The Connection (Lesbian Story)

By LoveAday

Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's be... More

The Connection - Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilouge
Melissa and Alex

Chapter 17

2.7K 51 4
By LoveAday

Janelle p.o.v

I stood at the bottom of the bed as Simone and Cat regained consciousness. Simone awakened first, sat up and looked at me bewildered before noticing the change in her and Cats attire. She reached over shaking her shoulder to wake her up.

"What's going on?" Cat asked as she sat up and looked down at herself. "Did you bathe us?"

"Yes and I've decided what I'm going to do with you."

Cat spoke up, "Why are we wearing collars??"

"Are you going to force us to fuck you or something?" Simone asked.

"You have such a smart ass mouth. I'm gonna punch you in it if you say one more thing to me out of line." Simone glared but said nothing, "Anyway I'm more of a voyeur. So you guys are going to fuck and I'm going to watch."

"What, No fucking way!" Simone crossed her arms.

I leaned over into her face. "Yes you are. You're going to do exactly what I say because you have no choice. There's a button in my office that fills this room with a poisonous gas. Either you fuck her or you die. Your choice."

I stood up and took the flexi rods out of Cats hair. The curls fell perfectly. I unhooked the collars from around their necks then left the room. Once in my office I sat in my chair and watched the screens to see what they would do. There wasn't really a gas button Simone was just so hard headed. She'd come around though. Soon she'll be my perfect little captive and she and Cat will be much easier to deal with. My phone rang. It was Charlie. I answered.

"Janelle what the actual hell have you gotten yourself into this time?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean some guy from Allentown is sniffing around your records. Talk about a kidnapping floating around. Janelle if this is true I can't help you this time, this is over my head!"

"What guy?"

"Private investigator." I heard papers rustling, "His name is Logan Cartman."

"I've got this under control Charles, don't worry. In fact I'm on vacation."

"Where?"

"Umm can't say random place I stumbled across."

"Sure Janelle. Just watch yourself."

"Yeah."

Click.

Simone p.o.v

"I don't want to die Simone." Cat had started crying.

"Shh shh we won't, I've looked out for you so far and I don't plan on changing that."

I tilted her head so that she faced me and wiped her tears. She leaned in and kissed me and I backed away.

"Whoa Cat what are you doing?"

"You heard her, if we dont do stuff she's going to poison us."

"I know but..."

"But what? Look it would be worse. She could be beating us or something. We're actually lucky."

Cat had a point. She leaned in to kiss me again and this time I let her. Her lips were soft and warm. I kissed her back imagining it was Amina. I missed Amina like hell. I kissed Cat harder wishing they were Amina's lips. I slid my hands down her body how I used to do Amina's. The lingerie outfit looked good on her. I unhooked the bra and cupped her boobs in my hand. I used the tip of my tongue to tease first one nipple then the other. Cat was panting from my touch. I pulled her close to me and began kissing and sucking in her neck, Amina used to love when I did that.

Cat moaned and tried to push me away from her neck. I held her waist and kept going. I made my way to her lips and kissed her full on before laying her back on the bed. I unhooked her garters and pulled down her stockings one by one kissing her exposed legs as they appeared. I then reached for her panties.

Cat stopped me, "Are you sure about this?" She said breathlessly, "I know you have a girlfriend...."

"If I don't do this I may never see her again."

Cat nodded. I went back to pretending she was Amina. I pulled down her underwear, she looked good naked. I kissed her stomach below her belly button and she moaned in response. I kissed down one of her thighs then down the other. Please Simoneee Cat moaned. I flicked my tongue across her clit Aghhhhhh Cat cried out. I did it again and she tried to pull away from me. Grabbing her hips I started fucking her with my tongue while she cried out and moaned for me to stop. I kept going licking and sucking on her clit till I felt her legs start to shake. Don't stop don't st-- fuckkkkkkkk she stiffened then came and I continued eating her out till she calmed down.

"Holy shit that was amazing." Cat was panting with her hands gripping the bed. I shrugged and bit my lip.

"That should keep Janelle happy for now."

Cat sat up, "I don't mind... ya know." She blushed.

"Don't worry about it. I know you're not a gay."

"What do you mean?"

"Gaydar." I laughed "I can just tell."

"Oh." She giggled.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her

"Hungry? I'm fucking starving."

Michelle p.o.v

After Lauren had calmed down and I'd made everyone lunch Eva and I went back to my house. After we shared a shower, stealing kisses from one another as we washed each others bodies, we sat on my floor as I blowdried and brushed Evas hair.

