The Passing Clouds

By Animalover9

-Sequel to KOBEP- It's been a long two and a half years since Akisha Syerki left Konoha and left a certain N... More

The Passing Clouds
Saving Gaara
Konoha
Another Mission?
Sasuke
A Date
Solo
Old Enemies
The Approaching Fear
The Losses
Recovery
Back To You
Team 8 and Team Kakashi
Before Impact
Pein's Invasion

Tenchi Bridge

1.6K 60 19
By Animalover9

Heyo~ Glad to see everyone was happy with the ShikaKisha ^///^ 

Now if you could please do look to the side for an amazing edited pic by none other than myself!! Seriously, I don't care if you're on your phone/ipod/tablet; LOOK AT HERRR! SHE'S SO PRETTY TwT

*ahem* '-'

TO THE STORY ^-^"

***Akisha's POV***

I sighed contently. This water felt nice... We had all stopped at a bath house and the water was nice and steamy. "Kisha?" Sakura was across from me, water covered both her and my own body, letting the air be awkward free. "Hm? Yes?" I asked. Sakura titled her head, her hair wet and droopy as my own was. "I have a question..." I nodded letting her continue. "Well... You're often underestimated.. N-No offense! It's just.. How do you get by when looking at the backs of others?" I shrugged not expecting a serious question. "I don't know. I guess when it's my time to shine then I will, simple as that. Plus when with people who truly care about you, you don't feel like you're looking at their back from behind but rather, you're waiting for when they need a helping hand. "

Sakura nodded with a light laugh. "Wow, I didn't expect you to be so... Wise?" I waved her off. "Bah! I can't be wise, I'm too young for that yet." Sakura smiled. "Yeah, we all are.. Hey on another topic. Are you and Shikamaru together?" My cheeks heated up as I sank into the water more, hiding my face. "Why do you ask?" My voice slightly blubbering from the water touching my mouth. "Well Ino told me that Choji hinted to her that the reason Shikamaru was so sad the one day is because that's the day you left and because you guys were together and-" I cut off her blabbering by splashing water towards her.

"Okay! Sheesh woman!" I said in a hushed voice to keep the other girls from looking over. Sakura looked up to me. "Well then?" "We are.." I mumbled. Sakura laughed. "I knew it! You two were always together ever since you first joined the academy!" I sighed, not out of content, but small embarrassment. "Geez, why are you asking all these questions?" Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Why are you embarrassed about it?" "I-I-Uh-Pfft-I asked you first!" I pointed to her but quickly put my arm back down to keep a random Keio popping up and making some pervy joke.

Sakura sighed, a longer sigh than my own. "Okay fine. I don't get 'girl' talk much so I figured why not? Now you." I looked around avoiding eye contact. "I don't know... I-I've never even had a boyfriend or anything before so I get shy I guess... But I'd never deny that I'm with Shikamaru!" My voice stern towards the end.  Sakura nodded with a small giggle. "Hehe, I never have really seen you shy! You kinda looked like Hinata for a second! I mean anyone even brings up Shikamaru and your cheeks go red." I crossed my arms making the water slosh around a bit. "Not-uh!" 

"Suuuure! Suuure!" She said, stretching the words. "So when did you realize you liked him, hm?" I groaned. "You're worst than Ino-Actually never mind, no one is worst than Ino... And uh... Naruto actually made me realize it.." Sakura's eyes widen with slight surprise. "Really?" I chuckled. "Yeah, who would have thought right?"  Sakura smiled. "Naruto does have a strange effect on people.."

"STOP LOOKING!! WHY'RE YOU ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT PENISES ANYWAY?!!" Came a voice from the men's section of the bathhouse.

Sakura and I sweat dropped in sync while all other women laughed. "Naruto..." We said at the same time. Mine filled with sighs, and her's with anger.

*****

"GAH! I'M NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY I CAN'T STAND YOU!!" Naruto's loud voice made me eyes snap open. "Guuhh." I groaned out. I guess that's cue to wake up. I dragged myself up and lazily got dressed in my normal ninja clothes. Luckily, my supplies were already packed, a decision I made last night and am very grateful for now in my tired form.

