I'm Just A Slut

By AvannahSay

Harry's got a reputation for being a player. A 'slut'. A slob who gets his kit off in front of webcams then d... More

I'm Just A Slut -Larry Stylinson AU-
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Just A Notice
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 10

44.4K 1.2K 897
By AvannahSay

-Chapter 10- °Special Edition Louis Point of View!°

I woke up in the morning feeling Happy. Today, Hazzy and I get to go get Leo. But Hazzy was still asleep beside me. I hugged his back trying to wake him.

"Hazzy wake up." I sang. He moaned with sleep, turning his head to see me. He has such pretty eyes.

"Morning Sweetheart." He greeted.

"Good morning." He pulled my chin towards him and kissed me. Good morning kisses are my favorite. Because no matter what, we're both there. Sometimes I get home late. And sometimes I don't. But since I finished exams, I'm almost done with school. Until September at least. I get to spend the whole summer with him in. And we get to go to Italy! Except with Niall too. And I don't like Niall.

"Want me to make you breakfast?" I shook my head and his eyes squinted at me.

"If I don't have breakfast we can get Leo faster." He laughed. I love his laugh. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"I know you want your kitten now, but you gotta eat baby. Especially after being sick not to long ago." I frowned. "If I can make you breakfast, we'll leave straight after, okay?" I nodded and he pulled the blankets off him to get up. He was only in boxers. Oh... He's pretty without boxers too. But it makes me feel funny when we touch each other with just boxers. A good funny though.

He left the room and I got dressed. White shirt and navy blue shorts. Where are my vans? I left our bedroom to see Hazza in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Have you seen my white vans?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's by the door lovey. I left them there last night." We were both silent for a minute at the mention of last night. That was when Niall kissed my Hazza. Mine. "Come here." He beckoned. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. I like neck kisses. Love them. But only from Hazza. "Don't get worked up hmm? We get Leo very soon."

"Or peanut. Whichever one I see first." He smiled.

"I'd get both for you anyways."

"But puppies and kitties don't always get along." He smiled and nuzzled his nose into my neck.

"You're my little kitten." I giggled. "I love you baby."

"Love you too Hazzy."

-

We entered the adoption center and I was greeted by a young woman with blue eyes and brown hair pulled back. Harry's hand on mine.

"Hello, I'm Leah. Are you Mr. Styles?" The woman questioned.

"That'd be me." Harry said with a grin.

"They're waiting for you both." We were led into a little room and there was 2 little circles of gates. I bent down to look inside. In the circle I was looking in, there were a bunch of puppies.

"Hazzy look it!" I cooed. The woman opened the gate and the brown and gray and yellow puppies piled out. There was about 5. I picked up a little dog. "Awe look at him!" Harry smiled, but his smile faltered as he moved to the other side of the gate.

"Look at this little guy babe." He held up a little faded brown sorta Gray puppy with white mittens and blue eyes. "He's all alone." Harry mumbled petting him. Leah approached him.

"Yeah he's a bit shy. But he opens up. We have yet to figure out the breed he is. But we call him slippers as a nickname."

"Why? For his paws?" Leah shook her head with a smile and set down the puppy.

"Come here baby." She said to the dog. It began to walk then slipped on the floor. She laughed and picked him up. "He can't walk on the floor. It's to slippery for him." I cooed. "Shall we look at the kittens." I nodded, but I kept an eye on the slipping puppy.

Leah opened another gate and as soon as I saw a little black ball of fur with bright yellow eyes, I squeaked. The little guy could probably. Fit in Hazzy's hand. I scooped up the kitten and his ears perked up.

"Is that your Leo baby boy?" Harry asked kneeling down beside me, petting the shy little black fur ball.

"Yeah. Is it a boy or girl?" I asked Leah.

"Oh She's a little trouble maker." I cuddled the kitten to my chest.

"So is this who you want Lou-Lou?" Harry asked. I looked over at poor slippers in his little gate.

"Can we get both?" I asked.

"Do you want both?"

"He just looks sad all alone. And he looks like a peanut to me." Harry chuckled.

