Eenie Meenie Miney Mo! [A Fre...

By bluewolfgirl01

Brooke Kelly is a fun loving witch. She loves pranks but is a very clever student. When she plays a prank tha... More

Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Potions
Chapter 3 - Date Night
Chapter 4 - Shreiking Shack
Chapter 5 - The Burrow
Chapter 7 - Weird Day
Chapter 8 - Christmas (Snape's P.O.V)
Chapter 9 - Not So Average Day
Chapter 10 - Break Ups...
Chapter 11 - ...And Make Ups
Chapter 12 - Fight and Flight
Chapter 13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Chapter 14 - Revenge. Best Served Wet
Chapter 15 - The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 16 - Sorry, This Is The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 17 - What A Day
Chapter 18 - Bye, Bye
Chapter 19 - Therapy With... Snape?
Chapter 20 - Draco The Doofus
Chapter 21 - Plan Night
Chapter 22 - And So You're Back From Outerspace
Chapter 23 - Boo!
Chapter 24 - Malfoy the Little Weasle
Chapter 25 - Secrets Unfold
Chapter 26 - Crappy Chappy
Chapter 27 - Final Chapter of Year 5
Story Updates
The sequel has been uploaded!

Chapter 6 - Merry Christmas

8K 205 111
By bluewolfgirl01

heres the next one! i uploaded yesterday didnt i? not that its important but anyway ill stop waffling and let you enjoy it =)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

For the next two weeks up until Christmas Eve, Fred had been weird around me so I hadn't really spoken to him and to I kind of missed him. But I drew the line when it was about eleven o'clock on Christmas Eve, everyone had gone to bed and I had just been wrapping the last few presents I bought everyone and Fred was sitting on the sofa playing a game of cards by himself.

            "Have you wrapped your presents then?" I asked him trying to make a conversation.

            "Yeah." He mumbled.

            "Ok then." It went quiet again. Talking to Fred like this was like trying to get blood out of a stone. "What are you playing?" I asked him trying to make a conversation again.

            "Cards." He said not looking at me.

            "Yeah I can see that." I snapped and slammed the ribbon and cellotape down on top of the present and stormed over to Fred who still didn't look up. If anything he tried to look down more. "Look at me Fred!" I snapped and he put the cards down and looked forwards but didn't face me so I sat down next to him. "Fred look at me!" He reluctantly turned to face me. "What is the matter with you? Why are you ignoring me or giving me one syllable answers to my questions?!" He mumbled something incoherent. "What?" I asked, my tone not changing.

            "Becuaseilikeyou." He said it too fast so I couldn't hear him.

            "What? Say I in English so I can actually understand."

            "Because… because… because I like you." He said rushing but I could understand him this time. He went really red, even his ears reminded me of tomatoes, and looked away.

Fred's P.O.V.

            "Because… because… because I like you." I said rushing but I could tell she could understand me this time because her mouth nearly hit he floor. I felt my entire head go red and I looked away. There was this strange silence for a while before I turned around. "Look I'm sorry for being a bastard to you for the past couple of weeks, but I… well I… look I thought if I was distant from I wouldn't like you as much and then I could be your friend again. But it went on a bit loner than I planned and well… I still like you so it didn't work out to well." I mumbled looking at the deck of cards in my hands that where laughing and pulling faces at me so I threw then on the table. I felt the sofa dip and Brooke lean against my shoulder. I couldn't help it so I looked at her.

            "I like you too." She said in a barley audible whisper.

            "What?" My voice went up several octaves and I could see that she was holding back a laugh.

            "I like you too. But I didn't think you did so I just tried to go back to being normal with you, but you had other ideas." She said more confidently and I felt my heart do a little flip for joy.

            "Yeah," I said scratching the back of my head, "That plan didn't work out well did it?" I gave her a sideways look and she just smiled slightly.

            "No. It didn't." We were quiet for a while, my arm went round her shoulders and she leaned into me.

            "Well… where do we go from here?" I asked and she just shrugged.

            "Can we sort it out tomorrow?" She asked yawning. "I actually have a few more things to wrap and it's getting late." I nodded and she slid off the sofa and over to where there were some presents.

            "Want a hand?" I asked changing the subject.

            "No it's ok. There's only a few left."

            "Did I get anything?" I asked cheekily then immediately regretted it.

            "Well… I'm sorry but you weren't talking to me… so I thought…" She didn't look at me and carried on wrapping the present.

