I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

Just for a word

634 36 6
By sullicoupleshipper17

" You awake..?", Sulli asked gently when she felt Sehun moved a bit. It was almost twilight, and Sehun was hugging her all the time while he was asleep.

" ... Inn..", Sehun replied with a 'Hmm' sound but he was still hugging her tightly.

" .. Sehun.. So can I get up now?", asked Sulli awkwadly because of her heartbeat with their position, it was her first heartbeat for Oh Sehun.

" .. For a while.. Just for a while.. If someone's not be with me now, I can be crazy for real..", Sehun murmured , Sulli felt sorry for his loneliness, so she still stayed in his arms without a word.

Sulli moved her hand to his back and patted it like a mom who was singing a lullaby to her son. Sehun smiled faintly and put his chin at the top of her head.

" Take the medicine, you get?", said Sulli while getting her bag from the floor, beside the bed.

" Where are you going?", asked Sulli immediately as soon as Sehun rose up from the bed.

" I'm going to take you home..", said Sehun.

" No.. You can't.. You've a fever.. It's not good for you to go out now. I'll go by myself, I'm not a kid.", said Sulli.

" No.. I can still go out, and I'm not a kid either.", Sehun insisted.

" No, you--", Sehun spun her body by holding her shoulders that made Sulli stopped her popping.

" Choi Sulli, I'm a man for God's sake.. Don't treat me like I'm a weak girl. ... Let's go..", he said and guided her to the door, to downstairs.

" Yah, Oh Sehun, you---", Sehyung was about to scold Sehun for hiding in the room all the day until then but he halted when he saw not only Sehun but also a girl beside him. Sulli got shocked as soon as she saw the president of their school in Sehun's house.

But she kept her curiosity and bowed at him, " Good evening, President. Oh..". But Sehyung ignored her and prepared to leave his room.

" She's greeting you.", Sehun's warning stopped him, but he ignored again.

" Dad.", Sehun called that with the dangerous voice, Sulli's eyes widened as soon as Sehun called him 'Dad'.

" Why do I need to care a little girl like her?", Sehyung started to attack him.

" Please mind your words. She's one of your students, you shouldn't treat her like that.", said Sehun, Sulli held his sleeves not to argue with his dad.

But Sehun took her hand into his and said, " Ok.. Don't patronize to her if you don't want. .. But don't show your rude attitude to her, never again.", then Sehun went out of the house, with Sulli, leaving his dad feeling annoyed.

" So, President. Oh is your father?", asked Sulli, they were sitting at each swing at playground near her house.

" .. It's ridiculous, right? I'm the son of that unique president.", said Sehun scoffing.

" .. I don't think your relationship with him is good..", said Sulli.

" Yeah.. we're never in the good term.. To be honest, the reason why I became like a psycho is him.. He thought me as a real fool, he doesn't want to lay bare about me as his son.. That's why no one know that I'm his son.. except you..", said Sehun, staring at Sulli.

" .. But.. you shouldn't treat him like that... No matter what, he's your father..", said Sulli.

" It's enough, Sulli. I don't want to hear more than this..".

" Father...? .. Which father treats their child as a psycho, send them to the hospital, alone, with the psychosis. And.. he's not like a father for me at all since he's replacing many women in my mom's place..", Sehun finally blurted out his feelings.

Sulli wanted to hit her head for interrupting his life when she saw his tears started to fall down. She got up from the swing and went to his side, then she wiped his tears away with her litte fingers.

" Can't you please understand me..? .. I want you to understand my feeling.. even if only you..", said Sehun, staring into her eyes.

Sulli pulled him into her embrace and said, " All right.. I can understand you.. And I promise.. even if all of the people turn back on you, I'll never do like them.. I'll be always here for you.. I'll lend my ears if you need to bare your heart.. I'll lend my embrace if you need to cry.... I swear it ..", Sulli didn't know why, but her feeling was clear, she was hurt for seeing Sehun in pain.

When Sulli reached in front of her house, Taehyung was already there, waiting for her. Lucky, that she told Sehun to go back home after he had cried out.

" .. V..", he looked up to her from his boots.

" What are you doing here?", she asked.

" Where had you been until now?", he asked ignoring her question.