"Leah? Can we get slippy puppy too?"

"Both will be a bit expensive you know." She reminded.

"Trust me, it's not a problem." I giggled because Leah didn't know who Hazza was. But everyone else did.

-

I entered the pet store with Harry he was holding our new Peanut and I was still holding Leo. And even if she was a she, she'd still be Leo.

"So what kind of food should we buy?" He asked going down the aisle of puppy food.

"Anything they can eat." He smiled at me.

"Oh you're funny." I smiled and petted Leo's fur. "I say let's just go with dry food yeah? We can give Leo milk and stuff. Peanut should be alright with puppy kibble." I nodded in agreement, going over to pet the dog. He nudged into my Palm and Harry grinned.

We walked over to the line to pay, when someone saw Hazzy and recognized him.

"Holy crap you're Harry Styles!" The girl cheered. She was young. Like 16. That's not good to see Harry doing his job at 16. It's gross.

"Indeed I am." He smiled.

"You bought a puppy?" She asked.

"Yeah his name is Peanut. Louis picked it out." The girl squealed looking over at me. "A kitten too."

"You guys are too cute. Can I get a picture?" I started to walk away but she spoke again. "Louis you too." I blushed and bit my lip as Harry pulled me towards him. This is a first.

-

I entered our home with Leo and Peanut as Harry was carrying groceries from the store. I sat on the floor and put Peanut and Leo down to let them react. Leo stood there for a minute before hesitantly walking around the kitchen. Peanut slipped on the tile, causing me to scoop him up again. He was so small.

"He really is a sloppy puppy." Hazzy told me picking up Leo and setting her on the counter. He got a bowl and poured milk in it, putting it in front of the kitten who stuck her paw in and jumped a bit at the New experience in front of her. I got up and let Peanut be on the floor. Sniffing out the area.

"Tag k you for buying me a puppy and a kitten." Harry's smile lit up the room. Just like always.

"It's fine baby." He pressed his lips to my cheek. "But no more for now." He whispered.

"Okay." He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"So... Today it's a Hazzy Lou day. What do you think we ought to do?" I beamed at him.

"Cuddle." He nodded and kissed me again

"And play with Peanut and Leo. And maybe have dinner in bed. And maybe just maybe we can kiss for as long as you want." I nodded happily biting my lip.

"And other things?"

"Only if you want to." I ground my groin on his thigh. "Is that a yes?"

"Now?"

"Do you want me to touch you now?"

"Kinda." He put his hands underneath my bum and lifted me up.  

"You're so pretty baby. You really have no idea." I put my head on his shoulder.

I only like Hazzy touching me. It makes me really really happy. Just like now.

-

Today definitely isn't as fun as yesterday. Yesterday Harry and I played with Leo and Peanut. And they slept in the bed with us. And when we went to get ready for bed Leo was in the sink because she's silly. I still think it's weird I call her Leo because she's a girl. So I might change her name. But I don't know what to yet. So Harry and I had fun with our new animals. And they seemed to like us. And then we cuddled and touched each other. It was nice. But now I'm at school. At school with Zayn, but I call him Zaynie. He's very nice and he has a lot of tattoos. He likes to skateboard and wear hats. He likes snapbacks but I like his beanies because they remind me of Harry. And I tell Zayn everything about Harry. I tell Zayn everything period.

Zayn and I were sitting outside on the field. Nobody was on it, but we were studying. A lot of people were. One final left. Only one tomorrow and I'm done. Then I get to be with Hazzy for 100 days. Yay!

"The form is?"

"Hydrogen?"

"Ding ding ding Louis wins." I smiled at the olive skinned boy. "So, you got a kitten huh?" He asked popping a cherry in his mouth.

"Puppy too. I couldn't decide." He chuckled shaking his head.

"And where are they now?" He asked.

"With Harry."

"He brought them to work?" Zayn asked. I nodded. "Aren't they filming a 'film' today though?" I nodded again. I didn't like how Harry got money for having... Sex. But I can't stop him. He likes it.