            "No no… it's ok." I said hurriedly. "I didn't think you would. I was being an ass."

            We were quiet until she finished the last present and the clock chimed midnight.

            "Finally! I hate wrapping." She said sighing and yawning.

            "Well you do a good job of it." I said nodding in approval at the bows and things she did.

            "Thanks." We headed upstairs and stopped when she got outside Ginny's room. "Well night." She said.

            "Night." I turned to go upstairs before she pulled on my arm.

            "Merry Christmas." She whispered and gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading inside. I stood there for a couple of moments longer before I grinned and headed upstairs.

                                                            *

            "FRED WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" George yelled at me.

            "What's the time?" I asked stretching and yawning.

            "SIX O'CLOCK! EVERYONE ELSE IS UP!" He yelled. Well if they weren't up before they certainly were up now.

            "Ok!" George banged on Ron's door waking him up and I ran downstairs to Ginny's room and knocked on the door. "WAKE UP LAZY ASS'S! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I yelled and the door flew open.

            "WE ARE UP!" Ginny yelled back.

            "GOOD THEN GET DOWNSTAIRS SO WE CAN OPEN THE PRESENTS!" I yelled in her face.

            "I'M TRYING BUT YOU'RE IN MY DAMN WAY!" She yelled at me before pushing past and running downstairs and everyone else followed pretty quick.

            "I swear to god you're al like children when it's your birthday or Christmas!" My mum said smiling warmly at everyone. We all chorused 'Merry Christmas' and ran into the living room to the Christmas tree. "Ah ah ah. No presents yet. Wait for your Father to get home!" She said taking the present George had on his hands.

            "Oh why?!" He whined.

            "He should be home at seven. For now we should have some breakfast." We all reluctantly trudged to the kitchen and ate so much food we could burst. Then the front door flew open and cold air rushed into the house.

            "HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Called my Dad from the front door with a big cheery smile on his face.

            "YAY PRESENTS NOW!" Me and George shouted giving him a quick hug before running into the living room.

For the next couple of hours we all handed out our presents. Everyone had a jumper, box of chocolate frogs and homemade fudge off Mum, a sneak-a-scope from Dad and then whatever off each other.

            "There's another present here," Ginny said appearing out from under the tree I was chatting to George about new ways we could get people with our new things. "It's for Fred." She said handing me the present.

            "Oh?" I looked at it and saw that it had a blue ribbon on it. I ripped the paper off (keeping the ribbon, I'm sure Mum would use it) and saw that it was a huge box of pranks. I looked at the label. It was off Brooke. I looked at her puzzled.

            "Did you really think I didn't get you anything?" She laughed and I went red and looked at the box. She gave George the latest box of practical jokes from Zonko's Joke Shop (much to my Mothers disagreement) and something like that too me. It had a load of practical jokes as well but looked different to George's. I looked up at her and saw that she was sitting next to me so I jumped slightly.

            "Er…"

            "It's the new box of practical jokes from Zonko's."

            "I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but George got the latest." I saw Mum about to yell at me but Brooke was completely unfazed by m question. Well statement.

            "I know he's got the latest. But that one isn't even out yet." She grinned at me and I felt my eyes light up.

            "Seriously?" She nodded. "How did you get it?" I saw George eye it enviously and everyone was suddenly very quiet and very interested in my present.

            "I know people." She whispered dramatically and I chuckled. "My Uncle works at one of the stores and he gave it to me."

            "What? He just gave it to you? Something that isn't even out yet?" I couldn't help what I said. It sounded a bit mean and Mum looked like she was going to tear m head off my shoulders then fry it.

            "Well, when I got George's he told me that there was something coming out in the spring so I asked what it was and he showed me this. He said I could have it, just one though, so I thought it would be a good Christmas present for you." She looked a bit embarrassed by everyone looking at her so she fidgeted uncomfortably.

            "Everyone let's sort out the dinner!" Mum shouted getting everyone out the room so we could talk. She is really nice when she isn't threatening to throw me and George into bleeding Azkaban herself. When everyone left I put the present down and turned to Brooke.

            "Thanks for this it's great." I said giving her a hug.

            "It's no problem." She smiled.

            "Well it is because I got you something but then I pissed you off and George broke it, then you said you didn't get me anything so I didn't feel too bad but then you got me this and I feel awful." I rushed.

            "It doesn't matter. I didn't think you were going to talk to me again. So this was a kind of bribe." She said smiling awkwardly.

