The Girl Nextdoor

De hoplessromantic143

Camila Cabello is an average girl. She's not popular, or somewhere in between. She belongs to a group that he... Mais

Pilot
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Quick Question
IMPORTANT
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Important I guess
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Help?
Chapter 39
Hey guys...
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65: Part 1
Chapter 65: Part 2
Chapter 65: Part 3
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: Part 1
Chapter 67: Part 2
Chapter 67 Part: 3
Chapter 67: Part 4
Chapter 67: Part 5
Chapter 68 Part 1
Chapter 68: Part 2
Chapter 68 Part 3
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71: Part 1
Chapter 71: Part 2
Chapter 72: Part 3
Hey guys!
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Important
Need your help!!
Come say hi
The book cover
Fin

Chapter 64

23.4K 672 2.3K
De hoplessromantic143

Camila's POV

"Mija?"

Lauren and I both exchanged horrified glances. She looked back at me as if she was just going to stand there and let the unavoidable happen. I quickly ran back to my bed and threw her clothes at her. She caught them and furrowed her brows in confusion.

I quickly went over to her and pulled her to my closet. I then pushed her in and shut the door.

"Karla? I'm gonna come in." Sinu announced.

I internally shrieked before I sprinted back to my bed and hid under the covers with only my head peaking out of the blanket.

My mom walked in and squinted her eyes in suspicion at the scene. They darted from cloth to sandal to underwear, scattered around the polished wood floor. She then turned to look at me and asked in a calm but obviously upset tone, "What happened?"

"I was changing before you decided to barge in here." I murmured

"You sure?"

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?"

"So you wouldn't mind if Iooked around would you?

"No. Go ahead. It's not like I just got home or anything."

"I don't like your tone."

"Well, I didn't know it was such a crime to change."

"It's not. This just seems..."

"Seems what?"

She looked around the room and ignored my question at first, "Fishy. No me gusta."

"What? You think I have Lauren in here?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

I laughed nervously, "Thats ridiculous."

"Oh yeah?" She asked before she bent down to peak under my bed, "So you wouldn't mind if just took a look in your closet would you?" She asked before she got up and met my gaze.

The hairs stood up on the back of my neck, "Uh-No not at all." I stuttered.

Without any other word, she walked up to my closet door and opened it.

I tightly closed my eyes as I waited for my mother to yell. But to my surprise she didn't.

I slowly opened my eyes and there was no sign of Lauren in there. My mother huffed and closed the door, "Pues, I guess your right. I don't have anything to worry about."

I sighed in relief, "Thank god, for a second I thought you were going to ground me for changing."

She playfully rolled her eyes before she picked up my clothes from the floor and handed them to me, "Just try to fix your messy habits Mija. No se ve bonito."

"Will do mama." I simply replied before she half smiled and said, "Bueno, your grandma is here and very anxious to see you, so hurry up."

"Okay I'll be down in a few minutes."

She half smiled before she turned around and walked out of my room.

When she was gone, I got up, and locked the door. I then went over to my closet and opened it to find Lauren already dressed in everything she previously wore but her leather jacket.

My mouth dropped because I couldn't even begin to comprehend how she was able to disappear and reappear like that.

"How did you-"

"I hid behind the door." Lauren interrupted, "It's a classic tactic I used to use all the time."

"All the time?"

"Yeah, but that's a whole different story."

"Trust me, I don't wanna know."

"Good." Lauren said before she walked over to my mirror, and placed her jacket on top of my dresser.

She then pushed her hair back, and checked herself in the mirror and smirked when she realized how jaw droppingly gorgeous she looked. And I couldn't help but agree. Her just-had-sex look was so hot. The glint in her eyes were not just green, they were a dark forest green. Her wavy hair was messily pushed back and her lips looked a bit more swollen than usual. For christ's sake, her skin was even glowing. Me on the other hand, looked like I needed a god damn nap. Make it three at that. My core was still sore and Ms. I-just-fucked-you looks like she jumped out of a magazine cover.

In mid thought, she turned around to face me. Her eyes scanned down my naked body before she said, "Nice birthday suit, you ready?"

I shook my head before I turned away from her and murmured, "Give me a second."

I quickly changed into some under attire and then a random t-shirt and jeans. I then turned to look at my girlfriend and realized how much of a bad ass she actually looked like. Her tattoos were something my grandma surely wouldn't approve of. I felt my stomach churn at the thought of her disliking Lauren for such a stupid reason. But my grandparents had always been so reserved, and perhaps things have changed since I've seen her, but all I did know is that she couldn't see her like that. She'd have a heart attack.

