door. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Mate!" Harry smiled. I let him in.

"Hey," I smiled.

"So, what's wrong?" He asked as we sat on the sofa.

"How do you know somethings wrong?" I smirked.

"Because, you're my bestfriend. I know when you're upset and when you aren't." He pointed out.

"It's Ariana." I sighed.

"What about her?" He asked.

"We kissed." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I know, mate. You told me." He said.

"No, we kissed again. . ." I slowly said.

"Mate," He sighed.

"What about Samantha?"

"I love her, but I just wanted to kiss Ariana again and again. I don't know why. We have this connection." I sighed.

"And we don't?" Those words didn't come out of Harry's mouth. I looked at the door and Samantha was standing there. Obviously pissed.

Did she hear everything?

"Sam-" I started.

"You cheated? Not once, but twice? H-How could you?" She cried.

"Sam, I-" She ran out the door. I got off my sofa and ran after her.

She didn't run to her car. She ran into Ariana's house.

"Mate! Go stop her!" Harry yelled

"Samantha! Stop!" I yelled after her.

What is she going to do?

Ariana's POV

I was listening to music when I heard loud banging. I ran downstairs, someone was banging on the door who could it be? I quickly opened the door to see Samantha. She's crying. Why is she crying?

" Samantha! Why you crying? What happened?" I asked.

"You! How dare you kiss my boyfriend twice?! I was so nice to you!" She yelled.

"Samantha, i'm sor-" I Felt my face heat up instantly. She smacked me!

"Okay, I probably deserved that," I got up from the floor.

"No! You didn't!" I heard a voice from behind Samantha.

"Zayn?" I felt a little dusy. I probably hit my head too hard.

He ran upto me a grabbed me before I fell to the floor again. The room was spinning. Why does Zayn have eight heads? Oh god, i've gone mad. I tried standig on my own but, I couldn't keep balance.

" Samantha don't you ever touch anyone like that again." He yelled.

"Like she said, she deserves it." She smirked.

"Samantha, can you please just get out of here?" He said, pissed.

"Zay-" I said.

What is he doing?

"No! Ariana. Leave Samantha. You have done enough." He yelled.

And with that she left.

"Zayn what are you doing?" I asked.

"Uhm, I think I just dumped Samantha." He said, so calmly.

"You think?" I chuckled.

"Yup, now lets get you to the sofa, you look like youre going to pass out." He said, seriously.

"My head hurts," I sighed.

"I'll get you some tylenol." He ran into the kitchen. He came back with a pill and a glass of water.

"Thanks," I popped the tylenol in mh mouth and drank water after it.

"Your welcome, Love. I can't believe she really smacked you though," He stared at me.

"It's fine. I really did deserve it. i didn't mean to break you two up. Please forgive me." I begged.

"No, it's not your fault. Don't say sorry. If anything I should say sorry for Sam's phsyco behavior." He chuckled.

"Well, it's alright." I chuckled.

"C'mon, it's late. Go to sleep." He carried me up the stairs and layed me on my bed.

"Is there anything you need before I leave?" He smiled.

"Yes, don't leave." I said.

He lighty chuckled, "Alright, move over."

"Yaaay!" I yelled sarcastically.

"Oh Ariana, what am I gonna do with you." He sighed.

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?" I asked.

"Ofcourse i'm sure, I could never be mad at you, even if I tried. Now go to sleep. Goodnight." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Night"I smiled. Soon, I let the dark take over me, and I fell into a heavy sleep.

Zayn's POV

I was watching Ariana sleep and I saw her tossing and turning.

"Ariana, wake up" I shook her body lightly.

She kept moving, "Ari, wake up" I shook her more.

"Huh? What?" She asked sleppily. She had tears in her big brown eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried

"It's your mom, I had a dream about her." She said.

"Go on," He says, interested in what i have to say.

*In her dream*

"Doctor Sydney! Help!" I yelled at the doctor as I saw Tricia's line almost going flat.

He dragged me out of the room, "You have to leave!" She yelled.

"What's happening to her?!" I yelled, disobeying her.

"Please, leave." She took me out of the room and locked the door behind herself. I brought my hands to my face and wiped my tears as I slid down the door to the cold, hard, floor.

Is she going to be alright?

I can't just sit here and wait for her to die! I need to help.

I managed to walk through the door by picking the lock with my hair clip.

The doctors were all around Tricia, trying to do everything they possibly could to help Tricia.

Then the door opened, there stood something so beutiful, so bright, you could'nt stare at it for long cause you're eyes would tear up. It was glowing, it was a person. It was Zayn.

"Step aside," He said.

The doctors moved away from Tricia's body, staring at Zayn. Zayn brought his hands to her heart and it suddenly started pumping again. She was breathing again. He smiled as a tear slipped down his eyes. "I knew you would never leave me, mum" And with that Zayn left.

*End of Dream*

"That was amazing," He smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

"It really was." I wiped my tears.

"Do you really think I can be the one to wakeup my mother?" He smiled.

"Of course, Zayn." I smiled.

A/N:

Heyyy. Hope you liked this chapter!!

Comment!! Vote!!!

And, @Shaz_1D, please update 'It's you'

Thxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 13.7K 47
One Direction Niall Horan Fan-fiction. •Completed•
62.5K 1.5K 37
"You need to decide if it's worth your time to keep holding on." - Copyright @brendan-gallagher. All Rights Reserved ® 2015 - Started on: 11...
291K 5.7K 72
A Royal Reality. In which Nicole leaves the United States to get over a mutual break up but instead lands into the arms of her real prince charming w...
463K 6.9K 68
this is for experience, so advice and what my flaws are is what im looking for, but if you come to enjoy my writing i appreciate it. anyway, enjoy.