The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boo...

By Ilovepilloes

As the seasons pass Woodcrest changes sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. I don't own anything... More

The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boondocks fanfiction)
Authors Note
Part. 1 Fall/Autumn
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Part.7
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Fall
Part.1 (Of Winter)
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Yass bitches!
Part.7
Zayuuum
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Winter
Authors Note
The Beginning of Spring
Part.1 (Of Spring)
Part.2
Part.3
Authors Note
Mission TOTS
I Now Pronounce You Cynthia Freeman
New friends
The Results also Part.1 of Summer
Bruises
Behind the McDonald's
The Rules
The Talk
Sorry
Nightmares
Bri Or Jazzy
Casino Days
No Snitchin
Rubik's Cube
The Beginning of Fall
Training
Caught
Reunited
Riley
Authors Note
Cindy
Gang
Beginnings
Why
Epilogue
Authors Note
New Book
Update

Break the System

197 13 5
By Ilovepilloes

Huey's head was banging and he was extremely dizzy. His head bobbed from left to right and his nausea was off the charts. He was tied down and couldn't move.

He looked round him and he stood upright; but still strapped to a wall of some sort.

"HELP!" He screamed.

There was a clicking noise and a beep following.

"Huey Percy Freeman," A deep man voiced welcomed, "You're trapped in a puzzle to test your abilities. We will give you some tests to see if you can manage your telekinesis and bring it to a power so great you can basically do anything. And to complete this, we'll give you something to drive you hard enough."

Huey almost vomited.

"What makes you think I'll help you!" He screamed to no one indirectly.

"Oh trust me, you'll cooperate." the voice said.

And in wheeled a man pushing a block of metal.

Attached to the plate was a person, they had a red face with tears streaking down but there was a black piece of fabric covering their eyes.

Huey immediately recognized who it was when he saw the long blonde hair.

"LET HER GO!" Huey screamed.

It was Cindy, and she was naked strapped to this long plate.

They sat her down in front of him.

"Huey!? Help me! Please! Where are we?" She was panicking and crying.

"Now Huey, you have 30 seconds to bend the metallic straps that bind Cynthia. You need to release her before these Mongolian beetles eat her from the inside out."

Huey was terrified.

"JUST LET HER GO!" He screamed.

"HUEY HELP ME DAMMIT!" She screeched.

Then the bugs were released.

"Huey? What's going o-" They climbed up and into her skin, eating their way through her body.

She screeched in pain as she was being tortured.

Huey tried his hardest but he couldn't seem to get the straps to even Move.

Tears streamed down his face as he watched beetles muffle Cindy's voice and eventually exit from every crevice in her body.

He became extremely nauseous.

He wanted to die.

Better yet, he wanted to murder whoever was doing this to him.

The voice came booming again and Huey noticed the intercom.

"Alright test 01 was a failure, looks like we'll have to bring in something else."

"NO!" Huey cried.

He watched as they wheeled in Bri.

She was naked just as Cindy had been, and her head had been shaved.

"Once again Huey, you will need to release her in a shortened amount of time," Huey stiffened, "But...this one will be different."

The voice cackled as a guard came in and put a bucket of clear liquid above her head.

"This is acid Huey, You have another 30 seconds. If you so happen to fail, this bucket will tip over and...well kill her."

The time started.

Huey didn't understand how he was supposed to do this. Be tried everything he knew before, he flicked his eye did all the facial expressions but he couldn't get it to move."

3

2

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Huey cried as the time went out and the bucket poured all over Brianna-Mae.

She had been completely silent the whole time.

Huey hadn't noticed until the bucket poured and she didn't scream in pain, that, they muted her.

Her voice

Her vocal cords

There was a scar on her throat.

He watched as she tried to scream in pain but all that came out was a muffled pop of air.

Huey closed his eyes and turned the other way.

He couldn't watch his friends die.

"Ben! Bring in the next subject will ya!?" The lady on the speaker called.

Huey didn't know how much of this he could take. He wanted to go home, he didn't want these dumb powers.

As they rolled In the next person his soul shattered.

"Riley?" He called in a low voice.

"Aye! What's going on man!? What they doin to me!" Riley asked, moving about in chains.

Riley was walking, they didn't have him on a metal board like the others. But he was chained to the wall, he could walk quite a distance.

"Riley they're testing me! They tryna kill us all!" Huey cried.

"Huey help me!" Riley tried running around everywhere, feeling around to see what was around him.

There was a metal band secured on his head to blind him.

"LET HIM GO!" Huey yelled. "HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING! YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF SICK TWISTED PUPPETS OF THE GOVERNMENT ARE YOU! DON'T KILL MY BROTHER!" He screeched.

"Alright Huey, you know the drill." Huey choked up.

A lady in a black leather suit showed up. Huey recognized her from his nightmare.

The lady held a machete in her left hand and a whip in her right.

"Pick your poison Freeman!" She yelled at Riley.

