Debt

By lolipopmix

Abrielle is used as collateral for a debt that her father has accrued. But when the time of collection comes... More

Prologue: Done Wrong
1: Collected
2: Patience
3: Final Goodbye
4: Sunshine
5: Legal
6: Alone
7: Fucked
8: You Got Me Wrong!
9: No Nonsense
10: Intimate
11: Intimate (pt.2)
12: Power Trip
13: Sorry
14: Absent
15: Strained
16: Coming Home
17: Fix It Up
18: Friends Close
19: Go With Me
20: Work It Out
21: Promise
22: Hot Seat
23: Holiday Cheer
24: From Me To You
25: Gifted
26: Last Time
27: Help Me
29: Birth Plan
30: Born
31: Meet'n'Greet
32: Mother Knows Best
33: Leave It Up To You
34: The Lights
35: Plans
36: Love of My Life
37: Extraction
38: Grownups
39: Closed Up Shop
40: Waterworks
41: Suffocate
42: Slow Love
43: To the Grave
44: Call Me
45: Bonded
46: Blood
47: And Guts
48: Broken Hearted
49: Getting Serious
50: Remember December
51: Betrayal
Epilogue: Life Into Me

28: Be Mine

48.4K 1.4K 161
By lolipopmix

When Larielle entered her dorm, she found Evan sitting on the lounge in her front room, smiling. She smiled and immediately ran into his arms.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, giddy with excitement.

"Well, did you know that there is a whole day dedicated to mushy, annoying, couple shit? I happen to know we're a mushy, annoying couple," he joked, leaning down to kiss her.

"Agreed," one of Larielle's roommates, Julie, agreed, filing her nails. "But I got five bucks and a box of sympathy chocolate to let him in and wait on you, so I'm good."

"Sympathy chocolate?"

"Yes. Be sympathetic toward the dateless, Larielle. Sheesh." Julie rolled her eyes, putting down her file and beginning to put oil on her cuticles.

Larielle shrugged and shimmied up to Evan, snuggling into his warm chest. "You gave her chocolate?"

"She needed it more than you."

"Yes, you get to go out and have a good time with a hot guy. I get to give myself a spa treatment and watch telenovelas like my grandmother. The plight of being a too attractive Italian. I got so many date offers I had to turn them all down."

Larielle believed that. Julie was really pretty and busty. She got hit on all the time. By all sorts of guys. So her being dateless was likely more by choice than force. She probably was just too overwhelmed with all the options to choose one.

Julie had once confided in Larielle that men were only recently beginning to like her and that she didn't feel very pretty in high school. Or wanted. So she liked the attention she received now. Even with a little feeling of overwhelm.

"Alright, Sympathy Chocolate. Those was meant for my lady, but you clearly need them more. Bye."

Evan pulled Larielle out the door, waving goodbye to her roommate and taking Larielle to his car.

He kissed her, putting his hand on her hip before he let her get in his car. She looked up at him. "I can't believe you gave my chocolate to Juliana Italiana."

"Sorry. It was the deal for me to wait for you inside. And I'll get you some better chocolate. Okay?"

"Godiva chocolate," she told him, shaking her fist playfully.

"Well don't you got expensive taste?" he teased, kissing her again, putting her in the car.

She giggled as he got in the car and drove away from her dorm building. She tossed her bag into his back seat and laid back, letting him lead the way. He glanced over at her.

"Put on your seatbelt, Larielle. You know better."

Instead of being the wiseass she was going to be, she decided he was right and she buckled up.

Evan took Larielle to Godiva and got her more chocolate. Two boxes, since he had given her first to the Italiana as she put it.

After obtaining her chocolate, they just walked around the mall for awhile, holding hands. He put a hand in her back pocket as they walked towards the movie theater. "What are you doing for Easter break?" he wondered.

"I'm doing whatever you're doing, querido," she told him, standing up on her tippy toes to kiss him. He smiled, stroking her hair back.

"Don't you have a mother running around here somewhere?" he teased.

