Doctor Who One-Shots

By johnlocked47

Mostly Whouffle and TenRose but idk. Fluffy, sad, funny, feelsy, I'm gonna write it all. More

The Best Birthday
The Kitten
Impossible? (Whouffle)
The Yule Ball (Doctor Who/Harry Potter)
The New Episode (reader's POV)
Remembering Sunday
Journey's End Fix-it
I GON WRITE SMUT
Merry Christmas
Goodbye Clara
Inside Jokes (highschool Tenrose)
Morning (Souffez)

"I'm Not..."

119 5 2
By johnlocked47

"I'm not your boyfriend, Clara." The Doctor solemnly tells his best friend before whisking her and only her away to travel time and space with him.

"I'm not a hugger." The Doctor mumbles as Clara throws her arms around him, but he does nothing to remove her.

"I'm not any different." The newly regenerated Thirteenth Doctor reassures Clara the first time she sees his new face and begins to cry.

"I'm still not a hugger." The Doctor chuckles as he sweeps his darling Clara off her feet.

"I'm not a kisser, but..." The Doctor's sentence trails off Clara, his best friend, his girlfriend, leans in.

"I'm not marriage material, but..." The Doctor swallows nervously and gets down on one knee.

"I'm not a parent!" The Doctor cries in panic as Clara tells him she's going into labor.

"I'm not a teacher." The Doctor growls as his son asks to learn how to fly the TARDIS.

"I'm not ready." The Doctor sobs, clutching a dying Clara to his chest. She smiles up at him. "You have to be." She sighs as she slips away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
237K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
445K 30.2K 44
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...