I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

Forget-me-not

707 41 22
By sullicoupleshipper17

" Why? Why did you do like that? Why are you hating me that much?", Sulli asked to Suzy, they were at the rooftop.

" I hate you without a reason.. And I did it because I want to remind you about your real life.. the life being bullied..", said Suzy, folding her arms in front of her chest.

" But you shouldn't do that much. No matter what happened, we are classmates.. You should know about the respect on your classmates.", said Sulli.

" Respect? .. Choi Sulli, it's right that you've changed a lot. ..If the old Choi Sulli knew about the respect, we didn't need to reach this far! The old you, didn't even know anything except for Kim Taehyung. You didn't care about anyone except him. You're such a slut who is being clingy to a boy! .. Now, how good! He's going to leave you because of this case. .. You. left. nothing..", said Suzy.

" .. No.. He'll never leave me.. He promised me..", said Sulli.

" Promises are meant to be broken.. .. Wait and look, all of your friends, will leave you slowly..", said Suzy and pushed her by shoulders.

" .. Whatever.. You're the one who envy me.. That's why you hate me like that.. If you can reduce that envy, you can live freely and happily without any hates..", said Sulli, although she attacked against Suzy, her heart was already crying because of Suzy's words earlier. She got afraid to be left by people she loves....

" Yah! How dare you to admonish me?!", maybe, Sulli's words hit her wound, Suzy got serious and she raised her palm to slap Sulli.

But before she could slap, a hand grasped her wrist and stopped her.

" You're disturbing my peaceful sleeping..", said Sehun ruffling his hair with another hand, in annoyance. Sulli and Suzy looked at her weirdly, how could he appear suddenly...?

Suzy pulled her hand from his grip and glared at him. " Choi Sulli still has that psycho even if Kim Taehyung dumps on you..".

" Enjoy your lives for each other... Psycho and Amnesiac... How match..", Suzy smirked for the last time and then left.

Sehun turned to face Sulli who was staring at the floor, " Are you ok---", Sehun stopped his words, when Sulli lifted her face to him.

Tears... He saw her tears.. Before Sehun could do something, she quickly spun her own body that caused her back face him. Although Choi Sulli had changed, her high ego was still growing in her mind, she couldn't cry in front of someone...

Sehun raised his hand to pat her shoulder, to comfort her, but he thought he shouldn't. He knows that Sulli doesn't like being weak, and she doesn't want others to comfort her like she's a weak girl. So he spun his body either and their backs met, but he didn't leave her alone, just standing to face the opposite side of hers...

Sehun ruffled his wet hair after geting out of the bathroom. He saw a shinning thing, just under his bed. He bent down to take it and found it was a necklace. And unknowingly, he felt familiar with it.... Oh, Sulli!..

Yes.. It was Sulli's that she used to wear all the time...

But how it had been in his room? .. Suddenly, he remembered the moment that they hugged on the bed, so it dropped down at that time.

'I'll give it back to her, tomorrow..', he thought and placed it on his nightstand. Then he made his way to downstairs for dinner, lonely again.

" Sulli, you're losing something?", asked Sehun, on their way to the cafeteria.

Sulli didn't take much time to think and said, " .. Inn.. I lost my necklace... at the day when you fell sick.".

" How much it effects on you..?", he asked.

" .. Maybe... Much.. I should take care of it .. since it was from V.. He was so mad at me when I lost it..", as soon as Sehun heard that name, he lost his sense to give it back to her. He knew he shouldn't... But he couldn't help his mind that being jealous to Taehyung, unconsciously.

" Choi Sulli still acts like the top girl..", Sehun heard that whimper, Sulli heard that too.

" Yeah.. She's such a bullied..", they heard again. Sulli took a breath and tried to ignore these gossips. Sehun noticed that her face fall so he tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

" Sulli, have you ever missed the classes?", asked Sehun, Sulli looked at him with the confused look.

" Let's miss the classes today..", said Sehun smiling and took her hands before leaving the school without any permissions.

Firstly, Sehun took her to a game centre and taught her how to enjoy upon the games, they played, sang, danced... but not alone anymore... They were alone together...

Secondly, Sehun took her to a market, a public market. They tried various kinds of food like they are a teenage couple. Sehun finally could bring her smile back.. that she lost nowadays.

When they passed in front of a flower shop, Sulli stopped her track that caused Sehun looked her back. He saw Sulli was smiling, looking at something in the shop. So he looked at what she was staring. He saw the small flowers with the blue petals.

