Hidden Ability (otosaka yuu x...

By megurineluka00

Have you ever watched the anime Charlotte? Otosaka Yuu have Plundered every ability in the world... He t... More

Rest
Abilty Holder
One-eyed reaper
Mission
hidden and deactivated
Realize
hey!!!
Just A Dream
What do you think
An almost confession
CONFESSION
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
just an annoying note
Christmas couple
HEARTBROKEN
Hurt
Broken and revenge
revenge!
Yandere
Activated
Secret
Captured
Yusarin's story
Sad Note...
Please
Plundered
END
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Comments
comments and etc...
New part
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
announcement!!!
Chapter 10
Remembrance Chapt. 11
Updates!!!
chapter 12
Finally!!!!!!
note
Chapter 14
......
CHAPTER 15
Meep
The Last
Last A.n
A/N

I tried

7.3K 208 17
By megurineluka00

--Yuu--

Its been three days in the hospital with her and everything is going fine...not fine but PERFECT! I was lost on my thoughts when Y/n came in with a tray of food "oh hey Yuu! Nice to see you're doing well! Here's your dinner" i nodded and gestured her to sit with me "do you need anything Yuu?" I smirked "not really... i just wanted you to stay with me" Y/n giggled "but I am staying with you until you recover remember?" I smirked again and pulled her close to me.. leaving a few centimeters space between our lips "Y-Yuu?! What th-" before she could continue I kissed her deeply amd passionately "i want you to stay with me forever" "h-huh?" I looked into her (e/c) eyes and smirked again. I leaned closer for another kiss but was interrupted by a knock on the door, i let her go and said "come in". The door opened and saw the head nurse "Excuse me but can I talk to you for a second Mr.Otosaka.. alone" i nodded and saw Y/n leave.

Well..i tried

--your Pov--

He kissed me...HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!! I left Yuu's room and went to the restroom.. my heart is racing that i could litteraly hear it.. I bet i must be red as a tomato... I left the restroom making sure I calmed down.. I saw the head nurse walk out and Yuu sleeping peacefully.

I sat down beside him and blushed at his cute sleeping face.

I went to my bed and started to fall asleep.. Before I could close my eyes.. I saw Yuu looking at me and I fell into deep sleep...

So much has happened today...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
41.2K 30 13
My horny thoughts I might do guides SMUT don't report, just block :)
80.7K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
234K 7.5K 167
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...