Supernatural Reader Inserts [...

Par MewJounouchi

Just as the title says, a series of Supernatural reader inserts featuring you, Sam, and Dean Winchester. Pre... Plus

Author's Note + Story Background
Request Form + Rules
Like a Meteor (Reader!Hunter x Winchester Brothers)
Alone Together (Reader!Hunter x Winchester Brothers)
Normality (Reader!Hunter x Sam Winchester)
Request: Of Boyfriends and Brothers (Sister!Reader x Winchester Brothers)
Request: Long Term Crush (Reader!Hunter x Dean Winchester)
Request: Self Reliance (Hunter!Reader x Dean Winchester)
Request: The Sisterzone (Reader!Hunter x Dean Winchester)
Request: You Are In Love (Reader!Girlfriend x Dean Winchester)
Style (Reader!Fiancee x Dean Winchester)
Strawberry Cake (Reader!Civilian X Sam Winchester)
This Is Not a Date (Reader!Civilian x Dean Winchester)

Request: Demon Daycare (Reader!Girlfriend x Dean Winchester)

2.4K 39 0
Par MewJounouchi

This is an extremely late request order that I'm just now getting around to doing because I've been busy with school. I'm actually a graduate student now working on a masters, how fun! Not. Anyway, BigTimeDirectioner13, this is for you. I hope you like it, I tried to make up for my lateness in length. This is hella long and I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for requesting!

====================

You didn't ask for much, you were just a 21 year old trying to make it in this world as a successful and independent individual. You were a daycare teacher working for a small establishment in (your town) with the hopes that you could become a middle school teacher. It was a simple enough dream for a simple person in a simple town, where literally nothing ever happened. ...So why was your coworker a demon? Well, you were pretty sure he was a demon at least. He exhibited all of the signs.

It all started a couple weeks ago, nothing seemed out of the ordinary except for Ted. Ted was one of the five employees who worked with you during your shifts. Ted was a tall, lanky, and pretty mousy looking brunet with really pale skin. He didn't look like he got out much but he was nice to you and the kids loved him -- which was all that mattered. 

Though it was out of place, you didn't really suspect a thing when he started to become more aloof. You thought that maybe he was having a bad day, maybe he was stressed. After all, it was winter and nearing Christmas. Everyone had something to worry about.  But whatever bad day Ted was having, it never ended and he started coming into work an entirely different man, feigning friendliness but for the most part failing. 

But change of behaviour didn't necessarily mean he was a demon, no matter how odd he was acting. Right? You needed more evidence and you were going to gather a substantial amount of it before you made a phone call to your boyfriend. Ah, right, your boyfriend. You had been dating Dean Winchester for a while now, don't ask how you met because it involved spilt coffee and an awkward attempt to redeem your dignity. You were a pretty shy person when it came to other adults, but around kids you were perfectly fine. Despite your shy exterior, Dean had somehow taken an interest in you and was able to make you feel comfortable around him, and extremely happy at that.

Well, you were usually happy at least. As of late, perhaps that wouldn't be the best adjective to describe you with. Was it because of Ted? Were your instincts trying to warn you?

"Call me if you ever need me," Dean had told you, over and over as if to etch it into your mind. "I'll come for you, I promise." Though he never stuck around for longer than a couple days at a time, you knew he worried about you and that he was trying his best to show he cared. And who wouldn't be worried if they were part of the few that realised monsters actually existed?

You took his advice to heart but low key didn't bother too much with them because in your mind, why should you? There was nothing special about you so why would you, of all people, run into something supernatural? Dean investigated tragic deaths everywhere he went, but those types of things happened to other people, not to you. It could never happen to you.

Or could it? Because here you were, stuck in a small one story building looking after a bunch of children with a man who was quite possibly possessed by a Satanic spawn from Hell. During your 'get to know one another' phase, Dean had opened up about basic methods to identify certain supernatural entities. Some of what he said was replaying in your mind.

Your furrowed your brow, worry and anxiety washed over you as you tried to think of other instances that could point to signs of possession. You were currently standing in the kitchen, originally having come to get a snack while on your break. Ted was in the classroom supervising the children's crafting workshop. 

As you opened the door to the refrigerator, a memory came to mind. There was that one time I smelled something really bad, you thought. A few days ago there was a rotten odour coming from some ambiguous place in the building. Ted had said that someone probably had something bad in the fridge or perhaps one of the children did something. Nevertheless, he said he'd check it out.

"He said he would check it out...sulfur..." you whispered. If he was the source of the problem then it would be convenient for him to do that, wouldn't it? Dean had told you that sulfur was a sure way to recognise whether or not a demon had been in the area and had used its powers, and sulfur smelled similar to rotten eggs. Well if that's the case then --

"Mumbling to yourself again?"

