This Is Our Second Skin (Frer...

By SeraphStarshine

In which Gerard is an awkward fuck who likes women's clothing more than he probably should and Frankie is the... More

1: Gay Sex Is Better Than Fresh Donuts
2: A Wink Is Worth A Thousand Words
3: The Classic Fairytale Starring The Drag Queen And The Awkward Loser
4: Gerard Will Fight A Fucking Bear For Frank
5: Sick Frank Is So Adorable It Should Be Illegal
6: Gerard Way The Secret Ninja/Maybe Creepy Vampire
7: In Which Lindsey Threatens To Cut Off Gerard's Balls - With Love Of Course
8: Much Conversation Hella Homo Flirting Very Good Vibes
9: Gerard Friend-Zones Himself And I Am The 1975 Trash
10: Gerard Pops Another Boner Because Of Frank - No Surprise There
11: In Which Gerard Is An Awkward Giraffe That Doesn't Know The Meaning Of No
12: Gerard Knows Way Too Many Synonyms For The Word Idiot
13: In Which Frank And Gerard Argue Over The Color Of Frank's Guts
14: Rainne Knows Things - Remember?
15: I'm Squealing At The Image Of Gerard In This Outfit Someone Squeal With Me
16: The Chapter That Most Of You Have Been Waiting For
17: Gerard Is The Most Oblivious Person That Frank Has Ever Met
18: Drunk Starr Writes Smut Once Again Lol
19: In Which Gerard Freaks Out And Frank Makes Waffles
20: Stage 4 Fear Of How Freaking Cute This Chapter Is
21: Gerard Is Willing To Give His Life To Prove The Existence Of Heat Cells
22: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words But Gerard Only Wants Three
24: Somebody To Love
Epilogue
Three Halves of a Whole

23: This Wasn't Supposed To Get Emotional But It Did

4.1K 300 101
By SeraphStarshine

"Frank...oh god - please, I'm gonna come, I - I don't want it to be like this," Gerard gasped loudly, his spine arching off the bed as Frank's three fingers pressed firmly against his prostate, the hot spike of pleasure causing Gerard to writhe back and forth, half of him was attempting to escape the overwhelming sensation, the other side of him trying to shove down against Frank's hand as hard as could until he came.

"Are you sure...I haven't stretched you for very long, and I don't want to hurt you," Frank panted softly, his digits still deeply embedded inside Gerard as he posed his question.

"You won't," Gerard whined, his body finally relaxing as Frank removed his fingers from Gerard, his back collapsing against the mattress as he gulped down air nosily, trying to push away his rapidly approaching orgasm as Frank reopened the almost empty bottle of lube, his eyes fluttering shut as he coated the condom encasing his dick with a heavy layer of the clear substance.

"You ready?" Frank asked warily, his eyes dancing over Gerard's face in a searching manner, looking for signs of unease or fear, at least, that was what Gerard assumed he was doing, but there wasn't a trace of any negative emotions in Gerard at the moment, only love, and desire, and desperate need.

Frank still didn't move though, and as much as Gerard loved this caring, gentle side of Frank, he was also becoming frustrated with it, because he wasn't a virgin, and Frank was acting as if he hadn't fucked Gerard with a vibrator just last week, and even though Gerard knew that this was different, this was making love - as cheesy as that sounded, but Gerard was seriously going to come in the next few minutes, and he would really rather do that with Frank inside of him.

"If you ask me that one more time, I will slap you," Gerard chuckled, adding a teasing lilt to his tone, even though he was only half joking.

"Okay, okay, just - promise you will let me know if I need to stop," Frank demanded, his hooded eyes meeting Gerard's sternly, a serious expression passing over his face as he spoke, almost like a shield, hiding whatever Frank was truly feeling from Gerard in that moment, and Gerard didn't like that at all.

