Things Happen. ~Chandler Rigg...

נכתב על ידי getoutofmyheadd

Things happen because they're supposed to, not because you want them to. עוד

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
~not a chapter.~
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven

chapter twenty-eight

112 7 2
נכתב על ידי getoutofmyheadd

"Well to start out-"He leaned over and kissed me.

"What the hell?" I pulled away.

"I am sorry, I just couldn't-" He started.

"You just couldn't hold yourself back." I mocked.

"Remember you have a girlfriend, and you are the one that broke up with me." I added. I turned my head and looked out the window.

"I know I broke up with you, and it wasn't my right to kiss you like that, but-" I interrupted again. "I should probably leave." My hand reached the door handle.

"Wait, Samantha, please, just listen to me." Like I was going to say no to that face.

"Sam, I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you and I know I have. If I could change anything in the world, I wouldn't think twice about choosing to have never let you go. I realized seeing you with Sam, and not being able to hear your voice in a long time. I love you, Samantha. I am in love with you. I let you down in the past and I don't deserve you to take me back, but I need you Samantha, and not just friends, cause seeing you smiling and happy with another dude and knowing I am not the reason for it- It kills me. I am not going to sit here and beg, I just want you to understand my feelings. I am still in love with you Samantha."

Chandler is in love with me, still, in love with me. And I am with him.

"Chandler, I love you too." Tears formed in my eyes.

"But-" I started.

"But?" Chandler asked.

"I need sometime to think." I reached for the door handle.

"I understand." He looked down.

I stepped out of the car. "And Samantha, I broke up with Hana."

He knew exactly what was on my mind, was he dating Hana?

I nodded and closed the door.

Why didn't I just make the obvious choice and just say yes? Because I was still scared of being hurt by the one I loved, again.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
165K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...