TBD imagines

By cixess

Random images about TBD that I do when I'm bored. BTW I'm not a writer in anyway shape or form so I don't at... More

Amusement (Daniel)
oh hey (Devin)
Vrooom (Kevin)
Strike (Devin)
Vrooom pt. 2
Vrooom pt. 3
Vrooom pt. 4
Game Night (New Daniel story)
Game night pt. 2
Game night pt. 3
New Friends?
Pt. 2
Pt. 4
Educated
pt 2
WWYD
Playbook: conditioning
#CIXmas
#CIXmas -Daniel
Wwyd!!!! #CIXmas day 1
Santa Baby x TBD
Mistletoe x TBD
8 days of Christmas x TBD
#CIXmas Kevin
#CIXmas Devin
Sweet Dream or Beautiful Nightmare {d.v}
Playbook: Work Out
Playbook: Scrimmage
Playbook: Tryouts
Devin Story
Devin story pt 2
PMS: ideal boyfriends
PMS 2
Playtime {d.g}
WWYD 3
Would You Rather
A/N
BED {d.g}
BED pt.2
Skin <DV>
How To Love <DG>
Wet the Bed <KA>
Porn & Corn <DG>
Deepthroat <KA>
Body Party <DV>
Oui <KA>
Phone Sex <DV>
Persian Rugs <DG>
Me, Myself and I

Pt. 3

2.7K 86 2
By cixess

I smashed the palm of my hand into my face and tried not to tear up. I really hoped mama Shana wouldn't tell my mom or even worse....my dad.

"yes mom" Devin nervously said trying to seem innocent.

"What is this? What? Why do you..... yn what where you guys thinking?!?! You realize your mom is -"

OH MY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!?! I was ready to break down just thinking about the consequences if she called my mom.

"No" Devin interrupted. "its not her fault. It was mine, I got caught up and well" "stop" i whispered to him. "its not your fault, I should've only been here when Lexi or Jazzy was here. I came all on my own" i admitted. "I'm gonna head home and see what happens, sorry mama Shana" I looked down and walked out.

****

I got home and thru my phone on my bed and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I wasn't really hungry but I was nervous hungry. I popped some waffles in the toaster and went back to my room.

ding ding

I really hope it's not Devin. Uh Oh, it was lexi.

l- so u n dev huh

m-not really

l- wdym

m- ur mom kinda caught us

l- ik dev told me but i c u

m-i nvr shuuda went over

l- nah mom just a lil overprotective but dev miss u

Devin misses me? I just him in trouble. How could he- why would he miss me?

m- sureeee

ring ring

really she gonna ft me-.-

l- yn im tellin you he misses you

m- no he doesnt

she got up and walked to dev's room

l-see

she showed dev laying down looking dead

m- DEVIN!!!!

d- what lex

l- yn on the phone

she handed him the phone

d- leave ill bring you your phone when im done.

m- hi

d- hey

m- im sooooo sorry i got you in trouble

d- im not

m- why not?

d- because if i could go back and change it i wouldnt

m- why not

d-cuz i like you and i assume you like me so oh well

l- finally you admit it (she said in the background)

m- shut up lexi (i laughed)

d- so when you comin back over?

m- really dev. we just got in trouble at your house

d- then meet me at the basketball courts

m- when my mom finds out im gonna have to be with my sister

d- sara?

m- yeah

d- both of you come and I'll bring kev and dan that way its not a "date"

m- fine, bye. bye lex

l-by ynn

d- bye babe

****

"Bestfrannnn!" Sara yelled "Bestfrannn!" i yelled back. "since you said we playing ball and there's two of us versus three of them i evened it out. I told Kayla to meet us there." Sara always thought stuff out before we would do anything. "kk"

****

•your pov•
"Alright ladies we got this were only down by 6 and its our ball. I'll take it down center you two pop out at the wings ill pass and go under the basket for an open shot" i explained "ready,break"

The boys were good but we were better. I dribbled down center and faked it to sara and passed to kayla. Devin was supposed to be guarding me but I guess he got lost. Ha. Kayla passed me the ball for a layup and yup Devin caught up and blocked it. Shm-.-

"FUUUUUU" I yelled "sorry babe but that wasn't bout to happen" dev smirked. "Well its out on you so my ball-.-"

I went back to the top and checked it with kevin. I saw Kayla open from my perreferral vision and faked it. Kev ran over to block the pass but instead I took the shot.

"Three!" Sara yelled and slapped my hand.

•dev pov•
Alright so she can shoot or whatever. We got two points till game and they got five.

"Ayy are we countin fouls?!?!" I yelled. "We are now" sara yelled back.

"Alright then, get them to foul kev then its game after he shoots" "ok"

•kayla pov•
So the boys think its foul time. Good thing I know how to fake a foul.

Kevin took it out at the top and stampeded down the left side. He stepped back to shoot and I blocked it causing it to be and up and down. Our ball. Perfect! Yn took it out and immediately passed me the ball. I saw daniel and dev try to double team me so I rushed down and pretended to trip over dan's foot and fall.

"Woah foul!" Yn yelled rushing over to help me up.

"Two shots" kev yelled

I took my first shot and sinked it in swish. Sara and yn came to slap my hands and start to defend dan and kev as i took my second shot. Swish. Anotha one(DJ Khaled voice)

"Next three is game. I suggest you give it your all" I smirked at the boys.

•your pov•
Next three wins. I got this. Dan checked the ball to me and I immediately defended him. He passed the ball to dev who was open! Sara ran down to block the shot but it was too late. We watched the ball go in circles around the rim. My heart dropped. Wait what? It didnt go in and kayla was under the basket. The boys ran to her knowing she had to clear it. She passed it to me and i shot. All heads turned to the basket and....

________________________________________________________________________

gonna leave it at that cuz I kinda want to do a part 4. But yeah hoped you enjoyed this part. Hopefully I can update again tomorrow and yeah! Love and basketball maybe. Idk you'll see tomorrow;)
~Cierra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dead By ...

Fanfiction

45.1K 1.3K 25
Read it and you'll find out Thank You For 40k Reads 💟
136K 4.6K 56
DO NOT READ. GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK "SEDUCTION" FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
81.3K 2.8K 22
highly requested 🌟 Female Reader Imagines with Yujin of IZ*ONE/IVE Enjoy, lovelies! Requests are open! But no smuts or personal imagines will be acc...
321K 3.8K 32
I wish to forget about these imagines i wrote, but i'll keep them up for you all desperate IT fans. This book is super messy, so just ignore the erro...