Life of Tony Perry's sister

Da XIdobelieveinfairies

My life hasn't been perfect, I tend to tell my stories to fans that think that my brother along with his band... Altro

Life of Tony Perry's sister
chapter 2
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaper 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
sneak peak :3
Chapter 13
Capter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
looking for two new characters
Closed for new characters
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not A Update :/
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

Chapter 5

3.8K 73 41
Da XIdobelieveinfairies

~Andrea~

When I woke I looked to see my head still on Austin’s leg, I got up wondering; if Austin should come too… I got up carefully not to wake Austin as I covered him with the blanket I was using. As I went to my room I was getting my Suicide Silence Tank and my Suicide Silence hoodie along with my White skinnies. Your probably wondering why are you going to your best friend’s grave in my normal clothes? Because She would hate it if we all ware black and all sad.

I turned on the shower stripping and I hopped into the shower I washed my body, and hair, I got out of the shower, quickly getting dressed blow dried my hair. I quickly straightened my hair putting my hoodie on quickly than ran out of the bathroom getting my socks and grey Vans on with stars on them. I put on my Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Suicide Silence, Black Veil Brides and my Of Mice & Men bracelets; I went into the bathroom again putting on light pink lipstick and white eyes-shadow with eyeliner and mascara. I put my Snap back, going into the living room I saw Austin was up and stretching Stephanie was giving Tony an evil glare Vic, Mike, and Jamie were ready. “Hey Austin, can I talk to you out side?” He nodded as I grabbed his hand and walked outside. “Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my best friends grave? Kellin, Katelynne, Mike, Vic and Jamie are coming.” He looked at me, than nodded, “I will go home and change first.” I hugged him saying a quiet thanks.

He kissed my forehead and left, I sighed leaning up against the bus as Stephanie came out seething at me; “Why is my boyfriend going to some grave?” I looked at her and stepped closer to her. “Tony she really did it this time!” I heard Mike yell. “Some Grave? SOME GRAVE!” I screamed as I was about to launch at her I felt hands around my shoulders. I looked to see Kellin, “Kellin let me go, she insulted my best friends grave!” I seethed at her as I was struggling against Kellin. Tony came out and looked at me than Stephanie; “What did you do?” He asked her she huffed at me, “I was just wondering why your going to some grave.” I tore Kellin’s hands off me, “Say it again I dare you…” I said to her she backed away running onto the bus. I growled softly, A while later after I took both my pills,  Austin showed up and felt the tension.

I walked off the bus with the others following behind me, I walked to Lilly’s grave; I smiled at it and looked up, “Lilly I brought some people you would kill me to meet.” I giggled, “Austin Carlile is here with me along with Kellin, Katelynne, and Copeland…Tony showed up this year too.” I said whispering the last part. I felt the sun on my face, “I love you too Lilly Flower.” I said as I smiled blowing her a kiss. “So you just talk to her like that?” Austin asked. I nodded, “We all take turns well I don’t need to I told Lilly everything yesterday.” They all chuckled, as we listened to Mike, “Hey Lilly Monster! Your daughter and son are beautiful as ever! They are so big! I visit them anytime I get with Andrea! We demanded this stop we wouldn’t have missed this chance to talk to you! I meet a girl her name is Frenchi she is a amazing girl! Well I loves you lilly Monster!”

“Heya Lilly! It’s Vic here, We miss you this tour is for you Lilly!” I smiled at him giving him a hug, Tony looked at all of us as he said, “Hey Lil, It’s Tony, Sorry I haven’t been here for a while, everything is good, I have a great girlfriend,” I rolled my eyes, “You are amazing!” he said lastly as Jamie looked at me and I nodded, “Hey HIME TIME HERE!” he said hyperilly, we all laughed. “Lilly we all miss you but we are keeping our heads up and we are being strong for you!”  I smiled as Kellin said, “Hi Lilly I heard you are a big fan! Well, your best friend invited us to talk to you! I am on tour with Pierce The Veil. I’m sure Andrea played our new song to you!” I giggled, Katelynne smiled at me, “Hey Lilly, I’m Katelynne Kellin’s wife! I have a daughter just like you!” I smiled as Austin said.

