It was Just Sex

By Vampiregirl81

What happen's when one day after a party you wake up in bed... WIth your worst enemy. Well that happened to S... More

It was Just Sex
What am I doing?
Back to School
Luke found out?
What's going On?
Pregnant or not Pregnant?
Tonight Let's Get Some
Date, Dancing, and A Sex Club?????
The Perfect Ending
Her Parents
WTF
The Truth
Leaving
New York
The Choice
Going through with it
Explanations
First Time For Everything
Everybody Fucks One Way Or Another
Perfect to Not so Perfect
The Begenning

The Calm Before the Storm

4.3K 73 8
By Vampiregirl81

JERMEY'S P.O.V.

"So what you're telling me, is that my brother hurt Lexi?" I asked Erik as we stood outside at his car smoking.

"Yeah, and man, if it wasn't your brother, I'd fucking kill him."

"Man if you want to kill him, go for it." I said glaring at the ground.

"Something needs to be done about Evan." Erik said throwing his cigarette onto the ground.

"Then let's do something." I said, taking another drag off of my cigarette.

He just stood there and shook his head. He looked miserable, like he didn't know what he was going to do. He's looked like this since he did whatever it was that Evan had him do. He finally looked up and spoke. "I wish there was something we could do." He paused for a minute, before looking at me with alarm in his eyes. "You don't think he'd rape Lexi do you?"

I thought about it for a moment, before saying "Honestly, I don't think he would."

Erik just shook his head, "How can you know that though, I mean he did go to prison for rape."

"Erik, dude, calm down. First of all, I know what my brother went to prison for. Second of all, I don't think he'd rape her, because he knows that if he can get her to go to bed with him willingly, that it would hurt you more."

"Why the fuck does he want to do this to me though? What the fuck have I ever done to him?" Erik suddenly yelled.

I grabbed his shoulders, in an attempt to calm him down. "Erik, you've got to stop. Yelling and screaming about ti isn't goingt to help anything."

"Then what is? Huh?" He suddenly yelled at me. "You didnt' have to give up the person you cared the most about. You didnt' have to give up the one good thing in your life. The one thing you did right."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, staring at my best friend.

"I had to break up with Lexi, because your dick of a brother threatened to have her killed if I didn't." He stepped closer to me, knowing we were being watched, he pretended to be handing me another cigarette. "You might want to go through Stacey's room, because your brother had me set up all kinds of video cameras and mics in there the other day."

"And you did it?" I asked, my voice tense, but still playing along.

"What choice did I have Jermey?" He shook his head, "It's either Stacey or Lexi, and as much as I care about Stace, Lexi will always be my first choice. That and I knew I could tell you about it before any serious damage was done."

"When did you set them up?" I asked stepping back.

"Yesterday morning." He said in a low voice.

I just nodded and looked at him. I was pissed. I mean I guess I understand why he did it, becasue let's be honest I would choose Stacey over Lexi anyday. I guess that's just the way we think. "So you broke up with Lex huh?"

He nodded, still glaring at the ground. "I fucked her the other day though."

"Really, Erik, right after she was with my brother."

"I thought about that too, I wasn't too worried though."

I just shurgged as I watched my friend worry about things that he had no real control over. I learned that a long time ago. Evan was always in charge.

STACEY'S P.O.V.

I sighed as I looked at the crying girl on the couch. I was worried about Lexi, I don't think she should have ever gotten involved with Evan. Poor Erik, I wonder how he must feel.

"So you two aren't together anymore?" I asked, sitting a cup of tea down in front of her.

She shook her head and said "I don't honestly think that there is any real chance of us getting back together either. I love him Stace. I honestly don't know what to do right now."

I sighed, "I know I'm going to regret this, but do you really want him back?"

"More than anything"

I opened my mouth to tell her what to do, when Jermey and Erik both burst through the door. "What are you doing here?"

Jermey grinned and said "Can't I just come to see my beautiful girlfriend?"

I gave him the 'you've got to be kidding me' look, and said "No, now what do you want."

He walked over and whispered in my ear, "Just keep talking. the house is bugged, and I want you to pretend to be having a normal conversation."

My eyes widened in fear as I nodded my head and turned back to Lexi. "When the boy's ever decide to leave, I can tell you what I was going to say."

She nodded, not really paying attention, as she watched Erik move from palce to place. He was trying to ignore her I noticed, and he was doing a damn good job at it too. I heard Lexi sigh as she watched him. I just remained quite as the boys continued doing what they were doing.

"Alright," Jermey finally said, "The house is clear, you're good.

I got up and hugged him. "Thanks Jer."

We were both silent as we watched Erik and Lexi look at each other. They didn't say anything, but they just looked at each other. I was about to say something when Erik finally spoke. "You've been crying. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Came the quiet reply.

"Do you need a ride home, Jer's staying here, so I don't have to take him home."

"A ride would be nice." Lexi said as she stood up, and walked over to gather her things. I followed her.

"Call me when you get home, and come over here to get ready for school in the morning. I'll help you with the plan."

Lexi just smiled and nodded her head. She hugged me, and said "I'll see you tomorrow babe."

I just nodded as I watched her and Erik walk out the door.

"So what's the plan exactlly?" Jermey asked once they were gone.

I just giggled and shook my head at him. I turned around and sat down on the couch, waiting for Jermey to join me so I could cuddle with him. When he didn't move, I patted the seat next to me, and all he did was freaking smirk... I mean c'mon who actually does that?

"Are you going to stand there all evening, or are you actually going to cuddle with me?" I asked glaring at him.

He let out a laugh, and moved over to sit down next to me. He sat down, and I placed my feet in his lap, and my arms around his waist, sitting at an odd angle. "So why exactly was my house bugged?"

He just shook his head, and said "It's not important now, the only important thig is that it's done and over with." He said with a tense expression.

I could tell he was getting upset, so I decided to distract him for a little bit. I unwrapped my arms from around his waist, but allowed my feet to stay in his lap. I leaned back, and met his questioning gaze. "What are you..." He trailed off, leaning his head back as I very gently carressed his length with my toes. I continued to do that until he was hard, and then I pulled my feet back.

"Seriously?" He said glaring at me, "You're going to et me hard, and then not do anything about it?"

I giggled as moved to straddle him. I saw the look on his face, and I knew what was going to happen. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and lifted me off of him enough so he could get his pants undone. I giggled as he had me stand up so he could pull my shorts off. He pulled a condom out and put it on, pulling me toward him.

I landed with my knees on either side of his waist, allowing his length to just barley slip in. I sat like that for a moment, before I felt him lift his hips to slid the rest of the way in. I pressed my lips to his in a messy kiss, as I put my hands on his shoulders to get enough leverage to ride him. I heard him let out a moan as I swivled my hips. I could already feel the tightening in my stomach that signaled my release. Gasping as I came, I heard Jermey let out a groan.

Leaning back, I looked at his face, which was flushed red by this point. "Feel better?"

He grinned "Totally."

The rest of the night we cuddled and watched T.V. It was a good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry about the spelling mistakes, it's unedited. Let me know what you think

Vampiregirl81 :) <3 (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 469 29
Stacey is in a relationship with Jake and has been since her mother died two years earlier he was there to pick up the pieces but then became violent...
32 1 13
It was the end of my first year at university and I was looking forward to the summer to live it to the fullest until my heart was broken. As if bein...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
214K 8.2K 40
Hey, I'm Bailey Johnson. Last year I started writing in this notebook, where I basically just wrote how I was feeling about things. So as you can gue...