"QUIT YOUR FAKE SMILE AND SAY SOMETHING IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME!!" Naruto yelled out at, no doubt, Sai. More voices were heard and it got clearer as I stepped out of the building. I could see Team Kakashi all debating about something, Sakura holding a book in her hands. I could have listened in if I wanted too, but Yamato behind a tree listening in interested me more. I wonder if I could sneak up on him? That'd be pretty impressive..

I grinned taking up my new self challenge and slyly made my way to Yamato. Stepping over to the opposite side of the tree, concealing chakra and yet using it to make my way up the side. I crouched on a branch straight over head of Yamato. "What's up?" I asked loudly, and cheekily. Yamato flinched and cranked his head up to me with wide eyes. "WHA-A-Kisha!?" I flashed a peace sign before jumping down to the ground. "So I can sneak up on you? Hah." I turned away victorious. 

"W-what? Hey! I was in thought back there!" I ignored Yamato's excuses. I heard him heave a sigh. "Fine, whatever. Team Kakashi, it's time to depart!" He yelled over. 

 ***** 

I leaned against a tree in the forest. It's another day again and now Naruto and Sai have to learn to work together. It wasn't going well... Yamato had to pair us up at last night's talk of the mission. Naruto and Sai. Sakura and Yamato. Myself as a back up for either teams in need. Naruto squirmed around being caught in Sai's ink trap trying to capture Yamato in this training simulation. Sai jumped away leaving the trapped Naruto and heading off for Yamato. I almost laughed. He's not very good at team work, is he? 

"Excellent capture Sai! Simulation ends here." Yamato's voice traveled over to us. I walked over to Naruto, releasing him with a cut of a senbon needle. Naruto nodded me a thanks, but his attention was focused on Sai as he stomped over to him. "Hey! Do you even know what 'comrade' means?" Sai titled his head in confusion. "Yes, what about it?" Sakura stepped forward. "Hold on Naruto-." "Don't lay the blame on others for your own minimal amount of ability." Sai said, interrupting Sakura.

Sai went on to explain. "I kept to the mission at hand and went for the success. I didn't want to have to watch over you like a child." Naruto narrowed his eyes and gave Sai a little shove. "I'll never consider you a member Team Kakashi." I sighed. "This was so pointless.." Yamato nodded, standing next to me. "It was, wasn't it?" "Yeah." I answered back.

Sai continued on talking and I stopped listening until he turned the topic to Sasuke. "What would he have done? Fought while looking after you? ...The one who betrayed the village and injured you, yet you still consider him a friend?"  Naruto stared at Sai with a fierce look, determination lingering in his eyes too. "Yes. If it's to save that friend, I'll do anything, even work with the likes of you." Naruto turned around and started walking. Sai seemed confused. "Why does he care that much?" Sakura went on for Sai. "Naruto thinks of Sasuke as a brother... You have a brother too, don't you understand that feeling?" 

Sai has a brother? Huh.

Sai gave Sakura a fake smile. "Not at all, I don't have what you consider to be emotions." Sakura seemed lost while I snickered to myself. He has an emotion, being a jackass to Naruto. Which does count as an emotion... I think.. I frowned to myself. I just ruined my own joke..

Sakura and Sai continued talking while I grabbed my bag from the tree I was leaning against. We were leaving soon enough. I turned back around to the two. Sai looked confused again. "What kind of expression should I have used?" I titled my head in question. "For what?" He looked at me, blank of emotion. "For when I said my brother died." Pity, curiosity, and shock filled me in an instant hearing those words. Sakura looked at Sai bewildered. "Uh... What ever feels natural, I suppose." Sai smiled the fake smile. "Nothing feels natural." 

I nearly sweat dropped. "Okay well what feels unnatural?" Sai's smile never faded once. "Everything." Sakura seemed even more bewildered at Sai while I did have a clumsy sweat drop falling down my forehead. "Er, drop the topic for now, we should being going." I said. Yamato nodded and walked out from where ever he seemed to be hiding. "What Kisha said, let's go now."

***** 

Another day passed when we finally reached the bridge.

Yamato dressed up as Sasori's puppet, and I say he played it off quite well. Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and myself hid off to the side concealing our chakra. The wind messed all around, as if running from something dangerous. "Good luck." Sakura whispered to Yamato even though he couldn't hear as he met the so called spy in the middle of the bridge.