 “Hey Lilly! I’m Austin, but according to Mike and Andrea you already know me!” I giggled softly, “Well, I wish I could have meet you earlier…Tell my mother I said hi!” he said in a hushed voice. I hugged him, “Well, let’s get back on the road.” Vic said. I blew another kiss to Lilly.

“I will see you Later Austin!” he smiled at me, “Bye Andrea!” he waved as he left to his car. I got on the bus and sighed. I looked out the window than I laid my head on the table I slowly fell asleep…

~Austin~

After I left I sighed, Andrea is so caring and cute! Not to mention smart!! I really like her she helped me through a lot like my Divorce…. She probably doesn’t like me in that way probably like an older brother, I hope Stephanie doesn’t cause anymore problems for her…

When I got to the OM&M Mansion I parked my car and started to write down lyrics…

~Andrea~

I got up looking around to see my brother and Stephanie sucking faces in front of me, “Really?” I said groggily, Stephanie flipped me off as slunk down in my seat, Mike looked at me as he frowned. “Andy did you take your medications?” I looked at him nodding my head softly. I nodded as Stephanie snorted at me. I sighed as I put my head down and walked into the bunk area. I put my headphone in my phone as I played We R Who We R by Chunk! No Captain Chunk! Cover, as I texted Austin and Ronnie Radke.

Me (To Austin): Hey Austin, I wish you could be on the bus again Stephanie is really getting to me…

Me (To Ronnie): Hey Ronnie! Haven’t talked to you in a looooong time! We need to catch up!

Ronnie: Hey Andrea! That is too true, what have you been up to?

Me: Nothing much just sitting here? Any new songs I could listen to? I love listening to your guy’s demo’s!!

Ronnie: Yeah I have a couple!! I was just thinking you could listen to them anyway since you are a musical person!

I laughed as I read that,

Me: Yup that is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smiled as I sighed because Austin hadn’t texted me back, I groaned as I laid on my side, my phone beeped as I got a picture message, I opened it as I heard the beginning of the song:

I laughed as I texted him,

Me: OMFG HAHAHA you SO would make a song like this!!

Ronnie: Hehe I know anyway gotta finish writing it but delete the song I don’t want us to get into legal trouble!

I deleted the song as I sighed,

Me: Alright it’s deleted! :3 Have fun writing!

I started to hum My Boots by Lights! I really love lights they are one of my favorite bands Blessthefall is another ^__^ I heard the door open as I kept humming, “Tony tell you sister to stop!” I kept humming; my brother knows it’s one of my copeing things I do, like singing and drawing. I smiled at myself when I heard Tony say, “Let her be Steph, I don’t want a repeat of last time.” She groaned, “It’s not my fault you wanted to go!” I opened my curtain, “It’s not his fault your being a freaking drama queen.” I said softly as she looked at me. “Oh please, earlier you wouldn’t even stand up to me!” I got up, “I have been through a lot, I have ADHD AND Depression, because of the loss of my best friend, me almost dying because of you! And the fact I am invisible to my brother with you around.” Stephanie, Tony, Mike, Jamie, and Vic were all stund.

“How is this my fault?” She asked as I looked at her, “Remember that day he was supposed to pick me up from school?” She nodded, “my brother had to get you than completely forgot about me, THAN I walked home, and tried to off myself ask Mike! He was the one who found me!” I screamed with tears coming down my face. Everyone looked at Mike, “What I thought Tony was home but when I couldn’t find him I looked for Andrea, I found her lying in a pool of her blood blacking out slowly…She told me that if she died to tell Tony sorry and that she loves us.” I nodded as everyone looked at me. Vic, and Jamie came over and hugged me I hugged them both back. I saw Tony with his head down as Stephanie just looked stund.

