One Day [ Slowly Editing ]

Από Totally_Tay_

One Day Copyright © Taylor Thomas All Rights Reserved Addison Williams is an average girl and Parker A... Περισσότερα

One | | Stupid Secretary in the main office | |
Three | | My Car is so Much Better Than Yours | |
Four | | Look What The Donkey Dragged In | |
Five | | Crazy Girl Who is Named After a Fruit | |
Six | | Cool Story Babe | |
Seven | | Playing Hard to Get | |
Eight | | Bad Boy | |

Two | | God Bless America | |

252 9 5
Από Totally_Tay_

Two | | God Bless Fucking America | |

PARKER'S POV

That is the girl my mom is taking in to live with us? Is she high? I cant live with that bitch on the top of MY stair case. I didn't mean what i said early in school, but she didn't have to slap me for it.

Okay maybe she did.

yeah you totally deserved that slap. idiot.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two to talk and get to know each other." She said looking unsure whether to leave us alone by ourselves of not. " Dinner is at 7 guys" she stated walking to the kitchen.

"Thanks Jane!" I cringed at the sound of her voice smiling at my mother from the top of the grand stair case. Addison took one long glare at me and walked back into the direction of her room.

I walked up to the stairs to her room to teach this girl a lesson. But by the time i reached her door, she slammed it in my face. Seriously? I turned the nob to open the door to see her going through boxes of clothes and putting them away in the walk-in closet. When she came back out she saw me and looked down walking back to the clothes in the box.

"Go the fuck away Parker." she hissed not even looking up at me.

" Why the hell did you have to slap me in class?" She looked up instantly confused and anger in her face. Well, that got her attention.

" Why? WHY?" she yelled starting to get up and walk towards me. " You have no idea what i am going through, and you decide to put my parents into this just to get attention? You are one sick son of a bitch Parker Adams." she teared her eyes away from mine and started doing the clothes again.

" You must really hate me then" i said wanting to see her get mad. I know I'm a dick. But what can i say.

" Huh Hate is an understatement for what i feel for you right now. You care more about your fucking ego in school and what others think about you then what your saying to people's faces. Did you even think before you said that to me?" She yelled, despise in her voice, as she starred at me waiting for a response

What was i suppose to say? Did i really think before i said that to her?

I walked towards her placing my lips to her ear.

"You wish you had my ego to live up by. Being popular, having people wrapped around your fingers. The whole package everyone dreams of."

She gasped and pushed me away

"Yeah see well there's the difference between you and me. I could fucking care less if i was on top of the freaking thrown in high school. Even if i was, i wouldn't treat people like they are my slaves and treat them like shit." She poked my chest to prove her point. "You make me sick."

" Whatever" i said looking around her room.

" You knew my parents died Parker. And you thought that was a great comeback. Yeah lets remind poor Addison that she has no parents. Remind her that she is alone and has no one to love her like they did." She turned her head away from me, i could tell that she was going to start to cry. "Bravo, you deserve to win a flipping Oscar for that performance."

shit

"Addison, I..." I wanted to say something more, but i truly didn't know what to say.

She cut my sentence off, "Just don't say a word to me, Get out."

Before she could say anything more i walked out of her room and closed the door behind me. Well i feel like complete shit now.

" Yo Adams! We're here" The guy said realizing it was Jack.

I walked down the stairs to meet my best friends

" Im so glad you guys came. I couldn't stand being alone with her any longer." I chuckled pointing upstairs.

" Her? You have a girl in your house and you didn't tell me before i got here?" Josh said warming up his hands like he was gonna make a move.

" It's Addison, Addison Williams. She moved in with us because she couldn't afford to stay in her parents house after they died." i said still feeling that sting on my cheek.

Before i could react, Jack slammed my back into the door and angrily looked into my eyes. "You? You are the one she was crying about in the library?"

I pushed him off of me hard. "What are you talking about?"

"I walked in the library to find a book and found her sitting in the back corner bawling her eyes out. When i asked her what happened she wouldn't tell me and said not to worry about it." He was ready to push me again before Josh thankfully held him back "Josh told me what actually happened in class. Are you crazy? why would you say that to her? She is such a great, sweet person Parker."

"Why is such a big deal to you anyways? It's not like you are friends with her." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah i actually am idiot. We are in the same class and have known each other since elementary school. Plus we went back to her house after to talk and to study for our exam coming up." Jack ran a finger through his hair in frustration "all i'm saying man, is that you shouldn't have said that and you will apologize to her."

"Dude I have to agree with jack on this one. That was a low blow." Josh butted in.

"I know, I know. I didn't mean to say those words. It's just that she was fighting back with me. And i have never had someone do that before. Let alone a girl!"

As we were standing next to the front door, it rang. I opened up to see a girl, our age, with blonde hair typing away on her phone. I smirked at the guys and looked back at her. She looked up from her phone and her eyes went wide. Realizing it was Victoria that wanted to fuck Josh this morning.

" Well hell-o miss Victoria." Josh said leaning against the door way in front of her.

"I-I must have the wrong house. Sorry" She nervously said turning to walk away

But josh grabbed her hand softly and walked her into the house. Which made her face go even more red. She looked down at their hands and instantly dropped it by her side.

"No. You definitely have the right house." I said smirking over at house Josh who was trying so bad to flirt with her.

We heard foot steps coming from upstairs when we looked up we saw Addison wide eyed. She ran down the staircase and pushed us away from Victoria.

" What the hell do you guys think you are doing?" She said giving us a pointed look. "First you harass me in class and now you harass my best friend. Get a grip."

" She just walked in Addison, don't get all bitchy on us now" i said glaring at her.

" Oh shut up Parker, stop being a dick" Victoria said surprising all of us. Her face was down to her normal shade and she was looking up at us.

