kids in the dark ➳ m.g.c

By starwaers

you think this is gonna be real kinky or something, it really isn't. it's actually a pretty funny story ¯\_(... More

1 ; in a galaxy far far away
2 ; drank
3 ; opposites attract
4 ; feelings
5 ; lip bites
6 ; daddy
7 ; chick-fil-a
8 ; beachy
9 ; partyy
10 ; holding on to you
11 ; han solo x leia
12 ; secrets/plot twists
13 ; good morning
14 ; nightmares
15 ; i'm yours
16 ; what ifs
17 ; relationship goals
18 ; squishy cheeks
19 ; this is a blessing
20 ; no control
21 ; leia-poo
22 ; little things
23 ; ferris wheel
author's note
24 ; two big ass slices of pizza
25 ; hotline bling dance party
28 ; leaving day
29 ; jet black cat
30 ; alone
31 ; the end
a smol note

27 ; we will find a way

11 0 0
By starwaers

||Michael's POV||

It's only 11:23 and Leia's already asleep. I put the ice cream back where it came from and I come back into Leia's room. Phew. She's still sleeping because I sort of made a lot of noise while putting the ice cream back. I crawl into bed with her and cuddle up next to her. I wrap my arm around her. She's warm and she smells like vanilla. I slowly shut my eyes as I slowly become tired from watching too much AHS. 

Somehow, the season Murder House can relate to Leia and I (well sort of, like not the part where Tate fucks Violet's mom, noooo way) because you know her parents don't know about me and that they don't like me. But yet, it has a cool ass love story on how Tate is dead and Violet isn't, (QUICK A/N: IF U GUYS HAVEN'T WATCH AHS MURDER HOUSE AND ARE PLANNING TO I AM GOING TO GIVE A FUCKING SPOILER SO LIKE SKIP THIS SENTENCE AND MOVE ON TO THE OTHER ONE. THANKS!) except the part where Violet commits suicide and dies, so her and Tate are both dead AND Violet begins to hate Tate tell him to 'go away' and yeah. Let's just hope that Leia and I don't become like that because there's a bright future ahead of us (not counting Leia's parents and what they will do to us).

I should probably sleep instead of thinking of what Leia's parents are gonna do.

~

I wake up without Leia by my side. Where'd she go?

Oh shit. Today's the day Leia's parents come home. Maybe she left already and I didn't get to say goodbye? Oh fuck no!

I get up, put on my pajama pants, and rush out of her room. I go in the kitchen and find my mom and dad. When I move 2 steps closer I see Leia sitting and eating breakfast while she's still wear my shirt and no pants.

Thank god she's still here.

"Your boyfriend's awake." My mom gestures to me while she's talking to Leia.

"Hey, Mikey." Leia says in her morning voice. I love her morning voice, it's like a hint of raspy and a whole lot of cute.

"Hey." I take the seat next to her.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, your bed is way more comfier than mine." I chuckle.

"Probably because Leia was there while you." My mom pointed out.

"I guess." I shrug and scratch the back of my neck. "So, Leia, what time do your parents arrive?"

"I don't know the specific time, but they told me they're coming at night. So, I have enough time to pack up my stuff." She explains.

"You're gonna pack up your stuff already?"

"Well, of course silly! I'm gonna be staying there since I'm 18, I could stay there legally without a parent supervision." It seems like she's happy that she's leaving. 

"Oh." I say, sorta telling her that I don't want her to leave.

She takes a sip of her coffee, "Yeah, I gotta pack now because I got a lot of stuff."

"I'll help you." I insisted.

"Go eat first." Leia demanded.

"Fine." I set up my breakfast, which is cereal, and I eat as fast as I can.

I head into Leia's room and she's marking the boxes with 'clothes', 'bed stuff', 'books and cds',  'makeup and misc', and 'electronics'.

"I'm here to help!" I announce while standing in the door frame.

"Okay, so here goes my clothes, like underwear and jeans and shirts and shit; this is where like my bed sheets and pillows go; this is where my books and cds go, obviously; where my makeup and random shit goes; and this is where my electronics and stuff that you plug into the outlets go."

"Got it, captain."

She smiles at me and begins putting stuff into the boxes.