I didn't know how to put it though. I didn't want to sound like a total asshole but I guess that was pretty inevitable, "Babe, you're not wearing your jacket?"

"No, are you kidding me? After sex like that?"

"Well, yeah..." I said avoiding her gaze, "I was just asking." I mumbled.

She furrowed her brows in concern, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's stupid."

"Tell me."

I struggled to tell her at first but eventually said, "It's your tattoos."

"What about them?"

"You need to wear your jacket."

"Why?"

"My grandma, she doesn't like them. She thinks they're for hooligans."

Lauren almost laughed at the word hooligan, "Seriously?"

"Do you want to make a good impression?"

"Do I really need to cover up my tattoo?" Lauren asked gesturing to her arm.

"..."

"Do you want me to wear a scarf too?"

"No, you know how much I love your tattoos. It's just-"

"Look I get it. But this is who I am." Lauren shrugged, "If people accept me, they should accept me for the person I am not for what I look like."

I frowned at myself for being so selfish. She was right. She shouldn't hide for anybody. Not even for me. She's been doing that for far too long now.

"I'm sorry." I apologized before I walked over to her and ran my finger tips up to her inner fore arm. My fingers grazed over her Roman numeral tattoo. They traveled over each printed line and curve before I said, "You're right. Don't hide from anybody. Even if they happen to be strictly traditional old women."

Lauren smiled at that, before she suddenly said, "I love you."

I smiled back and said, "I love you too."

Lauren then lifted up my chin with her index finger and pressed her lips against mine. The kiss was soft, gentle, everything a kiss needed to be. And unwillingly, I fell blissfully into it.

When she departed, I didn't open my eyes for a few seconds. I was sad. It didn't last long enough. Being with her, was never long enough.

I suddenly felt her warm touch caress my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open and met her green orbs.

"Camz, look, I didn't mean to overact with the whole jacket thing. Your grandma's first impression is important to me. Trust me. But I'm trying to take this whole thing a step at a time and hiding from people, whether it be at my home or your home, isn't a step in the right direction."

"I know. I didn't think about that. And you're totally right."

"Alright, so are you ready?"

I pointed at her and said, "Hold that thought."

I then ran over to my window and opened it.

Perfect. I simply thought.

I walked back as Lauren quirked her brow at me.

"We need to make our story look real. You came in through the window okay?"

"You want me to tell your mom that?" Lauren almost laughed.

"Just tell her I told you too."

"Babe but my hand."

"Let's just say you hurt yourself on the way up here."

"Okay but why couldn't I of just used the front door?"

"Because, I'm a hopeless romantic, end of story."

Lauren shrugged, "Well, I can't argue with that one."

I playfully rolled my eyes at her before I held her hand. I locked our fingers and then pulled her out of my room.

When we made it down stairs, my grandma was sitting on the couch talking very animatedly with Sofi. Wella had always been that way. She could start a conversation with anyone. But wello, wello was the one who wouldn't shut up. And I think that was one of the greatest things about him.

We approached her, hand in hand. I squeezed Lauren's when my wella looked up at us.

Her eyes hovered to our hands and she furrowed her brows in confusion.

In that very second, I let go of Lauren's hand and walked over to my grandmother.

She stood up and opened her arms for me to wrap around her. We gave each other a warm loving hug, before she pulled away and grasped my hands, "Camila, mira que grande estas! Ya te ves como una mujersita."

I blushed and lightly shook my head. I then turned to look at Lauren. Her and my grandmother had already met eyes and were waiting for me to say something.

"Oh right, wella..." I began before my mom entered the room because of the sound of my voice.

She noticed Lauren standing beside me and quickly caught onto what was going on, "Ay, mama how rude of Karla." She began before she walked over to us and featured to Lauren, "Ella es la novia de Camila."

"Novia?" Wella asked giving my mom a weird look.

I grasped Lauren's hand again because I was scared.

"Si." My mom answered.

Wela didn't quite understand what she first meant by girlfriend but as her wandered to our entwined hands, she understood. She nodded her head and smiled at us before she grasped Lauren's hand and said, "Es a pleasure to meet you Mija."

"El placier es todo mio." Lauren replied very eloquently.

The old woman was impressed, "You picked a good one." She said pointing at me.

I had practically been drooling over my girlfriend's Spanish before I heard what my grandmother said and simply smiled back.

