Wet

By kobealcala

Arielle Tesfaye's senior year immediately turns upside down the second she finds out about her switch to anot... More

1. An Impending Storm
2. The TigerSharks Pt. 1
3. The TigerSharks Pt. 2
4. Plunging into a New Beginning
5. Son of a Beach
6. Into the Abyss
7. Sink or Swim
8. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 1
9. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 2
10. Sharks Smell Blood
11. Evening Bait
12. Swimming to Shore
13. Drowning In Friend Zone
14. Princess Ariel of The Sea
16. The Stingrays Pt. 1
17. The Stingrays Pt. 2
18. A Hail Storm of Events
19. A Pool of Illusions
20. Fishing for Help
21. Preparing the Bait
22. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 1
23. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 2
24. The Sting
25. Back into the Shark Tank
26. Seiche of Tears
27. Bathing in Awkwardness
28. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 1
29. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 2
30. When Two Waves Clash
31. Diving into River Styx
32. Sea of Lust
33. A Night to Remember
34. Frostbite Pt. 1
35. Frostbite Pt. 2
36. A Sunset of Secrets
37. Blood Rain
38. A Dip Into the Past
39. Boats Against the Current
40. A Small Ripple for a Large Ocean
41. A New Aquarium (BONUS CHAPTER)
SEQUEL NOW PUBLISHED!
A VERY SHORT THANK YOU

15. A Splash of Love

131K 4.3K 5K
By kobealcala

"Um....Is this the part where you take me to a cliff or ice skating rink, from one of those cliché Wattpad stories?"

"I-I'm sorry?" Levi furrowed his eyebrows at me with confusion. "What's Wattpad?" He gazed into my eyes, continuing to look lost.

"Forget it." I rolled my eyes at him, crossing my arms in boredom. "Where are we going?"

He didn't answer, instead continued to drive the car closer to the parking lot of what seemed like a gigantic festival.

Wow even more cliché..

"Here." He smiled at me as he placed his soft hand on my thigh, drawing small circles on it with his thumb.

"You're not planning to make me ride those rides right?" I queried, eyeing a scary ride that was flipping people upside down, causing loud yells and screams to come out of the small compartment, which I'm guessing the people are put in.

"Come on." He instructed playfully as he grabbed the keys from the ignition, immediately making my face crinkle in fear.

"It'll be fun." He stepped out the car, walking out to open my door.

"T-thanks." I half-smiled at him, glancing back at that ride I was looking at earlier that made me almost throw up.

"Ladies first." Levi smirked at me, noticing me in my immobile position. "Trust me Arielle, It'll be fun." He cooed, wrapping his arms behind my waist, closing the gap between us.

"Just as long as I'm here with you, those rides will feel like nothing." Levi breathed, hitting me with the familiar scent of his alluring cologne.

"Okay, fine." I replied, placing my hands on his chest, his grip made me remember the same exact feeling I had back in the locker room.

His face was slowly moving closer to mine, with his eyes dilating down at my lips. I couldn't help but look at his sparkling eyes that perfectly reflected the bright festival lights.

Is he preparing to kiss me? What is he doing? Why is he just looking at me?

"Here, let's go." He smiled, quickly letting go of the satisfyingly strong grip on my waist, gesturing for me to follow him.

He's acting so weird.

We entered the festival that completely captured me in awe. The colorful lights blended perfectly with the decorations on the rides that seemed to never stop. Many people were scurrying off to get food, while some hurried to the next ride on their agenda.

"Where do you wanna go first" Levi locked his warm comforting hand with mine, his eyes widening in excitement. "What about the haunted house!" He gaped.

"Oh sure! Because any normal person who goes to a festival would wanna go the haunted house first!" I replied sarcastically, as I gave him a smile that screamed out hell no!

"Great! Let's go!" Levi yelled out childishly, as he pulled me into the direction of hell.

"Okay seriously, I rather go on that scary flipping thing, than this." I whined, fanning away the obnoxious thick fog surrounding the line of the haunted house. "And literally the sound effects sounds so real it's not even funny." I squealed.

"Arielle I'm here, it's okay." He whispered into my ear, as he hugged me from behind.

"And why the hell am I in front?" I exclaimed, causing other people in line to glare at me.

"You can go in the back, once we enter okay?" He whispered again, this time sending shivers of pleasure run down my spine.

"Aw you guys are so cute! How long have you guys been dating?" I hear a loud and squeaky voice appear behind Levi.

I immediately wanted to reply back before things got awkward. "Um we're not dat-" Levi immediately cut me off in my attempt in answering, laying his index finger gently on my mouth.

"6 months, we've been together for 6 months." Levi replied to the the small petite girl who locked hands with her boyfriend.

Im gonna kick your ass for 6 months if you don't stop lying.

"Yea, and were happily together!" I inserted gleefully, making the girl's face beam with a 'I'm so happy for you guys' look.

