• 6ix •

Kelsey.

Kyle and I were doing good.

He's been around a lot more, which made me appreciate his effort in trying.

I haven't spoken to Justin since I saw him, I'll Snapchat him but he would never respond back. I don't know if I did anything wrong, which I highly doubt that.

"Babe, are you hungry?" Kyle asks

"No, not really" I shrug.

"Well, I'm going to order pizza" he pecks my forehead and stands up walking away.

Ever since that incident with Kyle, I've wondered if I was really in love with him. It doesn't feel the same anymore when we kiss, there's no sparks. Sometimes I think I'm overreacting, but when I look at him I can't help but to smile.

He makes me feel welcomed, like myself and it was something I loved the most.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" Kyle asks me, walking back in to the room.

"Nothing, I guess. Have anything in mind?"

"Yes, I do as a matter of fact" he plops next to me, placing an arm around me. "We are going to a party"

"A party?" I frown.

"Mhm," he nods.

"Why do I have to go?" I groan

"Because I want to show all the guys in the room that you are mine and mine only" he pecks my cheek, I blush.

"Okay, but what if the cops shows up?"

"Its a different party, babe, this one isn't so bad" he shrugs.

"Fine, what time do we leave?"

"Its start at ten-ish and we can leave out around eleven?"

I nodded in agreement.

...

Kyle and I ate pizza, I wasn't all that hungry until it arrived.

He left over an hour ago, so, I'm here by myself getting ready to take a quick nap before tonight. I know, I'll need it.

...

Once I was out the shower and dressed, I text Shelby the address. There was no way, I was going to a party without her.

I waited for Kyle, who was about twenty minutes late. He text me three minutes ago, saying he was on his way. I slipped on my shoes, checked my make up one last time and tightened my high ponytail.

My doorbell rung, I grabbed my phone and keys. Kyle was outside looking handsome as usual.

"Ready to go?" He smiles before pecking my lips.

"Ready" I smiled back, he intertwined our fingers and lead me to his truck.

...

The party was packed, drunk people stumbled around and the smell of weed filled my nostrils.

Kyle gripped on my waist tighter, when we walked through a crowd of guys. Their eyes hungrily fell on me, I grew uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asks over the loud music.

"Yeah," I shouted.

He nods and continues walking us through the large crowded house.

It weren't that many people in here, they were all scattered near the alcohol which was outback.