The Other One

By Smartgirl94

"He pushed me He pushed me into his arms The arms of another man I didn't want to, really I didn't but he jus... More

The Other One (One-shot)
Where do I begin? (Prologue)
Ch 1. All I Ever wanted was love
Ch 2. What does She have that I don't?
Ch 3. Do you believe me?
Ch 4. So I met Him
Ch 5. I Fell in Love again
Ch 6. Where We left off
Ch 7. The Time he Notices her
Ch 8. When He Fell for Her
Ch 10. What Have I Done?
Ch 11. The Start of ending Marriage
Ch 12. An Offer of a Lifetime Pt. 1
Ch 13. An Offer of a Lifetime Pt. 2
Ch 14. Second Chance at Love too?
Ch. 15- Meanwhile, Almost a Year Later...
Ch 16. When will the pain be over?

Ch 9. When it Consumes him

10.3K 261 16
By Smartgirl94

A/N 1: Mature content. If you are under 18 years old, do NOT read this chapter. And for the rest of you this is my first time writing like this so please be nice. Thank you!

*Edited- February 7, 2016

XxXxXxXxX

Today was the day

For after two weeks, today she was going to meet with him

With Mark Grayson

Evan was in his home office waiting for her to leave so he could call Jackson and give him the 'go ahead'. He couldn't focus on the papers in front of him, his thoughts were solely on Rosie and what she is planning on doing with Grayson. Then that was when he heard footsteps and he slowly stood up and quietly went to his office door and opened a crack to be able to see what she is doing.

He saw Rosie look at the hallway mirror and fix her make-up and hair. She grab her coat, purse and an overnight bag? The feeling in his heart and gut came back in full force and he didn't like it. He waited until he heard the door close to alert Jackson.

"Jackson. Yeah it's me. She's coming your way. Be prepared to follow her. Inform me if anything important happens that I need to know. Alright, bye." He hung up and walked towards the kitchen to drink anything strong. Once he found a bottle of Vodka he grab a cup for water and poured into it. He took sips out of it, as he waited for a call from Jackson.

XxXxXxXxX

Four hours he waited

Until his cell rang out of his empty apartment home.

He looked at the Caller ID and saw the name Jackson. He took a deep breath and answered.

"What do you have for me?" There was a pause before Jackson responded.

"Sir...I think it would be better if you saw this yourself. They are going to a Hotel right now. Would you like the address, Sir?" Jackson hesitated. Evan closed his eyes, he didn't want to know but he had to know all at the same time.

"Give me the address Jackson. Uh-huh, I know where that is. Alright I'll see you there." Evan placed his phone in his pocket and grab his coat and marched in a rush out of the apartment. Once in his car he froze. What was he going to do once there? Will he want to see them together? Will he surprised them in the act? Does he even have the right to criticize her if he was the one who started it all?

He started the car and drove out into the streets.

XxXxXxXxX

Evan reached his destination and parked his car away from the Hotel and saw Jackson by his car. He walked towards him and Jackson handed him his binoculars.

"They are in the lobby, Sir." He told him. Evan turned towards the Hotel and looked through the binoculars. His breathing stop at the sight that was playing right in front of him. Grayson had his arms around Rosie's body and looked like a newlywed's. He swallowed bitterly, He saw one of the Hotel workers hand Grayson a white card. He knew what was about to happen.

Evan, without a second thought, ran across the street, while Jackson shouting after him, "Sir, wait!" He was about to run after him but a city bus came between him and the Hotel. Once Evan was across, he coolly and calmly walked into the Hotel. He looked around and caught a glimpse of Rosie's coat. He walked to where the saw her and where the elevators were located. Once he turned a corner the elevator door closed he looked above it to see where it would stop.

"Top floor." He said. He pushed the button and another elevator door opened and stepped inside. Once he pressed the button to go to the top, the elevator door shut closed and leaned on the elevator rails behind him. Never did he thought he of all people would be doing this. What in the world was he doing?

Was I insane, or desperate?

He shook his head of the thought running through his head when the elevator stop and dinged. He step out and looked down the hallways and there they were.

They were kissing. No not just kissing

Making out

Evan saw Mark place the white card in the card slot and opened the door. Mark lead Rosie into the room and shut the door behind her. Evan stood there, not knowing what he was supposed to do. He slowly walked towards their room and stop. Did he really want to know or see what was going to happen? Was this the feeling she felt every time he was the with Donna? Anger burned through his veins, just the thought of her, her of all people, doing this to him? His so called wife that would say to him that she loved him, would beg him to love her. She wasn't allowed to cheat on him, he was the one allowed to; not her. Never her.

And yet here she is, willing with another man. A man that is not you.

