Keenan's Queen

By BlackAmber

What if Keenan never met Donia or Aislinn? Victoria, or Tori as she prefers, has the Sight. Keenan is looking... More

Keenan's Queen
Mystery Girl
The One
Back-Story
Captured
Back Story 2
First Kiss
Perfect
Back Story 4
Introduction to Royalty
Back Story 5
A Week?!
Back Story 6
Missing the Summer Queen
Back Story 7
Beira's Wrath

Back Story 3

171 0 0
By BlackAmber

Fee's POV

"KEENAN!" Tori screamed

Once again, I find myself hiding in my room- this time it's not me hiding... it's Keenan. He's under the bed- while I'm on the top of the bed.

"Fee? Am I in that much trouble?" Keenan whispered to me

"Fuck yeah. You're doomed."

*Tori kicks the bedroom door in, with a flame-resistant mask and a flame-thrower*

"Tori! What did I say about flame-throwers in the house?"

*She turns and looks at me, rolling her eyes*

"Only to attack Keenan, not Fee. Yes, I know."

I nodded. "Don't set me house on fire please."

*Keenan crawls out from under the bed and glares at me*

"Hey! I didn't agree to that!"

"Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaan..." Tori sings

*Keenan's eyes widen*

"Oh crap"

*Keenan runs out the door with Tori following*

"Honestly, you'd think they were violent 6 year olds..." I muttered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Fee walks in the lounge-room to find Tori lying down on the couch with Keenan straddling her*

"AWWW! Gross! Guys! Get a room!" I screamed

*Keenan looks at me and smirks*

"We are in a room"

*He turns back and continues planting kisses down Tori's neck, Tori unable to bring herself to stop him*

"Well... USE PROTECTION!" I screamed as I ran out of the room, pelting condoms at them.

"EWW!" Tori screamed

*Keenan thumped onto the floor after being pushed off by Tori*

I smirked "On with the story..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...