I help with the books, cds, electronics, and the randon stuff; while, she does the easy stuff like her clothes and makeup.

~

It's been like 3 1/2 hours since we started packing up her stuff. She kept a lot of things in this room. Like a lot. The boxes were filled but I think they'll fit in her car. I looked around the room and saw everything was neat and it was all clean before she started living here.

"Man, it's like you were my roomate and now you're graduating college and you're leaving." I pouted while wiping a fake tear.

"It sucks that I'm leaving this place. So much memories were made in this house."

"It's like that time when the boys and I were practicing and you came out saying, 'Michael, shut your punk ass band up!'"

"Holy shit, you remember that?"

"Of course I do! It was like the first time you go to boss me around, instead of me bossing you around." I laugh.

"That was like, how many years ago?"

"I dunno, 4 years?"

She laughs and holds both my hands in hers, "You know, no matter what happens, just take note that when I'm gone, I'll always be right here." She points to my heart.

"You're like my whole heart right now, you're always here." She smiles and gives me a hug. I hug her back, and honestly, I don't want to let her go. I don't want her to go back to her parents. I don't want her to leave me. Leia was probably the best thing that happen to me (not including that I'm currently in a famous band), she was practically my getaway, my favorite place (QUICK A/N: REFERENCE IS THE GIF!! PLUS DISCONNECTED IS THE SHIT!). Leia lets go and there's tears forming in her eyes. Her hands cup her face, trying to hide her tears from me. 

"I-I don't w-want to l-let you g-go." She stutters. 

I wipe her tears with my thumb, "You don't have to. I-We'll figure something out, okay? Like you can try and move out and move into an apartment somewhere in town. Well that's if your parents will let you, because I mean you're a legal adult." 

She smiles but her eyes are still watery and it looks like the tears are ready to spill out. She wipes her tears and says, "I-I'm so sorry, you h-have to s-see my like th-this." 

"It's fine, Leia. It's okay to have a breakdown once in a while. You know like when you don't know what to do so you just start to...yanno." I take both of her hands and hold them in mine. "Don't worry about anything right now, okay?" 

She nods while her lip quivers. Her face is covered in streaks that were left by her tears. Her eyes are red and puffy.  I can't bear to see her like this, but it's something that I have to do. 

"If they ever take you away from me, I'll come running to you to take you back, okay?" I assure her while clenching her hands tight. 

I could see a small smile forming, but the tears are still falling. 

"And you know, maybe I'll sneak in your window at night and hang out with you. You know like Troy and Gabriella?" I smile. 

She smiles even more and chuckles a bit. 

"And maybe your parents will accept me. If they don't, it's okay, we'll find a way. We. Will. Find. A. Way." 

I hear her mumble, "We. Will. F-Find. A. Way." 

"Yes, Leia. We will." 

She gets a teddy bear from the 'makeup and misc' boxes and hand it to me, "This is g-going sound v-very childish, b-but if my p-parents don't accept y-you, take t-this teddy bear because it means s-so much to me when I was kid, and take it so you will th-think of me." 

I take her teddy bear. It's a plain white bear that dressed up like a jedi from Star Wars. I smile while looking at it. 

"I cuddled with that t-teddy bear a lot." She wipes a tear, "And I want you to have it." 

"Since you gave me this teddy bear, please just take my clothes that you stole with you. Take my snapbacks too. Take like everything." 

"How about your money?" She giggles. 

"No, but I can pay for your stuff." 

She nods and holds out her hand, "Deal?" 

"Deal." I smile. I run back in my room and grab a snapback that I wore a lot while I was on tour. I come back to her room and hand it to her. "Take this." 

"But this is your favorite hat." 

"And you're my favorite person." 

She blushes and wears it, "Thank you." 

"I love you, Leia." 

"I love you too." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1K 29
In which a rockstar sends a nude to a fan over a drunk dare. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG. I PROMISE MY OTHER STORIES ARE BETTER. I DO NOT UN...
5.4K 126 51
This is a fanfiction about Michael Clifford. I hope you enjoy it and I will try to write as often as I can!
4K 240 32
Dear readers, I love Michael Clifford. If you don't, you have 5 seconds to run. Enjoy! From, Liz