Mature Scenes

By mellyelaine

Just mature scenes from my "Yours" and "Forever" Prim/Cato Hunger Games fanfiction series. Read at your own... More

Bonus Scene - Ready
Bonus Scene - Tell Me
Bonus Scene - Style
Bonus Scene - Balcony
Bonus Scene - Ready (Cato)
Bonus Scene - Quick
Bonus Scene - Countertop
Bonus Scene - Home
Bonus Scene - Clean
Bonus Scene - Lesson
Bonus Scene - Yes

Bonus Scene - Top

29.7K 136 20
By mellyelaine

Hey yall. This isn't a part of any chapter. I just thought you all deserved a bonus smutty chapter, so here it is. I'm so bad at these things, so please be wary that it may be awful. Oh, and it's in Cato's perspective. Enjoy.

Laters, baby.

Cato:

She was a marvelous sight standing in front of me, fresh out of the shower, smelling like soap. Her hair fell down in loose, damp ringlets, the color darkened by the moisture. A towel is wrapped tightly around her torso, hiding just as much skin as it was showing. I could see tiny droplets of water slowly skimming down her arms, taking the chance to cling to every piece of skin that it could.

She's staring at me, but for once, there's no sign of fear or nervousness for what is to come. All I see in her eyes is the innocent lust that she so forcefully tries to hide. Her cheeks are kissed red, but only slightly. She's swallowing hard, and the soft pink of her lips is parted just a little.

I love these moments with her, especially since there's only been so few. I've had my fair share of hookups, but never have they been so intimate, so raw and passionate all at once. I've never admired the other girls, never taken the chance to absorb and cherish the pure beauty of someone until now.

Rose is the most beautiful I've ever seen her. The baby is doing things to her body. Her skin glows with radiance. She actually wants to eat most of the time, except for when her sickness kicks in. She's more honest with me, sometimes not in ways that I would like, especially with anger, but she can talk to me and let me take care of her like I've always promised to.

Rose is carefully taking steps toward me, sitting on the edge of the bed, my hands clinging to my sweatpants. She bites down on her bottom lip, and comes to sit on my lap. It's a bold move with her completely naked underneath her towel, but I don't complain.

My hands wrap around her small body carefully, so as not to press onto her bump. I lean forward and her eyelids flutter closed as I take the time to kiss each one of them.

Rose's fingers wrap into my hair. I kiss both her cheeks next. "I love every part of you."

She smiles shyly and takes her turn at kissing my eyes and cheeks. Her lips linger long enough for me to harden a little more. "And I love every single part of you," she whispers to me, and only me.

Our lips find one another and slowly tangle together. It feels like a first kiss, unsure and sure enough. Rose's small hands cup my face and I unravel the towel still wrapped tightly around her.

"Baby," I breathe quietly.

It falls down to the floor and Rose let's go of our kiss, turning away from me. I know she's ashamed of her body, now more than ever, for the way that it's forming to accommodate the baby. She doesn't like how everything is getting bigger, fuller. It's something I most definitely am not complaining about.

"Hey," I grab her chin so that she's looking at me, "you're beautiful, even more now than you've ever been." As I speak, my hands roam her body freely, feeling as much skin as possible.

Rose shakes her head. "Everything is growing in all the wrong ways, and I'm---"

"You're holding our baby, a gift to me that I will never be able to thank you enough for. I'm going to cherish you and your body, because you've given yourself to me. Don't be ashamed of yourself for something that is nothing but good. Okay?"

She nods. "Okay."

I sit back a little, taking the chance to really appreciate how good her body feels. Her breasts have gotten a little bigger, beginning to spill out of my palms. The curve of her hips are much more defined. Her thighs are a little thicker, and her ass is simply a sight for sore eyes.

I want to feel it bouncing up and down on me. I want her on top this time.

I pull us back so that I'm leaning against the headboard with her still on top of me, completely naked.

My fingers find their way to the middle of us, and I slowly circle around her clit. Rose moans into my mouth softly and flexes her hips lightly, rubbing up against my hard-on. I circle around again and she moans into me again, grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling.

My fingers circles around until her wetness coats my sweatpants. Her legs start shaking and I know she's close, so I stop. Rose pouts, but sits up as I try and pull my sweats off.

Once I'm free, Rose looks down at my erection curiously, sucking down on her lip. I've always wanted to fuck her with my mouth, just never really knew if she'd be into it.

She looks curious, so I try to play along. "Like what you see?"

