Kidnapped?

By craxxyasskay

Tired of being abused and mistreated, Raquel escapes for a new life but is soon captured again. However, this... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Updated😏
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

134 9 0
By craxxyasskay

Raquel's pov

I been sitting in this room for a while now. I even found time to get outta the ropes they didn't even come in here.

I really need to get out of here.

"Aye girl!" One yelled through the door interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I whispered with my dehydrated voice; did I forget to mention I'm dehydrated asf

"Oh bruh she good!" He yelled out to I'm guessing the other one

"Sqeuk" I tried sucking my teeth with my dry tongue.

"Aye you thirsty?" He asked still talking through the door

"Yeh" I said trying not to speak. Seconds later a bottle of water landed in front of me.

"You welcome" He said walking off from the door.

Asshole! I thought as I looked at the water before opening it and drinking all of it in three gulps.

"You wanna shower and eat girl!" One asked through the door again

"Yea" I said back a little audible now

He opened the room door and looked at me. I studied every detail of his face from his eyes, to his nose, to his pink plump lips. He stood about 6'2, caramel skin, probably had a nice smile. He had tattoos on his arms that led on a trail peekingout of his shirt.

He had short brown/black hair also some nice hazel eyes.

"Hey Ma!" He snapped his fingers in my face

"Oh huh yeah?" I asked realising I was staring at him for a long time

"You ready to shower?"He asked me looking at my dirty apperance

"Y-Yeah" I said as I became nervous under his gaze. I got up off the floor and followed behind him down the hall.

All of a sudden he stopped causing me to run into his tall figure. He turned around and looked at me.

I put my head down waiting for him to speak.

"Ok listen you can shower first and then eat but dont try no stupid shit here's ya towel" He said pushing a towel into my little hands

I grabbed it looking up at him waiting for him to show me where the bathroom was.

"Oh yeah right there" He pointed towards a door down the hall

I quickly walked towards the door pushing it open.

I sat my towel on the toilet stool, stripping from my old dirty clothes.

I hopped in the shower and let the water hit my head.

Jacob's pov

Shawty zoning out and shit. She staring at me and stuff. I aint gonna lie, she is kinda cute behind all the cuts and bruises and dirt on her.

She cute, she got a small petite frame and C-cup breasts with a small but big butt.

I'm tires as hell. I couldn't sleep earlier cause Terrance and Jace were arguing and shit now they done left and I gotta sit up here damm near sleep.

I can't get shit done when these nigga here.

Anyway, I went into the kitchen and started to cook the chicken alfredo pasta.

Raquel's pov

I got out of the shower to see a pair of joggers and a pair of boxers sitting on the toilet cover with a oversized T- shirt.

I grabbed the clothes and put them on.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw a room door open I went into the room.

It had a big king sized bed in the middle of it, a walk in closet, and a bathroom also a computer.

I guess this his room. I slowly made it to the stairs and looked down. I didnt see anybody but I surely heard the sizzle of something on the stove.
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
A/N⬇

Updating soon I just wanted to let you guys get a glimpse of whats going in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 22.9K 33
(Book 2 of The Neverlasting Series) Kaivar Bellazan, the man that women had lust over since high school, college, and even since they first...
71.4K 5.7K 35
She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?
2.9K 31 14
This is a story about a girl who has a hard life ahead of her ...including many twist and turns that she's stuck with for the rest of her life . Can...
6.3K 116 15
Lacey Jay Teller moves to a new town, new school, new everything. Only things are... different. She's just trying to survive senior year. She needs a...