Just A Dream

Your pov---

--------dreamland------

I woke in a place unknown to me but it seems like a never ending black abyss. I stood up and started to walk aimlessly but its just mile of void, I sighed and gave up "Y/n??" Huh? "Y/N...." what the hell? I looked around there was a person... i went towards it and tapped his shoulder "um...hello?" The person turned around and....it was Yuu? "Yuu I'm glad you're here" i hugged Yuu but he pushed me back "I'm sorry...." he turned around to walk away "Yuu?! Please don't!! I....i..."before I could say anything he disappeared and we I fell into darkness once again....

------end-----

"YUU!!" I shot up panting and sweating was that a dream?? What was I trying to say to him? "Y/n I'm what's wrong?" I felt someone hugging and I looked up to see Yuu "sorry... I just had a nightmare" he sighed but didn't let me go "um....you can let go now.." "why should I" oh no..."I...um" "Yuu this isn't a place for you lovebirds" I looked at the person and saw Nao smirking and Jojiro....taking pictures??? "JOJIRO!!!!" "crap....." i ran after Jojiro "I SWEAR TO GOD IF I WILL CATCH YOU I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR SPINNAL CORD OUT!!"

Yuu-----

I heard Y/n scream a threat to Jojiro which made me chuckle "you really really like her huh?" I looked at Nao with a smile "yeah...jealous??? " i smirked "hmmph as if!!" Nao turned around and left....

Should I ask her out?????????

---------------------------------

SHORT UPDATE!!! SCHOOL WON'T LET ME DO A LONG ONE!!!! ONE DAY IMMA BURN THIS SCHOOL OF MINE SDIJFHEIWUHFNIUWQHD