Gerard nodded solemnly, his mind finally beginning to realize that Frank wasn't kidding around here, and that this meant a lot to him, and even though this wasn't the time or the place for an intense conversation, Gerard couldn't hold back the question that bubbled from his lips as soon as he noticed Frank's distress, because he knew he wouldn't be able to enjoy himself nearly as much if he was worried about Frank the entire time.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Frank shrugged his shoulders quickly, his gaze darting away from Gerard's instantly, but Gerard still managed to catch the way Frank's mouth had turned downward into a frown, and now he was one hundred percent certain that something was eating away at his boyfriend.

"Frank," Gerard whispered, his torso pushing up off the bed so he could wrap his arms around Frank, engulfing his boyfriend's smaller frame with his own. "Talk to me...what's wrong? You know we don't have to do this is you don't want to," Gerard offered when Frank began trembling minutely in his embrace.

"No...I do, I just want to make sure you are okay. I mean - I know we have done a lot of stuff, but this is different, I want it to be special, and I can't stand the thought of hurting you," Frank sniffled quietly, his nose pressed against Gerard's collarbone in a manner that could only be uncomfortable for him, but Gerard didn't attempt to move his boyfriend for the time being, he was too preoccupied with the implication of Frank's words.

"Frank...has - has anyone ever done that to you, hurt you I mean," Gerard questioned softly, his muscles tensing up as he waited for Frank's reply.

"No - I mean, not really, I wasn't raped or anything...just - I, I've bottomed a lot in my life, and it's very rarely been good, not at first, and I know you haven't had sex in a while...and I - I guess I'm just scared that I'm going to fuck this up. I don't want this to be painful for you, I want it to be perfect, and now I've already ruined everything, and -"

"Frank...baby," Gerard cooed, his hand tilting Frank's chin up so he could look him directly in the eyes. "This is already perfect, and you want to know why...its because I love you, and that changes everything. I don't know how to explain it to you, but fuck - even our kisses are so much better than they used to be, and I know this will be too, because I'm doing this with someone I care about - someone I love, and who loves me back; that hasn't happened to me before - not ever, and I want this Frank, I want this with you, so badly, and I know this is going to be the best sex I've ever had."

"Yeah?" Frank asked shakily, his irises regaining that soft sparkle that his previous nerves had obscured completely.

"I promise, but if you aren't ready for this, we can wait. I didn't know how important it was to you, and I don't want you to rush into anything." Gerard clenched his teeth as he spoke, because fuck - he wanted Frank inside of him so badly, he was fucking shaking with the desire to be as close to Frank as two human beings could get, but if Frank wasn't one hundred percent certain that he wanted this, then Gerard wasn't going to press the issue.

"No - I'm okay now. I'm sorry for getting so emotional, I just - I have had some pretty bad experiences in the past, and I really needed to hear you say that," Frank chuckled weakly, his lips connecting with Gerard's in a gentle kiss that quickly grew needy and passionate.

"I understand Frank, but trust me, I really like to bottom, and yes - sometimes it can be painful, but it's always worth it, and I know you would never hurt me," Gerard reassured Frank one more time when they pulled away for air, wanting to make sure that Frank went into this free of all doubts.

"I know, and it's not like all of the sex I've had has been terrible, I'm just not really a bottom I guess, and I didn't want you to feel pressured into anything."

"You know I always want something up my ass Frank, I've had your fingers, your tongue, and now I want your dick," Gerard giggled cheekily, trying his best to give their somber conversation a lighthearted spin.

"That is true, so it's only fair I give you the entire package," Frank teased back as Gerard laughed even harder, Frank's use of the word 'package' sending him into a fit of chuckles that had his sides aching by the time he could breathe again.

"So will you please fuck me now?" Gerard grinned when he regained the ability to speak, his hips tilting upward slightly in a silent invitation that Frank would hopefully accept without any reservations.

"Yeah - just a second," Frank groaned, his hands quickly squeezing a bit more lube into his palm before applying another layer to his cock, smearing the excess left on his fingers around Gerard's quivering entrance when he was finished.

