Chapter 3

---Yuu's Pov---

Wai-WHAT?! I can't just tell her she's the person I'm referring to!! Ugh...I'll just have to play along huh?

"Um what does she look like anyway?" "Um...s-she has w-white hair and-" "is it Nao?" "W-what?! No!! S-she has e/c eyes" "and?" "That's all.." "oh okay then..." She started to wall faster than me and looked everywhere... she's really serious about this 'search' thing huh? Ugh why does this have to happen to me?!?! "Hey Yuu? Is that the one?" She pointed at a girl with white hair and e/c eyes although... she looked like a prostitute or something like that "Nope...she's a prostitute" "eh?! B-but...i kinda think you look good together so it must be her!!" She's kidding right now right? "W-what?! Y-Y/n?! Why did you think I would date a prostitute?!" "Um...i don't... and you better start running if you want to keep your virginity..." say what...??- "hey there hottie~" HOLY SHIT ITS RIGHT BEHIND ME!! "Wanna have fun?? My dad's not home so- HEY COME BACK HERE!!" Before she could say anything else, I dashed off while dragging Y/n along with me and hid in an alleyway "really Y/n? Let me guess...you just have to..."

----your pov----

I couldn't keep my laugh in anymore I gave him a giggle and suddenly burst into laughter "ahahaha that's what you get for c-calling her a prostitute a while ago ahaha" I fell on my knees and my tummy started to hurt like crazy because of my laughter "h-hey! Stop laughing!" I looked at Yuu an now he is beet red from embarrassment I think? "B-but your reaction was priceless!!" I bursted out in laughter again and I started to roll on the ground while clutching my aching tummy "hey it wasn't my fault that SHE is a prostitute herself!" I stood up with my hand on the wall to support me "psh..you're lame!" I giggled softly
"Whatever"