"Believe me, she comes to visit too much. I am not in a rush to spend my Easter with her. I went to visit her last weekend, and she told me to bring my laundry. Apparently she misses doing it. Oh, and then she made a five course meal on a Saturday. Just a plain Saturday."

"She missed you livin' at home. Cut'er a break."

"She's overcompensating," Larielle informed him.

Evan said nothing else about it as he got their tickets and took her to the snack counter. She ordered a large blue Slurpee and a box of Milk Duds along with a box of Sour Patch Kids. Evan just got a Cola Slurpee and a container of nachos. His total came to twenty dollars, and Larielle shook her head as he passed the money over. She wouldn't have done it.

"You must like me a lot to spend twenty dollars on nothing."

"Firstly, I love you, chick. Secondly, twenty dollars is nothing. Thirdly, I know you have a history of dating losers. But I'm not that. I'd give you anything in this world that I can. A drink and some candy, that's nothing. If I can't give you that, at least, what am I going to give you ever?"

Larielle didn't know what to say, so she said nothing, following him into the movie theater. When they found their seats, he put his arm around her, letting her rest her head against his chest.

Larielle closed her eyes during the previews, taking in his scent. He always smelled so good. She wanted to just jump on him right here and she didn't care who saw. But she contained herself.

He noticed her crossing and uncrossing her legs, shifting around in her seat like an antsy toddler, and he breathed a chuckle. She looked up at him, but he looked at the movie screen.

She sat up and sipped her drink, looking at him from the side of her eye. But not once did she see him look her way. He didn't have to. He knew what she was doing already.

When their movie ended, she very nearly pounced on him on the way to the car. "Damn, Larielle. You alright, baby?" he asked.

"I'm horny," she told him bluntly. "And you, Boyfriend, need to do something about that."

He smirked and put his arm around her waist, lifting her off her feet briefly as he pulled her to his chest, putting his other arm around her and continued walking towards the car.

"You need to calm your little hormones, Miss Vasquez. How would your mother react if she knew you were in the middle of East Lansing acting like you grown?" he asked, looking her in the eyes, his glimmering in amusement. She wasn't amused.

She rolled her eyes and kissed his neck as he continued walking, carrying her weight. "I am grown," she told him, her face buried in his neck and concealed by the hood on his coat.

"You got folks looking at us," he informed her.

"I don't give a damn."

He chuckled and put her down as he unlocked the car and put her in. When he walked around and got in, she looked at him, leaning over the seat as he started the engine. She stroked his thigh. "It was a long drive to get to me. Would you really want to leave that without getting even just a little?"

"I'm telling my mama you trynna corrupt me," he told her, giving her a look, moving her hand out of his lap. Fucking with her, they would get into a wreck. "We're going to go and have a nice dinner and then I am taking you back to your dorm like a respectable young lady."

"I do not want to be a respectable young lady when I get back to my dorm. I want to be your slut when we get back."

"Lari, I am surprised at you!" he said, making a mock gasp of shock.

He wasn't shocked. He treated Larielle like a lady. But he knew when he got her into bed, she was not a lady anymore. She got comfortable, and she turned into a real freak. He had witnessed her do things he had only seen in porn.

Their first few times in bed, he thought she was pretty good. But the more and more comfortable she got, he had to ask how much pornography she was watching.

"I do," she told him, pouting.

He just chuckled and took her to have dinner. The restaurant was cheesily decorated with white, pink and red hearts strewn about the place, confetti and balloons hanging about.

They were led to a booth in the back, and Larielle scooted extra close to Evan, massaging his thigh, getting closer to the growing bulge in his jeans. He moved her hand and gave her a look. "Be good," he told her.

"I don't want to be good. I want to be naughty. With you. I bought you something," she told him huskily, leaning closer, pulling her coat off and letting him get a good look at her cleavage.

"Behave," he told her again with more authority in his voice as their waiter came over. He lifted Larielle's sweater up to cover her breasts. He could see she was clearly in a lot of heat, which let him know she was probably about to be PMSing soon. She was too horny. There was horny and hot Larielle, and there was this Larielle.