            "Well… thanks but you take it. I feel bad about not getting you anything. And this must've cost a fortune." I said pushing the present to her.

            "Not really. My Uncle get's stuff for free from there so it's nothing, literally."

            "But please take it back! I feel awful."

            "Get over yourself. You are taking the present and being grateful for it." She said in a mock serious tone.

            "Fine! But only because you were being so nice and kind then." I said grinning at her.

            "Good now let's give your Mum a hand with the lunch."

            "Er actually, she only said that so we could talk. They're probably outside now. Yeah look they're by the lake there." I said pointing outside to where everyone was on the iced over lake. Ginny and Hermione looked over and I waved. "Let's go outside." We quickly changed into something warmer before grabbing our coats and shoes and going outside. We just stood outside before Brooke pulled on my arm.

            "Er about last night…"

            "Yes?"

            "Can we not tell anyone about it? I mean we can just say we talked things over but…"

            "Yeah sure, don't worry. I would've asked the same thing." In actual fact I felt like shouting 'BROOKE LIKES ME! BROOKE LIKES ME! SUCK ON THAT DANNY WHITE!' But I was cool about it on the surface.

            "Thank you." She said and I felt like I was pushing m luck by holding her hand but she smiled at me and swung it so it looked like we where fooling around but we were actually holding hands.

            "No problem."

A couple of hours later we headed back in, tired and sore from laughing and falling over.

            "Right dinners on the table!" Mum called from the kitchen, so we hurried inside taking our coats and shoes off then sat down at the table.

            "Wow Mum! You've really outdone yourself this time!" George said whistling in appreciation. It was true. There was a massive turkey in the middle of the table with all the trimmings. There were Yorkshire puddings in a bowl and a mound o f steaming vegetables in another and loads of gravy.

            "Thank you. Now let your Father carve the turkey and then we can dig in."

                                                            *

            "Wow that was good!" Harry said on the other side of the table setting his knife and fork down.

            "I know!" Hermione said on the other side of him following suit. Ron on the other hand was still eating. What a bloody pig!

            "I think I've eaten enough to last me a life time!" Brooke said slumping in the chair slightly.

            "So no one wants my Christmas pudding?" Mum asked.

            "Hmm well maybe I could have a small piece." Brooke said and everyone laughed. That girl can eat, unlike so many who obsess over their weight. Why would you? It's stupid.

            "That's my girl." I said bumping her shoulder and she went red and looked down. Oops. I think I crossed the line slightly. Thankfully no one was listening. She looked up at me and whispered.

            "Do that again, and you'll be the girl." She smiled sweetly and I held my hands up in mock defence.

Brooke's P.O.V.

After pudding Mrs Weasley clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention. "Right everyone get changed and whatnot and we'll go to Diagon Alley." We all left the room and quickly changed then went to the living room to the fireplace. "Ok there's no a lot of floo powder for everyone so everyone get into pairs please!" Fred grabbed my hand and I rolled my eyes as he pulled me towards the fireplace. George winked at me as Fred shouted "Diagon Alley!" A moment later we came shooting out of a fireplace.

            "Where are we?" I asked looking round.

            "Oh Mr Weasley! Please to meet you!" Said a tall man with black hair and suit with a red bow tie. He shook Fred's hand and Fred helped me up. "And this is?"

            "Oh this is Brooke Kelly." The man shook my hand and I was still puzzling our where about.

            "Kelly? Do you have an Uncle called John Kelly who works for me?" Oh this must be Zonko and we must be in his joke shop.

            "Yeah that's right."

            "Well I hear he gave you my new practical jokes product and the one that's not out yet?" He said raising an eyebrow at me.

            "Er well yeah, kinda."

            "Have you tried it out yet?" He asked excitedly and the little bow spun round and I giggled.

            "Er no, I gave it to Fred." I said pointing to him in case he didn't know who Fred was even though it appeared he was a regular in the shop. Stop babbling to yourself Brooke! I told myself.

            "Oh?" He turned to Fred. "She your girlfriend then? Or a hell of a good friend?"

            "Er well…" He looked at me and I looked back at him.

            "Hmm confusion then? No matter I won't tell anyone." The bow spun around again and I giggled. "Just let me know how it goes please and enjoy the store!" He quickly walked off to help a customer and Fred dragged me round the store. He showed me loads of different things and it looked amazing. When I pulled pranks, I prefer to use what I find around me than use ready made pranking devices.

