My Sweet Superstar

By wallflowerinblue

Gabby Mitchel is a loving daughter who went to Korea to help her family after her father died. Little did she... More

One Late Afternoon
I Need You
Superstar
I'm Going Home
Where is She?
A Little Help from my Friends
Finally Found You
Ride with You
The Closer I Get to You
Your Song
One on One
I'm Falling for You
The Feeling is Mutual
More than Friends
Best friends with Benefits
Thank God it's Saturday
Over Cups of Coffee
Music and Lyrics
Center Stage
Sing to Me
Realizations
I'm such a Fool
I'm Sorry...
Honesty is the Best Policy
Saranghe.. I Love You
Sleep Together
Morning Love ...
My Place

Kiss me...?!

867 3 0
By wallflowerinblue

Hi there! So here's the next three chapters of My Sweet Superstar. Sorry to those who waited. Hopefully, you still continue to comment, vote and fan. Thanks!~Ü

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

            I’ve been sleeping late at night for quite some time now. I know it’s because of her. Before, I don’t have any idea why, but now I’m very well aware of the reason.

            I’m falling in love with Gabriela Mitchell.

            This realization made me want to see and talk to her more often. Good thing, the mass is at 5: 00 p. m., so waking up at lunch time is okay. I changed my clothes, going through my morning routine (though it’s not really morning anymore).

            I went to the gym to work out and tried to get rid of the stress I’m having, then went to a drive- thru to buy some Chinese food for brunch on my way home.

After filling myself up, I tried to prepare for my meeting with Ela. I’m not really fond of making preparations when going to appointments, but when it comes to her, it seems like I have the need to make a good impression always.

            Oh no, I’m getting all girly because of her! Well, I don’t care anymore. Anything for Ela. Anything for my girl!

            Finally, after seemed like a hundred dragging hours, it’s time for me to get ready. Since I made a lot of sweat a while ago, I took my time to take a full bath. I need to smell good for Ela, of course.

            After putting on the clothes I took time to choose and the best cologne I can find on my collection, I grabbed my keys and hopped on my car. Before I went on my way, I called and informed her that I’ll be fetching her so we could go to church together.

            I still have an hour ride to her house, so she still has time to do the things she need. I started the engine, moving out of the parking lot of the condo. I honestly can’t wait to see her.

            Crap! I’ve never been this impatient all my life.

**************

            I stopped in front of her house, and honked to let her know that I’m already here. As if on cue, she went out the front door with a big bag on hand. I got off and turned around the other side of the car to open the door for her.

            The way she walked with such grace made everything around me stand still. I think my jaw dropped as I look how beautiful she is in the white sun dress she’s wearing. It complimented her complexion. She has her hair tied on the side, showing more of her beautiful face. Her legs looked shapelier with the heels on her feet.

“You’re just in time.” She said upon reaching me, snapping me out. “Oh, and I like how you look today, too.”

            I can’t help but feel myself turning red at her compliment. It’s nice that my efforts paid off. She told me that her favorite color is blue, so I picked a blue button down shirt for today, paired with khaki pants.

            “Thank you.” That’s all I can say in return. “You look beautiful too.”

            “Oh my, did I just make Lee Yun Ho blush?” She giggled. “Anyway, thanks for appreciating my look too, but you don’t really have to.”

            “It’s true. I think you’re getting more and more beautiful each time I see you.” I said in all honesty.

            I noticed how she reacted with my response. So I tried to come up with something to make her forget it. “So, what’s with the bag?”

            It somehow worked as her eyes went to the one she’s holding. “Oh yeah, this is your blanket. Good thing it dried fast.” She added, giving the bag to me. “Here.”

            I took it, placing it on the back seat. “Shall we go?” I asked, gesturing her to get in the car.

            “Yes, Mr. Lee.” She jokingly said, taking the passenger seat.

            We both laugh at it as I close the door, taking my side of the car. As we maneuvered to the streets, I turned to her.

            “Can you do me a favor?”

            She looked at me for awhile before answering. “I can see you like asking favors, mister. Anyway, it depends. What is it?”

            She hasn’t even met my friends, but she’s already starting to sound like them. I’m beginning to think that the dinner would be a mistake.

            “Don’t worry, it’s not as big as what I asked Tae Yeon and Ji Won, though you’re already sounding like them.” I replied in amusement.

“Just don’t call me by my whole name or my last name, okay? And please, drop the mister too.” I said scrunching my nose.

She chuckled before saying, “Alright. Whatever you say… Simon.”

“That’s better.” I snickered, then returning my attention on the road.