The spy, wearing a cloak, turned to Yamato. His hand reached up, removing the cloak's hood to reveal some gray haired person. I know him from somewhere though... I racked my memories to find myself at the Chunin Exams. 

"Umm.. I'm going to quit.."  

I turned and saw that one gray haired guy from the beginning of the exams. He had a nervous closed eyed grin with one hand raised.  Naruto took a step his way. "Huh! Kabuto! You just can't quit now!" The examiner raised a clip board. "Yakushi Kabuto. From the leaf, right?" He coughed and then checked something on the board. "Okay, you may leave now..." 

Ah, right. Kabuto. I don't quite remember him being an agent of Orochim- More memories of training with Naruto and Jiraiya sprung up. I had actually fought with Kabuto... And Joka saved me... I glared at Kabuto's figure. I just remembered how much I hated this bastard. Kabuto's lips started moving making Naruto cup his hand to his ears. "Dammit! This wind is so strong I can't hear anything." Sakura looked over to him. "No duh! That's why we can get so close, our scent is carried away." I shrugged. "If you want to know what they're saying then I could tell you." 

Naruto, Sakura, and even Sai looked at me curiously. "How can you hear them?" "My senses increased a lot over the years, let's leave it at that." They all nodded and turned back to the scene. "Can you tell us then?" Naruto asked. I didn't answer back but concentrated on them, focusing in. "Something about bases..." Naruto seemed antsy. "Is that it!?" Sakura glared at him "Shush!" I tried focusing in more. "Uh... Sasuke. I heard his name." "And!?" "Shut it Naruto, let her listen!" Sakura said, trying her hardest not to hit him.

My eyes widen and I turned my head to where I sensed it.  "I know that scent- that feeling..." That very creepy, creepy feeling. Like being a mouse watched over by a predator, by a snake. Sakura's eyebrows lifted in confusion while Naruto almost hopped up. "Is it Sasuke!?" "Who's scent?!" I didn't have to answer as Orochimaru appeared behind Kabuto. I winced, I was right. That weird, strange, reptile aura floating around him. "Oh no." Sakura whispered in fear for Yamato. "Shit! What do we do now!?" Naruto asked, anger and some panic in his voice.

Kabuto jumped back to Yamato, acting in shock at Orochimaru. Kabuto raised his hand filled with chakra but his eyes darted to Yamato. I felt that pulse of energy rush through me. The one that always says 'go help, or throw yourself in there instead'  but I held back.

We have to wait for Yamato's signal.

Kabuto, as I expected him too, turned and broke through Yamato's disguise. Yamato jumped back when Orochimaru used some sort of snake jutsu, letting a bunch fly out from his arm and race to Yamato. Several of the snakes bit him only to reveal a wooden replacement. Kabuto seemed skeptical. "Orochimaru-sama, is this Sasori's real body?" I heard him ask. Orochimaru answered 'No.' and they all began talking again. Naruto looked back to me from them. "Kish, what're they saying?!" "Uh, Kabuto's actually a spy from Orochimaru, they were going to kill Sasori and-" My eyes slightly widen at the last part. "..He knows we're here.." Team Kakashi appeared shocked and as I said it Yamato gave us the signal to come out. 

We all jumped out, landing in front of Yamato. I looked over at Naruto to see his blood must have been boiling as his features slowly twisted into the demon fox. Kabuto smirked. "You again? Oh and you." He claimed seeing me. Orochimaru chuckled. "Kukuku, the Kyubi child is here? Well then, let's have a little fun. I'll even let you know who's stronger now. You or my Sasuke?" 

Naruto growled at these words, slowly losing clear thought. Red chakra swirling around him much like my own cat jutsu's but this obviously was much more deadly. "Give. Sasuke. Back." Sakura looked over, worry in her features. I almost sighed. This is like getting Gaara back all over again except probably a million times worse. Kabuto laughed. "It's not a matter of giving something back, here let me explain it. Sasuke came to us of his own free. It's about time you got over it and took the past for what it is." Sakura glared. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMNED THING ABOUT NARUTO'S FEELINGS!!" 

Orochimaru smiled a slick smile. "If you want information on Sasuke, why not try forcing us to say something?" As he finished his sentence a miniature explosion went off where Naruto was. I jumped to the side for a better view to see Naruto, coaxed in red chakra, had only leaped over to Orochimaru for a fight. Sakura looked shocked. "N-naruto?" She called out in a small voice.