            Eventually we left the store and headed to an ice cream store. Fred decided to get one huge ice cream with nearly every flavour of ice cream there was apart from Strawberry mice. I hate strawberries. I sat in the corner of the store waiting for Fred to come over when I saw Danny White. Crap! I ducked under the table and saw him face where I was sitting not to long ago and began to head over. Shit, shit shiiit!

            "Er hey Brooke. What are you doing?" He asked crouching down to face me.

            "Oh er hey er Danny. I dropped my er, wand." I said getting up and pulling my wand out of my jumper pocket. "Got it now. So er what are you doing here?" I asked putting it back in the pocket.

            "Well I'm here with my sister and I saw you so I came over to say hi!" He waved at me. Oh my god I feel so sorry for the boy.

            "Well hi then. So where is your sister?" I asked looking round pretending to look for his sister but was really trying to find Fred. I saw him head over my way and frown at me and Danny. 'Help' I mouthed.

            "Oh she's not here anymore. Are you ok what were you doing with your mouth then?"

            "Er I have jaw lock, so where is she then?"

            "I don't know can I ask you something?" I felt mean saying outright no so I nodded. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

            "Yes she does." Fred said standing behind him.

            "Oh? Who is he?" Wow the kid is stupid.

            "Me."

            "You?"

            "Yeah me. Got a problem with it?" He asked sitting down next to me and threw his arm over my shoulder.

            "Well I didn't think you two would go out." He said completely oblivious to the death glare Fred was sending him.

            "Well we are so if you don't mind, don't ask her out again or hit on her. Thank you." He said and Danny just sat there. "Can you leave please?" Fred said a bit too harsh and Danny jumped up and waved too me before leaving.

            "That was a bit mean Fred." I said disapprovingly at him whilst taking the spoon he handed me.

            "He wouldn't leave otherwise!"

            "I know but…"

            "Ok can we stop talking about him now please?" Fred said grumbling.

            "Are you jealous Fred?" I asked him and he just ate the ice cream moodily. "Fred Weasley stop being stupid."

            "Why am I being stupid?" He snapped.

            "For one your being jealous over something stupid, and two why are you being jealous over it?"

            "Because you like him as well!" gawped at him. "I heard Hermione say you like him the first night you stayed here!" I laughed as the memory came back. "Stop laughing at me!"

            "I can't help it! Look Hermione only said that because she said I liked you and I said I didn't then Ginny walked in and she thought she might flip if she said I liked you so she wound me up saying I liked Danny White instead." Fred looked really happy at that.

            "So you don't like him?"

            "No."

            "Are you sure?"

            "Yes."

            "Cool." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

            "Aw isn't that cute!" Hermione said sitting down next to me. Oh crap.

            "Shut up."

            "I just saw Danny White run out of here looking close to tears so I came in here to see what got him all wound up and saw you two canoodling in the corner."

            "We weren't! Danny asked me out, Fred said he was my boyfriend and told him to go away!"

            "Then why did he kiss you!"

            "I'll kiss you in a minute Miss Granger." Fred said pouting at her.

            "Er you're ok Fred." She got up to go. "By the way, we're leaving in fifteen minutes so your Mum said to head back then." She said and left the shop.

            "Well that was awkward." I said.

            "That was an understatement." He chuckled. "Hurry up and eat the ice cream. Thank god it doesn't melt."

                                                            *

When we got back to the house we were all tired from fighting the hustle and bustle of the crowds. I thought, seeing as though it was Christmas, most people wouldn't be out but they were. The shops looked really festive, all covered in decorations and carol singers lined the street and music played from every store. But I was glad we were back here. It was five o'clock and everyone started to play with their presents. I felt mean on Fred and George because they couldn't use their present I got them because Mrs Weasley took it off them. We were all in the living room around the fire in our knitted jumpers (Fred and George had switched their jumpers round and kept on annoying everyone with it), mine was blue with a hippogriff on the front. It was quite cute really.

            "So er I got you a present." Fred whispered to me.

            "When?" I asked. I had been with him all day. He didn't leave me alone for one second.

            "Well I asked George to get it for you so you didn't see me get it. Want it?" He asked and I nodded. "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and he guided me out of the room.

            "Where are we going?" I asked frowning.

            "The kitchen. Ok you can open them now." I opened them and saw that he had a big bow on his shirt and his arms were as wide as his smile. "Merry Christmas! I'm your present. George got the bow! Wanna unwrap me?" He waggled his eyebrows at me seductively and grinned.

