Ours For The Taking

Galing kay KayOhDee

Lily is 23 just graduated from college, lives with her best friend Anise and currently job hunting. She is ju... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Filler)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thanks for Reading
Epilogue
Question

Chapter 12

111 7 0
Galing kay KayOhDee

*Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!*

That was the sound of my baby's heart beat over the monitor. Healthy as a horse Dr. James said.

"At this stage the baby will be able to hear you now. So you can talk and read to him or her."

"Dr. James I have been having conversations since I knew the baby was there" I laughed

"Thats ok... The baby legs are finally open today. Are you ready to know the sex?" she smiled and I look up to Shawn who smiled at me.

"Yes" I said happily

"Your having a girl" she said.

"I knew it" I smiled and Shawn kissed my forehead.

It was still awkward to have Shawn so involved in these life changing moments but I couldn't hold him back if I wanted. He insisted that he came to all my doctor appointments and he promised he'll be there during the birth. Truth is I loved that he was so interested and was giving me his time.

We walked out of the room and was sitting in Dr. James' personal office.

"Miss. Greene both you and your baby girl are healthy. So enjoy your Christmas tomorrow and have a happy new year. I will see you in January for another follow up."

"Thank you Dr. James and Merry Christmas." I said

"Merry Christmas Doc" Shawn said and we both walked out.

***

After my doctors visit I sent Shawn back to work although he insisted that we spend the rest of the day together but I had to pick up his gift and I had a surprise for him.

I had just pulled in Shawn's yard and was at the door opening it when a car pulled in the yard. A beautiful tall dark older lady around fifty with long brown hair walked out with two equally beautiful young girls behind her. This must be Mrs. Jolly, Sia and Sierra I said to myself.

"Lilly is that you darling?" The lady shouted from by the car.

I nodded then realized I was to far for her to see me. I was nervous all of a sudden the words bearly came out my mouth. "Yyyess mam".

She got her bag out the car and the girls did the same. They all were very beautiful. "Lilly" she smiled and leaned in to hug me.

"Mrs. Jolly?" I smiled

"Yes dear, in the flesh and these are my girls." she pointed.

"I'm so delighted to finally meet you all." I smiled and then it hit me we were still on the porch. I then continue opening the door and walked. "Make yourself at home." I said.

"So Lilly your living here now?" Mrs. Jolly questioned. She gets straight to the point I said to myself.

"No mam Shawn asked me to stay over during the holiday break so I won't be home alone. My best friend just got engaged and we live together but lately she's been spending a lot of time by Ryan that's her fiancée." I babbled on.

"That's fine sweetie." she said "Girls put our bags in the guess rooms" she said to Sia and Sierra.

"Yes mam." they said in unison.

"Excuse me one minute I'm going to put these stuff up." I said raising my hand so she can see the bags. I rest Shawn's gift under the tree and then proceeded upstairs.

I went to Shawn's bedroom and I hid my surprise in the back of his closet. 'That will be his New Years present' I told myself. My phone started to ring I looked at the caller ID and it was Shawn.

"Hello?"

"She showed up early I'm sorry but she does things like that but don't worry she says she likes you." he breathed out very quickly. I felt a wave of relief flow through my body.

"OK" was all I could say.

"I'll be home in 5 just entertain and be you. They will fall in love with you like I did." he said

"In love with me?" I said surprised.

"Yes baby we'll talk when I reach" he said and hang up.

Did he really just say he loved me?
Do I love him?
Of course I love him!

I was in shock this beautiful man that I had grown so attached to loved me. I felt, I don't know how I felt but the smile on my face wasn't going away. I couldn't wait for him to reach home so he could look me in my eyes and tell me. I was a hopeless romantic and I loved that about myself.

I walked downstairs and Mrs. Jolly was cooking and the girls were, I don't know where they were but I'm sure they knew the house better than me so I wasn't worried. Shawn said his mom liked me and it made it more easier for me to talk to her.

