Lilly Barlow (coronation stre...

By sophie_sarah

Lilly Barlow is Amy's twin sister, and Steve and Tracy's daughter. Lilly lives with Steve and Michelle, she h... More

Getting Ready For The Wedding
Wedding
Fire
Awake
1 year later
Authors Note//Important Please Read
The Nightmare Wedding-Part.1
The Nightmare Wedding-Part.2

Introduction:Lilly

1.6K 18 1
By sophie_sarah

Hey everyone I decided I would write another Corrie fanfic. This story is going to be a bit like my story Isabelle Connor. I hope you like it. If you get time please check out my othe stories. Thx sophie :)
(All of the story will be in Lilly's POV) please read this chapter just so you know Lilly better.

All about Lilly Barlow-

Hi I'm Lilly Barlow and I'm 13 years old.
I live in a street called Coronation Street that is in Manchester.
In my family there is me Lilly, my twin sister Amy,my cousin Simon,my mum (Tracy) and dad (Steve),my grandad (Ken),my grandma (Liz), and my stepmum (Michelle) who is my dads wife.
I go to Weatherfeild High and my best friend is Faye Windass. (Faye,Amy,and Lilly are all meant to be all the same age)
I live with my Dad and Michelle the whole time because my mum thinks she can't cope or something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
584K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...