They placed their drink orders, and Evan opened his menu. "I didn't only bring you here to look pretty. Order something to eat, Lari," he told her.

Larielle pouted as she looked at her menu. She didn't care about dinner. She wanted to go back to her place and hop in the sack.

When the waiter came back, they ordered, and Larielle moved closer to Evan. "You don't have classes tomorrow," she purred. "Stay the night."

"Corrupting me. I'm telling your mama now."

She frowned, but he just smiled and kissed her. "You'll give yourself wrinkles. And then our children will know you're older than me."

She rolled her eyes, and he just smiled brighter, reaching in his pocket. "Come here, baby."

She slid closer and he put an arm around her as he pulled his hand out of his pocket and pulled a shiny locket from his pocket and put it around her neck. He fastened it securely and she opened it. It was empty. She was expecting a picture of them. They'd taken at least a few already. But there was nothing in it.

The inscription on the side said Forever Mine. But with no picture, who was forever hers?

Confusion was evident when she looked up at him. "Why isn't there a picture?"

"Because you haven't had my baby yet," he said simply.

"Okay, Evan. Seriously, you've been talking about children a lot. Do you know something that I don't?"

"Are you worried that I do?" he countered, holding her to his chest, kissing her shoulder.

"I'm beginning to be," she admitted. "I don't want a baby right now. I am not Abrielle. And you're seventeen. And we don't need-"

"Lari, calm down. I'm not going to get you pregnant right now. I.e, the condom usage."

Larielle looked up at him in suspicion. She loved him. And it would be to death if he got her pregnant, because she was sure going to strangle him in his sleep.

"You provide the condoms. I don't know what happens to them between the time of purchase and usage."

"If I wanted you to be pregnant, you'd already be announcing it to me," he told her.

That didn't make her feel any better. But... She had to trust Evan, and in the meantime just continue taking her birth control.

"Larielle, I simply gave you the locket out of a commitment. Because when I'm ready for marriage and children, that's going to be with you. Honestly, I'm in school right now. What good am I going to be to you or a kid? None. And besides, Abrielle will start throwing things at us if we steal her thunder."

"Throwing?"

"Yea. It's kinda her thing."

Larielle shook her head. That wasn't the Bri she knew. The Bri she knew had a lot of mouth. But she wasn't violent. Wherever Shawn had hid her Abrielle, she wasn't getting that girl back.

When their food came, Larielle ate more of Evan's food than her own. And then they shared a piece of chocolate cake.

After dinner, Evan took Larielle home and escorted her in, right past dateless Julie, sitting in front of the TV, eating her sympathy chocolate. "Goodnight, you kids," she called over her shoulder.

"Mind your business, Julie," Larielle called back, pulling Evan inside and closing the door.

Immediately, she pressed against him, feeling his erection against her tummy. She knew he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him.

Moans filled her throat as he put his arms around her before he began removing items of clothing. She felt like she was burning up.

Evan got her down to her new lace underwear and stopped, drinking in the sight of her. "Damn," he mumbled, breathing hard, his hands gliding over her lush body. "Lari... Damn."

"Do you like it? I bought it for you," she purred.

Larielle hadn't known for sure that Evan was coming. But she was hoping he would. And so she put on her brand new panty set in hopes that he would get a chance to see.

He looked at the fabric curving to her body as if it was molded specifically to the swell of her breasts and the curve of her ass. It seemed to compliment her pretty brown skin perfectly, showing the tone of her abs and thighs.

The sexiest part about seeing Larielle in the lingerie was imagining the ways he would get it off. And then actually getting it off.

Evan lifted Larielle up and carried her to the bed, kissing her flesh all over, feeling her heat through the pale blue panties. If he hadn't known she wanted it before, he sure knew she wanted it now.

"Mmm, Evan, please," she begged, pushing her body closer to his in hopes of getting the pressure alleviated.

Evan said nothing, covering her lips in a heated kiss, pulling the panties to the side slowly, entering a finger into her wetness. She nicked his lip and spread her legs wider.

