Cruel Rejection (Completed)

By Phoenix_247

I have been abused, I have been tortured, I have been mocked, I have been broken down mentally and physically... More

Cruel Rejection
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Special Announcement!
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 {Explicit chapter}
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

Chapter 30.

64K 2K 234
By Phoenix_247

I slowly opened my eyes and was face to face with a pair of grey eyes staring at me. It was actually adorable and creepy at the same time.

"I'm not adorable, I'm handsome." He said huskily as he stretched in bed.

"How did you know I said that?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me. "You really didn't pay attention in school. It's the mate connection, we are like one person, we can hear each other's thoughts, feel each other's emotions. Our souls are connected." He kissed the tip of my nose before he rolled out of bed. I blushed as the covers slid off him exposing a very naked him.

"Xavier you ripped my dress, what am I supposed to wear?" I asked him.
He turned around him in front of the bathroom doorframe and smirked.

"I have some clothes in the closet if you want to grab after your shower with me."

"Why do you have clothes here? Wait what?!" I said just realizing what he said.

I didn't mind taking a shower with him, I actually wanted to take a shower with him but I also wanted to see my daughter and didn't want to spend the entire day in the bathroom cause Xavier couldn't get enough.

Xavier walked over to my side of the bed and bent down to place a kiss on my earlobe.

"I wouldn't mind keeping you in that bathroom all day and just fuc-" I slapped my hand onto his mouth and glared at him.

"Stop it with the profanity, it's not needed." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and walked back around to the bathroom and shut the door.

I sighed as I got up and wrapped the blanket around my naked body. At this moment I felt happy. Life was getting better and the moon goddess was looking out for me.

But sometimes stories don't have happy endings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop staring at me, it weird." Xavier finally said after ten minutes of me staring.

I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous face, a face that was all mine. We were on our way back to the pack to finally see our beloved Rosalina.

"I didn't say anything to you when I woke up to you staring." I pouted.

"You said it in your mind and you called me adorable. You're just straight up creepy." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and rolled up the sleeves of Xavier's giant shirt. Since he ripped the only pieces of clothing I had last night, I was wearing a pair of his shorts and shirt.

"Will people recognize me as the new Luna?" I asked nervously.

"An Alphas mark is the biggest mark there is, it's hard not to notice it no matter what. Our scents have been mixed together so yes everyone will know and they will have no choice but to listen to you whether they like it or not." He growled the last part.

Or they will be cruelly punished

My head whipped over to Xavier as his voice popped into my mind.

"You will do no such thing!" I snapped.

"They tormented you all these years! Why would you want someone who continues to disrespect you to not get punished?" He asked surprisingly.

"The same reason why I am with you right now. I am a very forgiving person, I can't hurt a soul unless they are hurting the ones I love, I just have too much heart and I let my emotions get to me. I guess you can say I'm weak." I shook my head.

Xavier stopped the car and turned to me in his seat.

"No I can say that's what makes you Luna. Luna's are supposed to be the heart of the Alpha. They are the kind, good hearted, forgiving, and understanding part of the Alpha. That's what you are and that's what makes you Luna so stop doubting yourself." He grabbed my fave and kissed me.

I realized we pulled up in front of the pack house and there was some abnormal loud noises in the house.

"What is going on?" Xavier asked. There was a loud bang and Xavier and I rushed out of the car to the front door. We entered and noticed Raven and Chris yelling at each other, Ryder and Rosy yelling at my mom and dad with Rosy holding Rosalina and Alpha Roman trying to calm everyone down but he couldn't calm down Rosy and Ryder, they had more power than him. Rosalina was crying in Rosy's arms which bothered me and I knew Xavier could tell.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Xavier yelled in his Alpha tone.

I don't think I've ever heard Xavier use his Alpha tone and it was actually attractive. He looked at me out the corner of his eye with amusement but then turned back to everyone else with a stone cold expression.

"Your grandparents won't let us see our grandchild and I think we have a right to see her." My father said angrily.

"I told you both you're never allowed to see her, she is not your granddaughter." I snapped.

"She isn't even their biological grandchild!" My father yelled as he pointed to Rosy and Ryder.