"Oh!" You whirled around, coming face to face with none other than the man you were suspicious of.

Ted let out a low chuckle. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

You let out a nervous laugh, pretending to act relieved by placing a hand over your chest. "No, it's okay. What's up?" you asked, you plastered a small smile on your face.

"I just put the kids to sleep," he said, looking at his watch. "Can you switch out with me real quick? I gotta go run a few errands."

"Errands?"

"We, uh, ran out of some construction paper so I should go buy some while the kids are asleep. They'll want to finish making their cards when they wake up."

"Oh, uh," you nodded slowly, watching him. "Couldn't we ask Carol to go?"

"Nah, she's busy manning the front desk and my break is coming up anyway. I'll only be a bit."

You grabbed an apple from the fridge and a small bag of chips. "Yeah, sure, no problem." You faked a reassuring smile. He took a step back into the hallway so you could exit the kitchen and he let you turn the corner around him to return to the classroom.

"See you in a bit," you said as you walked past him.

He nodded.

"Sure," you heard him reply under his breath. "You shouldn't say your thoughts out loud, (y/n), you don't know who could be listening."

You stopped walking and looked over your shoulder. "Excuse me, did you say something?"

"Hm? Nothing," Ted smiled, shook his head, and started walking away. "Be back soon!" 

You watched him turn the corner into the lobby and it was then you felt your body start to gently tremble. You heard exactly what he said, but what did he mean by it? There's no way Ted could have discerned your words unless he was leaning over you to listen.

Was he?

The thought of someone being so dangerously close behind you, invading your space and privacy without your knowledge set a feeling of unease in your stomach. Swallowing your fear, you turned back around and sped back to the classroom and shut the door behind you.

Being in a rush, you didn't realise the awful smell emanating from the room until you were already settled by your desk. It was familiar, it was the same as before though this time somewhat faint. Your heart skipped a beat as you looked at the room full of sleeping kids. Did he do something to them? How are they not smelling this? Granted the smell wasn't that strong but it still bothered you that no one else seemed to notice. Is it just me? you asked yourself. Am I imagining things?

You shook your head aggressively. Okay, calm down, (y/n), you told yourself. You did your rounds around the room, checking on each child individually to see if they showed any signs of harm. You tried to be quiet, not wanting to wake them.

Once you finished inspecting the last child, you couldn't take it anymore and decided it was time to at least notify Dean of your concerns. When you thought about it, there was absolutely no reason for you to feel unsafe at your workplace.

You pulled out your cellphone, selected his name from your phone book, and started to compose a text:

Hey, Dean. What's up? I hope everything is all right, tell Sam I said hi. I might have a small problem. You know my coworker, Ted? I told you about him before. I think he might be possessed. He's been acting weird, I keep smelling sulfur everywhere, and...

You paused and stared at your text as self doubt started to set in. Are you sure you weren't overreacting? When you had to explain this to someone else you felt, well, ridiculous. Even though you knew that Dean would probably believe you.

You let out a sigh and shook your head again, telling yourself to continue the text.

I'm just getting a little worried. What should I do? Call me when you get this please, if you can. Love you. :)

You felt a little weird ending the text with a smiley face, maybe it was you trying to convince yourself everything was going to be okay.  You pressed send and watched as the circular pattern on your screen indicated that the message was going through. But it wasn't, because it was then that you realised you had no signal.

"Shit," you cursed under your breath, reflexively putting your hand over your mouth and looking around to make sure no one heard you.

You held your phone over your head and waved it around. Nothing. You walked to the windows and stuck your phone by the glass. Again, nothing. This is weird, you thought to yourself. I don't usually have any problems with getting signal here.

And then it hit you: demons can also cause electromagnetic interference.

You let out a small chuckle and smiled to yourself as you finally accepted your reality, "Oh man, I am so screwed."

Okay, you took a deep breath and exhaled. Gotta keep calm. Ted said he went out to do errands so he's not even here. I can go out into the lobby and see if I get signal there. No big deal. 

You glanced at the children one more time and walked across the room and out the door. You held your phone out in front of you the entire time as you made your way down the corridor towards the lobby. Still nothing, god...

You turned a corner and entered the lobby, spotting Carol sitting at the front desk by the entrance. "Hey, Carol," you said. "Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get signal."

You walked to the nearest window and waited to see if you could get signal. One bar! You thought excitedly. You moved around a bit hoping to get another bar to ensure it sent all the way.

Thud! 

The sound of something dropping startled you and you turned to see Carol laying face down on her desk. 