            "Hmm maybe not." I said trying not to laugh.

            "Oh come on! It's just a laugh. Ba da da-da da da! Ba da da-da da da!" He started singing some stripping song and took his jumper off slowly and I was in stitches. He was just about to take the jumper off his head when Mrs Weasley walked in. Luckily she was distracted and wasn't looking our way so I shoved him on the floor and he landed with an 'ow shit!'

            "Oh hello dear. Where's Fred? I saw him lead you out here." I was standing behind the table and Fred was trying to get up so I stood on his stomach.

            "Oh I think he went to the bathroom. I came to get a drink of water. I hope that's ok." I walked over to the sink where some glasses were and filled it up.

            "It's no trouble! I'm glad you're making yourself at home! I just wanted to put some spare dishes in the sink." I panicked slightly when she walked over and I saw Fred crawl madly back towards the door. His jumper a little messed up from where he tried to pull it down.

            "Do you want a hand washing them?" I asked politely.

            "Oh no it's ok. I'll do them later." She said and walked out again after putting the dishes in the sink. At that point Fred bounded in nearly knocking his mum over.

            "Oh sorry Mother." He said and walked over to me grinning and wagging his eyebrows. I nearly chocked on my drink. "You ok Brooke?" He asked pretending to sound concerned because his mum was in the room but he whispered the stripper song in my ear which made me laugh/choke even more.

            "Oh dear are you ok?" Mrs Weasley said hurrying over.

            "Yeah, I'm ok." I said between coughing fits. When it was finally over I glared at Fred who was struggling to hold back a laugh.

            "Well I'll leave you two." She said leaving quickly.

            "You ok?" Fred asked laughing.

            "No! It's all your fault! With your strip tease, then your Mum, then you again!"

            "Aw come on! Admit it, it was pretty funny." He said wagging his eyebrows again.

            "Sure." I said rolling my eyes but smiling.

            "So do you want your present?" He asked.

            "Oh? You actually got me something?" I asked generally surprised.

            "Yeah. I thought I should get you something else if the first thing didn't go to well." He smiled at me. "Wait here and I'll get it for you." He disappeared and I heard him run upstairs. He quickly returned with a rectangle box. "Go on open it. And be honest about it." I opened the black velvet box and looked inside. On a piece of silk was a beautiful silver necklace in the shape of a hippogriff. It looked really expensive and amazing.

            "Oh wow! Looks like it cost a fortune!" I felt bad because I knew that the Weasley's didn't have a lot of money.

            "Yeah well. I thought you'd like it. And look! It's a locket!" When you opened it up there were several frames where you could put your photo's in.

            "This is amazing Fred! Thank you!" I threw my arms around his shoulders and hugged him tight.

            "Do you want me to put it on you?" He asked.

            "Sure." I gave him the necklace and he brushed the hair off my neck and put it on carefully. I looked at it and smiled at him. "Thank you."

            "Hey no problem." He smiled back. It was nice when he smiled, it wasn't sarcastic or like his dopey grin he always wore and you could see his dimples. I hugged him again and he hugged me back. "Look." He said softly and looked up so did I. "Mistletoe."

            "Did you do that?" I asked him.

            "Nope. Mum does this thing with it and it'll pop up in different places around the house." He looked down at me. "So… do I get a kiss?" He smiled cheekily making my heart flip.

            "Hmm go on then. I've got nothing else to do." I said checking my imaginary watch. He chuckled and bent down to me a little and I stood on my tip toes to kiss him. My arms snaked across his shoulders and his arms wound round my waist as he kissed me. Fireworks went off inside my head and I smiled against his lips and so did he. After a minute or so he pulled away and smiled down at me and I smiled back up at him.

            "Merry Christmas." He whispered.

_____________________________________________________________________

Aw wasn't that cute? lol. it was a little cheesey but i hope you enjoyed it! please vote and comment if you liked it, or didnt and want to give a little constructive critisism then ill read that to and try to improve and whatnot =) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.1K 37
The Weasley twins were known as Hogwarts greatest pranksters, aside from the Marauders until they suddenly had some competition.
4.3K 112 46
Y/n is a student at Hogwarts. She's the same age as the Weasley twins. And that's the problem. She can't stand them. For y/n, what matters is her gra...
3K 32 69
Katherine Willow has always been alone. She is starting her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Everything starts of the same...