Living with EXO

By exocyks

Read for comedy and romance! Imagine if you were sent off to Korea mysteriously and end up living with EXO! W... More

Chapter One: The Letter
Chapter Two: Korea
Chapter Three: The Meeting
Chapter Four: A Series of Unfortunate Events
Chapter Five: Red
Chapter Six: I Don't Like You
Chapter Seven: Friends?
Chapter Eight: In the Mountains
Chapter Nine: A Special Night
Chapter Eleven: Water
Chapter Twelve: Truth or Dare
Chapter Thirteen: He was really nice
Chapter Fourteen: RIP

Chapter Ten: Together

911 33 6
By exocyks

Sorry about the MASSIVE delay!!! I have school exams at the moment and I really need to concentrate! So I'm sorry if I didn't keep up to my promise on weekly updates and my extra chapters oops...please forgive meee! I tried to make this chapter longer to make up for the loss :) Ps. picture not mine~

Chapter Ten

What is wrong with me? In love with Park Chanyeol? Ew. He's annoying and uh well yes basically annoying. I only liked the WORDS he said so that explains everything...NO! I don't like him!

We were called in by Manager Hyung after that to go to bed since it was getting rather late. Additionally he realised that Chanyeol and I were missing. And for your information, Manager Hyung also sent a search party for us.

Oh I almost forgot the most important bit. Bomi saw Chanyeol and me together. So as a result Bomi instantly becomes a policewoman asking a billion questions each second to us prisoners. Fun....

(Walking back to my tent)

Bomi: "Ya! Lily! I'm talking to you."

Lily: "So...go ahead, say what you want."

Bomi: "WHY were you with Chanyeol?"

Lily: "It's not what you think."

Bomi: snorts* "Yeah right, whatever. Oh by the way, stay away from Chanyeol. And if you don't, then sorry in advance."

Lily: "Bomi! It's not like that-"

Bomi gives me the evil eye and stalks off before I can finish. Looks like I'll never have peace during this camp. Ugh please.

It's actually already like midnight and I'm like dead tired after all of this drama. I can't be bothered with anything plus my mood goes straight down hill when I'm fatigued. If Bomi doesn't want an explanation then so be it. She's the one suffering from a misunderstanding.

When I approach the tent I can already hear Bomi gossiping about me to Clare except she's making it sound like I ruined Chanyeol and her non-existent relatioship and exaggerating everything.

Bomi: "She is always trying to flirt with Chanyeol. Shamless."

Clare: "Really? She's really nice though!"

Bomi: "Just a slut that girl. One minute it's D.O, another it's Kai AND finally she targets Chanyeol."

Clare: "Wait, Kai! Did you say she..."

Bomi: "WELL back to Chanyeol, it's the fact that she was trying to lure Chanyeol behind that tree, it pisses me off! ARGH! She needs to know her place."

Clare: "Maybe you're mistaken, I'm sure Lily won't..."

Bomi: "Oh and now YOU don't believe me? Why are you on her side, huh? Utterly unbelievable."

Clare: "Aish (Gosh) Bomi! Why can't you just ask Lily what happened? Believe me it's just a misunderstanding!"

Bomi: "WHAT IF IT'S NOT?"

Wow I'm really tired of this. I step into the tent and prepare myself to face the eyes of Bomi.

Bomi: rolls her eyes* "Oh it's HER"

Lily: "Bomi. You misunderstood the situation. I was trying to get some fresh air so I went outside. I just happened to meet Chanyeol behind the tree and we chatted for a few moments. Then you guys came. That's all."

Bomi: "Nothing else?"

Lily: "Nothing else, I promise."

*Awkward silence*

Bomi squeaks: "About what I said before, I take it all back. Sorry, please forgive me."

Clare: "Yay! It WAS a misunderstanding after all. You need to chill Bomi!"

Lily: "Haha friends?"

Clare: "Friends!"

Bomi: blushes* "Um yeah friends."

-Few minutes later-

Everyone is literally so tired and I'm really glad I'm friends with Bomi and Clare for real. The snores from the tent beside us literally makes me want to scream but we still gradually drift off into our deep dreams sleeping with the shining stars of the milky way above our heads without worries.

-Next morning 6 am-

"LA LA LA...LA LA LA...LAAAAAA"

I scramble up from my sweet dream now broken with Manager Hyung's unique way of waking us up. He's such a lovely man isn't he. Who knew instead of the expected natural chirping of birds as our alarm, it was Manager Hyung's singing. He's got some talent cause he really can't sing.

Bomi: "Ewwwww who's voice is that!?"

Clare: "Who do you think."