"Everything is so tense with Simone missing." Eva commented.

"Yeah its crazy. My mom called in police stations from here to New york to see if there were any leads. Theres nothing but what that PI found."

"Do you think we should go to those places and look for her? All of us?"

I shook my head, "It's too dangerous, what if she's armed or guarded, we could get hurt. Or worse."

"I just want everyone happy again." Eva sighed.

I finished brushing her hair and pulled it back into a loose ponytail.

"It'll all work out baby we just have to be patient." I assured her.

Knock knock knock

"Door's unlocked ma!"

My mom opened the door and smiled at us.

"We're attending a charity event with John Saturday night, dress 5 star fancy, go shopping if you need to. I've transfered money onto your card."

"I had money already, but ok we'll dress up. Why aren't you at work?"

"I'm going in at 2, so I'll be home late." She went to my closet and came out with a pair of nude heels, "have a nice day ladies." She said and left the room.

"We should go to New York tomorrow, we'll find some nice gowns maybe stay the night in a hotel and hump." I suggested.

Eva giggled, "Ok definitely."

"Maybe you can put on a little show for me..." I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"What kind of show?"

"Surprise me."

"Hmmm ok."

I braided Evas ponytail then tugged on it.

"Sex?" I asked.

She nodded.

I got up and locked my door then lay on the bed pulling Eva down on top of me.

Janelle p.o.v

I put my dildo away and turned off the screen. They were hot, really hot but only because they were something new to me. They weren't exactly the most entertaining. I'd have to do a bit of training. But I had other things to handle first. I called my friend Randy. He answered immediately.

"Wassup Nelly?"

"I need you to handle someone for me."

"Say less, are you in Philly right now? Stop by to talk."

I remembered that his phone was probably bugged by the police. Randy was the leader of a group that brought in and distributed drugs throughout Philadelphia, New York and New Jersey.

"I can't I'm in Florida." I told him "I just need you to make sure my mom knows that her friend Logan Cartman is going to be in Allentown. It's very important that she meets him within the next few days."

"Logan Cartman?"

"Yes."

"Ok will do." He hung up.

I sat back in my chair and sighed. Was I in over my head? A little. I'd come this far though too late to turn back. Once the PI wasn't sniffing around things would be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simone p.o.v

We had no clock or calander so as the days went on I counted each one by putting a piece of raw spaghetti aside in a small bag. I sighed as I counted them on day 33. A little over a month and we were still here. If the police were looking for us they'd probably called off the search by now.

We'd fallen into a bit of a routine. Wake up, eat breakfast, do whatever sexual thing Janelle demanded, chill and watch tv till dinner. After dinner Janelle usually came to teach us something she wanted to see the next day. Usually some weird fetish of hers I guessed because it ranged from us licking each others toes to role playing. She'd came into the room and pace.

"I want you to role play a teacher and student." She'd say. She'd give us outfits and the next day that's what we'd do. Though I hated to admit it, I didn't mind having sex with Cat. She was open minded and pretty submissive. I'd grown pretty fond of her actually. She was soft in all the right places, her moans were sexy as hell and she always slept cuddled beside me. She was my temporary girlfriend.

I frowned and scolded myself for thinking like that. Amina would throw a fit. I sighed, I wished that I could see Amina again. Janelle came into the room.

"I'm leaving to go get supplies for the house. So you guys can just chill today and tomorrow. When I come back I want you," she pointed at Cat, "to Dominate her." Cat simply nodded.

"The house is heavily guarded so don't even bother trying to break out. Also I'll have the cameras rolling so I'll know everything you've done." With that she turned and left.

I sat down on the couch and sighed. I'd lost sight of my vision, to get the hell up out this house. I needed to a plan but in all honesty it felt hopeless.

"If she has so many guards why does she need to go get supplies herself?" Cat asked.

"What?"

"I'm just saying it would make more sense to send a guard....."

"Unless there are no guards." Both our faces lit up.

"But what if there are and it's not a bluff." I thought out loud.

"I think that's a chance we'll just have to take. I miss my family Simone, and thinking up what ifs won't get us out this place"

I nodded, Cat was right. "Ok let's make a plan."

Cassie p.o.v

"Where are you going? It's getting kinda late I don't want you out alone when it's dark." I followed Amina around her room.

"Look Cass I'm glad you're concerned, but I am grown as hell."

I crossed my arms.

"If you must know I'm going to a friends house near Philly."