Rose looks back up at me, eyes wide with curiosity. "Well, you've... kissed me down there before. Can girls do that, too?" she asks so quietly that I almost don't hear.

"Yes," I answer slowly, eyebrows raised. Does she want to try it?

Rose flushes again and looks me straight in the eyes. "Well... can I, um, you know?" She glances back down quickly.

"Go right ahead." Fuck yes, holy shit yes. I didn't even have to ask.

Rose takes a deep breath, and before I know it, I'm in her mouth and she's sucking hesitantly before she's going hard. I hiss through my teeth and my hips flex involuntarily, sending me further into her mouth.

I lean back and my eyes close shut. I can feel the way her cheeks hollow as she slowly, slowly brings me to the brink. She's a fucking pro at this. Every time I moan, she sucks harder or pushes me deeper. Every few moments, she would glance up at me, eyes bright.

Fuck, fuck, how does she have this effect on me? I'm gonna explode. "Okay, okay, stop, or I'm gonna come in your mouth."

She stops almost immediately and looks at me with a proud glint in her eyes. She smiles when I shake my head at her. She always amazes me.

"Shit, baby. You've never done that before?" How on earth was she a virgin?

"No."

Damn! How was she so good?

"Come here."

Rose slowly crawls up on top of me, and sits her wetness right on top of me. I flex my hips into her, and she grinds back into me a few times, mewling quietly.

"I want you on top this time, baby. You think you can do that for me?"

She hesitates for a moment before slowly nodding her head. "But I don't know how," she mumbles.

"I'll guide you." I take her hips and sit her up, grabbing my cock in the process. "Okay so place one hand on the wall or my shoulder, your pick."

She does as she's told, choosing my shoulder and gripping on tightly.

"Now grab my cock with your other hand."

Rose slowly grabs for me and I almost come instantly. Her hold is tight.

"Now what?" She asks, staring down at me.

"Position it on your opening."

Rose places my tip on her opening and shifts a little, sending a shock through my spine. She's so wet, so ready.

"Now slowly push down," I direct her, my voice raw, wanton, ready for her to un-man me.

Rose slowly pushes down, and I slide into her. She throws her head back, lips parted as a quiet moan rushes through them. I hiss as I come in contact with her. She's tight, hot, wet... every adjective in the dictionary. I screw my eyes shut and push my hips up, burying myself even deeper. My arm holds her hips still and I shove myself as far as I can go.

Rose is shivering now, breathing hard. Her eyes open again and she stares at me, mouth still slack and cheeks still flushed. Her wet hair falls to her face and she bites her lip.

I shift my hips side to side and she closes her eyes again. "Feel good, baby?" She nods quickly. "I knew you wanted this, I knew you missed me buried deep inside you." I release and then push back into her and she gasps.

Her eyes roll back, mouth forming a perfect 'o'.

"Pick your hips up and come back down," I tell her. Her hands find my shoulders and she steadies herself before doing as I said.

"Fuck," I breathe, which gives her the cue to do it again.

Slowly, she pulls us apart and brings us back together again. We were a tangled mess of flesh and sweat, bodies meshing to form the one being we were meant to be. Rose becomes more comfortable with being the one in control and moves quicker, a thin sheet of sweat forming all over her. I lean back and let her unravel me. Her chest bounces up and down, a marvelous sight.

All you can hear is the contact of our skin, my jagged breathing and her strangled moans.

She's close, almost to the brink. So and I. Her arms are wrapped around my neck now, her legs are quivering and her fingers are pulling at the skin on my back.

Her insides tightens and she cries out her climax. It only takes a few more grinds for me to release, filling her. I lean forward and capture her cries with her mouth, covering mine as well. She holds onto me tightly, still screaming out from coming.

Her body calms after almost a minute, and she climbs off of me, not letting go of me, though. She lays on her side, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Rose rubs her fingers up my arm to my neck and she kisses me forcefully. She's smiling now, happy, sex-mad, sedated...

I love her. I don't think I'll ever love anyone more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.1K 57
Skylar Hayes... a girl who lost her father due to cancer. Her mom finds someone new although Skylar is proud of her. The man she is with has drank be...
555K 5.9K 15
A story in which Harry buys a sex doll for his own pleasure, and one night it magically comes alive. --Completed--
55.8K 4.4K 13
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐„ || ๐Œ๐˜๐† +๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– " Un-uncle? " She stutter gazing at his Mascular back figure. Her tighten on the red rose tighten when he...
39.6K 812 10
Collection of short stories <3 Short stories to be read when you just wanna grab a cup of hot coffee and wrap up in the blanket with your book perfec...