Lily: "What time is it, it better not be before 8 am. I want to SLEEP.

Bomi looks dumbfounded when she reads the time off her clock, "It's 6:01."

Clare: "Um excuse me?"

Lily: "Sorry I ain't getting up. It's the middle of the night for me."

Bomi: "Back to sleep!"

Clare: "Sounds good to me."

(5 minutes later)

Manager Hyung comes with the speaker right to our tent entrance which is shut and does the most annoying thing ever.

"LILY, BOMI AND CLARE SLEEPING SOUNDLY IN THE TENT, BUT WHAT THEY DON'T REALISE IS THAT THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON BREAKFAST AND GOING TO HAVE A MORNING EXERCISE OF 3 LAPS AROUND THE MOUNTAIN~ WOAH!"

I don't need a doctor, I already know that my ears will be deaf soon. But despite that, Manager Hyung's singing is really toxic, it kills people.

All three of us decide to get up and my whole body hurts due to the mountain walk yesterday plus the fact that I do no exercise at all so yeah that's the result.

Unzipping the tent and climbing out of the tent like half dead zombies, we did catch quite raised eyebrows and of course the typical smirk from Chanyeol.

We head to the public sink place to brush our teeth and wash up. D.O, Kai and Chanyeol come too do their daily morning routines too.

Chanyeol: "Ah! I didn't get any sleep last night. I only got like 3 hours of peace before D.O and Kai start to snore like pigs."

Everyone chuckles*

Lily: "I can't believe that we have to wake up this early. It's only six!"

Kai: "Betcha Manager Hyung wants us to lose 10 kg or something with all this exercise."

Clare: "Is it just me or does like every single part of your body hurt?"

D.O: "Trust me you're not the only one. Look over there."

He points to the benches out beside the tents where the others are moaning and groaning due to the pain.

Everyone starts to head in that direction after Manager Hyung starts to say, "Mmm the smell of breakfast, since no one wants to eat, I will kindly offer to help."

Food. I take a stride because i'm actually starving.

Bone cracks*

Lily: "AHHH!"

Chanyeol: "When was the last time you exercised? 10 years ago?"

I am so offended by his words but it's so true. Lol, the last time I did extreme physical fitness not like you know walking to the supermarket or something was like in athletics day in year 10 when I tried to win first place in the girls 800m. I was last already but I still managed to sprain my ankle on my last step. Tragic I know. Ever since then I gave up on sport. Exercise is not my thing and I had to learn it the hard way.

Lily: "Um yeah. You got a problem?"

Chanyeol: "Un escargot (A snail)."

Lily: "Oh waegurae! (Why are you like this!) I learnt french!"

Chanyeol smirks and heads off with Bomi trailing behind him. Bomi mouths 'sorry' for leaving me behind but i'm not dumb, it's kinda obvious she's happy that Chanyeol doesn't like me. They say love is blind and now I believe it because I really do not understand what Bomi sees in Chanyeol. Well girls in love are you know, a bit crazy.

(After breakfast)

Manger Hyung: "Did you guys have a good sleep? Because I know I did!"

Chanyeol: "Yeah I think its because you slept on a proper BED if you forgot."

D.O: "My back aches...ow...."

Kai: "Me too. The ground is like solid hard. Is it made of steel?"

Manager Hyung: "Oh sorry I forgot to tell you that was a rhetorical question, you guys weren't supposed to answer."

...

(Lame)

Manager Hyung: "Anyways let's move on to the topic. So yesterday it was a physical activity but today it's a bit different since I am understanding and knowledgeable that the pain is real. Today you will split into groups of six and your mission is to have fun!"

Chanyeol: "Did I hear that correctly? Manager Hyung wants us to have fun?"

Lily: "This is odd."

D.O: "Manager Hyung just say it. Is it like jumping off a cliff or something?"

Manager Hyung: "No no why would I want to risk your lives? It's only catching some fish, learning to surf and jumping off a 50m high diveboard. That's all. Nothing too hard."

ONLY FIFTY METERS?! AJFJSHEVH-
I think I just might die today. Sorry omma and abeoji, daughter can't make it...

Kai: "I knew it. Manager Hyung wants us to die."

Manager Hyung: "Is it too hard?"

All: "Then why don't you do it."

Anyways in the end, we were forced onto the road of death. I'll already prepared my last words when I die:

Sorry omma and abeoji. Bye Paris.

Ps. It's Manager Hyung. He's the murderer.

We had to get into teams of six. Bomi, Clare and I were a definite. Three more...Bomi pulls Chanyeol in (of course) and Clare tugs Kai (is this a sign of love?) With D.O as Chanyeol's best friend, he gets dragged into our group too.

