Camp Faith

By TheKellicFeels

kellin is sent to a 'cure' camp for the summer. They think Christian camp can 'help'him but it did the comple... More

Chapter 1: camp faith
chapter 2: Jesus in the southern sky
Chapter 3: come one, come all
Chapter 4: fuck my feelings
chapter 5: movie night
Chapter 7: They were the sick ones...
Chapter 8: Femboy

The Lake Scene

325 20 20
By TheKellicFeels

"over the past week Vic and Danielle have been noticeably distant.." kyler trailed off while poking his food. Alex, kyler and i where in the cafeteria sitting at one of the round tables.

i glanced in kylers direction and noticed he was looking in the direction of the door. i followed his gaze only to see Vic standing in front of the door looking around with his hands in the pockets of this sandy brown cargo shorts. i turned away quickly when his eyes met mine. please dont come over here! please. "hey kellin" i heard his angelic voice behind me which gave me chills.

i mumbled a small hi . "hey guys" he said to Alex and kyler. " hello victor, please sit." kyler said over politely. i glared at him. "no thank you i just came to deliver a message" Vic said as he slid a folded sheet of white paper almost under my tray but enough to where i can see it. he then patted my back and left. i picked up the folded piece of paper. "open it" kyler demanded.

i just blankly stared at it. "hes in shock lemme see it" Alex said before snatching the paper right out of my hand. "its mine! im suppose to open it!" i exclaimed reaching for the paper but Alex already opened it while trying to push me away. "oh my god.."

"what!" kyler and i said at the same time.

"its a poem.. he wrote you a poem" Alex smiled. i took the paper from him and read it to myself.

'we keep running from the truth, you know it's true
they think I am crazy for liking you

I wish they could see the angel I see
when you stand in front of me

i think you're the best gift of all
but I wish they could understand, without you I stand 10 in. tall

I never believed in the saying "opposites attract"
but the second I met you it became a proven fact

I am cold as ice, while you're hot as fire
as long as I live you're my one and only desire

you're not just my want but also my need
you're like my personal drug, for you I plead

I am the happiest person whenever you're near
but the second you leave I shed a lonely tear

no way can this attraction be a sin if you agree meet me by the lake at ten'

-Vic

my heart fluttered, my cheeks started to hurt from the huge smile that was plastered on my face. "awwww kelly!!!" kyler squealed. "sshh you're gonna make Adam come over here" Alex whispered to kyler who was sitting next to me to read the note. "are you gonna go?" Alex asked. the feelings that iam feeling right now are indescribable. im scared, nervous and something else that makes me smile and giggle, makes my stomach feel fussy. well i guess there not that indescribable. "of course hes going! kellin, vic basically gave you a personal invitation to his cock"

"kyler..just stop not everything is about sex, he was being romantic i think its beautiful"

"uh 'you're hot as fire as long as I live you're my one and only desire' hes basically saying 'you're hot as fuck and i wanna bend you over a log and shove--"

"shut up both of you, i will interpenetrate it however i want thank you" I rolled my eyes and put the paper in my pocket."Not everyone thinks like you"

"Yes they do they just don't admit it" kyler stuck his tongue out like a little kid.

~~
The rest of the day consisted of me avoiding Vic, mostly because I was too embarrassed to see him face to face. Which is making me question meeting him tonight. Kylers been keeping me company and giving pep talks while I hid in the cabin all afternoon. Saturdays are free days here.

"Don't forget to cup the balls it's gonna be kinda chilly tonight" kyler said combing my hair. He was almost like the big sister I never had.. cause I'm an only child.. cause my father has narrow urethra.

"Cup the balls... got it anything else?" I said sarcastically as I got up from the bed I was sitting on. I straighten out the hoodie.

"Seriously Kelly don't be too easy..But definitely be easy"

I sighed. " OK.. I guess I'm gone Wish me luck." I headed out the door, seconds later I heard kyler yell from the cabin 'you better work bitch' that made me giggle. He's a walking gay stereotype.

As I headed to the lake I relied on the moon light to see. I wasn't far I know, just down a dirt path through the trees. The path lead straight to the dock where I saw Vic sitting off the edge. I slowly crept up and sat next to him.

"Shit kellin you scared me!" He jumped a little, I laughed. "Thats not funny I could fell in" he gave me a small smile.

"sorry" I returned the smile.

"don't be, I actually thought you weren't gonna show.. had me nervous."

"Oh did I?" I smirked.

" I mean wrote that later a month ago... I just built up the courage to give it to you today" he looked out into the water, it was beautiful actually the moon light hit the water just right.

" it was beautiful..the poem"

" thank you, I write lyrics so" he shrugged. " it's all true by the way sorry if it was too obscene for you"

I rolled my eyes "I can handle some colorful words thank you"

"Whoa my bad didn't know you where such the rebel.". He held his hands up in defense. " can I asked you something?"

"what"

"Have you ever really danced on the edge?"

"What do you mean?"

" Ya know have you ever done something spontaneous and crazy, just on the spot."

I hesitated "totally"

"Alright then tell me so "

"Uh.."

"just hold my hand Jump" before I could reply Vic took my hand pushed himself off the dock, pulling my in with him. The water was cold. My whole body tenses up and it was pitch black until I felt Vic, who was still holding my hand pull me up to the surface.

I gasped for air. " what the hell! Whats wrong with you?!, its freez--"

I was cut off by cold,wet lips being pressed against mine. Suddenly my whole body felt a little warmer then it did seconds ago. I was completely lost for what felt like hours until Vic pulled away. Then everything hit me. I quickly swam to the shore (I guess it's still called shore idk). I shivered once the air hit my wet body and clothes.

" kellin hey... whats wrong?" Vic came up behind me.

"You just kissed me and  you dont understand whats wrong?"

"I'm sorry Im sorry you're right I should have waited till like a third date or something I just got over whelmed and it seemed like a good moment--"

" date?"

"..yeah you came to meet me I took that as you felt the same way I do..don't you?" His wet hair stuck to his face, his brown eyes looked amazing under moon light.

"I-I don't know... yes and no."

" is something still scaring you?" He came closer.

God scares me, my father scares me, my sexuality scares the hell out of me.

"I'm just trying to figure everything out.. it's all so new."

" I understand exactly what you mean.."

"I thought you we're straight anyway."

"I did too until this summer, I was a camper here before remember? But never mind that.. I wanna know something." He suddenly looked really nervous.

Yes I will marry you

"yeah?"

"You wanna like be my boyfriend.."

I laughed at how cute he was.

"Well damn you have to laugh"

I looked at him and smiled " Fuck it " I said before throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him. Our faces where ice cold, our wet bodies pressed together creating very little warmth, it was completely uncomfortable but completely worth it.

_____________________

FUCK

finally an update I'm sorry guys.. college takes up half my time.

OK sooo am i trippin or is the second paragraph missing where Vic come to the table? It describes what he's wearing and Shit. Tell me if u can see it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
256K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
126K 519 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...