"He didn't care. Someone is watching them their. He sent me a picture of them in his dressing room earlier." Zayn grinned.

"He's really he a over heels in love with you I swear." I blushed. "What are you gonna do when he proposes?" I blushed harder.

"He's not gonna propose. Especially now."

"Well what about your trip to Italy, it'll just be the two of you." I frowned and shook my head.

"Niall's gotta come with us now too. Liam's making him." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I really would like to kick this guy's arse. All he does is wreck your relationship with Harry. I don't see why hardy doesn't leave the company. He is almost a billionaire right?"

"That doesn't have anything to do with it. He signed a contract."

"Rip it up then, that guys a pain. Harry's good for you, but Niall's getting in the way of that." I sighed.

"I still can't believe Liam made him kiss him." Zayn put his hand on my shoulder as an act of comfort. "It's not fair."

"I know Lou, but that's what generates money." I frowned. "He's head over heels remember? He loves you to death."

"He's afraid to have sex with me." Zayn was a bit taken back at my sudden confession. "He thinks if we aren't married and we have sex we'll regret it." Zayn made a tsk sound cocking his head to the right then back to normal.

"Well, you're nearly 20 and haven't even let anyone besides your mum see you naked. And the people who helped in the delivery room." I smiled. "I wouldn't blame him. He has sex for a living and he doesn't wanna Fuck up the one time it'll mean something." I nodded. "If he proposes, are you gonna have sex?" I shrugged.

"Abstinence." He nodded.

"So just wait it out. It'll come soon enough."

"Thanks Zaynie." I smiled. He smiled back. Wait it out huh? It's hard to do when. Your boyfriend is so pretty.

-Harry's Point of View-

I entered the house exhausted only to hear the most wonderful flurry of Louis' laughter in the house.

"Babe?" I called out setting down my bag. I seriously need another shower after spending the rest of the night with Niall. He learned I was too pissed at him for discussion, but we made small talk as he saw when he came to pick me up Louis fast asleep on the floor with Peanut. Leo swarming by my legs meowing out for attention.

I entered the kitchen seeing Louis on the floor with Peanut lapping at his face as Leo was in his hands, the small kitten nuzzling into his neck. He giggled and looked up to see me.

"Hi Hazzy." I laughed crouching down as the kitten and puppy split between the two of us for cuddles. I leaned over and kissed the boys tosseled hair.

"Hi sweetheart." He petted Leo's soft black fur as Peanut plopped into my lap. "Have fun?" He nodded.

"They keep me very company."

"Does that mean you didn't miss me?" I faked hurt.

"I always miss you. But puppies and kitties stop the missing for a little while." I cuddled the boy.

"Good. I missed you too. What's for dinner today do you think?"

"Don't know. I taught Peanut how to go outside! And Leo knows how to use the litter box now."

"Good! We don't wanna put the girls in a hassle of cleaning up cat or dog pee everyday. They'd kill me." He giggled.

"Nobody kills my Hazza. I wouldn't let them anyways. Tomorrow is my last day!"

"So I've heard."

"I get to see Lottie and Phoebe and Daisy and Fizzy soon. My mum too."

"And spend as much time as you want with me." He clumsily kissed my lips. "What was that for baby?" He placed his head on my shoulder.

"Just wanted my Hazzy." And have me you will. 

-------------  

On chapter 9, there is a picture of Leo. Peanut is on the side. I hope you all like Louis' brain. As you can see, he thinks oddly. P.S thanks to GirlyLover17 for the scene of Louis and the kitten BECAUSE WE BOTH DIED EVENLY. Peanut is so cute though it had to happen

What would you guys do if I had a tumblr with this book and it was Like Role Play questions JUST CURIOUS?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.1K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
55.4K 2.1K 56
Larry Stylinson Fanfiction. [AU]. Harry Styles is an eighteen-year-old student in the Congleton High School who just came out of the closet. He has...
53.1K 2.8K 16
Last year of High School. Harry is a smart kid that skipped two grades ahead, which means that he's a sixteen-year-old in a class with eighteen-year...
197K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...