Freedom (Teen Wolf Season 2)

Da NotMyself24

16 year old TJ had nothing to live for. That is until she met the man who could change everything for her, on... Altro

Prologue
1: Waiting for Superman
2: Panic Attacks
3: Noticed
4: Changes
5: Tabitha Jane
6: School
7: Wrench
8: Breathe
9: Dangerous
11: Tabby Jane Herself
12: Sweet Bourbon
13: Jackson
14: Mystilyst
15: I Love You, Goodbye

10: Marijuana, Liquor, and Pain

300 9 0
Da NotMyself24

I wake with a dull ache and my cheek pressed against cement floor. I glance up above me and see a hand. I crawl out from under whatever I was under and turn so I can get a better look. Scott is laying on the bench, his cheek against it and his arm dangling. My heart speeds with worry.

"Scott." I whisper. "Scott." I grab his hand.

"TJ?" He mumbles.

"Are you okay she hit you really hard?"

"I'm fine."

I hear the door open and my eyes flick toward it. Victoria steps in and sits by a table in the center of the room. The walls seem to be stone of some sort. "Look who's awake." She smirks. "Goody." Victoria lifts a vile to her nose and inhales. "This type of wolfsbane is one of my favorites. You probably won't think so." She puts the vile into the vaporizer on the table. "This devise is probably familiar to you. Pot use to be rolled in paper and smoked, nowadays it seems like you get a free vaporizer with your medical marijuana card." She turns it on and Scott starts choking.

"What are doing!?!" I gasp, it isn't making it hard to breathe, I just need to play along so she thinks that she's getting out of here with two dead supernaturals. It ain't happening.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm killing you."

I stiffen with fear. I'm not letting her do this. Scott can't fight back, I can. I can't use this act like I wanted to, Scott will die if do. A wave of power comes over me and I roll onto my back. I put my hands by my head and push off. I land on the ground and slowly stand.

"TJ, don't!" Scott gasps.

"What's this? A beta trying to be tough?" She still thinks I'm a beta. I showed her my eyes. She must think I was born a werewolf, Derek said werewolves that are born have blue eyes, when you're bitten, they're supposed to be yellow.

I straighten my shoulders and change my eyes. "I'm not a beta."

"Lone wolf then? It doesn't matter, I'm still going to kill you."

A strange newfound strength finds me. I send my foot against her side, but she catches it. I bring my other foot up and hit her in the side. She stumbles as I land in a push up form. I spin around and to my feet. She swings at me and I dodge. I punch her in the face. She curses and grabs the tazer. I kick her leg making her fall, Victoria send the tazer to my leg making me stumble. It gave her enough time to climb to her feet. I glance over at Scott and sigh. I flick out my claws and Victoria stops.

"It's not affecting you?" She whispers.

I kick in the throat and she falls. I can save us. Derek can save us- he never said I wasn't part of the pack. I howl as loud as I can before crashing to my knees. Victoria pushes her lip out. I roll away before the knife comes by my head. I stand on my feet and she throws the knife. Everything slows. I watch the blade rotate toward me. I grab the handle and smirk. I throw it back at the hunter and hold my guard. Victoria picks it up and lunges at me. I spin around her. Something digs into my side making me crumble to the ground.

"Looks like you weren't smart enough to save nor only yourself but Scott."

"You'll never get away with this." I growl.

"This will look like an accident. It'll look like Scott had an asthma attack and couldn't get to his inhaler. The school is very informative. For you-" Victoria walks over and pulls the knife out kicking in the same spot. "It'll just look like you did this yourself. I also managed to get hospital records. When you were younger you always got hurt- either because of your parents or you did it yourself."

"I'll rip you apart." I seethe.

"No you won't. Sorry." She walks away.

"T-TJ, hold on, j-just. B-breathe." Scott crawls over to me.

"Alpha. Beta. What are you Scott? Omega. I've heard the cry if an omega, it's horrible." Victoria taunts.

"We're not- we're not alone." He forces out a howl and collapses beside me, or fingers intertwined. Scott screams as he collapses.

"Scott, he's not coming." I whisper. His eyes are the last thing I see before I sink into my black abyss of darkness. The brokenness of my mind.

£

"TJ, you're fine. Your body has healed." A voice floats through my ears. "It may hurt a little for a moment, but the wound is gone."

"She won't listen to you."

"She won't listen to any of us."

"That's not entirely true Derek."

"I'll go get him."

My eyes shoot open and fly up screaming. Arms wrap around my causing me to flail around more.

"Let me go!" I yell thrashing in the hold.

"TJ! Calm down!" Derek says struggling to keep me contained.

"Let me go!" I break from his hold and jump off the table scanning my surroundings. My eyes change back to normal as I slam down into a chair. I think about everything and clamber to my feet. "Scott. Scott!" I say vastly. "Where's Scott!?!" My hands start shaming and I start wheezing.

"TJ!?!" Scott comes around the corner. "TJ!" He runs over to me and wraps his arms around me. I automatically ease at his touch. I wrap my arms around his large frame and take in his scent.

"I-I tried to save us. I-I-I, you were dying, I had to do something, I wasn't struggling. The wolfsbane- It didn't bother me."

"Hey, it's okay, we're fine now." He whispers into my hair.

"I'm sorry, I should've seen it coming."

"It's okay."