"Because unlike you, we don't think that she killed our Daniel. Daniel and Xavier loved her very much and even fought over her, there would be no way in hell if they all loved each other." Ryder growled surprisingly.

"I never believed that she killed Daniel." My mother said quietly.

"But you never acted like a mother, you played with my head. One moment you were telling me you loved me and believed me and then the next you were acting like the rest of the pack and hated me." I said.

Her head hung low in shame when I said that. I know I said I was a forgiving person but they are my family, what they did broke me physically and emotionally.

"Please just let us hold her." My father pleaded.

I walked up to Rosy and smiled as I took Rosalina from her who was still crying.

I turned to my father with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry John you told me to never address you as a father." I turned back to Xavier.

I smiled and handed Rosalina to him and she instantly calmed down in his arms and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'll be in our room." He kissed my forehead.

I watched as my parents walked out of the pack house, my mother crying in my father's arms and Rosy and Ryder talking.

"Now what are you two idiots arguing about?" I asked as Chris and Raven glared at each other.

Chris growled and walked away from us as Raven grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"I can't do this anymore, we are fucking each other up mentally and physically." Raven sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"These past months we have been 'messing' with each other. One moment we would be a happy couple and he would take me to his bedroom and we would, well you know it seems like you've done it but the next moment I realize what we've done and I snap on him and now he's tired of it." She said annoyed.

"Raven stop being so complicated, he loves you and you both can't resist each other." I said scolding.

"I don't want to be with him and I don't want to have his child!" She shouted.

She froze at her words and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked quietly.

"Please don't tell him, I don't want him to know." She pleaded. Fear in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Raven you have to let him know-"

"I will tell him just not yet, our relationship is shit and I just can't tell him yet." She sighed.

She looked up and noticed the mark on my neck and smiled.

"You smell like him so I'm guessing you guys fucked." She smirked.

"You need to expand your vocabulary with better words instead of curse words." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm yeah no I'll stay with my shitty vocabulary." She laughed.

She looked around and then looked back at me.

"You might want to keep an eye out for that kid Trevor, the one that was Stacy's mate." She whispered.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I went to go visit my brother earlier in the cells and I noticed Trevor looking around in the forest near the dungeon door, it looked like he was trying to map something out." She said.

"Maybe he was just-"

"Felicity my brother isn't that smart when it comes to packs like this especially if his army isn't that big. There is no way in hell he waited this long for an attack, he isn't organized, how did he know your patrol rotations, he just isn't that smart. He has someone working with him, someone that wants you and Xavier gone." She said, she turned around to walk out the pack house.

"Just keep note of that." She said as she walked out the door.

I walked over to Rosy and Ryder who were sitting in the kitchen talking.

"The nerve of that woman to try and snatch that poor baby from me." Rosy said angrily.

"Thank you Alonzo, for sticking up for me." I smiled at Ryder.

"You can call me Ryder, only Rose Marie calls me Alonzo." He smiled.

"Well thank you, Ryder that means a lot to me."

"I consider you my granddaughter in law and I protect the ones that matter to me." He said seriously.

I chuckled. "I see where Xavier gets it from."

"Anaïs!?" I heard a quiet voice behind me.

I turned around to see Victoria holding a basket of something. Her eyes darted to the mark on my neck as she sniffed the air. Her eyes got big as she bowed in from of me.

"Oh my gosh when is the Alpha announcing that we have a new Luna?" She asked excitedly.

Soon

I heard in my mind.

"Soon I am assuming now what can I do for you?" I smiled.

She held up the basket and I noticed a bunch of cookies in the basket.

"My boyfriend Sidney is on patrol and I figured he was hungry so I'll be delivering these cookies to everyone." She smiled shyly.

"What want me to go with you?" I asked.

"Usually Luna May helps me deliver things because I don't like going into the woods but I saw you." I nodded my head.

"Let me just tell the Alpha."

I already know just be careful

He said into my mind. I still wasn't used to this reading each other's thoughts thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 57 15
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...
575K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
40.5K 1.5K 15
No one should be able to see the future. The future should just be experienced first hand, not anticipated before hand. Sadly, there was one who was...
908K 19.7K 31
#303 in werewolf What would you do if your mate rejected? What if her mate through you into a spider pit? What if you did something worse....and acce...