The Anime Lover's Must Read:...

PandaOuji

Anime one-shots are love~! *edit: these are anime i've watched years ago, the list needs some major updating... Еще

The Anime Lover's Must Read: One-Shot Collection
Read My Lips ~Sai One-Shot~
You're Such A Pervert! ~Luppi One-Shot~
Speak Out ~Sasori One-Shot~
Freeloader! ~Renji One-Shot~
You Klutz... ~Modern Sasuke One-Shot~
Once Upon A December ~Sasori One-Shot~
Hearts At War ~Gaara One-Shot~
Apparently ~Roxas One-Shot~
Caught You! ~Gaara One-Shot~
Over-Protective ~Hitsugaya One-Shot~
Favors ~Hisagi/Kensei One-Shot~
Jealous? ~Roxas One-Shot~
I'll Protect You! ~Roxas One-Shot~
Coward Mont Blanc ~Sasuke One-Shot~
Give Me Sweets ~Sebastian Michaelis One-Shot Prize~

Butterfly Suicide ~A Shino One-Shot~

3.3K 36 2
PandaOuji

Rain splattered the ground in the abandoned streets of Konoha. Puddles formed along the empty streets in random locations. Tikona trudged through the stormy weather with her head down. Pulling her hood over her orange hair, she covered her face from view. She was alone on the streets, splashing through the puddles of collected rainwater.

Such horrible weather today… She thought to herself.

But… Tikona looked up at the sky. I like the rain.

She lowered her head and continued to walk again, her ninja sandals clomping along silently as she walked across the street. A faint flash of red caught her eyes. She turned and looked down to see a lone butterfly floating weakly in a puddle of rainwater.

“Ne?” Tikona turned, bending down to examine the puddle. A butterfly…?

Reaching down, she placed her fingers carefully under the butterfly. She gently lifted it from its watery prison, being careful not to touch its wings.

Let’s find you a dry place…

Approaching her home, she unlocked and opened the door, placing her wet sandals near the door to dry out. Hurrying to her room, she made sure the butterfly’s wings weren’t damaged.

No, just wet…

She turned on her desk lamp on, and put the tip of her fingers against the wood and let the delicate insect crawl off her hand. It did so obediently, opening its wings so they could dry under the heat of the desk lamp. Tikona watched it silently, orange locks of hair drifting in front of her ocean blue eyes.

Such an abstract wing pattern… It’s almost dizzying…

Looking outside, moonlight shimmered faintly through dark storm clouds. Tikona gave on last look at the wet butterfly on the desk before heading over to bed for a peaceful night’s sleep.

~~~~~~~^-^~~~~~~~

The next morning…

Tikona opened her eyes to see butterfly wings fluttering over her sleepy lids.

She screamed, and heard the calls of birds being scared away outside. She knew better then to swat the bug away, considering it just healed from being damp. Instead she reached up and had the butterfly fly onto her hand.

Little guy sure gave me a scare.

She stood up and had the butterfly float to the alarm cloak on her desk. She sighed and gave a glance at the clock. Her eyes went wide.

9:30! I’m late!

Scrambling to get ready, she flew down the stairs with her toothbrush in her mouth and her hoody over her eyes.

The butterfly flew after her, but Tikona was too busy getting ready that she didn’t notice it landing on her back. She hopped out the door while trying to strap on her sandal. Sprinting away she hurried to the training ground where her team waited her arrival.

~~~~~~~^-^~~~~~~~

Tikona slowed her sprint to a fast walk as the training grounds appeared.

“Oi Tikona! You’re late!” Kiba yelled as she approached the ground out of breath.

“G-gomen, Kiba… Woke up late…” She said, trying to catch her breath.

“Well, at least you’re here… Kurenai-sensei! Tikona is here!”

The genjustu specialist looked up and frowned in slight annoyance. “Tikona, what is that on your back?”

“Ne?” Tikona looked over her shoulder to see the black and red wings of the butterfly on the middle of her back. “Oi!” She exclaimed. “Someone get him off! He won’t leave me alone!”

She ran in circles, flailing her arms while the other three watched on. Shino got up from his spot under the tree.

“Stay still.” He said, and Tikona froze. She felt his finger press against her back, and him sigh in annoyance. “He doesn’t want to leave you. He seems quite attached.”

“Then what do I do, Shino-kun?”

Shino shrugged. “Just leave him be. He’ll go in due time.”

Kurenai smiled. “Well, I guess we should start today’s training.”

Three hours later~

Tikona sat at Ichiraku’s with her best friend Hinata. Normally, Tikona enjoyed chatting with Hinata while eating a fresh warm bowl of miso pork ramen. Today, on the other hand, was different.