Sinu then whispered something into her mothers ear and lead the old woman inside to grab a cup of coffee in the kitchen.

I quickly turned to my girlfriend and glared at her, "Don't do that again."

"Don't do what?"

"Speak Spanish in your raspy voice. I really don't appreciate it."

"Was it really that bad?"

"No it was perfect and really sexy so please just don't Lauren."

"Oh, it's was sexy huh?" Lauren said wiggling her eyebrows.

I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Tell you what, I'll shut up for the night but next time we're in bed, I'll speak to you in Spanish."

"I don't agree to this."

"Well too bad." She said before she leaned into my ear and whispered, "Te la voy adar bien y leugo quiero que me llames mami."

I squirmed as her hot breath tickled my ear. Her hand then settled on my hip as she moved her lips over to mine. Her other hand traveled up to my cheek. She was going to kiss me. Like really kiss me, but a small voice stopped our lips from fully meeting, "Tiger eyes?"

Lauren jumped back in response to the voice and felt her face flush. She scratched the nape of her neck before she nervously said, "Oh hey kid, I-I didn't see you there."

Sofi smiled innocently before she ran up to hug her, "That's okay." She simply said before nuzzling her head into Lauren's chest as the older girl wrapped her arms around her.

She pulled away and turned to her sister and said, "You guys made me feel like I was watching a movie."

Movie? I thought before a few vile ideas made their way into my brain.

I almost collapsed, "Wait what do you mean?"

"Just now. When Tiger eyes was going to kiss you."

Lauren blushed again.

Camila felt so bad for being reckless with her girlfriend around her sister, "Oh my god, I'm sorry-"

"Why are you sorry?" She interrupted, "It was beautiful."

Camila furrowed her brows in confusion before Sofi turned to Lauren and said, "You really love her, don't you."

"I do. Very much." Lauren instantly answered.

"I can tell by the way you look at her." Sofi winked.

Lauren chuckled before she said, "Well Sofi, you're a really bright kid then."

"Really bright." I said before I crouched down to her and said, "Sometimes I wonder if you're really seven."

"Me too." Sofi said playfully before she skipped away into the kitchen.

I turned to look at Lauren, "You don't think she's a time traveller do you?"

Lauren playfully rolled her eyes, "Baby-"

"I know it sounds crazy but-"

"Camz."

"What?"

"Please shut up before I shut you up."

"Or?" I cooed.

She leaned in and kissed my nose, "I'll fuck you again."

My face flushed.

"Now, let's go into the kitchen so you can catch up."

I agreed because I wasn't ready for round two any time soon.

We then stood up and walked over.

Surprisingly, my mom didn't ask how Lauren got in, and maybe that was because she would get me later for it, but either way, she was pleased to see that wella had a liking for her. Which in all honestly wasn't surprising because everyone liked Lauren. But the fact that my grandmother was able to put all her beliefs aside to get to know Lauren, surprised me the most. Had she always known about me? Not like it really matters now. But I just wonder.

At the end of the day, my grandma was really impressed by Lauren's Spanish. It was a Latin thing really. If you spoke Spanish, relatives instantly loved you. Which I never quite understood why, but I guess in some cases it's a perk.

Apart from the subtle coming out, spending time with my grandma was fun. I missed her. Ever since wello had passed, she hadn't really left her house. And I was just glad that she was here now. She looked better. I felt it the moment our eyes met in the living room. My grandma was finally beginning to recover. And I couldn't of have been happier. She deserved to smile. Even when her reason for smiling was no longer here.

After a few hours, Lauren had to leave to attend her sister's volleyball game. She promised the younger Jauregui that should would come watch her at least once during the season. And Lauren didn't want to let her down. Not like her father always did.

So after a few goodbyes, and a hug from my grandma, she left. Which arguably, wasn't a good thing for me.

The second Lauren went out our front door, my grandma started to ask me a million questions about our relationship and how we met.

Instead of answering each one of them individually, I just retold our story and even some of what is left to write.

By the end of it, she was almost in tears. She couldn't wrap her hand around how someone so young could have already found her "person" or at least come close to one.

"Mija why didn't you just tell me?" Wella asked.

"I...I wasn't ready." I simply replied.

She grasped my hands and gave me a tender smile, "What you have with her...is something that people could only dream of having with another human being. Something I thought I'd never have. Until I met tu abuelo."

The sound of his name on her lips ripped a hole in my heart. And before I knew it, I started crying. We hadn't spoken of him since the funeral. It was almost as if we were trying to convince ourselves that he never existed.