£

Scott isn't as smart as I thought he was. Instead of being with Derek and the others who are getting help with the full moon, I'm going to Lydia Martin's party with Scott. I have the worst control ever. Scott's convinced that he can teach me control without the pain. Derek said I'd be better off using the pain to teach me. Pain makes you human. Everyone knows that. Werewolf 101.

I don't even have scars from Victoria. 100% healed. Thing is, what happened to Victoria?

I straighten my hair and do, my makeup. I put on a black and white shirt and a pair of jeans along with a pair of heeled ankle boots. This is the first party I've been to, other than last night, but this is different. This is a Lydia Martin party. Everyone knows that Lydia Martin throws the best parties in Beacon Hills. I've only heard about them, but I've never actually been to one.

I run downstairs and out to my motorcycle that Derek so kindly returned to me. I push it into the garage and start back out. Derek said we needed to talk so he was dropping me off at the party. I stand at the curb and wait for the ass to show. After 20 minutes he shows up.

"Took you long enough asshole!" I say closing the door.

"I was chaining up the others." He grumbles starting off.

"You said we needed to talk?"

"About last night yeah."

"I know what I did was a dumbass mistake okay! I shouldn't gone to the rave like you specifically told me not to."

"Actually, if you hang gone Scott probably would've died. As for you and Isaac."

"I needed a break from things. He knew I was only trying to piss Jackson off."

"Which could've gotten a lot of people killed!" I flinch at the tone of voice. "Look, I'm sorry."

"Just let me walk."

"Not on a full moon."

"What happened to Victoria?"

"That's a problem. I bit her."

"Great."

"The Argents have a code. If they get bitten, they have to kill themselves or another hunter does it for them."

"Even better."

"Just steer clear of Allison for me."

"How when I'll be with Scott?"

"Scott knows too. Gerard won't let them near each other. Scott will stay away from Allison if he's near you anyways."

"Just, don't hurt Isaac and Boyd too bad."

"What about Erica?"

"What about her?" I shrug.

"Don't worry. As long as you at least try to learn control."

"I'll try."

Derek nods and I step out of the Camaro closing the door behind me. I walk up the long driveway and only seem to recognize one particular Jeep. I sigh and continue up the driveway. My heels click against the pavement as I make my way toward the house. I knock on the door and it swings open. Lydia slightly frowns.

"Who are you?" She asks.

Stiles stammers through to the door and smiles.

"She's a friend of mine." He says.

Lydia opens the door wider.

"In that case." She places a glass of pink liquor in my hand. "This is for you." I shake my hand.

"I don't drink."

"Honey, this is a party. Everbody drinks at parties!" She says walking off into another room. I sigh and glance at the glass in my hand.

"Why not?" I mutter before chugging it. Stiles leads me through the house toward Scott. When we find him he's staring at his phone frowning a little. He shuts his phone off and smiles at me.

"Hey." Scott beams. I smile.

"Hi." I say barely inaudible.

"How bad is the moon affecting you?" He asks concerningly and stern.

"It's not." I shrug grabbing another glass of liquor and downing it. "I'm perfectly fine."

"Yeah, Scott you might want to monitor her drinking tonight. That's her second one." Stiles says.

"You drink as much as you want if it helps, but you can't get drunk. It's impossible for werewolves."

I lean up and whisper in his ear. "But I'm not a werewolf." I pull away and smirk. I catch Allison's scent approaching and feel my heart rise. "I'm gonna go find more to drink."

I wander off to outside. I find a bunch of glasses filled with pink liquor.

"I don't drink."

"Honey, this is a party. Everybody drinks at parties!"

I grab one and down it. Then another, and another, and another, until there's nothing left. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I walk back inside and find another glass. I take a sip then look back in the glass. Purple Flowers. I down the rest of glass and walk upstairs. A guy walks over to me and smiles.

"You gotta boyfriend?" He asks.

"Nope."

"Wanna dance?"

"Of course." I shrug. We walk down stairs to where a bunch of kids are dancing. I smirk. I wrap my arms around his neck and moves to the music. His hands slide from my waist slowly downward, like he's afraid to do it. I grab his hands and slide them down and wrap my arms back around his neck. We slowly move closer. I catch scores scent and he walks into the room.

"Kyle, what are you doing!?!" Scott scolds. Who I'm assuming is Kyle looks at me.

"I thought you didn't have a boyfriend."

"I don't."

"TJ come on, we're leaving."

"Then what's this!"

"I don't know. Scott leave me alone!"

"Isaac and Boyd got hurt you might want to go see Derek."

"Sorry, Kyle, but McCall just won't give up." I peck his cheek and walk off. I leave Scott trailing behind me. I find another glass and chug it. My heels click against the floor fastly as I move around the house downing glasses. I walk out the front door and follow a trail of shiny scales and venom. I walk to the end of the driveway and in front of me is the last thing that I'd ever want to see. Matt.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

357K 13.6K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...
26.4K 699 16
Beacon Hills is still overrun with monsters. The pack lines have been drawn. And Cody is still trying to find her place among all the chaos. With al...
44.4K 1.3K 102
They say part of being completely free is getting rid of your addictions. But Carolinne Jane Whittemore is addicted to freedom. OR The Teen Wolf rewr...
41.7K 1.1K 13
I hate this. All of our problems were suppose to be over after Peter was dealt with. But, no, Derek decided to make new betas when there's a new th...