"I love you baby," Gerard gasped when Frank moved in-between his legs, placing one of Gerard's ankles on his shoulder so he had better access.

"I love you too," Frank exhaled heavily, his eyes closing as he pressed the head of his cock against Gerard, pausing there for several moments before he began to push in slowly.

"Oh fuck," Gerard muttered, his fists clenching in the sheets as Frank gained inches inside of him, his stomach pooling with desire as he was stretched wide open.

"You okay?" Frank asked, his forward motion stilling as his hands began rubbing feather light circles into Gerard's hips.

"So fucking okay," Gerard moaned, pushing back against Frank readily so he would have physical proof that Gerard wanted him to continue.

"Fuck honey - you are so fucking tight," Frank muttered, soft groans escaping his mouth as he sank inside of Gerard completely, his pants for air ringing out harsh and loud, mingling with Gerard's own gasps for oxygen.

"Frank - I need you to move," Gerard whined after a few seconds had passed, even though yes - he wasn't completely adjusted to Frank's girth yet, and there was still a bit of pain when Frank shifted slightly, but that was to be expected; Frank was bigger than Gerard's dildo after all, and it didn't hurt, not really - the burn barely registered next to the exquisite feeling of being so fucking full.

"Okay - oh fuck, give me a second," Frank shuddered softly, his eyes rolling upward as he pulled out just as slowly as he came in, which had Gerard wondering how long it had been since Frank had last had sex, because he was obviously struggling not to come already, but before he could ask and ruin the moment with another personal question, Frank pushed back in, deeper this time, brushing Gerard's prostate in the process, and then all the thoughts in Gerard's brain flew out the window, being replaced with only curse words and Frank's name.

"Ahh fuck," Gerard cried out, his hips tilting upward in the hopes of putting more pressure on his spot.

"Right there?" Frank asked, a hint of pride tinging his tone as Gerard's high pitched exclamation tapered off into a low groan of satisfaction.

"Yeah," Gerard gasped, a startled moan leaving his mouth as Frank pressed in harder, rubbing his cock back and forth against Gerard's prostate in a teasing fashion.

"Feel good honey?" Frank smirked, his arms coming up to wrap around Gerard's back, pulling him into a sitting position on top of Frank's lap, and fuck - this angle felt so much better, Gerard was practically keening as Frank slipped even further into him, his stomach muscles tensing up as he tried to hold himself together.

"So good - please, faster," Gerard begged weakly, his fingers tangling around the back of Frank's neck as he lifted himself up slightly, beginning to work himself on Frank's cock until he got with the program.

"Oh god," Frank whimpered, his hips snapping up to meet Gerard's downward motion, a soft scream leaving Gerard's mouth as his prostate was hit dead on.

"Please," Gerard pleaded, his body rolling against Frank's cock fluidly, soft cries leaving his mouth every time Frank moved. "Please don't stop."

"I won't honey," Frank promised, his grip around Gerard's waist tightening as he increased his pace by a small fraction, releasing another dirty cry from Gerard's mouth as Frank pushed inside him.

And even though their pace was slow, and Gerard had significantly calmed down after their serious conversation, he felt so close already, each brush of Frank's cock against his insides was igniting the fire in his belly to a new height, his nerves screaming out in pleasure as their skin slapped together softly, Gerard's dick pressing against Frank's stomach insistently, the friction of the sweat soaked skin against his length causing an almost painful ache that had Gerard shuddering violently, his ass clenching around Frank as his boyfriend moaned loudly.

And just when Gerard thought he couldn't feel any more pleasure, not without spontaneously combusting that is, Frank moved one of his hands in-between them, wrapping his callused fingers around Gerard's cock firmly, his thumb digging into the slit as Gerard cried out nosily.

"Ah - please," Gerard heaved out, leaning forward suddenly to catch Frank's mouth in a fierce kiss, his tongue slightly dry from having his jaw hanging open for so long, but Frank quickly changed that, their kiss becoming slick and heavy as Gerard's nails dug into Frank's shoulders to stabilize himself.

