Life as Beyonce's Daughter

By Bey_Breezy_Onika

Zendaya Locke is 15 years old and has been raped and beaten by her father her entire life. She doesn't know w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Story
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Pt.1
Chapter 21 pt.2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I'M BACK!!!
Chapter 24

Chapter 12

5.2K 187 56
By Bey_Breezy_Onika

Zendaya's pov
When we pulled away from the hug, mom went upstairs and I followed behind her.

She went inside of this room while I went inside my own room.

I still couldn't believe that this was my room. I was amazed by it. I loved the decoration.

I looked to the door to see mom standie holding Blue.

"Do you like the room because I can call people to re-decorate it," she said. "No, I love it. How did you know I like Paris," "Well, Paris is my favorite place in the world and your my daughter so I just thought you would too," she said.

"Thank you," I said, "Your very welcome," she said with a smile on her face.

Blue started to cry and mom left the room to I'm guessing feed her.

I went into my suitcase and started to fill the drawers. I didn't have much clothes but that was Ok because there was already clothes in there.

When I was done, I went into the bathroom. I undressed and hopped into the shower.

After about 15 minutes in the shower, I got out and lotioned myself.

I wrapped myself with a towel and walked over to the closet.

I turned on the lights and my mouth fell open instantly. My closet was HUGE.

I walked in and looked for a comfortable outfit. I finally found one.

I was wearing a white tank top with a nike jacket over it, Joggers, and Nikes. I wore no make up. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out of the room and downstairs. I was about to walk out of the door, when I was stopped by mom.

"Where are you going," she asked. "For a walk," I replied. "Take Blue with you. You two can bond," "Fine," I said and she handed Blue to me.

"Do you need security?" she asked. "No, we'll be fine," I replied and walked out the door.

I walked down the long driveway and out the gates.

There was paparazzi waiting outside the gates. Bright lights filled my face. I was blind for a second.

I covered Blue with her blanket and continued walking. I ignored the questions they were asking. I had no idea where I was going.

I was just walking and the paperazzi was just following me.

I found myself in Central Park. I sat down on a bench and sat Blue on my lap. She had her fist in her mouth. She was so adorable.

"BluBlu, Can you say my name," I asked her and she nodded. "Say, Hi ZZ," I said and she struggled to say it. She managed to say the ZZ part though.

It was so adorable. "What's your name," I asked, "Blue," She said perfectly and joyfully.

Blue and I had a little conversation the entire time at Central Park.

When I left Central Park, it was 4:00. I continued with my exploration of New York City.

I found this frozen yogurt shop. I went inside and was noticed immediately.

I felt all these eyes on me. It was so uncomfartable. I made my yogurt with a variety of candy and went to the cashier to pay.

"That'll be 5:89," the cashier lady said. I looked in my pocket and realized I had no money.

"Sorry, I have no money," I said. "That's ok, I'll pay," I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and saw a girl around my age with red hair.

"You don't have to do that," "I know," she said with a smile on her face. She handed the cashier the money. The cashier gave me the change. I tried to give her the change but she insisted I keep it. She was so nice.

Anyway, after frozen yogurt, I headed back home.

I finally made it home and I was exhausted.

I walked inside and put Blue down. She crawled to mom. Mom was dressed formally.

"Where are you going," I asked. "I'm just going out for dinner. Do you want to come?" she asked.

"Why go out for dinner when you have a perfectly nice kitchen and dining room?" I asked.

"Because I don't feel like cooking," she replied. "I can cook," "Baby, you don't have to do that," "Yes. This is my first dinner with this family and I want us to have dinner at home like a normal family," I said.

"Fine," she gave in and I smiled. Jay walked out wearing a suit.

"Jay, change of plans, we're not going out for dinner, we're eating dinner here," She said.

Jay shrugged and walked off. I headed towards the kitchen.

I was taking out the ingredients when mom walked in.

"Do you need any help," she asked, "No, I'm good," "Are you sure," "Yes, I'm sure," I replied and she walked out.

1 hour later, I was finished cooking. I prepared chicken, baked beans, and salad. For desert, I baked a vanilla cake.

I set the table and called everyone down for dinner.
5 minutes later, Everyone was settled at the table.

I made my plate and began eating.

"Hmm....This is delicious. When did you learn how to cook," Jay asked.

"When I was 13, my dad made me take classes," I said, "What meals do you know how to make," "I know how to make salad, chicken, spaghetti, macaroni, eggs, bacon, and sausage and alot more," I replied,

"Wow," Jay and mom said in usion. It soon got silent.

"Zendaya, can you tell us about yourself," mom asked, "Sure," I replied.

"My name is Zendaya, I am 15 years old. I was being abused by my father for ten years until I finally snapped and killed him a few weeks ago," I said.

"I like to sing, I love to dance and play basketball. My favorite color is blue. I love to eat and I'm kinda lazy," I continued.

"Ok, my turn," mom said, "I already know who you are," I said and she laughed.

It got silent again until I broke the silence.

"When do I start school," I asked, "Whenever your feel like ready to start it," she replied.

"I want to start now. Winter break is almost done and I just want to be a normal teenager and go to a public school," I said.

"I wouldn't perfer a public school because of all the attention your gonna get from the media. People might start using you to get to me. I would perfer you being homeschooled because it would be easier for all of us," mom said.

"Your right," I said. We continued to talk the rest of dinner.

After dinner, I headed upstairs into my room and I got ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Abused By Paige

Teen Fiction

214K 3.7K 11
Dawn has been abused for fifteen years by her father after her mother left. Her bestfriend Axel and her used to be close but that all changed one sum...
391K 17.2K 72
Growing up not knowing who your mom is? Yea. That's me. My name is Brittany Knowles. I currently live in Houston, Texas with my dad, Lyndell Locke. I...
28.3K 1.2K 27
Beyoncé and Jay-Z became parents to a baby girl name Blue Ivy. They have a big house, lots of money, and most of all. Love. They are the ideal family...
36.5K 509 14
Zerrie Jamila Malik, is the 15 year old daughter of Zayn and Perrie Malik. Her life isn't as glamourous as you think. Her bestfriend was an enemy, sh...