She Caught The Badboy Eyes

Od raah13xx

17 years old Alexis Maria Gonzalez has experienced every pain there is to feel in life. Moving away from the... Viac

Note
Prologue
Cast
She's just not that into me?
She's something else
What a Bitch Move
Suprising events
The Unexpected
I'm okay
Badboys Can Cry Too
Back From The Past
What Are You Doing Here
Marco
Family Means Everything
Lexi's Story
Battle Cry
Dante
I Love You Lexi
Happy 18th Baby
Merry Xmas Babe
Epilogue
New Stories
Sequel

Moving in

100K 1.3K 893
Od raah13xx

Lexi pov:
"These four lonely walls have changed the way I feel
The way I feel, I'm standing still
And nothing else matters now, you're not here,

So where are you? I've been calling you, I'm missing you
Where else can I go? Where else can I go?

Chasing you, chasing you
Memories turn to dust, please don't bury us

I got you, I got you"

Drowning myself in the words that express my emotions, too afraid to speak it cause I'll break.

No one said Leaving home was an easy task, in fact it feels like a b*tch slap to the face.

Giving one final wave to my family I drive out the gate in hopes of finding happiness I was once given.

Taking one last glance outside my window at the place I grew up in, the place where all my most prized memories were formed, 'my home', I let a single tear drop while lightly whispering "adiós Seatle enferma extrañarte"

2hrs into the drive

Arghhh, you see road trips are fun! If you're in a group or have someone in the car with you!!!!

3 hrs later

yesssss food! Finally, dammmn I'm dribbling and I still have my seat belt on.

Practically jumping out of my truck and breaking out into a sprint I push the door open with little force and make a beeline to the counter.

Within seconds I come face to face with a guy that's looks around my age, with a sly grin on his face he sends me a wink, ugh dude I'm here for food not your attention.

"Hi there gorgeous what can I get you?" Wasting no second to spear, I tell him my order

"Hi, can I please get the double quarter pounder combo, 12pk chicken nuggets with sweet & sour sauce.....uhmmm large fries and a iced mocha fusion oh and a chocolate sundae?" ending my order with a fake smile.

I look at him with a bored expression as he seems a bit taken back, whilst the girl behind him is scowling at me with disgust?

Wait what??? What the heck did I do to her??? Ugh what ever I just want my food, I haven't eaten for 5 hours so she can shove it!

I hand him the money and wait for my order. I walk off and take a seat at the closest table which was a big mistake since they girl behind the counter is still staring at me.

Seriously what the heck did I do to her? I don't even know the bitch and she's eyeing me out like I've stolen her man.....ohhhhhh that's her guy, Well you could of fooled me.

"Excuse me miss here is your order" He places my tray of food on the table and I say a quick thanks and return to my food.

Closing my eyes as I bow my head and bring my hands together, ignoring the noise surrounding me I say my prayer.

Something my family always did, whether it was to give thanks or cry out for help.

My parents were strong believers and that's one of the many things I loved about them.

No matter how much pain, anger, hurt they endured in their life they never once failed to thank him for all the good he has done for us.

Honestly my parents were just the type of people to make others feel loved and happy and everyone back home looked up to them and treated them with love and respect as if they were their parents too.

I was truly blessed with the best and amazing parents ever "te extraño mamá y papá" (I miss you mum and dad) I softly whisper.

I quickly open my eyes to a lot of curious looks oh and not to forget the glare I'm getting from the unknown bitch, hah if only she knew...

I take my first bite of my burger, then my second, third shortly followed after by my fourth........ and wow would you look at that I've only got my fries, chicken nuggets, drink and chocolate sundae left I'm on a roll!!!

Half an hour later of stuffing my face and a satisfied stomach I make my way out the door and head over to my car. Time to hit the road for another 6 hours.

I quickly make a pit stop at a grocery store and get a view a things. Mentally ticking off my list in my head, I pay for my items and chuck them in the passenger seat once I hop in my car.

Breaking the silence I put a cd in an..Ohhhhh ohhh this is my jam, THIS IS MY JAM!!! I start blasting my speakers while winding my window down so the people next to me can hear it.

" Mmm...hmm...hmm...mmm...hmm...
Yeah, yeah
When I was a young boy
I had visions of fame

They were wild and they were free
They were blessed with my name
And then I grew older
And I saw what's to see

That the world is full of pain
And my dreams they left me
And then I got stronger
Inside of the pain

That's when I picked up the pieces
And I regained my name
And I fought hard, y'all

To call by my place
And right now you could ask me
And it all seems in vain"

Flashback
"Please just hear it out, I promise you'll like it Lexi" (him)

"Okay okay I'll hear it out, what's it called" (me) "

(BMU) you will know, trust me babe you'll like it" (him) I chuckle and he kisses the top of my head.....

End of flash back

"You will know, you will know
You will know, you will know"

Those three words rolling off the tip
of my tongue as I sing my heart out.