"Carol!" you cried, running to her and pulling her onto her chair. Her body fell back, limp, her head down. "Oh my god, what is going on, Carol! Carol!" You shook her a little and lifted her head up only to be met with open, soulless eyes.

You choked back a gasp and stumbled backwards, dropping your phone in the process. 

"Oh, what a shame," you heard a voice say from a corner in the room. You looked up, it was Ted. "I really wish you didn't have to see that, (Y/N)," he said, sounding disappointed.

"See what? We gotta call 911! Did she have a stroke?"

"No, we're not calling anyone," Ted took a step towards you.

"W-why not?" You asked, mirroring him and taking a step backwards.

That flash of black in his eyes was all you needed to see.

-------------------------------------------------

"Open this door, (Y/N), and no one will get hurt."

"I don't believe you, Ted! What's gotten into you!" You screamed, herding the children into the farthest corner of the room. Besides being confused, some had burst into tears and were asking for their parents. This only added to your stress.

"Nothing has gotten into me, I'm perfectly fine," Ted said from the other side of the door. "Matter of fact I feel great especially after taking a few souls here and there, you know?" He laughed.

After confirming his demonic status, you had hauled ass back to the classroom and locked the door, pushing the desk in front of it. That probably wasn't going to keep him out but you didn't have anything else. You knew he was taking his time, taunting you. At one point he tried to say that you could trade your life for the kids.

"I swear to god, if you hurt anyone--"

"God won't help you here, honey," Ted shouted, banging on the door aggressively. You felt fear grip your body and your knees buckled, causing you to fall backwards in tears. More kids started to cry around you and scream. 

"Shh, shh," you tried to calm them, cursing at yourself for not being more composed in their presence. You were the adult here, they were relying on you. But at the same time, you were potentially about to die with no way of getting help. If only you had contacted Dean sooner the first time you felt something was wrong. Why couldn't you just follow your instincts?

Tap, tap, tap. 

What was that? You blinked a couple times and wiped away tears with your hands.

Tap, tap, tap!

You looked around in all of your confusion and that was when you saw him, standing outside and looking up into the window. "D-Dean?" you gasped under your breath. My text finally freaking sent!? You saw him motioning for you to come over.

Feeling some sense of relief rush over you, you ran over to the window and pried it open. "What are you doing here, how did you--"

"(Y/N), listen to me," he said in a stern voice, handing you a large cylinder container.

"What is this, Dean, I--" you cut yourself off, Ted was trying to break the door down at this point. Dropping your voice to a whisper so he couldn't hear you, you tried to speak, "He's--"

"I know, don't worry," he smiled. "That's salt, I want you to make a line across the door, okay? And make a circle around you and the kids."

You reached out for the container, it was heavy but you managed to carry it over the window and inside. When you looked over again for Dean he was gone. Ugh.

"What are you doing in there, (Y/N)?" Ted's malicious voice came from behind the door. You could hear the wood cracking.

Concentrating as best you could, you lifted the container and went to the door, opening it and dumping salt across the front of it. "Everything is going to be okay now," you said to the children a bit more confidently, not sure if they heard you over their wailing though. When you were done with the door the container was a bit easier to carry and you walked to the middle of the room, kicking things out of your way.

"Everyone, please come here in the middle, please, stand together." You had to drag a few kids over and throw them in place but after you got everyone in a huddle, you created a reasonably sized salt circle around them and got inside of it yourself. Which was good timing on your part because at that moment the door came crashing down and Dean, Sam, and Ted fell through.

If the kids weren't screaming that much before then they definitely were now, some scattered and left the circle. "Timmy!" you yelled, grabbing the back of his collar and pulling him back in. "Stay here!" The last thing you needed was an injured child.

"Oh my god, oh my god, WHAT IS GOING ON!?" you screamed as you witnessed Sam and Dean trying to hold down a very hostile and crazed Ted, who was now making inhuman shrieks and had entirely black eyes. "This can't be how I go out, God! This can't be part of your plan!" you yelled desperately to no one. 

Amongst the grunts, growls, hits, and yells, Sam was forcing Ted to drink something as Dean took a kick to the face, knocking him clear across the room. You thought about covering the children's eyes but what was the point? There's too many of them. If this wasn't the most traumatic way to lose your innocence...

All of a sudden, Ted went limp and Dean crawled back over to Sam, punching Ted in the face for good measure. They tied him up immediately and started to drag him towards the destroyed entrance.

"Oh, uh," Dean looked over your way. "N-nothing to see here, guys. Just sit there, okay?"

Sam gave an awkward smile and the three of them disappeared out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------

"And you're saying that he just suddenly got violent and decided to attack you?" A police officer questioned you in front of the day care.