Riley followed the voice and tried to hit her. But she dodged.

"Oh it looks as if I won't be needing these." She put her weapons down and fought.

While the well coordinated lady kicked the shit out of Riley, Huey was focusing hard on the chains. To release Riley and get the damn metal off his head.

"Huey man help!" Riley yelled on the ground.

"I'm trying!"

He only thought about the chains and breaking them.

He focused hard.

"Well you're down but why can't we have some fun anyway?" The lady in leather picked up the machete and with one good swift move, she castrated Riley.

He frilled about screaming, thrashing, crying, and spitting up blood.

She picked up his clean cut organ. "This might come in handy later." she winked.

Huey's eyes widened and he made a lot of progress with the chains. He was able to lift them and slightly move them apart.

The girl flipped Riley over and slashed his back many times with the whip.

Huey cried out trying to save his brother.

Riley only slightly moved when the whip hit him but the pain was unbearable.

"This is getting boring." The lady yawned and put her blood stained hand over her mouth.

She picked her machete up and started aiming.

Huey stopped trying to let Riley's arms free and now focused on trying to get the metal off. Maybe he has a better chance if he can actually see.

The lady just stared, aiming for Riley's neck.

Huey focused hard and suddenly to his surprise the blindfold came skyrocketing off; just as she lifted her machete in the air.

Everything happened so fast.

Riley saw the woman as she pulled her weapon down toward him, he reacted quickly and went to move out of the way, but the chains wouldn't allow him to move.

The machete made contact with his neck and decapitated Riley Escobar Freeman.

"NO!" Huey used all his strength to try and break through his straps.

But he couldn't.

Tears of frustration and anger came shooting down his face as the woman licked her fingers and left; left his lifeless body and head lying there.

"Test 03 Failure, alright time to bring in the big guns."

"There's nothing you could possibly do now to make me want to murder you more." Huey cried looking at the ground.

The voice cackled once again.

There was a loud cry, "Let me go! Please I won't tell anyone."

Huey's eyes widened in disbelief.

They didn't even have to bring this one in for him to know who it was.

"NO I'M BEGGING YOU DON'T DO THIS!" Huey cried louder than ever before.

"Huey!" An angellic voice cried. Her soft voice cried out joyfully.

Jazmine was strapped to a board.

The intercom voice didn't come on, Huey just suddenly unheard the clock start ticking.

He didn't know what would happen to her and he didn't care he just wanted her out.

He pushed himself harder than he ever has before.

Every movement, every twitch, meant something.

Huey didn't even speak.

Jazmine just watched him stare at the metal. She was oblivious to what was happening. She tried speaking to him and didn't understand what he was doing.

In an attempt to break her restraints, he broke his own, even better.

There were 15 seconds left. He got up and fell to the ground immediately, but he still focused on her metal restraints.

"I love you Jazmine." He said as all her restraints unrated and broke into pieces, with time to spare.

He saved her!

Huey flew back from the force.

"Oh Huey!" Jazmine said Moving to come run and tackle him.

As she got up, her pressure plate triggered and a bullet was sent through her skull.

"Jazmine no!"

Huey sped to the other side of the room where she lay.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and blood spilling over her vanilla colored skin.

Huey held her head close to him and cried.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He screamed, "I SAVED HER"

'This can't be real.' He thought to himself.

He looked down and saw that she did in fact, have a belly button.

Jazmine was dead.

Riley was dead.

Bri was dead.

Cindy was dead.

He cried and his tears slipped onto her lifeless body.

Her arm disappeared and reappeared again.

"What the fuck?" Huey looked around him things around him were like messing up or freezing.

It was like a glitch.

The glitch ate up the room and there was a black hole. Maybe there was a way out.

He became aware, "Maybe things aren't as they seem." He said softly.

He went through the black hole and he woke up.

He woke up.

He was in a glass tank filled with a milky substance.

He panicked and quickly opened the lid and jumped out.

Whatever the substance was it was keeping him alive all this time, to be taken away from it made him throw up.

After gagging, he looked around. There were other people in similar tanks.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"SIMULATION XXVI HAS BEEN DISRUPTED, CODE 0642 I REPEAT SIMULATION XXVI HAS BEEN DISRUPTED THIS IS NOT A DRILL. CODE 0642!"

Huey looked on his arm, there was a tattoo that read XXVI.

They knew he had escaped.

It was all a simulation.

He didn't know if he believed in God before today but at this moment he couldn't help but thank him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889 61 9
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or show.
19.5K 775 58
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„ "π¦πšπ²π›πž...π¦πšπ²π›πž 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝." ~ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 {πŸ‘~𝟐~πŸπŸ–} 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐝 {πŸ–~πŸπŸ—~𝟐𝟎} ~ πŸ”...
8.7K 276 22
Her violence was silent. Until it wasn't. Young Justice season one- season three (Robin x Fem!OC) *I do not own Young Justice, it's plot, or charact...
13.8K 449 84
- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs. Read to find out what it's about.