"Need some help Mrs. Jolly?" I asked her

"Oh honey, please stop calling me Mrs. Jolly" she chuckled "Call me Muma J or mom or something" she smiled.

"OK Muma J it is." I smiled.

"So sweetheart what do you do for a living? Oh and you can grater the cheese over there." she pointed by the island in the kitchen.

"OK, I just graduated from college with my degree in accounts and got a job at JSP and Associates." I told her.

"Oh, that's Janette's company, we grew up together. She's the sweetest person in the world." she said

"Yes Mrs. Jones is." I smiled

"Eh em" Shawn cleared his throat to capture our attention.

"We'll if it isn't my tall, handsome, hardworking son." she smiled while walking towards him and I was blushing at him.

"Yes MA, I've missed you." he pecked her cheek "How have you been?"

"Missed you to son. I couldn't have been better." she smiled then touched his face and went back to the stove.

"Where's Sia and Sierra?" he asked his mom.

"Probably in the game room." she responded

"Aight" he said to his mom "So how are my next favorite set of girls?" he whispered in my ear and then kissed my neck.

"We're good." I smiled

"Good" he kissed my neck again. "Baby A how are you?" he cooed towards my stomach and on that note she kicked. It was the first time she kicked that hard. She really likes Shawn I could of told already. "Woah did she just?"

"Yup, she getting stronger and seems to like you a lot." I smiled.

"We'll isn't that the cutest." his mom chimed in and I smiled at her.

I turned to look at Shawn and he captured my lips with his and sent chills all through my body causing me to forget his mother was standing there.

"Ew, Get a room" Sia and Sierra said causing me and Shawn to laugh.

"What's good little ones?" Shawn addressed his sisters.
"Little ones?" Sia snorted

"We're about to be 18 soon ya know" Sierra said

"But yall will always be my babies." Shawn teased walking towards them.

"Wateva" they both snorted like typical teenagers.

"Girls set the table dinner is almost ready."

***

Dinner with Shawn family was good. His mom cooked lasagna and it was very delicious. After dinner we all piled up and watch a movie in the theater. We watched 'A Christmas Story' it was family tradition for them to watch it every Christmas Eve.

Shawn and I was laid up in bed waiting for his cousin Mel to arrive. She said her flight got delayed and she would catch a taxi to the house. He was laying on his back and I had my head on his chest listening to his heart beat and the way he breathe. This man was so fascinating to me. I just loved him.

"You enjoyed yourself tonight?" Shawn asked

"Yes, your mother is a sweetheart and your sisters remind me of myself at there age."

"Great, I'm glad you finally met them and they like you to, just like I knew they would." he said and I smiled

"You know how to make girl smile." I teased

"Only my girl" he cooed and I blushed. We were both smiling and looking each other in the eyes and then he said "I love you, Lily". Before I could say it back he was kissing me. It was slow passionate, soul possessing, loving kiss that left me breathless.

"I love you, Shawn" I cooed and we both were blushing.

*Ding Dong*

The door bell rang. Shawn and I both got up to let his cousin in. He insisted that I came down with him.

*Ding Dong*

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Shawn shouted from the top of the stairs. By the time I reach the second step Shawn was already opening the door to let Mel in.

"Shawn!" she screeched loudly

"Melly Mel!" Shawn said and they were hugging.

I was coming towards the door when I saw Mel's face and then she saw me.

"This Bitch!" she snorted

"This Whore!" I snorted back.

Shawn's cousin Mel was no other than Melissa.

---------------------------------

Christmas just got interesting. Melissa and Lily together.

How do you think it will end?

Broken dishes and bloody noses?
Or
A new found friendship?

Vote and Comment please.

XO
KayOhDee

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.1K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...
136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...
27.9K 728 55
The beginning chapters of this story have been revised and rewritten. #2 out of 2.1K stories in secretlove- Oct 12, 2023 #7 in secretlove - Feb 6, 2...
126K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...