"Aww how cute! Cashmere and I have been together for about 2 years now." She landed a quick kiss on her boyfriend's lips romantically, making me subtly widen my eyes at the awkward moment.

Who names their child after an expensive material?

"Wow! You guys are goals!" I tried to smile but I kinda nudged Levi on the stomach as I internally rolled my eyes.

"Levi." I whispered quietly, his eyes slowly meeting line.

"Yes?" He smirked, biting his lip at me.

"Kiss me, so they'll believe we're actually together." I commanded, slowly locking my arms around his neck. Levi's mouth slightly widened as I laughed. "I'm just kidding, that sounded really desperate." I playfully rolled my eyes at him as he chuckled. "Sorry."

I felt Levi's hand sneak behind me as my heart began to beat faster. "What if I do wanna kiss you." He quietly whispered, his face slowly coming towards me.

Is he joking? Please tell me he's joking. "Wait n-" my eyes widened.

Before I could've tried to open my mouth to talk, his lips had already plunged into mine.

Oh great.

His soft lips immediately sent jolts of electricity inside my body. He took a quick pause to look at me, our eyes warmly melting into each other as he brought his lips back with mine.

His warm hand glided along the sides of my cheeks, immediately making them flush. He pulled me in closer, making my neck slowly turn upward. I indulged his familiar minty taste, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I pulled away just to quietly laugh to myself, noticing the girl's eyes gleam with joy.

"Don't pull away." Levi smirked, cutting the 3 inch gap between my face and his, just to kiss me again.

This time our kiss was deep and more passionate, sending none stop butterflies to roam around my stomach as he took complete control of my mouth.

My fingers dug into his soft brown hair as he took a break from my mouth, to only kiss me again, but this time traveling down my neck.

Wow chill, we're in a public place!

I quietly moaned as I felt heavily aroused from the softness of his lips traveling down my neck. This is too much.

My eyes rapidly opened to notice some of the people in line, completely shocked with me and Levi's actions.

"L-Levi, the line is waiting for us." I quietly giggled, softly pushing his head away.

"You guys can still breathe from that?" The girl teased, causing me and Levi to laugh back.

"L-Levi I can't do it. What the hell is that?" I squirmed, eyeing the agonizingly scary looking hallway that had a weird looking statue at the end of it.

"Arielle everything's fine, I'm right here babe."

Uh what?

Even though I couldn't really see Levi in the dark that well, I can just already feel his embarrassment radiating around us because of what he just called me.

"Forgive me, I really have no clue as to why I keep calling you that." Levi whispered in to my ear as held me tightly, slowly walking towards the weird statue.

"Don't worry about it, I really do think it's cute." I lied, placing my hand over his, hoping that statue is a statue and not a human that will scare me to my grave.

"RAHHHH!"

"FUCK MY LIFE!"

"SHIT!"

We both yelled out in unison, rushing quickly to the exit sign we've been longing to see.

"I literally hated that so much! You have no idea." I yelled, fixing my hair that was ruined because of my stupid running.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad." Levi teased, as he moved closer to me. "At least I got to hold you for 10 minutes." He smiled, chuckling at me as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Where to next?" I jumped in excitement, looking around the huge festival for other rides.

"Well...since the other rides are too scary for your taste, there is one ride I'm sure you'll love." Levi winked, gesturing for me to follow him again.

ON THAT D-I'm just kidding.

An old woman greeted us politely, fixing her cute pink rimmed glasses closer to her face.

This is one stylish grandma.

"2 tickets for the Tunnel of Love please." Levi smiled, exposing his two cute dimples on his cheeks, making me just blush from looking at him.

"Okay kids enjoy the ride! But don't go too lovey dovey in that Swan now, keep in mind you are in public, ya nasties!" The old lady chuckled, as she pressed a button to make the Swan boat begin to move.

The Swan boat entered the long tunnel that had beautiful pink and purple lights hung up to the sides. The entrance of the tunnel was shaped into a heart, making my insides flutter from how adorable this ride looked, for elementary children finding out about love for the first time.

"I'm sorry if this seems too cheesy for you." Levi murmured as he stuck out his light pink underlip at me, flashing an irresistibly cute sad face.

This is cheesier than Chucky E. Cheese's and I'm literally about to gag at the smell of the water. It didn't smell too dirty but it didn't smell clean either.

I gave Levi a small smile as I sighed. "This is my first time being in a tunnel of love ride and I honestly thought it would be a lot more exciting than this. But all I wanna say is I really do want to thank you for bringing me here, I've literally never had this much fun since the time I finished that 2 tubs of ice cream before you picked me up." I laughed, locking our hands together as I winced at my surroundings.

"No need to thank me. I'm just happy you agreed to come here with me in the first place. And also I agree that the ride could be better. I do like the lights though." Levi simpered, scanning around the colorfully dimmed tunnel. "My favorite color is purple that's why." He chuckled quietly.