Orochimaru dodged Naruto making him howl in rage. Kabuto looked rather interested towards Naruto. "Naruto, you've developed nicely as a Jinchuuriki." Orochimaru nodded. "It seems he has, no wonder they stuck you with the Jinchuuriki, dearest guinea pig." Orochimaru looked at Yamato. Orchimaru went on with little explanation, whether for Kabuto or to brag, I'm not sure. "I was experimenting with some DNA from the First Hokage, so many of my experiments died the first week.. except one. And now with that type of jutsu they expect you to be able to handle the Jinchuuriki?" Yamato nodded. "That's true.." 

Orochimaru shrugged. "Ah well, I wish I could see my dearest Sasuke fight the Kyubi boy, I do wonder who's stronger after all this time." 

"HE ISN'T YOURS.

Everyone looked over to see Naruto. Three tails swishing around him, rage on his face, and his eyes hardly looked human anymore. "Uh-oh." I breathed out, fear and panic filling me. 

"IN MY PRESENCE, DON'T YOU DARE TALK AS IF HE BELONGS TO YOU." He growled out, his voice becoming less human like with every syllable.

The air whipped around us even faster now, being drawn to Naruto like he was a power source. Well, he was. "CAPTAIN YAMATO!!" I had to yell or my voice wouldn't make it to him. "WHAT DO WE DO!?" Yamato thought for a second before looking back to Naruto. The railing of the bridge being torn off from the power around him. "DON'T GO NEAR HIM!!" Yamato yelled back to me. I took his advice and watched, like Sakura and Sai who also seemed clueless on what to do.

Kabuto, for whatever reason, thought it'd be a good idea to try and attack Naruto. When he stepped one foot in Naruto's direction, Naruto turned and released some type of blast, destroying half the bridge and sending Kabuto flying.

The sheer force almost sent me flying too, but I had used my chakra to keep me on the bridge. Sakura however flew back. With a quick jump, I caught her and skidded back, landing on my back. "Ouch.." I groaned before looking down at her. She was unconscious, must have got hit or something... "KISHA!" Yamato yelled, I looked in front of me to see the bridge tumbling down. "Oh shit!!" Quickly tossing Sakura over my back I went to jump over to a safe part of the bridge, but didn't quite make it in time with the extra weight of another person. 

"SAI HELP THEM!" I heard Yamato yell, out of the corner of my sight I saw Sai's ink drawing but he never came to help. More pieces of the bridge fell around with Sakura and I. They were too light to jump on to haul us up though. Wait! I forgot! Switching Sakura to my right hand, I released my puppet hand from my left arm, it shot out with a cord connecting to the rest of the arm. The puppet hand stuck to the bridge and I sighed with relief despite still dangling in the air.

With more ease in my mind now that I wasn't falling to my death with Sakura, I let the rest of my body retract to my hand on the bridge. I hopped up on the bridge with Sakura still passed out over my shoulder. I darted over to Yamato who met me halfway. "Good job!" He said, not really paying me any attention, but I assume he said it anyway because if I hadn't have done a good job... I laid Sakura down in front of us. "Sakura! Wake up!" Yamato persisted. Her eyes opened slowly. "Hmm? What?" She regained full conscious in a second when she must have felt the pain of her head. "Ouch!" She sat up and rubbed her head.

"S-Sorry! I'm fine now!" I nodded and grabbed her hand, helping her to her feet. A bad aura filled the air, worse than before. I stared over to the forest where Naruto ran off for Orochimaru, a red beam shot up in the air. Yamato made clone who jumped off, probably to check what was happening.  The clone used wood style to run across the broken part of the bridge. "So it was Naruto..." Sakura concluded staring all around. "Where is he?" "The other side, with Orochimaru." I answered. All of our heads twisted that way as an explosion was heard. The beam of light seemed to expand before disappearing. I held back a sigh. "This isn't good at all.." Yamato almost gasped. "The four tails!"  