Evan broke their kiss and kissed down her stomach, using his teeth to remove her panties. She took measured breaths, closing her eyes, imagining how good it would be when he got to using that magical tongue of his.

He lifted her up to get the panties off her body, not even bothering to remove her bra. He parted her legs, blowing into her wetness, sending shivers of desire up her spine. He looked up at her. "Calm down," he whispered. How he could say that and then put his lips to hers would remain a mystery. She closed her eyes and gasped a breath.

Evan watched her chest heave, hearing the moans coming from her. She lifted her feet onto his shoulder, trying to push herself away from the sweet torture, but he just pulled her back to him, burying his face in her heat.

The head was nice. But what she wanted was long, thick, and hard. She needed something to knock her walls. And the tongue was just not going to give her what she wanted right now.

Larielle didn't take too much more of the teasing before she got up and reached in Evan's jeans for the condom she knew would be there and she went back to the bed, strapping him up and climbing on top. "Be mine, Evan," she whispered on his lips before she pushed him back and took the full control. She had an itch, and it needed scratching. He had had her panties wet all day. Now it was time for him to feel it.

Evan looked up at his girlfriend, working the pipe as if she had done it numerous times, her breasts spilling over the top of her bra.

He let her have the control. She clearly knew what she was trying to achieve, and far be it from him to prevent her orgasm. He stroked his thumb across her swollen clit, taking her right over the edge. She sounded like she was hurting. Julie had probably turned the TV off and gone to put on a pair of earbuds by now.

Evan flipped Larielle over and kissed her, thrusting in and out of her until he found his release, and he lay beside her, pulling her into his chest.

"You know you got three roommates, right?" he asked.

"I don't give a damn," she sang. He chuckled and kissed her shoulder.

When they woke up the next morning, Julie, Tessa, and the Jamaican girl, Jenise, looked at Evan walking out of Larielle's room fully dressed.

Julie immediately looked away, turning pink. That left no doubt that she was the only one who had had the misfortune of hearing last night.

"Ladies," Evan greeted as Larielle, covered by a robe, walked him to the door. "I'll be back next weekend. So if your mother calls, we have plans. Got it?" he asked. She smiled and nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Although he leaned down, she had to stand on her tippy toes to kiss him. He stroked her hair back before he left her. She closed the door, and Julie got up to leave when Larielle turned around.

Tessa and Jenise watched their roommate go before looking back at Larielle. "What y'all did got that girl turning pink?" Jenise asked, eating her cereal, changing the channel to the music video channels.

"We didn't do anything to her, with her, concerning her. What did you two do last night?"

"Mind our business," Tessa scoffed. Larielle laughed.

Tessa and Jenise were both straight, but they had gone on a "date". Julie had been invited with them, but Julie didn't want to go. It was odd to her to go on a non-date date. She couldn't be bothered with all the real couples on their real dates. So Tessa and Jenise had gone to the movies, gone to have lunch, went to a hotel and used the pool, and scoped out hot, hopefully single, potential boyfriends on campus. Their being gone until about three in the morning left Julie home alone with the over-affectionate couple and their little romp.

"I minded my business too. What Julie did last night is not my concern. I'm going to have a shower and get ready for- dammit, I left my bag in his car."

No sooner had the words left her mouth than there was a knock on the door. Tessa went to answer, and Evan gave her Larielle's bag. "Can you get that to my girlfriend?"

"Will do. Warn us next time you stay the night."

"Goodbye, Tessa," Evan told her, making an about face.

Tessa closed the door and gave Larielle the bag. "Poor Julie. Probably subjected to wondering if you guys could share that boy. He is yummy."

"Julie is not that stupid. That's all mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.2K 33
Anna was a normal girl with the worst luck. Ever since her dads debt was pushed on her she lost her job, her boyfriend, her condo, and her pride. Poo...
49.9K 993 26
Your jansons daughter. You believe he is a good man until the new arrivals join you help them until Thomas tries to escape they kidnap you and take y...
111K 2.2K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
104K 4.6K 16
I'm working every waking hour. You'd think that smuggling would pay better, but nothing has been easy since the war. I can't go on like this. I need...