It was easier that way.

But here we were with the the last person I'd think would verbally mention him again, and I just wasn't ready to hear it.

"Mija..."

"He's gone." I croaked.

"I know." She almost whispered, "But he's in a better place now."

"I hope so."

"But listen, if one things for sure, I know that he'd want me to pass this piece of advice onto you." She began before she took a deep breath and said, "No matter what you do, or what happens, don't ever let her go. Because once you let them out of your heart, they're gone. Sometimes for good."

I nodded my head.

"Promise me you won't let her out of your heart."

"I won't." I replied, "Even if I tried, I don't think I could. Just like I can't forget about him."

She squeezed my hand, "You're not alone. We can't either." She said glancing at my mom.

She returned a small smile before my grandmother turned back to look at me. We didn't say anything for a while until I looked away and wiped some of the tears off my face.

"She's very beautiful you know."

I met her gaze and smiled.

"Very charming too. It makes sense why you like her."

I stifled a chuckle, "She tends to have that effect on people."

"Well, you're very lucky Mija. But she's even luckier."

?

"She fell in love with such a strong, smart, ambitious and beautiful young girl."

I shook my head in response.

"Yes Mija. You don't give yourself enough credit."

"She's right." My mom chimed in, "You don't see it, but Lauren does. I can tell every time she looks at you. And I think that's one of the things I like most about her."

"I agree." Wella said, "I know because that's the same way your grandfather looked at me."

I smiled at that.

"Kaki looks at her like that too." Sofi said popping out of nowhere from the kitchen.

"I don't doubt it." My mom murmured.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Que? Is that a lie?" My grandmother asked.

"No." I mumbled, " I just don't appreciate the teasing."

"It's cute though." My mother cooed.

I groaned before I hid my face with the palm of my hands.

"Ya ya." My grandmother scolded my mom and Sofi before she carried on the conversation to school and my future plans.

We spent most of that day catching up and the next day we went to the beach. I invited Lauren, mostly based off of my family's request, but she declined because she felt that it would be best if I spent as much time that I could with my grandmother before she left early the next day. The weekend itself was nice. Having her back, even for such a little amount of days, was more than I could ever ask for. It was almost like he was back, and that was because like us, she carried him in her heart and even arguably, didn't want to let him go either.
--
Narrator's POV

Lauren sat at a lunch table by herself. Well not entirely. There were jocks and girls trying to get a piece of the green eyed girl but Lauren paid very little attention to them. All she did was stare at her friend across the cafeteria. Trying to form a coherent apology for what she'd done, because after all, she wasn't entirely sorry either. She felt her stomach churn at the though of having to apologize to the girl who nearly killed her girlfriend, but her chest fluttered in joy when she realized that maybe after the dispute was settled, she could have her best friend back. But it wasn't that easy. Lauren didn't know what to say and it frustrated the shit out of her.

You said you'd do this on Monday Lauren. You said you'd apologize and ask to have her back.

But did she even want to go back? Sure, Lauren's missed her group, but she's never felt more free in her life. She was able to walk down the halls without hurting or terrorizing a single soul. She was able to stare at her lovely girlfriend and secretly meet with her without anyone wondering where she was. She was able to be herself. Maybe not fully, but she was getting closer to it. However, one thing stayed in her mind. Itching and prompting for her return. People are getting hurt and it's because I'm not there to save them. I'm not there to stop them. Just like I wasn't there for Camz.

The immense pit of regret filled Lauren's chest again. She was so full of empty promises. So full of disappointment. She was just like her father, wasn't she? Lauren thought so, and the very fact infuriated her. That's all she's avoided being. Everything she's never wanted to be. But here she was, not that far from being the very person she hates.

Lauren's teeth clenched before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped in surprise and realized it was Madison.

Lauren couldn't believe her eyes. What was she doing here?

"Hey, Lauren." She began before several pairs of eyes landed on the two girls, "I need to talk to you."

"No." Lauren said shaking her head, "I do."

She leaned into my ear to whisper, "Let's get out of here first though. People are watching."

Lauren nodded her head in response to the girls words before she stood up and followed her outside the cafeteria.

Camila and the rest of the student body watched the two girls exit the building with an tense fear running through their veins.

God, I hope this ends well. Camila thought.

Outside, the two girls avoided eachothers gaze for quite a while. Neither quite sure how to start the conversation.

The silence was eating her alive. Don't be a coward. Lauren chanted to herself, don't be a coward.

"Ma-uren." They both said simultaneously.