“Hinata...” Tikona sighed heavily, catching the Hyuuga staring once again. “Stop staring at him.”

“G-gomen… I’m just wondering… Why do you think it’s-”

“He.” Tikona corrected.

He is so interested in you?” Hinata asked, fixing her earlier mistake.

Tikona shrugged. “I found him in a puddle the other day. It was so weird, like butterfly suicide. I saved him and now he won’t go away. I don’t know why he won’t fly away…”

As if mocking her, the butterfly swirled around her head and landed on the bridge of her nose. She sighed in anger, rubbing her temples. Hinata started to giggle, but a tiny glare from Tikona silenced her.

“So… how’s your crush on Shino-san going?” She asked innocently.

“I-I don’t what you mean!” She stuttered, her cheeks flaming red.

“Maybe I could talk to him…?” Hinata suggested.

“N-no! Please Hinata, don’t tell him!” She begged.

The butterfly traveled up to her forehead. “Someone get this thing off of me!” Tikona yelled, flailing her arms in anger.

The butterfly didn’t budge and Hinata burst out laughing. Tikona looked outside, seeing the neon pinkish orange sunset dipping below the horizon. The butterfly had crawled off of her forehead and was now perched comfortably on the top of her head. She glanced back at Hinata to see her cracking up still, Tikona yawned.

“It’s getting late. I guess I’ll head home. See you tomorrow, Hinata.” Tikona said with a nonchalant wave good bye.

“G-good b-bye, T-Tikona!” Hinata gasped between her laughter. Shaking her head with a grin plastered on her face, Tikona left for home.

~~~~~~~^-^~~~~~~~

Fluttering wings brushed against Tikona’s cheeks when she slept. She itched the spot, but otherwise ignored the feeling. It continued on. Opening her drowsy eyes, she looked up to see red and black shadowy wings beating against her cheeks.

“Come on little guy… let me sleep…” She muttered. The butterfly kept going, brushing its wings against her cheeks nonstop.

She sat up, and looked at the butterfly that was now floating inches from her face. It flew to the window, and Tikona followed it to the slightly cracked glass. Staring hard through sleepy ocean blue eyes, she could see a figure standing on the roof of the house next to hers. Opening the window, the butterfly soared outside to the figure, landing softly on the out stretched hand.

“S-Shino-kun?” Tikona yawned.

Shino nodded and took a step forward. Tikona began to feel more awake, and she looked up at him.

“Care to take a walk with me?” He whispered to her.

She nodded, blushing slightly when full consciousness came to her and she realized who she was with. “Sure, S-Shino-kun…”

~~~~~~~^-^~~~~~~~

The air was humid and damp after the summer rain passed over Konoha. Tikona gazed at her quiet teammate as they walked around Konoha.

The butterfly landed on her nose, and she stopped walking.

“Come on little guy… Off my nose…” She urged it gently.

“He truly is quite attached to you.” Shino deadpanned. It now sat atop her head once again, and he chuckled. “A little too attached…”

Her eyes moved to him. “You think?” She said sarcastically.

He chuckled again and walked on. It was silent for a few minutes, and Tikona glanced at Shino again.

“You really don’t talk too much, do you Shino-kun?”

Shino remained silent. After a few awkward moments, he spoke. “I like the quiet.”

“Oh…” Tikona said softly.

She looked at him from the corner of her eye. His sunglasses blocked his eyes from her view, his jacket’s large collar hiding the bottom of his face. The truth was, Tikona fall for Shino because of his mysterious demeanor. He was so silent and secretive; it was because of that Tikona found him so alluring.

“So, how did he find you?” Shino asked, yanking her away from her thoughts.

“Ne?” She asked, turning her head away and blushing.

“How did you find him?” He repeated.

“Oh, I found him during the storm a few days ago. He’s been with me ever since.” She explained to him.

“Well he should be… I sent him too…” Shino murmured.

“Shino-kun?” She exclaimed, and then froze at the chocolate brown eyes that lingered in front of her.

So that’s what you’ve been hiding…

He pressed his lips to her silently, and she complied willingly. After a moment he pulled back, chocolate staring into ocean.

“I-I umm…” She was speechless.

“Hinata told me how you feel.” He stated.

“Hn…”

Hinata is so lucky she’s cute and innocent…

He placed another kiss on her quietly, and then pulled back when the butterfly landed gently on her right cheek, causing Tikona to smile.

Thanks little guy…

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27.5K 408 68
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
58.3K 1.2K 30
Basically a bunch of one shots about Alerrie❤️ Requests accepted
25.4K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...
271K 5.3K 26
I'm gonna try some Levi X Reader one-shots because I love Levi and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do as well. Also, I apologize if they suck...