Slowly pulling into a motel after 6 hours of driving and drowning myself in all my songs I park my car and immediately hop out.

Slinging my sports bag over my back I make my way to the front desk.
Ding ding ding (door bell)

"Heya sweets what can I do for ya?" (Lady at the counter)

"Hi, uhm I was wondering if you have any rooms left just for one night?"

"Sure thing sweets, I'll give it to you for $60 how's that sound?" I hand the money over to her

" thank you, it means a lot"

"Room 204" she hands me the keys sending me off with a wave and smile.
Passing through a crowd of drunks steps away from my room,

I feel a tap on my right shoulder and as first instincts kick in I grab the arm and twist it bringing the heavy body of a grown men to the ground.

Automatically apologizing for my behavior i make a beeline straight to my room slamming the door shut once I've stepped in.

Ughhhh just when I thought my day was getting better, well I bloody jinxed it didn't I?

I threw my bag on the end of the bed and check out the place, it doesn't look too shabby, a bit old but it's good enough for one night.

Noticing this stench that surrounding me I sniff my armpits, shit I need a shower I smell all sweaty.

Throwing my hair in a messy bun I strip out of my clothes and hop in the shower.

Moments later I feel my body relax as the warmth of the water makes contact with my skin instantly spreading across my body.

After my shower I get changed into a pair of sweats and a hoodie and head to bed...

Waking up to the sound of my phone I mentally curse myself for not changing it to silent. Without checking who it is I answer the phone.

*Phone call
A=Alexis              D=Damon

A: "hello"

D: "hola Lexi" (hi Lexi)

A: "hola Damon" (hi Damon)

D: "cómo estás" (How are you)

A: "I'm okay thank you, Damon please stop being a worry wart"

I hear him sigh over the phone, oh no I shouldn't of said that now he's going to go all crazy protective argh just what I needed (note the sacarsm)

and right on cue he's telling me to move back.

D: "Dammit Lexie I change my mind come back home, I don't want you living their by yourself"

A: "no Damon, I've already made my mind up if anything goes wrong I will call you or the others"

D: "promise me Lexi, promise you will call me first"

A: "I promise Damon" we fall into silence and after what seems like for ever, I make the first move of breaking it by asking him how everyone's holding up back home

and of course he tells me everyone misses me and wishes I didn't have to leave. Unfortunately things took a wrong turn in my life leading me in this direction.

A: "echo de menos tú y los demás" (i miss you and the others)

D: "we miss you to Lexi bear) I smile at the nickname Damon uses for me, he has always been there for me when I needed someone.

A: "te amo hermano mayor" (I love you big bro)

D: "te amo hermana del bebé" (I love you baby sister)

we talk for a while before we decide to end the call, even though I wanted to stay on the phone longer I couldn't because I still have another 4hrs of driving to reach my destination.

I have a quick shower and munch on a packet of chips I brought yesterday, yeah I know totally healthy breakfast.

San Francisco here I come!

*Skipping the long drive

Yah Finally!!!! I slow down as I reach the building I'll be moving into. I remember looking over the net and coming across it,

in the advertisement it said they had an apartment up for buyers at a reasonable price so I brought it without hesitating.

Well, It doesn't look too bad on the outside lets just hope that the inside looks a bit better. I make my way inside and I notice theres a man around his mid forties standing near the elevator.

He smiles at me and asks me if I'm Alexis and introduces himself to me, I suddenly recognize his name as,

he is the agent I've been talking over the phone with about the apartment. I give him a smile after saying a quick hello.

After half an hr of signing papers and giving Brad my proof of id we go up in the elevator walking out on to level 4.

I walk along side of him and we make small talk while he shows me to my apartment.

Brad asks a few questions, one being my reason of moving which I reply saying "a change of scenery" he tells me a bit about himself and the best places to go and the places to avoid.

I tell him a bit about myself when suddenly we come to a stop, Brad takes the key out of his pockets and unlocks the door.

Opening it wide so I can have a better view the first thing I noticed are the four big windows,

shit this place actually looks decent it's not the flashes buts it pretty good for the price I got.

I give Brad a kiss on the cheek and thank him before he leaves, he just chuckles and gives me his card and tells me to call if anything happens.

As he shuts the door on his way out I start looking around checking for any miss happs but everything seems to be in check.

I lay on the hard wooden floor staring at the white ceiling, well luckily I have the weekend to go out and buy furniture and set up the place.

I go back down to my car and grab my bags dragging them into the elevator and to my apartment. I drop everything on the floor and decide to take a little nap.

Dream

"You are mine, okay nobody else's! you belong to me" I glare at him with so much hatred

"I'm not yours, I will never be yours" I spit out with so much venom. He just chuckles at me pointing the gun in my direction,

"well then if I can't have you then no one can" he speaks with such confidence, I slowly close me eye and hear the click off the gun.......

