Ruby Rose x male reader

By SkylordOmage0

This is a story about you and Ruby Falling in love I don't know how else to describe the story More

Chapter two: beacon
Chapter three: midnight beauty
Chapter four: the shinning forest
Chapter 5: the shining forest p2
Chapter six: revival
Part seven: revival 2

chapter one: vale

12.6K 94 100
By SkylordOmage0

(A/N) hey this is my first story and I hope you guys will like it, anyways enjoy reading it

today is were (Y/N) dream comes true.You are finally going to go to beacon academy. you were getting to the station to were you will enter into beacon from. as you getting into the you bumped into someone making the person fall to the ground, it was girl. 

(Y/N): "hey are you okay"

???: "yeah i'm okay..."

you put your hand and she takes it, you helped her up and to what you can see it looks like she had red and back and odd silver eye which you have never seen. 

(Y/N): "what's your name"

???: "oh I'm ruby rose, but you can call me ruby" 

(Y/N): "that's a beautiful name" 

As you say that see that she's blushing but thought was natural for a girl to blush when you said that. Then in a few seconds she asked you a question. 

Ruby: "what's your name"

(Y/N): o-oh I'm (Y/N) (L/N), but you can just call me (Y/N)

She then looks at you in a mad but cute way.

Ruby: "hey that's my line"

You then start to laugh and couldn't help but join in to

--------

The two of you then began to talk about yourselves and said why you two wanted to go to beacon. Then a blonde hair girl comes up to you and ruby. you started wounding why you seemed to know her. But she want straight to ruby and hugged her. 

???: "i can't believe that my baby sister is coming to beacon with me this is the best day every!"

Ruby: "please stop"

(Y/N) thoughts: "they seem to know I each other I guess I let them be" 

As soon as you got up and were about to leave you see a boy walking around and look like he was going to puke so you decided to help him out. But it was already too late. 

Right when you out of the airship, you know life was going to be different. 

(Y/N): "so this beacon, I wonder what adventures I'm going to meet"

(A/N): hey guys Skylordomage here I hope you liked th- 

Ruby: sky were are the cookies 

(A/N): not now Ruby! Anyways I hope you liked the story and I'll see you next time 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
938K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
950K 31.6K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
176K 3.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...