"Friend? The one you've been disappearing to hang out with?"

"It's not like that.... it's nice to meet new people." Amina put her toothbrush in an overnight bag.

"So you're spending the night? What would Simon--"

"Simone is gone Cassie. She's been gone for over a month now, I can't keep sitting around twirling my thumbs and playing 3rd wheel. I can be happy too you know." Amina voice caught in her throat and she took a deep breath.

"We're going to find Simone, I'll hired a new private investigator and--"

"He'll probably disappear just like Logan. Janelle has all grounds covered so unless you can get the military to back you in storming all her houses don't even try to give me and inspirational speech."

I gasped not knowing what to say.

"Exactly." Amina zipped up her bag and breezed past me. "I'll be back tomorrow or whenever."

I watched out the window as she got in the car and they drove away. When I turned around Lauren was there with tears in her eyes.

"She's right you know. We have no leads on Simone. I don't even think the police cared from the beginning, they've called once Cassie, only once."

I walked over and grabbed her tightly
"Baby we'll find Simone. I have a plan."

"A plan?"

I nodded.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Spies."

Michelle p.o.v

Eva and I sat in my car outside Lauren's house.

"What do you think was so urgent that Cassie needed us to come over for?" Eva asked.

"I'm not sure... Hopefully news on Simone." We got out and went inside using my key. Lauren and Cassie were in her room. Lauren ushered us in. She looked surprisingly happy.

"Cassie is fucking brilliant." She beamed. "Tell them what we're gonna do!"

"Ok well I was looking through all the copies of the research Logan was doing before he disappeared. I have a list of all her property locations. Homes, automobiles etc. according to one of these pages she has a private Jet specifically for flying between Florida and a small island off the coast. I had a friend of mine check out her private runway and the Jet is not there, which leads me to believe that they're on the island. So I was thinking of sending spies there to scope it out."

"Holy shit you're efficient." Eva's eyes were wide.

"So when will you send them?" I asked.

"I hired 5 ex-armies and they're on planes to Florida as we speak. I gave them pictures of Simone and Janelle and they will take her out if needed."

"I hope this is the right thing to do..." I said.

"Of course it is!" Lauren piped up, "Simone will come home. Amina will be happy again. We'll move to New York and they'll go back to school."

"Let's hope for the best." Eve held my hand.