" What is it?", asked Sehun, that caused Sulli look at him in disbelief.

" You don't know that..?", she asked.

" I'm not a girl who has to fangirl over the flowers.. I don't know much flowers..", said Sehun.

" Not only girls but also boys can like flowers..", said Sulli.

" .. Whatever.. What's its name?", asked Sehun, rolling his eyes.

" .. Forget-me-not..", said Sulli, staring at the blue flowers.

" Its name sounds weird... You like it?", Sehun asked raising his eyebrows.

" Yes.. I like it a lot.. I adore its name.. ... I'm afraid that people I love, .. will forget me, one day...", she said, smiling faintly and then started to walk again.

' You're wrong, Ssul... It's not you who should be afraid of being forgotten... But you can forget them who love you... one day... And.. I'm the first one who need to be afraid of that day..', he corrected her, in his mind, following her.

" Oh.. She's so cute..", Sulli ran to a baby girl who was sitting on a bench, they were at a park. Sehun followed her, to that baby girl.

" Girl, what are you doing here, alone?", Sulli asked to the girl.

" I always come here every evening and play with my barbie..", she said showing her doll in her hand.

" .. Alone?", Sulli asked in disbelief.

" Yes.. I have been coming here alone since I was 5. And my house is just near around..", said the kid.

" Oh... You're so mature..", said Sulli.

" Can I take a seat beside you?", she asked. As soon as the little girl nodded happily, Sulli took the seat beside the kid. Sehun got an idea suddenly and looked at Sulli who was having a conversation with the kid.

" Sulli, you stay here with her.. I've somewhere to go..", said Sehun.

" Where are you going?", Sulli asked.

" .. Just somewhere.. So don't go anywhere and just stay here until I come back, Ok?", said Sehun. After seeing Sulli had nodded, he left in the quick move.

Sulli emerged from her seat when she saw Sehun running towards her.

" Oh Sehun, why you took so long?", Sulli asked pouting. The kid was already gone, Sulli was sitting alone at the bench.

" .. Sorry.. Let's go now??", Sehun was out of the breath from running.

" Yeah..", they left the park.

" Taehyung, you saw Ssul?", Dasom asked through the phone.

" No.. I've been busy with the training, today.. Why? She didn't come to school, today?", said Taehyung.

" No.. She came.. But she disappeared suddenly at the lunch time..", said Dasom. Taehyung found the panic in himself after hearing it.

" Ok.. I'll check her if she's at home or not.. Then I'll call you..", said Taehyung. After ending the call, Taehyung grabbed the coat and made his way to her house.

When he reached near her house, he saw Sulli coming towards, from the opposite side. Not only Sulli but also Sehun...

He didn't want to disturb them and he was satisfied that Sulli was ok. But he couldn't leave them easily, so he hid himself behind the wall, near there.

" Thanks for today.. If you're not, I can't think how long I have to carry my gloom..", said Sulli.

" .. I 'm happy too .. as long as you're happy..", said Sehun.

" .. Even if I forget you.. I don't think I can forget my happiness that is from you..", said Sulli.

When they reached in front of her house, they stood facing each other. " Ssul..", Sehun pressed his lips nervously.

" Hmm?", Sehun took something out from his pants' pocket.

Then he took the steps closer to her that made Sulli startled a bit. He brought his hands until aroun her neck and put the necklace on her again, not with the heart-shaped locket, but with the forget-me-not flower- shaped locket, the blue stone flower. So he left Sulli earlier at the park to buy this locket..

Taehyung wanted to punch him looking at their position. Sehun was too close to her until Sulli could feel even his breath on her neck.

After that, Sehun brought his face back , just an inch away from hers. To Taehyung and Sulli's surprises, ...Sehun kissed her lips gently.., Sulli tightened her grips on her bag as soon as his lips touched hers.

The one which most broken for Taehyung was she didn't refuse Sehun, although she refused him.

" That locket'll help you not to forget this moment.. Don't forget my kiss... And forget me not...", said Sehun staring at her intensely.

" Seh--".

" I love you, Choi Sulli.", Sehun finally confessed to her and himself...

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 22 18
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
2.4K 149 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...
12.4K 287 21
Arrange marriage, that's a norm amongst the elite family. But finding love in a household which is build on a fragile ground of distrust and unrequit...
96.9K 2.7K 67
𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 홉레스 러브 - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL "Never thought your sudden words will make me the happiest person and break me the ve...