End of dream

I jump up grasping for air and wipe the tears falling down my sweaty face, damn it how could I forget my pills. I get up off the floor and go through my bags I brought in,

gathering the items I need I head to the bathroom after sending a text to Sammy asking her to send my meds in a package.

I look at myself in the mirror running my hands through my wavy hair coming down to decision that will change my life.

In one hand I'm holding a pair of scissors and in the other I'm holding a box of dye.

Jake's pov:
"Dude are you going to that party tonight"my best friend Carter asks me

"of course I am, I haven't banged a girl in two days" I reply with a sly grin

"ugh man i heard its gonna be dope"
Aiden my other good friend replies

"well boys I think it's time to get ourselves ready" I say Cooley.

Hearing a bunch of "yooo" and "that's what I'm talking about" from the other boys I make me way up to my room.

Well apart from the big house I live in and my best friends my life's shit! My dad left when I was 4 like wtf be a grown man and take care of your kid.

My mum married another dude, who pisses me off all the time. I mean if you don't like me then move the fcuk out I didn't ask you to live with us,
in fact I remember my mum asking for my permission if you could move in with us, asshole.

Damn just thinking about them is pissing me off, way to go to my fun for tonight.

Anyways back to my life story, so asshole no#1 left us and now I'm stuck with asshole no#2.

"Dude wtf man hurry the fcuk up" Brody yells from downstairs

"dude seriously, I wanna go now" Lucus yell at the same time

"ugh just shut up I'm coming down now" I look myself over one last time in the mirror then run down to the boys waiting by the cars.

During the ride the boys were talking about my upcoming fight for tomorrow, hopefully I actually get a decent guy that can pack a punch.

Minutes later we hear the familiar sound of blasting music, Carter parks the car a few houses down and we hop out meeting the others at the entrance of the gate.

Damn this house is bigger than mine. Forming a pyramid shape line with me at the front we enter the house,

as soon as we step foot in the house we're attacked by a whole bunch of girls. My night just got better.

*Day after party

Ugh damn my head hurts! Shit where the hell am I? I suddenly feel a pair of arms around me slightly tighten???

Wtf she think she doing??? great now how am I supposed to get out of this!

Without even checking the chick out I slowly try removing her prying hands off me and successfully make it without waking her. Now where are my clothes and shoes???

I find them and quickly put them on as quietly as I could then I send a quick text to the boys asking where they're at.

I tiptoe to the door and pray the door doesn't squeak when I open it, I slowly turn the nob and pull it open quickly walking out then quietly shutting it, damn I should be a ninja!!

All the while I'm doing that I notice all the other boys doing the same, we all look at each other with biggest grins, well what can I say? all the girls love us!

*Back at Jake's house

After getting the details about my fight for tonight I head to the game room to fell the boys in with happs

"Jakey boy who you fighting tonight" <Kaiden

"rematch with Callagher" <me

"damn boy, that's gonna be intense" <Brody

"well good thing Jakey boy knows what he's doing, after all that fighting cage is his second home" <Carter

While the boys are talking amongst themselves I lean back in the couch and think of the last time I saw my dad,

to say I haven't seen him in a while is an understatement, I haven't seen him since I turned bloody four.

It pisses me of so much to even have the slightest bit of curiosity for his disappearance,

it was like one minute he was there with me and mum celebrating my forth birthday then the next he was gone.

I remembered I cried for days which turned into weeks along with my mother, eventually my mum accepted it but for me it only made the rage in me build.

At the age of 13 I started drinking alcohol and getting into fights, my mum wasn't impressed and she was always begging me to stop but it was to late, I enjoyed it to much to quit it.

Now 5 years later I'm ranking number #1 for underground fighting and I'm proud. Breaking out of my thoughts when Carter takes a seat next to me

"hey man, don't sweat it you got this in the bag" <Carter

"I know man that wasn't what I was thinking about" <me

"well what were you thinking about?" <Carter.

I say dad in a monotone voice getting up from the couch and making my way into my gym.

Carter's  pov:

Oh man I feel bad for him, his dad's an asshole for living his family. Jake and I have been best friends ever since we were little, our mums were best friends since pre-school so we were raised together as brothers.

I honestly don't know why Mr Blackwood would leave his family like the way he did, he loved them so much I don't understand.

I head over to the pool table where the rest of the boys are playing and making bets.

Lighting up a cigarette I inhale it slowly feeling my body starting go relax, handing one to each of the boys we start talking about Jake's fight for tonight.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

A Dangerous Love Od Sami part 2

Tínedžerská beletria

1.9K 91 44
Austin Rivers is the town boy when his mom dies when he was 10 his father turned to alcohol and abuse on chase. One night Austin ran away and found h...
595K 8.7K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
The Broken Badboy Od jess

Tínedžerská beletria

85K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...
1.5M 43K 21
Alexis Dailey has two lives, nerdy Alex at school and the feared Lexi on the race track and in the boxing ring. Only her and her friend, Alexander or...