Heaven's Cry

נכתב על ידי _humble1

When Lyla finds out her boyfriend died at war, she can barely control herself and her emotions. With both of... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
The Letter
Bestfriends
Motherhood
Ball
The Ball
Pain
Zion
Hero

Chapter 5

34 3 0
נכתב על ידי _humble1

I conviced Tara to not bring the baby up until tomorrow. I needed a day to cope. We agreed that it would be best that she move in to keep an eye on me. Despite where I was now, I couldn't wait to have her move in which would be around 8 tonight.

I pulled my car into the parking lot and took a deep breath. This was my first time being back to the graveyard since his burial and I could already feel my heart pounding. I stepped out and walked past all the tombstones and crosses until I reached the one where Tyler was burried. By his stone was an American flag and flowers.

"Tyler Johnson
1993-2015
A Loved & Remembered Son, Lover, and Warrior."

I put my roses down on his grave and took a seat facing his stone.

"Hi baby." I said caressing the rough rock. "I'm pregnant." I sniffed and wiped away the tears on my face. " We had this life planned out remember. You and I with 3 kids, and you wanted the 2 boys and I the 2 girls. Well we have one on the way. I'm not sure what it is, but it's only ours for 6 more months. I'm giving her or him up for adoption. I wish I didn't have to, but I can't have this baby alone Tyler. I miss you, so much and I know I'm disappointing you and I'm sorry. I just, I don't know how I could to do this." I could barely control myself and soon started choking on my sobs. I reached into my bag and took out the picture and tape. After taping it do the stone I backed up and looked.

The sonogram showed me and Tyler's baby with the words "And Father" across the top. I hugged myself and smirked, tears still rolling down my cheeks.

I missed Tyler and right now, I needed him more than ever.

But I knew, I'd never have him again.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

418K 46.6K 21
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
133K 28.5K 44
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
702K 42.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
3.3M 141K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...