"Yea. The lights are cute." I breathed, not being able to control my eyes that remained focused at him.

He nervously coughed as a strand of brown hair perfectly fell onto his chiseled face. "What about you, what's your favorite color?" He smirked.

"Black." I bluntly let out, making me laugh as he looked so shocked from how fast I answered.

"Why black?" He then raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know. Something about the look of emptiness in the color really interests me." I shrugged, leaning slowly against the side of the swan boat. "My insides just feel empty I guess."

"Did you want your insides filled or something?" His eyes shimmered at me as my mouth widened at him. Did he just? "Oh god wait, I swear I didn't mean to say it like th-" He couldn't even finish his sentence since we were both laughing so hard.

"It's okay, I get what you mean." I tried to calm down my laughter as I felt his body slowly come closer. "But yea, getting my insides emotionally filled doesn't sound that bad." I smiled.

All of a sudden, everything became quiet, our eyes intertwining in a deep gaze as we intently scanned each other's faces.

"So um." I awkwardly coughed. "How's your sleep over at Dalton's house?" I questioned. Oh god I sound like a stalker.

"It's okay I guess. I mean like, the only reason why I'm staying there in the first place is because my parents are quite rude." He sighed. "They're so strict but for all the wrong reasons."

"That's honestly hard to believe. I have a feeling you were being bad or something." I slowly narrowed my eyes at him as I continued to talk. "I can't imagine anyone with an English accent being rude." My mouth widened as Levi interrupted my sentence with a loud laugh.

"You have no clue whatsoever!" He chuckled. "Of course I'm grateful for my parents raising me up but they can be so evil I swear. It's hard to explain." He finished laughing as he looked intently at me.

"Do they know you took a girl out to a festival?" I smiled as I examined his gorgeously defined face.

"Oh god no. They would kill me." He let out a cute deep chuckle as he talked again, but this time a lot more slower. "See how bad I have to be for you?" Levi devilishly smirked, making my heart began to beat a lot faster.

For some reason, Levi being too perfect put me into a freeze mode and I hated it.

He then broke the quick silence. "Look Arielle, I know you just wanna remain friends. But it wouldn't hurt to be together without a label." Levi tightened our hands together, gazing at me with his mahogany colored eyes.

"So like friends with benefits?" I queried anxiously, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Just except for the sex part, of course." He cracked out a cute smile, slowly moving a strand of hair away from my face. "Unless of course you wanna be something more than that." He whispered, continuing to look at me.

This sounds like a question if I wanna make it official or not!

WHAT DO I SAY?

UM

UGH

I'm honestly not ready to be in a relationship. Relationships always get in the way of everything and I'm not letting love interrupt my studies, and especially my career! Sorry if I sound cold hearted, but I'm being realistic.

"N-no it's fine, I rather us be together, without a label." I anxiously smiled, reassuring him of me being open minded to the idea.

What does being together without a label even mean? I'm so confused.

"So, we would make out and stuff, just without having any strings attached?" I spoke again, slightly unnerved from the subject.

I didn't know what to feel.

"Exactly." He replied softly, preparing to kiss me until he hesitated as he saw the light at the end of the tunnel that had the words EXIT, engraved on it.

Wow, nice.

"I had a lot of fun Levi." I laughed quietly, nudging his shoulder.

"Me too." He slowly walked closer to me, giving me a quick kiss on my forehead, which visibly made me frown.

"W-what? You want more than that?" He raised an eyebrow, slowly raising my chin up.

"No, what are you talking about?" I clearly lied, his light brown eyes reflecting towards me.

"C-mere." He smiled, breaking the gap between our faces, connecting his lips into mine.

Our kiss yet again hit me with his satisfyingly delicious minty breath, skyrocketing my hormones off the roof.

He let out a quiet moan as he took a quick pause to look at me up-and-down.

"You're quite addictive, you know?" He whispered, cupping my flushed cheeks with his familiar touch that seems to always send shivers of pleasure run down my spine.

"Yes, I am." I beamed confidently, looking at his captivatingly shimmering eyes, almost piercing through my soul like a knife cutting through a slice of watermelon which I'm totally craving right now.

Shit, what am I getting myself into?

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE! <3 THE SEQUEL IS NOW PUBLISHED!

I WANT A GUY TO TAKE ME INSIDE A TUNNEL OF LOVE :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
Ember Rose By René

Teen Fiction

406K 10.1K 43
"Chase is really hot. Mum, he's honestly beautiful, but we despise each other" _ Everyone seems to know who I am but I don't think thats a good thin...
34.9K 1K 28
"You're such a dick." "Can I be your dick?" "What?" "THAT SOUNDED BETTER IN MY HEAD!" Picture this: You go to Disneyland with your best friend and se...
321K 12K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...