Secrets(Camren)

Von simplesauce

Lauren is an out of the closet lesbian in school and everyone supports her. While Camila is secretly in love... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Epilogue
Story
Story

Chapter Five

9.1K 216 43
Von simplesauce

Camila was running through the woods in her wolf form. Lauren was watching her run. Camila came to a stop in front of Lauren. Camila moved closer to Lauren and nudged her head against Lauren's shoulder. Lauren understood the message. Camila wanted her to rub her head and so she did.

Lauren rubbed her head then ended up on the ground with Camila on top of her still in her wolf form. Camila was laid out flat on Lauren. She tried not putting to much weight on Lauren but Lauren said she wasn't hurting her so she just let it be.

They decided to go back to Camila's house and chill there. Lauren walked along side Camila's wolf putting her hand on the werewolf's back feeling the warmth of Camila's light brown fur.

Before walking inside the house Camila turned back into her human form and lead Lauren to the living room. The first thing they see is Normani and Dinah making out on Camila's couch.

"Eww! Get a room thirsty asses." Camila said disgust and anger evident in her voice.

Dinah and Normani broke away from their make out session with Dinah giving Camila a pout and separated from Normani. Camila and Lauren joined the couple on the couch and watched Netflix.

After watching three episodes of American Horror Story Lauren decided she wanted to head home and get some rest for school tomorrow. Camila agreed and drove her home.

Lauren kissed Camila goodbye at her door and walked inside her house. All night they texted each other till it was time for Lauren to go to sleep.

'Goodnight babe, love u' Lauren texted.

'Night love u to' Camila texted back. Lauren read it and slept peacefully that night.
-
Lauren woke up and got ready for school. She walked into her bathroom and took a shower. She got out of the shower ten minutes later. She brushed her teeth and washed her face.

She put on a black sweat shirt and black ripped skinny jeans with a black beanie to go with it. She walked back into her bathroom and put on light makeup. She grabbed her bag and raced downstairs.

She walked outside and hopped into her car starting the engine. She drove to her school and singed sex by the 1975. Lauren got to the school and parked her car. She hopped out of her car and walked towards the tall glass doors entering the school.

She walked to Camila's locker. Lauren hugged Camila from behind, her arms around her waist as she kissed Camila's neck. Camila bit her lip to keep from groaning and closed her locker turning around in Lauren's arms. Camila watched as people stared at her and Lauren. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Lauren.

"What's wrong" Lauren said holding Camila tighter not letting her go.

"People are staring at us" Camila wined hiding her face in Lauren's neck.

"So. Who cares about them it's just you and me" Lauren said lifting Camila's chin with her index finger and giving her a passionate kiss.

"Okay?"

"Okay"

The bell rung and it was time to go to class. Camila groaned again. "I don't want to go to class. Be my hero and save me from hell. And when I mean hell I mean school." Camila said in a sarcastic tone to Lauren.

"No can do baby girl, Although I kind of do feel like skipping and making out with you at my place instead." Lauren whispered in Camila's ear giving her girlfriend a seductive wink. Camila giggled and hid her face in Lauren's neck again. By this time every teenager in the school was in class and Camila and Lauren were the only ones in the hallway.

They were already late to class might as well skip. "Let's go Camz were going skip" Lauren said taking Camila's hand in hers and running down the hallway outside of the school and into her car. Camila sitting in the passenger seat and Lauren driving away from the schools property.
-
The couple busted through Lauren's door. Lauren was holding Camila by her thighs while Camila was kissing her, wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck holding herself up.

Lauren turned and laid down on her bed Camila straddling her. Camila went down and kissed, bit, sucked, and licked Lauren's neck. Lauren was moaning curse words flying out of her mouth. The littlest touch Camila had on her made her a moaning mess.

Camila tore off her shirt and Lauren's sweat shirt. Camila got off of Lauren and took off her blue jeans then reaching down and taking off Lauren's black ripped jeans leaving both of them in their bra and underwear. She kissed down Lauren's chest and reached under Lauren to unclasp her bra taking it off. She began to lick and suck Lauren's right nipple making it hard then lightly biting it making her teeth visible. Lauren moaned loudly the whole house could hear it. Good thing the only people in the house was her and Camila. She bit on her lip to keep from moaning anymore. Camila then moved to Lauren's left nipple and copied her actions.

"Camz" Lauren cried out moaning her girlfriends name.

Camila moved down kissing Lauren's stomach and reaching her underwear taking it off with her teeth, brown eyes locked with green ones.

"Tell me what you want Lauren" Camila huskily said with a raspy voice turning Lauren on even more.

"I wa-want you in-inside of me" Lauren said in between breathes. Camila did as told and without warning stuck her index finger inside Lauren. Lauren's moans echoed through out the room.

Camila went slow for a few minutes then Lauren nodded and told her to go faster and so she did sticking another finger inside of Lauren. Lauren bit her lip to keep from moaning again. Soon after Lauren reached her peak and orgasmed all over Camila's hand.

After Lauren's orgasm she did the same actions to Camila. Twenty minutes later Camila and Lauren were naked cuddled up together and slowly falling asleep. Camila was cuddled up to Lauren's side with her right arm over Lauren's stomach, lightly kissing Lauren's neck. Lauren was already asleep. Camila couldn't sleep even though what she just did with Lauren, losing her virginity she was drained of all the energy she had. She was thinking about everything that happened these last couple of weeks. Camila couldn't believe that she had some one like Lauren by her side.

After Camila thought a little more about her and Lauren she slowly began to fall asleep until she was out completely.
-
Camila wakes up in the same position as she was the night before. She felt warms arms around her and looked up to see Lauren sleeping peacefully. Camila felt safe in Lauren's arms. The werewolf slowly got out of her girlfriends hold and out of bed heading to the bathroom. Before she could get to the  bathroom Lauren stirred awake and saw Camila walking towards the bathroom.

"Your going to the bathroom naked and without me?" Lauren questioned with a smirk on her face.

Camila turned to face Lauren then looked down at herself realizing that she was in fact naked.

"I didn't realize I was naked" She simply said walking back to Lauren and giving her a good morning kiss. Lauren smiled into the kiss and Camila broke away from it. She started to walk away from Lauren when she felt a light slap to her butt.

Camila looked at Lauren blushing red. Lauren's smirk grew wider and said "that Cuban ass is mine."

Camila blushed even more then before and walked to the bathroom starting a shower. She hopped into the shower and washed off. A few minutes later Lauren joined Camila in the shower.

Right away they started to make out. After their little make out session and Lauren slamming Camila up against the shower wall and pleasing her they decided to just wash off.
-
It was Monday and Lauren couldn't stop thinking about Camila. Lauren was in class. She zoned out for most of the class time but she was bored so she asked for a bathroom pass to pass the time. Lauren was given a pass and walked out of the classroom and was headed to the bathroom.

After using the stall Lauren washed her hands then heard someone lock the door to the bathroom. Lauren didn't have enough time to look around because the next thing she knew she was being kissed by an unknown person.

She pushed the person off and looked straight at the person.

"Ally what the fuck!"
-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

133K 5.3K 32
Vampires and werewolves really don't know how to get along. Who can blame them there at war. One thing they have in common is they have mates only on...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
20.2K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...