" .. It's.. I'm.. Uh..", Sulli felt hard to tell him the truth.

" You went to Oh Sehun, right?", he answered instead of her.

" ... Yeah.. He's sick.. that's why..", she said, lowering her head.

" .. It's ok. I'm not that narrow-minded.. I can understand it...", said Taehyung, Sulli titled her head to face him again.

" .. Until when I have to wait for your answer about my love?", asked Taehyung.

".. It's --"

" Wait.", he commanded her and took the steps closer to her that made Sulli startled. He took her hairs that fall over her shoulders and flang them to make them fall on her back.

His eyes widened and looked at Sulli in disbelief, " ..Where is the necklace?", he asked.

" Hmm?", Sulli's hand reached her neck and found it was bare, no necklace anymore.

" Where it's gone? .. It's still on i this morning.." , she said, panicking.

" Choi Sulli!", he called her name almost shouting.

" .. V.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to--", when she held his hand, he shrugged off, he was holding his rare anger not to burst out.

" You're not Choi Sulli anymore, who I love..", Sulli felt a pinch in her heart after hearing it. She could see his eyes got red because of anger and tears, but before the tears came out, Taehyung left.

" Really! .. Where it's gone?", Sulli growled.

" Oh Sehun!", Sehun looked to the direction where the voice came from.

" Are you ok now?", Sulli asked when she reached near him.

" Yeah.. I'm pretty fine..", Sehun replied with a faint smile.

" I'm glad to hear that..", said Sulli, then they started walking to their class.

On their way, they got the weird stares from others and saw some were gossiping, looking at her.

" What's wrong with that people?", Sehun felt annoyed for the way people looking at Sulli. Sulli felt uncomfortable for that, she felt something odd, .. bad for her...

After a while, they saw Dasom and Chorong running to them, with the worrying faces.

" Ssul, you saw that?", asked Chorong, catching her breathe.

" What is 'that' ..?", not only Sulli but also Sehun confused.

" That.", Dasom handed her, her phone, Sulli took it and watched it. She totally got shocked at the sight of video of her while she was being bullied by some girls, badly.

" T-This is .. me?", asked Sulli, that video was when she was 6, so she couldn't remember anything.

" Right, Ssul.. This's you for sure.. And we're sure that Bae Suzy is the one who made this mess.", said Dasom. Sulli was out of her mind now, she couldn't think anything well.

After giving the phone back to Dasom, she dragged herself to somewhere, even she didn't know. Being worried, Sehun followed her silently.

When they reached in front of a dancing hall, Sulli almost bumped into Taehyung who was looking for her, full of worry.

" .. V..".

" Ssul.. Are you ok?", he asked though he knew she wasn't ok.

" .. I..", Taehyung gave her a warm hug that made Sehun's heart bleeding. But he didn't do anything, he was just standing a far from them.

" ... Don't worry.. I'll solve that problem.. I can handle it... I can't let anyone hurt you..", said Taehyung.

" .. You shouldn't be so nice to me.. I'm full of hate..", said Sulli weakly.

" .. Do you love him..? Do you love Oh Sehun..?", asked Taehyung suddenly, out of the current topic.

" What're you talking about?", asked Sulli, narrowing her eyes a bit.

" Just answer that question..", Sulli felt hard to answer, since she didn't know the answer.

" ..... .. No...", Sehun's heart sank after hearing her answer. He lost hope... He left nothing just for a word...

" It's enough for me, Ssul.. If you say 'Yes', it's same that you tell me to leave your side,.. I'll never leave you.. and I'll never hate you.. unless you ask me to..", said Taehyung and hugged her again...

_________________________________

Sorry if I'm late....

PLEASE COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!! Juseyo~~~~

LUV U ALL!!!♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.3K 48
Have you ever felt fluttery in your heart because of someone...? Have you ever felt like being warm in someone else's embrace...? Have you ever wante...
162K 4.4K 58
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KANG SEULGI X READER] (Just letting you know,It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or photos I'm using in the chapt...
2.7K 157 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...
27.3K 1.4K 41
"What are you actually? Why do you interfere in my heart?" 》》》 Kim Jongin "I'll try to get your forgiveness. Please give me your warmth eventhough yo...