************

The mass was just about to start when we came. We settled ourselves somewhere at the back row seats. We’re both aware that my presence, whether inside the church or not, can still create commotion. Luckily, everything went well.

Honestly, I can’t concentrate well during the whole ceremony, not only because someone might recognize me, but due to the fact that I’m seated next to the girl that drives me crazy.

 After the mass, I invited her for some coffee before I take her home. She was hesitant at first, but with a little persuasion, she agreed.

We went to the same coffee shop where we met again. Not much people go there, and I’m a constant customer, so the people there are used to my presence.

After getting on a table and ordering our coffee, I tried to remind her of the dinner over the next weekend.

“So, about the dinner next week, are you available?” I pray that she would say yes.

She nodded. “7 o’ clock, right? Yup. As long as, Rachel is coming with me. I think your friends are gonna interrogate me, so I need to have a lawyer with me.”

This girl is really funny. Rachel must be a good influence to her.

“Don’t worry, I’m gonna be there too. I’m the one who invited you, remember?” I said gesturing to myself. “So you still have a representative.”

She laughed at this. “Of course, I won’t forget that. But they’re your friends, so you might take sides.”

“Well, Ms. Mitchell that would be an insult on my vocation and damage my reputation as a public prosecutor.” I said trying to sound seriously professional.

The waitress came to give us our order, eyeing me in a flirty way, but trying to suppress a giggle at the same time. She could be observing us the whole time.

After leaving our table with her number on a napkin, Ela laughed even more.

She must’ve seen how the waitress acted.

            “God! Mr. Lee, you’re really a charmer. I won’t argue with that,” her laugh now fading. “But the lawyer thing, doesn’t really suit you.”

I really like the sound of her laugh, very genuine. It also makes her eyes sparkle.

            “Okay, fine. I get it.” I said raising my hand up in defeat, raising my eyebrows after. “But what did I tell you with the mister thing?”

            “Oh, I’m sorry. I already forgot.” She apologized pouting her lips. “But you started it calling me by my last name.”

            “It was all part of the act, okay? But, sorry then.” I retaliated, trying to avert my eyes from her lips.

            Damn it! Stop doing that or I may not stop myself and kiss you.

            I immediately composed myself, so she won’t notice how my eyes stare on her mouth.

            “No harm done. We’re just having fun, right?” she said waiting for my affirmation.

            “Yes, of course.” I responded with a sigh of relief, then smiling at her.

            We talked more about random things. It was getting a little late already, so we finished our coffee. We got out of the shop and in the car.

**********

Upon reaching her house, I reminded her again. “So, I’ll just pick the two of you (Ela and Rachel) up on Saturday, okay?”

            “Yes, boss. You don’t really need to keep on reminding me.” She said smirking at me. “Just joking, okay? We’ll be expecting you.”

            I got off the car again to open the door for her. She didn’t protest when I walked her to her door again.

            “Thanks for going to church with me.” I can see in her eyes how grateful she was.

            “It’s nothing. I’m the one who asked if I could go with you.” I bent down to kiss her goodbye, but when I saw her eyes widen, I grabbed for the door knob instead and opened it for her.

            Nice move there, Yun Ho. Really nice. Just look at her.

“Wha- Why, thank you...” She must be really surprised, but was able to compose herself immediately. “Well, you have to get on your way now.”

            “You’re right… uhm.. I’d better get going now.” I said scratching my head. “See you then.”

            She raised her hand in a wave. “Yeah, see you. Drive safely.”

“I will.” I replied waving my hand too. I walked back to my car.

Suddenly, I felt a hand stop me. I turned around seeing it belonged to Ela.

“Yes?” I asked in confusion. Her warm hand was still on mine. She seemed shy of what she’s about to say.

“Well, I just thought that you wanted to do this. Since we’re already friends, I guess there’s nothing wrong with it.”

I still wasn’t able to get it, but what she did next made me. She made a quick peck on my cheek, her face turning crimson.

“Goodnight, Simon.” She waved again with a smile and walked to the door.

            I just stood there. I know I have a goofy smile on my face.

“Goodnight, Ela.” I was able to say somehow as I watch her get in.

Shoot! That girl would really make me stay up late tonight again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 208 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...
371K 4.7K 50
Rachel Brian has never been in a serious relationship before. Well, until she meets the amazing Taylor Lautner. The two hit it off immediately and Ra...
2K 116 27
Eun-Ji suffered from an accident that damaged her brain. Because of the trauma, she experienced symptoms that caused her to be an absent-minded perso...
8K 1.1K 37
"Korea's famed novelist J.JK is currently facing backlash for his stories, with some claiming that he has lost his touch-" J.JK or otherwise known as...