"I love you so much," Frank murmured against Gerard's mouth, his hot breath brushing Gerard's cheek as he pulled Gerard's body down harder, causing Gerard to throw his head back, his spine arching as the ecstasy in his veins began boiling over suddenly.

"Fuck Frank...I'm close - more, fuck," Gerard whimpered, his hips bucking upward, alternating between chasing the pleasure of Frank's hand and pressing himself back against Frank's cock.

"Can't - gonna come," Frank choked out, his hand tightening around Gerard's length as his thrusts lost some of their rhythm, Frank's thighs trembling beneath Gerard as he groaned under his breath.

Gerard shifted slightly, pushing down even harder against Frank, making sure his prostate was being hit each time Frank bucked up into him before latching his lips onto Frank's neck, sucking gently before increasing the pressure of his mouth, letting his teeth graze over Frank's sweaty skin in a teasing manner.

"Please," Frank begged, his voice cracking at the end of the word, and Gerard didn't need to decipher what Frank meant - he knew, so he bit down hard, letting his sharp canines sink into Frank's nape as Frank jerked suddenly, his entire body tensing up as cried out loudly, his motions faltering, but not ceasing as he came hard, his hand still working Gerard slowly as he let out a tortured groan of satisfaction.

Gerard clutched to Frank tightly, his thighs trembling wildly, his body so close to the edge it physically hurt, and with one finally nudge to his prostate, Gerard was coming suddenly, his orgasm taking him completely by surprise with its intensity, every nerve ending in his body firing off all at once as Gerard muffled his moans against Frank's neck, his hot come shooting in-between their naked bodies as Frank stroked Gerard through his orgasm, the sudden rush of pleasure zapping every ounce of his strength, and he would have fallen to the mattress if it wasn't for Frank's hold around his middle.

"Oh my god," Frank whispered quietly once his hips had stopped twitching, shifting their position so he could lay Gerard down gently, causing Frank to slip out of him, leaving Gerard feeling empty but extremely sated.

"I love you," Gerard rasped out when Frank had finished disposing of the condom and had returned to Gerard's side, instantly wrapping himself around Gerard in a tangle of sweaty limbs and soft kisses pressed to wherever Frank's lips could reach.

"I love you too." Gerard didn't even need to see Frank's face to tell that he was grinning, he could hear it in Frank's tone, and Gerard was sure that his expression matched Frank's exactly.

"That was perfect," Gerard sighed happily, burying his head in Frank's hair as Frank continued to smother him with affectionate brushes from his mouth and hands.

And Gerard wasn't lying, or saying that just to appease Frank's fears, because it really was; that had been the best sex he had ever experienced, and what made it even more special was the gentle pace to it, because no one else could have gotten Gerard off that easily, no one but Frank, and Gerard knew it was only going to get better each time, making him look toward the future with eager eyes and a swelling heart, his love for Frank floating in the heated air surrounding them, wrapping Gerard in a blissful state that he never imagined he would ever experience.

This is so cheesy omg - I don't even know how this happened, it was just supposed to be sex, but this chapter pretty much wrote itself, I was not involved in anyway.

So yeah - one chapter left and then the epilogue. I am going to try and have them both up by this weekend at the latest, so keep an eye out for that.

And thank you guys so much for the 20k reads, I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying this story as much as I am writing it.

((((updating vibes))))

<3 starr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 954 28
Frank has a secret. No one can know about it. Once he thought he could tell his parents. They would love him unconditionally, right? Well... They did...
339 28 12
Just breathe, Frank tells himself. He wakes up to another panic attack. He's worked so hard on his recovery, but he doesn't feel any better He's abou...
3.1K 7 10
Mostly smuts but I do fluff too Gerard way, Frank iero, Vic Fuentes and Ryan Ross mostly, female reader, I take requests SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR CREDI...
85.5K 6.4K 42
Gerard has been running away for as long as he can remember: away from the hunters, away from his past, and away from himself most of all. Besides h...