" Damn! i like my girls feisty" Josh licked his lips and put his arm around Vicki's shoulders.

Her face was hilarious. She looked at him in disgust and pushed him away. He made a little sad face pretending he was hurt. What an ass.

"Save it Josh." She then turned to me and gabbed me with her pointed finger nail " And YOU, don't ever talk to her that way again or im going to be the one slapping your face."

"I can't believe you are the little boy i used to play with when we were 6." Addison glared at me and grabbed Vicki's hand as they began to walk up the stairs.

The guys and I all looked at each other our jaws dropped.

They both shook their heads as they finally made their way to the second floor and turned the corner so they were out of sight.

I turned back to the guys " Now do you see what i have to deal with?" I said to myself crossing my arms over my chest. "Im going to be living in hell at my own house!"

"Okay first of all, i can see why it might be hard living with her now, but you deserved it. But like come on the other side man, they are gorgeous." Josh planted a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

"I will hurt you if you hurt her. But dude, why the hell are you complaining! I would die to have a girl like that live with me and her bestfriend come over. They are so Hot" Jack said smiling at me like i was crazy for what i just said.

He has a point.

♥ ♥ ♥

As we were walking out of my room to head to the pool, the girls were walking out of their room at the same time. We all stopped dead in our tracks, even the girls. All of our mouths were open.

They looked so hot right now in their bikinis. Obviously they were going out to the pool as well.

" Seriously!" Addison said throwing her hands up frustration "You have got to be kidding me."

"I don't mind sharing, do you Jack?" Josh smirked at both of the girls. Knowing exactly what he means.

"Shut up Josh" Jack rolled his eyes in disgust.

" That is just gross." Victoria said is a disgusting tone.

Josh just shrugged and laughed.

We walked down the stairs with the girls following us behind. Her and Victoria were in a deep conversation about the new seven teen magazine and some band called After Romeo. Sometimes I don't get girls and their mind set.

We finally reached the double sliding doors that lead out to the deck and pool area. As we were walking out side the girls turned a different direction than us.

" Wait where are you guys going?" I asked curiously

" We are tanning. Duh!" Addison said turning back around and walking with Victoria

I watched them them lay out their towels on the chair and start to relax as they laid there laughing together. Ughhh why does she get on my nerves.

Because she fought back and slapped your face

They stopped and looked at the end of the pool where josh was now standing on the diving board. What the hell is he going to do.

" Josh i swear if you get water on us, im gonna kill you with my bare hands." Victoria said trying to hold in her laughter while trying to be mad.

"God Bless America!" He said diving off the diving board and into the pool.

All of us including victoria looked down at her bathing suit and started laughing.

The guys swam over to me as i didnt really want to get in the pool so i just sat on the edge and put my feet in.

"Can i please come live with you?" Jack whispered nodding to where the girls laid quietly soaking up the sun. "They are so fine."

"You definitely have a point there" I chuckled letting my eyes explore Addison's body.

"So now that she is living here, are you gonna tap that." Josh smirked.

"Come on Josh, you know im not that type of guy. I may be an ass but I don't hump and dump girls." Honestly that wasn't my thing. I think it is nasty and not cool. "Plus i don't think i will ever be able to get anywhere near her after what i did in class."

"Whatever. But if you don't, I will. Especially Victoria over there." Josh groaned as his way of saying I want her now, like right now.

"Apologize you jackass." Jack paused "You know everyone is going to talk about what happened in school tomorrow. And i am guessing she is not going to be comfortable with that."

"Hey parker, didn't you have a crush on Addison during freshman year."

"You mean more like been in love with since middle school" Jack laughed

"Addison is totally hot. But she is such a god damn bitch." Giving my best friends an annoyed look.

The next thing i know. I went head first into the pool.

When i resurfaced I saw Addison and Victoria standing over us with a smirk on their lips.

"What the hell was that for?" I hissed as they just laughed.

"One, just because you are an ass. And two, because you just called me a god damn bitch." She raised her voice at me this time. "But thanks for thinking I'm so hot. I knew you liked me." Ending it with a wink.

"How did you even hear us all the way over there?"

"It's called ears Parker. So you better watch what you say because im not afraid to kick your ass." Addison glared at me until my mother opened the door and came out side

" Hello Victoria. Its very nice meeting you again." She said hugging Vicki and smiling wide

" Hi Jane" Victoria beamed.

" What was i gonna ask you?" She paused to think. "Oh. Would you like to stay for dinner? Me and Fred decided to have a cook out since the boys are staying to eat." She said with hope in her eyes that she would stay too.

Vicki turned to Addison and they chuckled.

" Of course i would love to stay." Victoria said excitedly

" Great! There are too many boys in this house to handle" My mom sighed

"Hey we aren't that bad Jane!" Jack said pretending to be upset but obviously joking with my mother.

And her response was the rolling of her eyes..

" Okay guys in a little go get changed into some pajamas, because after dinner we are gonna roast some marshmallows!" My mom beamed clapping her hands.

The girls followed my mom into the house and left the boys outside. My mom hates when her floors are wet and when she gets angry, well lets hope we dont get her to that point. She scares me sometimes.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

17.4K 404 37
#previous title..his second chance #Book one of my first series__ "Open Wound" Jake William's the golden boy that you would call every girls dream...
163 12 12
Archer Adams is a bad boy and rumor has it that he is a part of a gang. Archer has a troubled past and is unable to let anyone in even his mom. Meet...
The Bad-Boy Saw Me Naked Από ana karina

Εφηβική Φαντασία

9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
My Ex-Bestfriend Από Eliza

Ρομαντική

23.4K 441 37
Allie was your Grade A typical Tom-boy who hid her crush on her neighbor, best friend, and mostly hero Michael James. He was a mama's boy through an...