Snapchat • jdb

By doyoulani

yungbiebs has added you as a friend! © 2015 copyrights. All rights reserved to writer (me) doyoulani More

• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• 6ix •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
this is important!
• thirteen •
HOLY SHIT IM 17
• fourteen •
Please read.
• fifteen •
PURPOSE TOUR OH CRAP
• 6teen •
• 7teen •
• 8teen •
PlEASE READ :-)
PLEASE READ!
Yall are gonna hate me :(
GREAT NEWS!!!
• 9teen •
hiiiiiii
new story up!

• twelve •

5.7K 194 89
By doyoulani

Heellooo :)

Sorry is such a GOOD song oh my goshhh and focus comes out TONIGHT IM YODELINGGG

THIS YEAR HAS BEEN AMAZING IM SO PROUD OF JUSTIN AND ARIANA MY BABIES.

+

Kelsey POV.

I walk in the house smiling wide, surprisingly my mom is still home.

"Your glowing, something surprising happened?" My mom smirks, raising an eyebrow.

"He asked me," I sigh in disbelief.

"He asked you what honey?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!" I chuckled, letting the news settle in.

"You and Kyle are back together?" My mom smiles brightly, she stands up making her way to me engulfing me in a big hug.

I confusingly wrapped my arms around her, while she wiggled me side to side smiling.

"I'm so happy for you both!"

"No, mom," I frown "not kyle, justin did."

"Wait, so your not getting back with Kyle?" She frowns, releasing me in confusion and disappointment. She takes a step back folding her arms waiting for a response from me, but what I was trying to figure is why she thought I'd be getting back with Kyle after everything he did.

"No, we are never getting back together. Why would you think that?" I scoffed.

"I don't know, I just thought-"

"You thought what?" I cut her off.

"Honey, I just think kyle is good for you." She confesses.

"Mom, when did you get to decide who's good for me and who's not?" I scoffed. "I'm dating Justin, not Kyle."

"I know honey, but you and kyle were great together and he has a lot going for him."

"And Justin doesn't? You don't even know him!"

"I don't have to know him to know who's good enough for my princess."

"That's not fair," I say "you haven't even gotten the chance to know him. You only like kyle because you're good friends with his parents."

"No its not like that, you know that! Kyle is a good guy, he knows more about you and-"

"So, a guy that cheats on me at a party with a girl is good for me? Oh and to top it off, he even brought me along to a party just to blow me off with his friends just to get drunk? Yeah, you're right mom. He's the best guy for me."

My mom stood there in shock, I folded my arms over my chest.

"I didn't know, I'm so sorry." She whispers.

"Well, now you do." I huffed.

It was silent for a while, she was lost in her thoughts and I was lost in my own as well.

Was she not listening to my sobs at night, when I told her that we weren't together anymore. No, she wasn't. She never did. She never does.

"You can date him, just please be careful."

"I don't need your permission anymore mom, he won't hurt me. I know he won't. I like him a lot and he likes me too."

"Look at you, growing up so fast." She chuckles. I laughed, as much as I wanted to say something I couldn't ruin the mood. I just couldn't.

"If its not too much, I'd like to invite him over for dinner." I chewed my bottom lip.

"Friday night?" I nodded, agreeing. "That'd be perfectly fine."

I thanked her, hugging her as well.

"Please, be careful that's all I ask."

"I will."

I went up to my room, she ordered pizza and told me she'd let me know when it was here. I had text Shelby asking if she wanted to sleep over tonight because I have a lot to tell her. Yes, its a school night but it doesn't really matter we both go to the same school.

She agreed to and said she'd be over in fifteen minutes. I decided to take a quick shower, Justin said he'd text me tonight once he got home. After I was done with my shower, Shelby was already here but downstairs with my mom and I had a text from Justin.

Knowing my mom wasn't a big fan of Justin kind of pissed me off, he never did anything to her and she never even met him. The fact that she wanted me to get back with Kyle was the worst thing she could have possibly said to me. I sat on my bed, thinking how if I never would've accepted Justin's Snapchat friend request I would've never known he was at that party.

"Kelsey, the pizza is here!" My mom shouts to me from downstairs.