I looked towards Yamato. "Captain Yamato?" He looked back, motioning me to go on. "I can still sense Kabuto around here somewhere, should I attempt to capture him?" Yamato gave me a strange look, a mixture of worry. "Do you think you can? I mean he's Orochimaru's-" I waved him off. "I faced him before, I can do it again. He still holds valuable information, plus, worse case is he escapes and Sakura has to heal some injuries." Yamato looked skeptical. "Worse case here, you die." I waved him off again. "I've lived through some pretty serious stuff before." Yamato sighed. "You're not going to let this go, are you?" I shook my head. "No, I need to be of use. And with Naruto... I'm no use in that area." "...Fine... But if you need help, come back to us right away!" 

I nodded and jumped off, opposite of where Naruto was, but where Kabuto was laying around somewhere. I stopped neglecting my heightened senses and let it come to me. The scents of different chakra's filled me and in an instant I knew. "There." I whispered to myself, before running to Kabuto with needles between my knuckles. 

Kabuto laid against a rock looking quite defeated. The mission in my mind, I jumped down and threw a needle in a pressure point in his neck, to stop movement. A low groaned came from me as ''Kabuto'' poofed in to smoke. I swiftly dodged an attack from behind to see the real Kabuto, his hands glowing with chakra. He looked brand new, almost like he never got hit with a blast from Naruto in the three tail form. Kabuto smirked. "Should I be insulted they sent the sad, weak, little girl after me?" I didn't answer and jumped to him, making him take another swing at me. Last moment I moved back, letting the attack nearly touch and pinning two needles in his shoulder, letting his arm go limp, including the chakra with it. 

He tried jumping back, but a quick swift of my feet pulling his out from under him, made him fall to the floor. "Heh, I see you got more maneuvering in your technique-" Another loud explosion from most likely Naruto's direction. "Orochimaru-sama.." Kabuto whispered with a nervous look. "Well thank you for the damage to my arm and all, but I have to be going." "What!? HEY WAI-" Kabuto vanished in a flame, not even as soon as I could finish. "Oh dammit!" I swore, my little ''mission'' going unsuccessful. I sighed and turned back to the bridge. Sakura and Yamato probably need me back there anyway.

I raced out just in time to see the more of the bridge destroyed. Yamato had Sakura in his arms as he lept back. "Kisha! How did it go?" He asked, his eyes still on a outline of a monstrous Naruto. "Uhh.." "Thought so." I narrowed my eyes at him but said nothing. Yamato let Sakura go now, no longer needing to help her cross the destructed bridge. "Naruto.." Sakura whispered, looking at the outline too. Tears flowed from her eyes and she took off running towards him. "Shit!" Yamato and I swore at the same time. We both looked at each other until returning our focus to Sakura. "SAKURA! DON'T GET CLOSE TO HIM!!" I yelled. 

She didn't listen of course, so, I was left with the option of running after her. 

"I should have never went on this stupid damn mission, I could have been home, watching clouds with Shikamaru, but no!" I murmured frustrated. Sakura stopped a few feet away from... I... Wouldn't really describe him as Naruto anymore. "NARUTO STOP! WE CAN GET SASUKE BACK TOG-" "URAAAAUUUHHHHH!!" ''Naruto'' let out an inhuman screech. I went and grabbed Sakura out of the way. "GAH!" I yelled out feeling the burning pain of ''Naruto's'' claw dig in to my right arm.

"URAAUGHH!" ''Naruto'' yelled out again, this time because of Yamato holding him back with the wooden jutsu. "Kisha!" Sakura called out. "Ughhh. Now.. Would be a good time to heal me.. Sakura.." I breathed out, the burning feeling worse. Sakura nodded and began preforming a medical jutsu. "Right!" The pain faded soon faded away to a minimal amount. "Of course he gets my real arm instead of the fake one." I said with a minor eye twitch. "SAKURA, KISHA, GET BACK!!" Following orders and with Sakura's help, we both jumped back. ''Naruto'' still restrained in his Four Tails form roared out again. Yamato jumped up to him. With a long named sealing type jutsu, he yelled it out and placed it upon Naruto's head. It touched Naruto making the chakra fade, and the Kyubi form peeled back, vanishing from sight. 

Naruto fell down, on his back, completely out of it. Sakura gasped and ran over, immediately healing him. I sighed for the millionth time in over a week. I rubbed my right arm, the injuries still leaving a throbbing pain. 