So? He is her husband, he was the head of their so called 'household'. He was loved by everyone, men looked up to him; wanting to be like him. Women wanting to be with him. She should be lucky he chose her to be his wife.

But how long does that last? How long did you really think she would last with that kind of lifestyle? You don't even love her. You used her for you and Donna's gain. You weren't in it for her; you were in it for her family's name and money.

But still, what in the world did that Grayson see that little girl. Why in the world does he even care? She is not anything special.

You of all people should know why. You are a petty man, egotistical bastard who thinks every women in the world, including your long suffering wife, need to worship you like your some kind of saint.

You don't want her to do nothing with her life, never wanting her to be happy and yet you do whatever the f*ck you want, never caring what she thought or felt.

So here come Mark Grayson, who for some reason is interested in her, kissing her, looking into her eyes lovingly. Doing all the things you of all people should be doing with her.

So why not?

Why not let her be happy?

Evan saw one of the housekeeper cleaning up a room two doors down from where he was standing and saw the master key. He walked up the cart and grab it and walked back to their room. He slowly open the door and stuck his head inside and saw on the floor her and his coat on the floor. He walked in and saw a trail of discarded clothing making a path to the bedroom. The door was barely closed but he could hear heavy breathing, the bed springs making a creaking sound. There was grunts, whimperings, moans coming from there .

Evan closed his eyes, not knowing what to do. Should he or should he not? Going with his gut, he slowly open the door and there he saw it all.

Rosie had her eyes closed as moans and whimpering sounds came out of her mouth as she sat in Mark's lap, lightly going up and down on him as Mark had his hands on her bum, gripping it tightly. Mark then stopped her and gently laid her down and quickly began raming her as her head was thrown back and her back arched. Rosie moan loudly as if she was a p*rn stars and silently chanting Mark's name.

"Mark!" She painted harshly, "Mark I'm c*ming, I'm c*ming-!" She wailed in ecstasy; of the pleasures he was making her feel. Mark grunted and then laughed breathlessly.

"Then c*m Angel , I'm right behind you." He groaned out as his rhythm was getting choppy. Rosie grabbed the sheets under her in a tight grip and wailed out her climax. Her legs raised, open wide as she kept climaxing higher and higher. As her inner walls gripped him, he slammed in her one last time and let lose inside her. He shook on top of her as they panted out.

Heavy hot breathing was the only thing that was heard around the room. The bedroom door was open but no one was there. The halls, living room and kitchen empty.

The Housekeeper never even notice that her master key was once gone as she used it to open the next room to clean.

Evan was in the main lobby looking haunted. His face pale, in horror at what he had witnessed. He closed his eyes as tears slipped out. He walked out of the Hotel and saw that Jackson was now by the entrance. Evan pulled out a brown paper bag from his coat jacket. He handed it to Jackson.

"He it is" He said, his tone of voice indifference. "Payment in full. Your services are not longer required. You did a good job Jackson." Evan didn't even look at him as he said this. Jackson hesitanted in taking the bag but took it. He nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Thank you sir. I will be going now, do you need anything else from me?" Evan shook his head.

"No, you can go." Jackson nodded and walked back to his car and drove off. Evan walked back to his own car. Once on the streets again he was just in auto pilot, letting his body move and his mind just shut down. Once in the apartment, he walked where he left his Vodka, instead of taking sips from his cup, he got the bottle and just drank from it. He grunted at the tasted and how it burned down his throat. Evan laughed at the situation he was in; a cheater being cheated on, who would have thought that would happen?

You did

He shook his head at that stupid thought. Did he really expect this to happen to him? No he didn't. Did he expect that no one would look at his wife as a woman and not a child spoiled brat like all the rich kids were? He stopped drinking from the bottle at that question, did he?

Well...did you?

"Yes. Yes I did." He hoarsely said. He then, with his bottle of Vodka walked back to his office and just dropped down on his couch and just drank to his heart content.

He just let it all consume him

Until he couldn't just feel anymore.

XxXxXxXxX

Evan woke up with a start the next morning. This throat hurted, his mouth was dry, his body ached. He groan in misery; this hangover was not helping in the slightest. Evan looked at the clock on his wall, as best as he can, and saw that it was almost 10 minutes until 2 p.m. He dug into his pocket for his phone and saw there was about 25 missed calls from Donna and 10 missed calls from the office and none from Rosie.

What did you expect her to do? You never called her for anything right?

He shut his eyes for a moment and rubbed his temples to try to relieve some of the pain. He groan when he heard the doorbell ring and rapid knocking.

"Evan! Evan open up, its me!" Evan stopped what he was doing when he heard that voice.