"Ok, give me a second!" I shouted back.

I went to my drawer and pulled out a pair of matching undergarments, slipping on a pair of yoga pants and loose fitting white t-shirt. Grabbing my phone I texted Justin back, I could smell the fresh pizza roaming through the halls. I inhaled the pleasant smell, letting my mouth water and my senses follow the smell.

"Hey honey, you didn't tell all me Shelby was coming over." My mother says.

"Sorry, it was a last minute thing I said."

"Its alright, I would've ordered an extra box. But this is enough."
I smiled, grabbing a plate and taking a couple slices.

"So, Shelby, how's your mother doing?"

"She's doing good, thanks for asking." Shelby smiles.

My mom liked Shelby, a lot. It was the only friend I had that my mom approved of, she didn't like my last friend Nicole and Aubrey. She said they were a bad influence, which I agree.

After we finished eating, Shelby and I went to my room. There was so much I had to tell her.

"So, what happened with you and Justin tonight?" Shelby eagerly asked.

"Well, we were hanging out for a bit and we drove to his house, there we talked for a bit and I met his mom kind of,"

"Wait, you met his mom?"

I nodded, "yeah, she was really sweet and she said that she liked me."

"Aw, goals! You and Justin need to date already." She squeals.

"About that," I bit my bottom lip.

Shelby jaw dropped, "no!" She breaks out into a wide smile.

"Yes,"

"No, way!"

"Yes way,"

"How did this happen!?"

"He asked me obviously." I chuckled. "He even sung to me."

"Wait, he sings?"

"Yeah, he's so good at it!"

Shelby placed a hand over her heart, awing as she took all of this in.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"I'm happy too." I blushed.

The room was silent for a while, I was still smiling and shelby was too.

"So, when are you and Matt going to get together?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, don't you like him?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure if he likes me."

"What makes you say that?" I frown.

"I don't know, he doesn't seem interested me."

"Of course he is! The way he looks at you when you talk, its so amazing. I wish someone would look at me like that."

"They do, Justin and Kyle. Even when you were with Kyle, Justin would still stare at you like no one else mattered just you. Me, I'm nothing special."

"Shelby, you are special. Why don't you tell Matt how you feel?"

"I don't want too,"

"Then fine, how about we all go on a double date? You, Matt and Justin and I."

Shelby thought about it for a second then agreed to doing it.

"Fine, but if everything goes wrong I'm blaming you." She warns me.

"Fine, I'll even do your homework for two weeks."

"Deal."

I picked my phone up reading Justin's text.

Justin: I'm so happy, thank you.

Me: I'm glad that you're happy bc that's all I want between us. Happiness.

Me: speaking of us, why don't we go on a double date . you, me, Matt and Shelby.

I waited for his response, he was typing but it was taking forever. I was getting impatient now, he types really slow.

Finally.

Justin: ok, that's fine. Can we do it Friday?

Me: sounds good to me. See you Friday babe.

"So, he agreed to it." I tell Shelby the news.

"Really, thank god. I hope he's not doing just because he doesn't want me to feel bad."

"I don't think so,"

"You wouldn't know."

Shelby was very insecure with guys after her last boyfriend. I felt bad because ever since she had trust issues with guys and I wanted her to feel happy again. She's my best friend and her happiness is all that matters to me.

"Everything's gonna be alright."

I gave her a hug before we continued talking about different things.

+

So, this was short.

Who's excited for Purpose and Focus???????

Hate me for this but I don't think Justin and Halsey's song would be good, but you'll never know. If its good I apologize in advanced. :)

Next update will be whenever I don't work, which will probably be Wednesday.

I love you guys.

Comment if I should do a small character ask? (I've never done one before and I thought it'd be cool. But I'll need a lot of questions or something.)

- Lenyiah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 947 39
• first book published • 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 >> Jariana Fanfiction << hope you'll enjoy reading! this is my first book and my grammar sucked since english...
99.1K 3.6K 36
a story in which a girl and a boy help each other through their relationships and end up falling in love with each other "she realized that justin he...
17.2K 871 72
A story between a dancer and a singer..