Sakura still healing Naruto, looked up a Yamato. "Captain Yamato? That technique you used to stop Naruto, can you teach me it?" Yamato shook his head. "It'd be impossible, only I can use it because I am compatible with the First Hokages chakra. See that necklace around his neck?" Sakura and I both looked toward it. "Yeah that's the necklace from Tsunade." I said. "It was first from the First Hokage, meaning it responds to the First's chakra. With it I can ''control'' the Jinchuuriki's chakra. Not as well as the First could though ,I'm more of a copy." Sakura gave a little sad smile. "It's always like this, the things I can do for Naruto are so small." 

Interrupting Yamato, I gave my own advice for Sakura.  It's not a matter of what you do being big or small, it's the strength of the feelings you have for Naruto that's important." Naruto suddenly sat up, apparently snapping back into reality. "Ou.. Ouch.. Ouch.." Sakura's eyes watered. Geez, she cries more than myself... I just made a mental joke at my own expense, didn't I? "What.. What happened? Sakura why are you crying!?" Worry through Naruto's voice. "THAT STUPID SNAKE BASTARD MUST HAVE CALLED YOU A COW OR SOMETHING HURTFUL!!" 

And the tears vanished from Sakura's eyes. Naruto's, however, were very tearful as multiple punches landed to him. "THE ONLY ONE CALLING ME COW IS YOU! DUMBASS!!" Sakura stopped mid-punch. "Oh wait, where's Sai?" 

"Right that asshole that left us to fall to our deaths." I grumbled. Sakura and Naruto gave me a confused look. "What happened?" "Sakura you got knocked out when.. Uh... I guess you tripped-" My lies weren't to smooth but Naruto bought it. "-And you fell off the bridge, I had to jump to save you and we barely made it out. Sai flew right by us." Sakura nodded. "I see. By the way, thank you Akisha." She switched from my nickname to my proper name. I nodded back to her. "Of course." "Hm, I'll send a clone to look for Sai." Yamato said, interrupting the small moment.

*****

We had all walked over to the scene of the fight. Where Naruto had lost himself and I assume tried to kill Orochimaru. "It looks like a war zone here."  "Yeah the bridge was destroyed and now this little place!? What happened?!" Naruto asked looking around. I looked towards him. "Don't you remember anything? Nothing at all?" Naruto looked up, thinking. "Hm.. Why was I knocked out anyway?" I glanced over to Sakura, keeping silent to give her the option of saying what happened. She looked from me to Naruto. "You.. You were done in by Orochimaru and passed out!" Naruto glared at the ground. "Damn." "Hey look!" I pointed to the ground. "Sai's stuff is scattered everywhere." "Right he must have been nervous in front of Orochimaru." A question mark appeared over my head towards Yamato. "Wait, what?" "Right, I forgot to tell you guys. Sai engaged in conversation with Orochimaru." 

I knew Sai was different, but to have the real motive of talking to Orochimaru... It can't be good. "What'd they say?" "They were too far away for my clone to hear." I cleared my throat. "Maybe I should have checked it out then?" Yamato stared at me for a bit before dismissing my words. "It appears as if he tried to strike a deal..." "Whoa! However terrible the guy was he isn't a traitor!!" Naruto said whilst crossing his arms. "Yeah, you heard how much he went on about Sasuke being a traitor, there's no way he'd do it." Naruto and Sakura gave me slight glares. "Uh.. No offense guys.." I gave a little fake chuckle, stepping away.

"Maybe Sai is on a totally different mission?" I proposed. "He does have a different superior." Sakura said adding on to my suggestion. "This could all lead in to some high conspirator's ideas... My clone is following them but we have no idea what could happen. Team Kakashi, let's begin trailing them now." Yamato ordered. Everyone nodded in sync. "Right!" We all headed off following Yamato. I rubbed my arm, the pain still numbed, but this could be troublesome for the mission.

I sighed, "Out of the fire and-" Naruto grinned taking over. "-And in to the frying pan!" 

*****

Well... This chapter took awhile ^-^" Heh... Please still comment though ;-;  I live for the comments! Plus today's my birthday! (And Itachi's~ You all jelly? X3) So yeah ._. And I could go on with the excuses but screw it. 

Anyway! Hope it wasn't that long of a wait!!

Love ya my dearest fans! ^3^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...