Sorry in advance because if I am in a group, it doesn't get too far.

We take a 5 minute walk to the beach and head towards the massive outdoor pool nearby. It's the perfect day to sit on the beach and sunbathe and tan with ice cream. The sun is out and the sun rays are radiating their heat and energy across the beach. The sea, a deep blue, the sand, sparkling gold, and there isn't a single cloud in sight. However, I have to participate and complete the missions before I have any free time. Bummer....

----At the diving board----

Gasps*

Manager Hyung smirks*

Manager Hyung: "I tricked you. The diving board is only 5 meters high. Easy peasy."

Ha. That's still very high okay?! Oh and I forgot to mention one very important fact...I CAN'T SWIM.

Manager Hyung: "Okay listen up. Everyone is going to get changed into the provided wetsuits since we are going surfing later. Remember to take a towel. You have to jump off the diving board at least once just because I don't want people scared of getting wet later when they fall into the sea. Everyone's going to get wet and no excuses."

Crap jumping off diving boards wasn't a subject a school and maybe I didn't learn how to. Odoke?! (What do I do?)

Bomi: "Hey Lily let's go get changed!"

Clare: "I'm coming too! I can't wait to jump~ so exciting! Are you excited Lily?"

Lily: "Ha. Uh um...."

Bomi: "Anyways let's go!"

Bomi, Clare and I all go into the surf centre and collect our surfing wetsuits and a towel along with the others. We go into the girls changing room and quickly put on our wetsuits.

(Looking in the mirror)

Bomi: "Waah~ Lily you're so skinny. Model material man!"

Clare: "Oh look at yourself Bomi."

Bomi's really pretty. The tight wetsuit just makes her skinny body even more obvious. She has perfect curves that make her look really attractive. She definitely is hot. Clare is tall and fit. She definitely rocks the sporty look. Lol and then there's me....

Anyways enough blabbering. Everyone gathers outside and oh my Lady Gaga. The guys all of a sudden look really hot....

Manager hyung: "Line up and take turns to jump. All of you are getting wet."

I obviously try to hide in the back of the line but it doesn't work. Our whole team is in the second half of the line in the order: Clare, Kai, D.O, Me, Chanyeol and Bomi.

One by one everyone jumps off the diving board nervous at first but when they reappear out of the water they all are happy and enjoyed it.

Then before I know it, it's my turn. My hands are sweating as I grip onto the metal ladder leading up to the diving board. I reach the top and take a scan below.

I wasn't scared of heights before but I now am. My legs weaken and become like jelly so I crouch down gripping the end of the diving board. I can't do this. I'm going to drown.

Chanyeol and Bomi make their way up to the diving board for their turn. But I just can't seem to move and my forehead starts to sweat.

Manager hyung from down below: "Lily you alright?"

Clare is supporting me by yelling: "You can do it! Go Lily!!"

I thank her but it really doesn't help the situation.

Chanyeol: "Are you scared?"

Bomi: "Lily you can do this."

I really want to scream, "YES I AM SCARED AND NO I CAN'T DO THIS," but I'm shaking so much nothing comes out of my mouth.

Suddenly Chanyeol comes near me and pulls me to my feet. WHAT ARE YOU DOING PARK CHANYEOL. I cling onto Chanyeol's body tightly so I'm backwards on the diving board. I know Bomi won't be happy but I don't want to fall.

Lily: "Ya Chanyeol...I can't...I can't do this...."

My voice shakes as I speak.

Chanyeol: "I'm going to give you a helping hand. I'm going to give you a little push okay?"

WHAT?! Is he kidding me? A push to my death? Oh thank you very much.

Lily: "No...please...no!"

I grip onto his body tighter basically hugging him.

He takes my arms away from his body and says, "sorry."

SORRY?! Oh he better be sorry for what he's going to do.

Then all of a sudden he pushes me really hard so I lose grip and begin to fall. I hate Park Chanyeol.

But what Chanyeol didn't expect is that he's coming with me. Yeah I didn't let go of his hand. So in the end we're

Falling

And

Tumbling

And

Through the water we go

Together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
20.9K 900 22
He looks at me in a loving way as he brushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. I was about to begin to talk to him but as soon as he closed the door...
17.8K 369 13
Nothing 21+ will happen just so you know. ***NOT EDITED*** This story is complete, feel free to give it a star in the chapters if you liked it. ___...
24.2K 588 31
Yeon-a is close to achieving her dream of becoming one of the top idol group in Kpop industry, that is.... If she haven't tripped and fall on her deb...