It Wasn't for Us //PHAN

shounenhearts tarafından

(Phan) Two dysfunctional teenagers, one has an obsessive personality and the other loathes almost everything... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 [edited]
Chapter 2 [edited]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

explanation

3K 111 74
shounenhearts tarafından

if you're reading the comments, you've probably read this already.

hi hello! :D

i'm here to explain thingssss and clarify the ending(?).

see, the thing is, phil is in a hypothetical state in which one person feels an overwhelming obsessive desire to possess another person toward whom they feel a strong attraction, with an inability to accept failure or rejection, which is called 'obsessive love'. (thanks wikipedia)

and then there's dan, he's suffering a slight depression and as the story progress he felt empathy towards phil, we can see that at the end of the story he kind of identify himself with phil.

i 'open ended' the story to leave you guys compose what 'end' do you think happened between them (you can post it, if you want, i actually want to read them). i intentionally left this without the final resolution. (i know that open ended stories gives the reader a bunch of unanswered questions, i'm sorry about that)

also, i think you all noticed, the lack of romance this story gives off, well, because no matter how many times i turned the table, i can't convinced myself to 'romantcised' their 'feelings'.

anyways, again, thank you for reading! and if you have anymore question/s about this (weird) fic, comment it(?) 

oh also, i made a new phan fanfic, it is called 'hold on as we crash', please check it out if you have time. :^)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.3K 84 8
They hated each other...but after a "in the wrong place, at the wrong time situation" they grow on each other...how will thing turn out? Nobody knows...
43.9K 1.9K 21
"the pain" a two moons story "Love, A word Forth despites. If you asked him 'can hate turn in to love?' He would answer with a "No". His heart was co...
70.3K 2.8K 20
One Way; a phanfiction about the consequences of love. TW: abuse, minor mention of depressive thoughts. I don't recommend reading if you're easily tr...
333 61 32
A sweet and cute lovestory about a girl who craves freedom and a boy who was raised in difficulty.But there is another boy who has already given his...