I don't know him...I hate him...

By xoNatasha15xo

More

I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! 01-02
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! One month-Friday
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! 03
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Friday
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?!04-Halloween
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! November
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Two Weeks Later
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! 06
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 7
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chpater 8
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 9
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 10
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 11
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 12
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 13
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 14
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 15
I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! Chapter 16

I don't know him...I hate him...and I have to get married to him?! 05

4.9K 75 14
By xoNatasha15xo

Two update in one day, I think that's pretty good.

Remember to Vote!

xoxo Natasha

Chapter 5

~3rd person POV~

I had the LA times in my hands, it was on the age that announced Savanna Markson and Dominic Hampton's engagement, hoping that it was actually true, that my daughter was here. The daughter I never knew because the girls mother had never told me.

I was just about to knock on the door when she opened the door, glaring.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want?" she spit at me.

I was taken aback, surely this wasn't how she normally answered the door?

"I'm your father," I told her. " and I want to talk to you."

She stared at me, and then collapsed.

People came running to the door when they heard her drop to the floor. Two people had stopped where they were, I looked up and saw the one person I hadn't seen in eighteen years, Mandy Markson.

A brunette lady had told her husband to call the ambulance, as her husband went a young man and young lady came down the stairs. The young man, who I had guessed was Dominic, looked very shocked when he came down and saw Savanna on the floor, but the young lady looked as if she could have cared less.

"What are you doing here, Colin?" Mandy asked me as we waited in the hospital, to hear what the doctors verdict was on Savanna.

"I came to see my daughter. You know, the one you never told me about?" I sneered.

She had pulled me aside when we got to the hospital. The rest of the company had no idea why I had come with them, I had decided that it was none of their business.

"How did you know?" she asked me after a minutes silence.

"The LA times had announced the engagement of Savanna and Dominic. I had only picked it up because the girl in the picture, though had your last name, didn't really look like you and John's child, but mine and yours. She has my eye shape and my hair color, my face structure." I told her.

~Dominic's POV~

I sat in the hospital room by Savanna's side.

I had ran down the stairs after what I had said to her, Amalee had tried to stop me, get me to go back into bed with her, but I told her no. As I had ran down the stairs I heard and saw her talking to a man who looked like her, and then she collapsed.

What is wrong with me? I told myself that I would change, but I haven't. I'm still the same ass that I was when she came here is August.

Knock knock

I looked up and saw the doctor standing in the door way.

"You are Miss. Markson's fiancé. Correct?" Doctor Edson asked me.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm Dominic Hampton."

"Well, I got the test results back and your fiancé collapsed because of stress, lack of sleep, and malnutrition. Do you know if anything has happened in the last few months to make this happen?"

I tried to think. I had noticed that she was starting to look too thin, I mean she was skinny before but now it seemed like she was just getting tinier.

"Well, I think it might have something to do with the wedding and our families flew two weeks ago." I told him.

"Ok. How old is she, Mr. Hampton?"

"Um..18, why?"

"Because, this much stress at her age isn't good. I'll come in again when she wakes up." and with that he left the room.

I can't believe this. I thought to myself. She stressed herself out. Not only with the planning for the wedding, or our families coming to town but with dealing with me too.

I stared down at her, she was still in her white spaghetti strap dress that she had worn to dinner. Ever since her parents had come she had started to wearing things that she never would, shying away from her emo clothes. The only thing was that she seemed to always be wearing sweatbands or fingerless gloves. Even her makeup was more subtle. (Go to Vanna's cocktail)

I was curious to see why she was hiding. Maybe her parents didn't know about the tattoos there...but then why would she wearing something that showed most of her tats?

As I pulled up the white sweatband she had on one wrist, I thought about that saying 'Curiosity killed the cat'. When I saw what she was hiding, it killed me alright.

She had been cutting herself.

Regret washed over me. I knew that this was my fault, I had been so weird these past few months, and especially these last few weeks.

"I'm so sorry Savanna. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to hurt you like that," I mumbled to the sleeping girl that was my fiancé. "hell, I never meant for any of this to happen. Especially not making love to your sister."

"Fucked. You fucked her, not made love to her. There's a difference." a croaky voice said.

"What?"

