TMI Truth or Dare

Por books_are_lifetmi

"What is truth or dare?" asked Alec Más

What is Truth or Dare?
Txt Them Alec
Let the Games Begin
Jace You Scream Like A Girl
Magnus has Nice Underwear
Izzy, Please Dont Do It
I Need Ideas!
A/N

EEWWWWWW!

13.6K 411 182
Por books_are_lifetmi

"I dare you to......"

"Kiss Magnus for a total of 5 minutes."

Isabelle got a huge grin on her face. Every one knew they were her otp. Alec blushed and looked over at Magnus. Had Isabelle put Simon up to this? Oh well I'm not taking my clothes off.

He grabbed Magnus' hair and started to kiss him. Magnus was stunned for only a moment and began to kiss back. The kiss heated up after a minute or so and soon both of them were sprawled on the floor and being really intimate. Alec forgot about his friends for the moment and when Magnus pulled back he really just wanted his friends to leave.

Isabelle applauded them and Clary looked away. Both Jace and Simon wished Alec would have taken his clothes off. "Whatever" Alec said. "It's my turn now, Jace, truth or dare?"

"Dare, duh"

Alec knew just what to ask him.
"Go to the park and hold a........ duck."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...