I walked to Tony giving him a hug, “I’m so, so sorry I’m an Idiot.” Tony cried softly, “Turtle you’re not an Idiot! You just didn’t know, or think with your big head.” I giggled as Tony chuckled at me as I was wiping his eyes, “Now let’s have an amazing tour!” they all nodded as I grabbed my phone as I smiled softly when Austin texted me,

Austin: If Stephanie keeps bothering you Andy you could always come here or go on Kellin’s bus!”

I giggled and smiled at this text,

Me: I told Tony and the guys (besides Mike) and Stephanie the truth she was stund and Tony cried :( it breaks my heart to see him that way but it was needed. Plus I told you what was going on!! Austin have I told you you’re an amazing person?

I walked out to the front of the bus to see we stopped for gas, I hopped out as I went in I saw Tony talking to an upset Stephanie. I shrugged and got Sour Patch Kids with Doritos a monster, mountain dew, and a coke Vanilla. Then I got a salad for my brother and vitamin water; I paid walking onto the bus to see Stephanie gone? What? I looked at Tony who smiled at me, I smiled back handing him his salad and water. “Awe you remembered!” he joked as I laughed, “So what happen to Stephanie?” He looked at his salad. “I told her I think it was best if she went home, since we weren’t far from her parent’s place her mom came and got her thank god her mom is more understanding.” I laughed, as I had some of my Nacho Cheese Doritos.

I smiled as Mike and Tony rolled their eyes I jumped a little because I didn’t see Mike come in. “YOU sneaky little harry potter fan!” I said as he laughed, “That’s me!” he said as I put my monster and mountain dew in the fridge. I drank my coke vanilla as I smiled at them; “What is the plan dear turtle?” He looked at me shrugging, “I donno?” he said questionably, “We are almost to the Venue, when we get there we have sound check, than meet n’ greet. Than the show, signings, go out for dinner?” “did you just say go to dinner?” Vic nodded as I jumped up, “Fancy or noo?” he smiled, “Fancy casual.” He said as I nodded.

I walked to my room pulling out one of my bags, I grabbed a nice skirt with a white tank top and my Pierce The Veil Shirt, I quickly Changed in the bathroom when I walked out I put on my Hello Kitty Vans and walked out of the bathroom. “I’m going to go see the fans see who recognizes me!” I saw Tony look at me, “be careful Panda!” I nodded giving him a hug, I walked off the bus to see no fans yet so I walked up to the ticket booth the girl just smiled at me, “Hey, aren’t you?” I nodded but put my figure to my lips. She smiled as she helped two girls and a guy, “okay you got VIP tickets, Andy can show you were to go!” I giggled and nodded “Pierce the Veil?” I asked as they nodded “Since you know my name can I get yours?” “Cindy,” The girl with bright green hair said, I nodded smiling, “Shay!” the other girl with Snowflake hair said, I smiled at her, I looked at the guy who looked familiar, “Preston.” He said as I smiled. “Well here we are!” I said as I went to leave I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked to see Preston, “Andrea.” He said smiling, I smiled, “Hey Preston. How are you?” he raised an eyebrow, “Fine, I got a girlfriend now.” I nodded, “Good, good let me guess Shay?” He nodded smiling. “Don’t tell ANYONE including you girlfriend who I am I want to surprise them!” he nodded, “I’ll pass that on to the guys.” I nodded as I heard, “Yeah my boyfriend is outside he will be in a minute.” I left as I sighed, Blake and I used to be best friends till Lilly got into her car accident after Lilly died all of our friends chose to still be friends with Preston and not me. Sucky I know…

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

33.3K 1.2K 24
*COMPLETED* Mike and Tony, otherwise known as Perrentes by fans of their band Pierce The Veil want to take the next step in their relationship. Actua...
4.3K 132 37
Last year, Emma Richardson had it all. The perfect family, friends, popularity, looks, and even the perfect boyfriend...or so she thought. In just on...
28K 788 36
Megan and her brothers' band, Pierce The Veil, have been off from tour for two and a half months. In two weeks, they will be on tour again. Little do...
1.6K 122 46
We were a perfect match, maybe that's why we burnt out. This story contains smut, drugs, suicidal thoughts & suicide