"Now we just wait." Cassie said, "Sleep over?"

~~~~~~~~~
We were all sitting on the couch watching tv and eating junk food. I got up to get more chips from the kitchen. Lauren followed me.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"I just really hope they find Simone, I miss her like crazy."

I pulled her close to me as tears started sliding down her face. "It'll be ok Laurie. I miss her too."

She stayed in my arms taking deep breaths.

"Where's Amina?" I asked her.

"I don't know, she runs off with some girl every few days. I think she's cheating on Simone."

"Well you can't really blame her...." I instantly regret starting that sentence.

"What?" Lauren pushed me off of her with fire in her eyes. "Just because Simone isn't physically here doesn't give her the right to do that! Simone would never!"

"I didn't mean it like that Lauren!"

"Then what did you mean it like? If what? If Simone is dead? Is that what you wanna say? You think we should just give up, all move on??"

"NO Lauren I'm sorry I didn't mean that." I reached out to her and she took a step back. "Lauren please-"

"I'm not giving up. If I have to go down there myself I will find my sister." Lauren started crying again. I reached out to hug her and this time she let me.

"I'm sorry I'm an idiot for that." I hugged her tighter.

"Yooo where are the chips?" Cassie called from the living room, "Y'all are missing the good parts!"

"Coming!"

I wiped Lauren's tears off her face. "Don't worry about Simone just relax for the night and hopefully we'll get some good news tomorrow."

Lauren smiled faintly and I kissed her forehead gently. "You know I love you. Best friend for ever through every thing and anything cause bad bitches stick together."

Lauren grinned now, " I don't remember the vows being so vulgar."

"Well, I was paraphrasing."

Amina p.o.v.

I laughed as I tried to avoid the paintbrush Kasey was waving in my direction. We'd spent the better part of the last month hanging out. I'd sit in on one of her art classes, we'd cooked together, gone to the library, road tripped to DC for a day. Being around her felt easy and freeing, unlike at home where everything was a constant reminder of Simone's absence.

Kasey was very attentive asking questions about my interests and being open and honest when I asked about hers. I never mentioned Simone to her though. I didn't want to the sadness thinking of her made me feel to cloud the happiness I felt around Kasey. She'd been the perfect lady all this time and I knew I was slowly falling for her which was a dangerous road to take.

"Earth to Amina." Kasey sat beside me smiling, "I wish I were inside your head so I'd know where your mind goes.

I smiled, "Just thinking about school."

"Blah, I'm off work, you've still got a few weeks before you have to go back, lets seize the day. Well, night."

I nodded. It was my first time actually staying the night at Kasey's place. Her apartment was cozy. A cute little kitchen with granite countertops. Soft carpeted floor, a living room and a small hallway that lead to the bed and bathrooms. We were in one of the rooms now, she used it as a studio.

"You're so much better at this than me." I looked at my mediocre tree and sky compared to the sunset she's painted. She came and stood behind me, leading my hand that held the paintbrush. We added some dark green in the tree to give it depth and a little more color to the sky. I tried to focus but I couldn't help but notice Kasey's lips grazing my neck and her breath on it and she mumbled while guiding my hand. I cleared my throat nervously and took a step forward.

"Thank you."

Kasey stepped back over to her canvas and continued painting. "So what did you want to do tonight. Movie? Pizza? Wing? Drugs?"

"Smoke then wings and a movie." I suggested.

45 minutes later we were sitting on the couch high as hell watching SpongeBob. Kasey had been doing vodka shots and downed a few beers. I didn't drink so I stuck with smoking blunts.

"What does Squidward have against them? They worship the ground he walks on he's just a dick honestly." Kasey actually looked pissed.

I laughed, "They're definitely invading his personal space. How did they even get in his house??"

Kasey opened her mouth to respond when the intercom buzzed. Her eyes widened, "Wings and pizza!" She jumped up and buzzed in the delivery guy. We ate in silence for about 10 minutes.

"This is the best thing I've every tasted." I smiled and lay back on the couch. I was stuffed.

"How do you not have a girlfriend?" Kasey asked suddenly.

"What?" I instantly thought of Simone.

"You're smart, you're beautiful, you're chill af and you're so independent. How has no one snatched you up yet?"

I giggled nervously, "Thank you"

Kasey gazed into my eyes as she scoot closer to me. Her eyes were glazed over and I could smell the beer on her breath.

"Kiss me." She slurred.

"You're drunk." I pointed out.

"Yeah but I wont regret it."

She leaned in and I hesitated.

"Dammit woman why are you so guarded?"

I frowned, surprised by her outburst.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're running from something, I'm your getaway, your vacation from whatever problem you haven't brought up yet. I know you're unhappy. But I can make you happy."

She looked really upset. I leaned over and kissed her lips lightly.

"That's it?"

"What do you want me to do? Throw myself on you?" I rolled my eyes. Suddenly Kasey was on my lap straddling me and mashing her lips on mine. I struggled to push her off me but she held my hands down as she kissed my neck roughly. She sucked on my neck and I tried to pull away knowing she'd leave a mark.

"Kasey stop you're fucking drunk get off me!!" I pulled my hands loose and shoved her. "What the fuck!?" I rubbed my neck.

She stumbled and fell back on her ass looking at me with a bewildered expression. She struggled to stand up then started crying,

"I'm drunk I'm so sorry. I fucked up, I'm going to bed don't leave please. I'm sorry so sorry." She kept saying apologies as she stumbled down the hall to her room.

My mind and heartbeat were still racing and I lit another blunt to try to steady my nerves. Should I leave? I thought to myself. If I went home Cassie could be up and she'd know something was wrong. I heard a snore come from down the hall where Kasey had left the door to her room open. I put out the blunt and went to the hall closet to found a blanket. I curled up on the couch and squeezed my eyes shut willing my mind to shut off. You cheated on Simone! My conscience hit me like a rock. Your girlfriend is missing for a month and you're smooching other girls. You awful person. Tears streamed down my face. Shut up mind shut up. I pulled the blanket tighter around me while I tried to ignore the guilt until I fell into a deep troubled sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 421 62
Okay, okay. It's another succubus/incubus fiction (or fairy tale for some of you), but it's polyamorous ;). ~ The lives of two best friends and their...
28.7K 2.3K 34
Cassidy Colonel was seventeen years old and in her senior year when it happened, an accident that rocked a town, claimed the lives of three friends a...
28.1K 480 32
"i needed her i wanted her but you cant have everything...." a gxg youĂ—charli d'amelio fan fiction where: two best friends have fallen in love with e...
1.3M 23.1K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...