~Normal POV~

I woke up to the smell of antiseptics and someone talking to me, saying sorry.

"...happen. Especially not making love to your sister." Dominic apologized.

"Fucked. You fucked her, not made love to her. There's a difference." I said. My voice was scratchy, I needed water.

"What?" he asked.

I sighed. I had always had this weird logic about when people slept together. "When you fuck somebody, it doesn't mean anything, it's just a one night thing, whatever. When you have sex with somebody, you at least kinda care for them. But when you make love to someone, it means you love them, not just wanna get in their pants." I told him.

He was about to say something, when the doctor came in. He talked to you about taking it easy for the next few days, getting lots of sleep, and eating more properly.

When he told you to eat properly, you remembered that you hadn't eaten properly since your family got here, and you had started dressing, not like yourself. You told the doctor you would, and he left the room.

A few minutes later everyone came in. And I mean everyone, my parents, Dominic's parents, Amalee, Brady- you didn't know how he heard about what had happened-, and the strange man who had claimed to be your father before you had fainted.

The man came over to your bedside, concern in his eyes, and asked you if you were ok.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The doctor said that I was just stressed, that's all." from the corner of my eye I saw Dominic's eyes narrow at me.

I looked around, the only one's who actually looked concerned for me weren't even my family...yet...other than Brady for some really odd reason. He had been really nice to me since he had come.

If they didn't care, why in the hell were they here.

"Amalee, Dominic, Mandy, John, get out." they looked at me funny. "And Brady, Ginger, and Marcus? Could you please leave? I want to talk with this man." I asked the much more sweetly then the hissing tone I used before.

Thankfully though, they did as I said and left.

"What your name?" I asked him.

"Colin James, and I already know yours. It's Tonya Savanna Markson."

"And you claim to be my father?"

He nodded. "I don't claim, I am. Even ask your mother."

"Fine, call her back in if you please, Colin." I didn't know why I was taking this all so calmly. In the last few hours, I had caught my fiancé cheating on me again, with my sister no less, and apparently had a new father.

When my mother came back in with Colin, I got straight to the point. I was sick of people bullshitting me.

"Is he my real dad or not mother?" I asked monotonously.

She didn't say anything for a long time. "You know, we always made you think that the reason we didn't love you was because we had only wanted two kids. But the real reason was because we had you. You weren't John's child, you were Colin's. I had wanted to give you back, but John said not to, he was afraid that if I had gone to see him again I would start another affair with him. So we kept you, to our families dismay. The only one who seemed to like you was my grandfather. So in answer to your question, yes, he is your father."

"You bitch." she looked at me, her face outraged. "You could have told me this. All my life, you made me think I was worthless, you never came to my concerts, or to my parent teacher interviews. I had to fucking fend for myself, you could have told me and spared me some much pain and suffering. I hate you, I fucking HATE you."

She stood there for a while.

"I would like you to get, John, Amalee, Brady. If you don't mind Mandy."

I turned to Colin. "So, if you're my dad why haven't I heard from you until now?"

"Mandy never told me. She had told me that we were done, and I had moved here, but she had never even told me she was pregnant."

"Ok,"

My family walked in.

I sighed. "John, Mandy. I thank you for taking care of my for the past seventeen years, although you did it regretfully and spitefully. I want you to know that my birth was never my fault it was all three of yours. Mandy, Colin, you should have either used protection or not had an affair at all, and John, you're the one who drove Mandy to him. Amalee, you are a whore and a bitch. I hate you, if you ever some near my fiancé again I'll hurt you. Brady, same goes for you. But thank you for treating me like an actual person these last few weeks." Brady smile at me, it wasn't patronizing but sincere. "Now I would like you to leave."

The doctor had said that I needed to rest for a few days. He had let me go that night.

As soon as we had gotten home Dominic tried to comfort and apologize to me, again. I didn't want to talk or even look at that cheating sleaze bag. I called Ashley and told her everything, and the emailed Becka.

I got out of the shower at heard yelling downstairs. I put on a towel and went to see who was making all the noise.

"...fucking JERK, what's wrong with you? It. Was. Her. Sister." It was Ashley, she was hitting him.

She looked up when she heard my footsteps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 18.2K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
85.9K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
178K 1K 190
Mature content
16.9K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...