Celebrity Bachelor (A One Dir...

By DreamsofSimplicity

Welcome to Celebrity Bachelor. The reality show where 40 girls will be given the chance to fall in love with... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 17
VERY IMPORTANT
Author's Note: The Finalists
Author's Note: The Winner
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 16

4.1K 94 10
By DreamsofSimplicity

So I went to Lady Gaga last night and she was SO AMAZING! Honestly, she is the most genuine, inspirational person on earth. I never really liked her before, but she has officially become my role-model.

Anyways, I am now on a 6 week holiday :D Woohoo, so you can look forward to a lot of updates :D I hope you enjoy the chapter J

Chapter 16:

HARRY’S POV:

“I’m back!” I yelled as I walked into our mansion, “Where is everyone?”

“Watching TV!” A voice yelled back.

I made my way into the room and collapsed on the sofa next to Louis, “I’m exhausted.”

“Yeah, yeah, you poor thing.” Louis grinned at me, “Who’d you give the rose to?”

“Liam and I think you gave it to Natalie,” Niall said, “Zayn thinks Zoey, and Louis thinks you gave it to Rose.”

I snickered, “You’re all wrong.”

Liam frowned, “Please please please tell me you gave it to Riley and not Summer.”

“Well what if I did give it to Summer?” I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

“Harry!” Liam whined, “You know she’s one of my favourites! And she can barely even look at you without wanting to stab herself.”

“That’s not true.” I snapped.

“Harry, she basically hates you.” Zayn said softly, “Did she even accept the rose?”

“Of course she did!” I exclaimed, “In fact, she admitted that she likes me.”

“What?” Liam sat up straight, “As in ‘like’ or ‘like’ like?

“Don’t get jealous now,” I teased, “She like likes me.”

Liam pouted, “But I shot-gunned her!”

“You can’t shot-gun a girl!” Niall laughed, “She’s allowed to like both of you.”

“Yeah, we’ve only been here for two weeks,” Louis shrugged, “And there are plenty of other girls here.”

“I think we should go over there in the morning before my group date,” Zayn suggested, “Let Harry and Liam take a look around and see that Summer isn’t the only girl in the competition.”

“Fine with me.” Liam agreed, “Maybe I can prove to Harry that he’s just being delusional, and Summer actually likes me.”

SUMMER’S POV:

“Wait so you do like Harry?” Charlotte made sure she understood why I accepted the rose.

I nodded, “Yeah, sorta. Can I have my breakfast now?”

“Not quite yet,” She grinned before turning around in her chair, “Emma, Savannah! Summer has a crush on Harry!”

The two girls ran over to us and plopped down in the open chairs. Emma pulled my plate of bacon and eggs away from me and held her palm to my fore-head.

“She doesn’t have a fever,” Emma giggled, “Maybe she suffered a brain injury while she was hitting her head against the wall after finding out her date was with Harry.”

I rolled my eyes, “Or I just got over my unnecessary hatred towards him.”

“Is that even possible?” Savannah asked.

No. “Of course!” I laughed, “I mean, he tried so hard to win me over and…it worked.”

Emma exchanged a look with these girls, “Oh really? So what do you like most about him?”

Oh great. “Uh, his dimples, I guess.” I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from gagging in front of the cameras and the shocked girls in front of me.

“This is a miracle,” Savannah fanned herself with her hand, “Summer Boden actually finds one of Harry Styles’ features attractive. Someone call an ambulance, I might go into cardiac arrest.”

“You are such a drama queen,” I laughed at her, “Can we just accept the fact that I like him and move on?”

“Fine with me,” Charlotte shrugged and pushed my plate towards me, “Now eat your food, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”

“Yes I know.” I mumbled through a mouth full of scrambled eggs.

“Good morning lovely ladies.” I turned around and quickly swallowed as I saw the boys walk into the room. They all grabbed a chair, and Niall sitting between Charlotte and Emma, Zayn next to Charlotte, Louis next to Savannah, and Harry and Liam on either side of me.

