Just One Kiss

By TheEpicSmurfs

He's Undercover He's Deadly. And he wants nothing more than your soul. Nathaniel Dias has escaped a prison f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14...?
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

12.9K 219 58
By TheEpicSmurfs

Three:

Morning, finally! Despite being absolutely exhausted last night I'd still struggled to sleep. The anticipation of possibly being able to steal a soul today had kept me awake all night; I was like a little kid on Christmas eve.

I needed to look my absolute hottest today to draw all female students closer to me; which shouldn't be hard because I was already hot, it came with being a soul sucking monster. My green eyes, black floppy hair and very toned abs just drew the girls right into the trap; like bees to honey. It certainly helps me to tempt my prey, and to top it all off I have my overall charm and irresistible chat up lines.

I took a shower before finding something to wear. In the end I just settled for casual jeans and a white T-shirt with a check shirt over the top; yes of course soul-stealers wear normal clothes. Do you expect us to walk around wearing a black cloak? I guess you also expect us to have devil horns and big black wings too? Well, your idea of us soul-eaters is completely messed up! We're just like normal guys, except for the fact that we're a lot hotter than the average guy. But I certainly don't have horns or wings; foolish humans jumping to conclusions!

When I'd been to previous high schools to steal souls I'd found that the whole player act could be quite successful in getting girls, so I had plenty of chat up lines up my sleeves. I just hoped that I could find an easy girl who would kiss me today, I was desperate for a soul to quench that yearning thirst that was building. If I didn't steal a soul soon then I wouldn't be able to control my actions, I'd probably end up going on a mass soul-stealing-spree, which would result in lots of suspicious deaths.

Despite how appealing that sounded, I knew I needed to lie low for a while. Just until I was certain that no one was searching for me. I'm pretty sure the hunter will begin their pursuit of me once they've heard of my escape. That was one hell of a prison break; I felt like such a ninja! But maybe if I'd plotted for a while longer I would have come up with a prison break that wouldn't have been quite so obvious, and then I'd be completely free to eat as many souls as I want. I guess there's no point in dwelling over it; I need to make the most of my freedom. Time to go eat some souls!

Once I was ready for school I headed downstairs to grab a quick snack before heading to school. I wanted to get there early because that way I had even longer to work my magic on the girls.

I soon set off for school, it wasn't too far away, it was in an easy walking distance. Plus walking there had it's advantages too; I can keep my eyes open for potential soul donators. I shoved my hands in my jeans pockets and then began a slow casual walk to school. I was certainly going to arrive there early so I figured I might as well take my time.

When I got to school I began to follow the signs to the reception so that I could sign in and receive my map and timetable that you usually got on your first day. Whilst walking there I spotted a blonde girl talking avidly into her phone. Her face showed clear enthusiasm in the conversation.

She looked like a cheerleader kind of girl; an easy target.

Soul donator one! I thought whilst a smirk made it's way on my face.

"Excuse me?" I called to the blonde girl. She looked up at me and her mouth fell open in shock as she started to drool over me. She began checking me out before whispering something into her phone and hanging up.

"Yes?" she answered as she walked over to me, slightly swaying her hips seductively in the process.

"Um, I'm new here and I can't find my way to the reception, could you show me the way please?" I asked politely while flashing one of my oh-so-dazzling smiles at her. She gazed dreamily into my eyes as if hypnotised by my charm. She soon managed to compose herself though.

"Oh, you're new here? Well of course I'll show you to reception! I'm Haylea, and you are?" she asked, fluttering her eyes whilst sticking her chest out emphasising her clearly fake boobs. Really? What kind of girl gets a boob job at the age of seventeen?

"I'm Nathaniel," I greeted as she began to lead me down the corridor. "So, did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?" she asked, frowning in confusion. She looked up at me as if I was completely crazy.

I strangely felt like shouting: 'Did the plastic surgery hurt?' but that would surely ruin my chances with this girl. So instead, I kept up my flirting facade.

"When you fell from heaven," I stated, shrugging as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Well, I guess it was, I mean who hasn't heard that chat up line? I'm guessing that this girl is such a stereotypical blonde cheerleader, it should be easy to get close to her and then eventually I'd be able to eat her soul.

I watched as she begun to blush slightly and she began to bite her bottom lip gently. Teasing or what? All I want to do is kiss her, eat her soul then leave her dead empty body. That little motion of biting her lip is so tempting; I really need to eat a soul!

