Amour - A Luke Hemmings Fanfi...

By irwinxx5sos

Genevieve Abel, a French girl, moves to Australia with her dad. There, she meets Luke Hemmings. She only spea... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Mall
Chapter 2 - Coffee Shop
Chapter 3 - "Veux-tu être ma petite amie?"
Chapter 4 - Copain
Chapter 5 - Food Court
Chapter 6 - FIFA
Chapter 7 - Moving Out
Chapter 8 - To France!
Chapter 10 - "Lou!"
Chapter 11 - Texts
Chapter 12 - Reasons
Chapter 13 - "Mon Dieu..."
Chapter 14 - Jocelyn
Chapter 15 - Message
Chapter 16 - Papa!
Chapter 17 - Supermarket
Chapter 18 - "What dare?"
Chapter 19 - Liz?
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Instagram

57 1 0
By irwinxx5sos

"Un bébé?" She asked. I nodded. I told her about how I was going to tell Luke I was pregnant, but I saw him with Leah and didn't tell him. She told me she felt sorry for me, and I told her not to worry about it, that I was fine.

Truthfully, I wasn't fine. I loved Australia, especially because of Luke. He was my everything. My boyfriend, my best friend, and he was even like a brother to me at times when he would get protective of me. I lost all of that. I missed it.

"Donc vous êtes enceinte avec le bébé de Luc?" She asked (French; so you're pregnant with Luke's baby?)

"Oui," I smiled.

"Allez-vous lui dire?" (French; are you going to tell him?)

"Finalement," I nodded. (French; eventually)

"Hommes vis toujours quand les femmes ont le plus besion!" She exclaimed at me. (French; men always screw up when women need them most)

"C'est vrai." (French; that's true)

I went back into my room until later that night when Charlotte's boyfriend arrived home. I had to meet him now, since I would be staying with them for the next long while.

"Bonjour," he shook my hand, "je m'appelle Èmile." (French; my name is Èmile.)

"Bonjour!" I greeted as well, "je m'appelle Genevieve."

"Elle est un vieil ami qui avait déménagé en Australie. Elle est revenue ici après avoir combattu avec son petit ami. Elle est enceinte aussi," Charlotte explained everything. (French; she is an old friend who had moved to Australia. She came back here after fighting with her boyfriend. She's pregnant too.)

"Enceinte?" Èmile asked. (French; pregnant?)

I nodded, "enceinte.. Un ex petit ami." (French; pregnant.. An ex-boyfriend's)

"Je suis tellement désolé," he frowned. (French; I'm so sorry.)

"Ne vous inquiétez pas à ce sujet." (French; don't worry about it.)

I slowly made my way back to my room after finishing the conversation with Èmile. I got onto Instagram. It was time to do something I was dreading.

I blocked Luke, then made my account private. I stopped following him. I did the same with every other social media. I was going to post things about being pregnant, and I just didn't want him to see them. I just wasn't prepared to tell him yet.

*Luke's POV*

I hadn't heard from Genevieve in a few days. I realized she hadn't posted much on Instagram, but when I went into her account, it showed that I wasn't following her, and that she was private now.

I made my way to her house to talk to her. When I knocked on the door, her dad came and greeted me.

"Come in, come in," he motioned for me to go into the living room.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Genevieve has gone back to France," he told me.

"What!?" I freaked out. I began to cry, just a little though.

"Why?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. Did you two have a falling out?"

"She saw me kissing someone else, but it's hard to explain."

"I'm sorry, Luke."

"No, no.. It's fine, really. Don't worry about it."

"I miss her. I don't know where she's staying. I try to contact her, but she doesn't answer. I'm sure Charlotte would know where she is."

"Who's Charlotte?"

"Genevieve's best friend from France."

"Um.. I don't want to make you feel weird asking this question.."

"No, what is it? It's completely fine."

"What's Charlotte's address?"

~

So so so sorry it's really short:(

-Lizzie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
3.5K 148 19
Sophie Carter wasn't expecting much when she went on holiday to Australia. However Sophie met a group of people who happened to change her life. As w...
4.8K 190 28
Going to Australia has always been something Riley Martin has wanted do ever since she was little. Then senior year rolls around and she gets the cha...
92K 1.1K 23
"Welcome to the Hemmings household." - - - - Bailey Kerens is an exchange student from the U.S when she's exchanged to Australia , meets her tempor...