I looked down at Harry’s soccer boots, “What’s up with the shoes?”

“Our house doesn’t have a very nice garden.” Harry informed me.

“So we thought we’d come play soccer here while Zayn goes on his date.” Liam finished his sentence, pulling my attention towards him. Gosh, he was so beautiful.

“Speaking of which, I should probably gather up the girls,” Zayn stood up and turned to Emma, “You ready?”

Emma nodded and got up from her seat, “See you guys later.”

We said our goodbyes and watched them leave the room.

“You guys don’t think you can use our garden without our permission, do you?” Savannah asked Louis.

He grinned, “Well, we would ask you to play with us, but girls can’t play soccer.”

She scoffed, “Of please, I bet we could play better than you with our eyes closed.”

“I think that’s a challenge, what about you, Haz?” Niall asked.

Harry nodded, “Sounds like one to me, what do you think, Lou?”

He nodded, “A challenge I’d like to take, Liam?”

“Let’s do it.” Liam laughed.

“Okay,” Charlotte stood up, “But just so you know, I never lose.”

“Well there’s a first time for everything.” Louis winked at her.

“Let’s not argue with Mr. Sassypants.” Savannah teased him.

I laughed, “Are we just going to sit here and talk, or are we actually going to play soccer?”

Liam stood up, “Let’s play some soccer.”

“Violet, pass it to me!” I yelled.

We decided to play six-on-six, because Savannah and Emma said that if there were only 4 people on each team, they would have to run too much. So the boys pulled Riley and Natalie into their team, and we picked Ashley and Violet.

Violet kicked the ball over to me and I ran down the field with it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Liam running towards me. I worked some of my soccer magic and dodged him, kicking the ball towards Charlotte.”

“Not too shabby.” Liam smiled as he stopped in front of me.

“Never doubt my skills.” I said.

“I never doubted them in the first place.” His brown eyes searched mine for something.

“Less talking, more playing.” I ran past him. My plan would have only worked if I acted like I didn’t have any interest in Liam whatsoever.

“Summer, get open.” Charlotte yelled at me as Niall started running towards her.

I moved into the box and signaled for her to pass to me, “Header!”

She kicked the ball into the air and I got ready for the jump. I looked to the side to see Harry standing to the right of the goals. Perfect. My head made contact with the ball and it zoomed into the bottom left corner of the net.

I threw my fist into the air and ran up to Harry, “In your face, Styles.”

He grinned at me, “I’ve got to hand it to you, Winter, you’re way better than I expected you to be.”

I caught my breath, “Admit it; I have more skills than you.”

“I’m not admitting anything!” He flicked the mass of curls out of his face, “But you’re close to my level of talent.”

“Whatever!” I exclaimed, “You didn’t block that goal, which confirms that I am better than you.”

He flung one of his arms around my shoulders, “Whatever you say.”

I had to refrain myself from punching him in the stomach and politely asking him to REMOVE HIS ARM. But – only because Liam was watching – I put my arm around his waist and swallowed the vomit rising in my throat.

“I knew I’d be able to turn you around.” He beamed down at me, a permanent smile plastered onto his face.

It was kind of cute how happy he was with the fact that he ‘made me like him’.

I smiled back, “Congratulations, you have completed Mission Impossible.”

I turned around to make sure Liam was watching and, sure enough, he was deep in conversation with Louis and Niall, pointing at Harry and I. Louis said something to shut him up, and he glared at Harry before folding his arms and walking towards the rest of the girls who watched the game.

I smirked to myself as I realized what a genius I was. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
491K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
3K 68 22
As Rachel's friends win tickets to a band she's never heard of, her life changes... She meets people who believe in her, and some who don't. Twist e...
6.2K 213 35
I go to a summer camp in the US for the first time. I meet a bunch of nice people and.... him. Hes popular and Im the awkward quiet girl. The camp on...