"Y-yes," you answered, trying to remember everything Dean told you to say. "He told me he went out to buy some art supplies but when I went into the lobby, our receptionist was..." your voice trailed off.

It was after the fact, you're not sure how much time had passed since Sam and Dean had successfully exorcised the demon from Ted's body. You didn't remember much actually, everything happened so fast and now it just seemed so surreal.

As you stood there, in front of the day care, surrounded by police and ambulances, worried parents reuniting with their traumatised children, you looked over to see the Winchester brothers also being separately questioned by police. Dean met your gaze and gave you a wink of assurance, you smiled.

"Can you please explain why you decided to call your boyfriend instead of the police when you discovered the victim's situation?"

You were caught off guard by this question but didn't let it show on your face. "I was...I was already on the phone with him at the time and he heard everything that happened. I didn't get to make another call because I was confronted by Ted."

"I see," the officer mumbled as he took more notes down in his notepad. "Well, thank you for answering our questions, miss. We will probably be contacting you for more questioning if necessary." He tipped his hat and went on about his way.

You exhaled, trying to loosen up the tension in your body. You looked around your surroundings for a moment, waiting for Dean and Sam to be done. Carol was pronounced dead at the scene and the children were probably all going to need some type of therapy. Parents were going to get angry and probably file lawsuits. You couldn't even imagine how you were going to deal with the consequences of this, thinking about how unnecessary it was angered you, however.

"Everything okay there?" You looked over your shoulder upon hearing Dean's voice and turned your body to face him. Immediately you wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly, a gesture he gladly responded to.

"No," you muttered, your face buried into his chest. You felt like crying again, if not in frustration and confusion then in relief that you had survived.

He stroked your hair, "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner."

"But you came, just like you promised me you would," you said, gripping at his jacket.

He pulled you from him so he could get a look at your face, smiling. "How are you though, I'm sorry you had to see that. Trust me, we tried to get him away from the door but --"

You shook your head, "It's okay. I'm just glad you came because, oh my god, I don't know what I would have done. I didn't even have my phone on me. Is this what you deal with everyday?"

Dean nodded slowly.

You groaned, "I'm so happy you're alive," you ran your hand through your hair in exasperation. "This is ridiculous, I just--I can't--"

"Hey, hey," Dean said softly, taking your hands in his. "You're okay, I'm okay, Sammy's okay," he said, trying to calm you down. "Don't think about it."

"But there's more of them out there, Dean! Isn't there? Not to mention I'm not working here anymore, I think I'm going to have PTS after this and it's going to take time to repair all the damages."

He grimaced, "Well, let's just appreciate the fact that you're alive, how about that?"

"I guess..."

"Besides, I'm here now, babe!" He exclaimed, his voice perking up. He kissed the top of your hands and then your nose. "What's that thing kids call it nowadays? Netflix and chill?"

You looked up at him, giving him an amused smile, "Yeah, Dean, what are you trying to imply?"

"Oh nothing, just," he leaned in, planting quick small kisses on your cheeks and lips. "Just that maybe," he kissed your hands again, maintaining eye contact the whole time. "We could make up for lost time. I also need to make it up to you for not getting here faster," he said in a hushed tone.

You could feel your cheeks flushing and you eyed the people around you, no one was paying attention thankfully. It would seem more than inappropriate for someone to hear this conversation especially after the tragedy that had just happened. But you knew that Dean was just trying to distract you to make you feel better.

"I--"

"So everything is cleared up and I think we're okay now, though I honestly think we should get the hell out of here especially since this was a detour and I personally don't want to come back in for 'further questioning.' That police officer was looking at me weird and I -- oh, am I interrupting something."

You looked behind Dean and saw Sam standing there with his arms crossed, he didn't look particularly happy.

"This was a detour?" You asked, glancing between the brothers.

Dean shrugged, "Yeah let's get the hell out of here. Come on, (y/n). Can we crash at your place tonight?"

"Of course! How could I not after how you just, I don't know, saved my life?"

"Great!" Dean put an arm around your shoulder and the three of you started walking towards his Impala. "I'm feeling some Chinese, what do you think?" He planted a kiss on the top of your head.

Looking up at Sam, you mouthed the words "thank you" to him, hoping he wasn't in a bad mood.

Thankfully, he smiled back.

//End.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

455K 13.2K 82
Saving people, hunting things, the family business. It's always been like that when you moved in with the Winchesters. You never got a break. But now...
950 37 9
Feat. Dean Winchester and Adam Milligan.
213K 3.2K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
107 0 27
This is a fanfiction of the TV show 'Supernatural'. I mean no copyright by using 'Sam Winchester' and 'Dean Winchester'.