The Alpha and The Omega (boyx...

By iminthecloset

Raven is a 16 year old guy.. but he has a secret... He's a werewolf, he is also gay. (But his parents don't k... More

Hellooo!
Chapter One
Quick A/N
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
A/N
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter Eleven
A/N
Chapter Twelve
HELP! (A/N)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N
Chapter 16
AN
Chapter Seventeen
A/N
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Five

11.3K 439 16
By iminthecloset

I was in complete shock it was rare for a girl to be a white wolf, but it was completely unheard of for a male to be a white wolf. It just wasn't supposed to happen! Oh my fuck... what if my mate didn't want me because i don't have any markings! But as of right now, no one could see the colour of my fur because it was covered in dirt.

"Oh.. My.. Gosh" I heard someone to my right say. I shyly looked over to see who had said it, and to my surprise... Its wasn't Jasmine. But then again I should have realized that when the voice was very masculine. I had never seen him before, and at the moment i was in to much shock to realize that he was in fact a werewolf like me. I started to run, and kept running well after i felt like my legs would give out. Until suddenly, I was tackled to the ground.

"Get off me!" I tried to screamed trying to shove whoever was on top of me. It was hard seeing as I was still a wolf, so my scream sounded like a bark. I thrashed around trying to get the person, or wolf, off of me. The I felt something weird... Almost like a tingly feeling. I stopped moving, I didn't understand what was happening to me until... The guy on top of me said something....

"Mate!"

So it's really really short, but I needed to put something up because I hadn't in a while.
Vote
Comment
Share
😄😄😄😜😄😃😃😃😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 16.7K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
6.7M 233K 40
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
5.8M 31.4K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
230K 9.4K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...