"What is she doing here?" He wonder out loud. He slowly stood up and walked towards the door as she continued with her constant knocking and ringing the doorbell. He opened the door and without missing a beat she walked into the apartment in fury.

"Why haven't you answered any of my calls Evan? You have been ignoring me for far too long." She turned around, her black fur winter coat was unbuttoned and reviled a very short, very skin tight, sexy sheer red cocktail dress and black pumps. Her dark hair was down in messy waves and her eye make-up was done in dark colors; nicely done. He leaned on a wall to support himself, trying to wake up and stop the pounding inside his head. She looked at him closely, then went near him and smelt him; her nose wrinkle in disgust.

"What the hell Evan, have you been drinking?!" She shriek in fury. He groaned once more.

"Stop yelling Donna!" He shouted but grunted in pain. She took a deep breath to calm down and took a step back.

"I can't believe you would do this. Why didn't you answer my calls?" She hissed as she removed her coat. Then she slowly walked towards him, seductively moving her hips and placed her hands on his chest. "I missed you." She looked up in his blue eyes, "Did you miss me?" She asked as she cooed. He closed his eyes and sighed through his nose.

"I do, but listen Don-"

She cut him off as she grabbed his face in her hands roughly. "If you f*king missed me so much then how come I never heard a peep out of except, 'I'm busy with a project, I'll see you when I can'." She released her grip and with one hand gently caress his face. "You know I don't like to sleep alone, I haven't slept well in weeks." She took a couple of steps back as he placed his hand once more on his face. Donna removed her tiny dress and dropped it on the floor. All she had left on was a lace thong was was almost see-through. She smirk once she saw she had his attention once more. She walked up to him again and sensuality rubbed herself onto him.

"How about we take this to the bedroom to...you know...take a 'nap'." She looked up and kissed him. Evan started to kiss her and get into it. Evan ran one hand into her hair and the other grip her inner thighs and placed it over his hip. When she wrapped her arms around his neck, he grabbed her other leg and hoisted her up and she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist.

As their kiss started to grow hungrily and possessive, he moved them towards the couch. Donna attack his shirt by ripping it and the buttons started to fly everywhere. Evan glided his hands from her waist to her legs and opened up her legs to get closer to her and grind himself on her covered mound.

She moan in pleasure and quickly as she could unbuckled his belt and opened his pants zipper. She grab his c*ck and stroked it a couple of times until she felt pre-c*m slip through the head. Evan panted and groaned at the feel of her soft hands as he looked down to see Donna move her thong to the side and push his thick heavy c*ck into her as she whimpered; it has been far too long for her.

Evan closed his eyes at the feeling of her wet p*ssy accepting him inside of her. When he opened his eyes he was shocked at what he saw.

Rosie?

Rosie smiled up to him and she, as best as she could, began to move her hips and moaned at the feel of his c*ck. Evan didn't hesitate and began to slam into her as she screamed in pleasure.

"Oh baby! Harder, please harder baby!" She shrieked. Evan then picked up the pace and started to ram into her p*ssy as quickly as he could; sweat pouring from his forehead and chest.

"Sh*t you feel so good." He hissed as her walls gripped him as if it didn't want him to stop and leave. He then picked her up and sat himself down on the couch and she sat in his lap facing him. He grounded his heels on the carpet floor and slammed upwards. She wailed loudly; he was in too deep into her. He had never done that to her before, Donna thought to herself.

Evan looked up to a face of his wife as he just continued to ram her and grind her crazily as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back onto the couch. The fake Rosie started to pant out heavily.

"Sh*t Evan, I'm c*ming!" She shouted out. Evan then open his eyes and then saw that Rosie disappeared and saw Donna once more. He stopped abruptly and pushed her off him roughly and she fell on the floor. She looked at him in horror and anger.

"What the f*ck was that Evan! I was almost about to c*m, you a**h*le!" She yelled at him. He panted out heavily and zipped up his pants and buckled his belt. He stood up and walked away from her.

"I can't do anymore Donna. This is getting way too old." Donna became quiet. Was he saying what I think he is saying?

"What the h*ll do you mean by that Evan?" She calmly asked. Evan took a deep breath and just came out with it.

"Its over. I don't want you anymore, Donna."

And for some reason it felt as if a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

XxXxXxXxX

A/N 2: Hey guys! I know! The sex scene are sh*tty, this is my first time in writing something like this so please take it easy on me. Please Read, Review, Vote and Share and I'll see you guys really soon :D

P.S. the picture on top or on the side is the dress Donna was wearing and also I DON'T own the picture,or any others I have posted up here past and or future, I'm just using it to give you guys visual. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...
5.1M 150K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
1M 27.5K 45
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
148K 4.4K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...