I almost growled in frustration; if I could I would kiss her right now for her soul but it's too early to start taking souls right now. I need to settle down for a few days, gain people's trust and find easy targets. Haylea seemed like the perfect target and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get her to kiss me in just a few days, but I can't take her soul yet.

"Umm... here's reception," Haylea mumbled before walking away, still blushing. I rolled my eyes, she was so going to lose her life for being such a sucker to my pick up lines.

I got my timetable and map from the lady working on the reception, avoiding my gaze awkwardly as she tried to flirt with me. Sure I could easily pull an older woman, but that's just gross. I only stick to girls my age. Perhaps that's why I got caught last time? I'm just too predictable when it comes to my prey.

Lessons were a complete drag. I didn't pay attention to any of the teachers at all; I couldn't even tell you what subject I was meant to be learning. My focus was only on the girls in each lesson. I watched them carefully, noting who would be easy prey and who wouldn't. The geeky girls were an absolute no, they're usually better at deflecting my chat up lines. I did try to flirt with one geeky girl though; she was super mega hot and I knew that I just had to have her soul...

"Hey, I just love maths, don't you?" I said to the HOT geeky girl beside me. "How about we head back to my house and do some maths together: add the bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply?"

She rolled her eyes, "How about you shut the hell up before I break your face?" she replied, smirking at me. Whoa! That is one feisty geek! H-O-T! But such a waste of time; I don't think I can win her over!

By lunchtime I was seriously getting bored. Many of the girls were immune to my chat up lines, and it was beginning to piss me off! The only soul candidate I had so far was Haylea, but maybe she'll have some friends as stupid as herself who's souls I can eat?

I was sitting at a lunch table, completely on my own, watching the girls that walked past. A group of guys in gym class earlier had tried to convince me to join the soccer team due to my 'amazing soccer skills', but I told them I wasn't interested in soccer. The only thing I was interested in was eating souls; that's why I'm here after all.

"Hey, do you believe in love at first sight...or do I have to walk by again?" a voice sounded from behind me. I turned to see a hot girl with brown curly hair, she wore a short floral jumpsuit and looked so sexy!

"Oh, there's no need to walk past again, in fact you should take a seat. You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day," I said whilst gesturing to the empty seat next to me. I took my phone out of my pocket and glared at it. "Hmm, there's something wrong with my phone," I frowned and the girl frowned too. Then I clicked my fingers showing that I had an answer to my problem. "I know what's wrong with it, it doesn't contain your number!" I exclaimed. The girl smiled at me before reaching over for my phone.

I watched her pink manicured nails punch in her number before she handed my phone back to me.

"Is that any better?" she asked, her pale brown eyes glinting with amusement. I think this girl is as much of a flirt as me; too bad that she's totally chosen the wrong boy to flirt with.

"Yeah, that's much better, thanks so much..." I trailed off, not knowing her name.

"Rachel," she prompted.

"Thanks Rachel."

"You're welcome."

Suddenly we lapsed into silence. I saw Haylea from across the lunchroom shooting daggers at Rachel. If looks could kill then I'm pretty sure Rachel wouldn't be alive right now! Haylea is sure one of those girls that gets attached to a boy straight away, it's gonna be so easy to take her soul.

Rachel seems like another girl who's soul will be easy to steal. There's also gotta be plenty of other candidates in this school. The school's sluts are usually the easiest, I need to find myself one of those!

Hopefully my hunger for a soul will be vanquished very soon, I just need to keep flirting with easy girls. One will soon give in.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Hey, It's Emsie7 here! ✯PWETTI STARS✯  XD I hope you liked this chapter! It sure was fun to write with those pick up lines ;D haha.... Feel free to vote and comment on this chapter and fan TheEpicSmurfs ;) Also, please tell us what you think of Nathaniel, we'd like to know your views on him! Oh, and who do you think will be his first victim? MWAHAHAHA XD

Thanks for reading <3 P.S. It's Emsie7 NOT Esmie7... LOLs XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 13.2K 41
Mathias glowers at me with those dull, yet bright eyes and all I can do is glare back at him. The air around us crackled with electricity and a ragin...
383K 14.5K 77
Let me tell you this; hunting isn't all glory. It's filled with death, and pain, and misery. As a Hunter myself, I'll advise you that revenge isn't w...
326K 10.3K 19
[ COMPLETED IN 2015 - UNDERGOING EDITING IN 2020 ] ❝Who the hell are you two? Coming in here guns blazing. This isn't Texas.❞ ❝I'm Dean Winchester. T...
1K 41 3
You go on a hunt with John, searching for a powerful demon, but things don't go as planned when John gets captured. You offer the demon a deal, but y...