Madison half smiled at that, "You first."

Lauren took a deep breath before she said, "Listen, I don't know how to appropriately word this because I'm not sorry that I hit you. You had that coming. You shouldn't of done that. You shouldn't of hurt her..." Lauren paused before she meet her friend's eyes and continued, "But I should've done that in front on everyone either. I humiliated you. I humiliated myself. And even our friendship. So I'm sorry for that. But I'm not sorry for hitting you. You deserved that."

"You're right. I'm sorry Lauren." Madison said before she avoided her gaze and let the regret rush over her, "I won't hurt her again. I know how important she is to you. What I did was wrong and I won't do it again. Not to her at least."

Lauren shook my head, "No, not to anyone." She suddenly said.

Madison furrowed her brows in confusion while Lauren's eyes popped open at the realization of what she just said.

"What do you mean?"

"We have to stop doing this." Lauren replied.

"We can't."

"Why not?"

"This is all we have."

"It isn't right."

"I know. Buts it's all we know. All they know."

"..."

"You know what it'll do to people."

"Maybe they just need to accept it? Or even adapt-"

"Maybe." She interrupted, "But for now, it's who we are. We can't change that. Not now at least."

Lauren grunted before she said, "This is bullshit."

Madison furrowed her brows in confusion, "Lauren-"

"I know what you're gonna say. I've gone soft."

Madison shook her head.

"Yeah well, I've always been soft."

"No I wasn't going to say that. I mean, yeah I've noticed but-"

"-Since when?"

"Ever since you and bows became partners, you've changed."

"I didn't change." Lauren countered, "She brought out the part of me that I was too scared to show."

Madison smirked to herself before she said, "And because of it, you fell in love with her, didn't you?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Why not?"

Lauren took a deep breath before she responded, "Listen, you're my best friend Madison. And there's so much you don't know about me. All you know is that I have a piece of shit dad. And maybe someday I'll tell you everything you need to know about me. But I can't trust you right now because of everythings that's happened between us but I just-you have to know that I-" she paused. A huge lump forming in her throat as she tried to utter the words. Lauren's eyebrows furrowed before her lips pursed. She looked down and murmured, "I miss you."

Madison's chest ached at the sound of the green eyed girls words. She smiled and said, "I miss you too."

Lauren smiled back at her before she wrapper her arms around her friend. Madison instantly reciprocated the hug and whispered, "It hasn't been the same without you."

"Then I guess I better come back then." Lauren said before she pulled away from her.

Madison smiled at that, "I guess you should."

Moments later both of the girls came in strolling as if they were on a catwalk in New York City.

A thousand heads turned to look at the girls as they walked passed. It was as if they were in a movie. The wind blowing in their air as they walked past the air vent above them. Each of their strides in sync as their eyes never left their destination. Both of the girls smirked as they felt the several pair of eyes watch them walk across the room. Camila was only one of the few people that smiled at the reconciliation of the two friends. She was happy for Lauren. She hoped that this truce would be a good thing. For Lauren at least.

The rest of the day carried on fine. After school Lauren asked the brown eyed girl if she wanted to catch a flick. Camila agreed with the condition that Lauren would have her back before curfew.

The younger girl had actually been surprised that Lauren was willing to take her out in town. The last time they meet, she mentioned how much she hated their secret dates. So perhaps that promoted the green eyed girl to ask her this time around. Either way, Camila couldn't help but be excited. Maybe Lauren was starting to change. Maybe she was ready to make the transition. But then again, maybe that was too good to be true.

--
Camila's POV

I was waiting patiently for Lauren at Starbucks with a warm hazelnut machiatto in my hands. She was a little late but she told me she would be because she had to drop off Chris at a game, but that was fine with me. A little waiting never hurt anybody.

After a few more moments of thinking and waiting, my phone vibrated. I instantly pulled it out of my pocket. I looked at it and opened a new message.

Come outside.
-Lauren

I locked my phone and did what the message said. I didn't quite understand why she didn't just walk in, but the answer became clear to me when she emerged out from her black Audi. She was in a black hoodie, jeans, and sunglasses. She instantly put her hoodie on when she saw me. She then walked over to me and handed me a bag. I quirked my brow at it before I peaked inside and realized that it was a disguise.

I rolled my eyes at her before I asked, "What the hell is this?"

"Your disguise." She whispered.

"For what?"

"To go out. We are in public you know."

"Are you serious?"

"Uh yeah."

"Lauren I'm not going to wear this. And you look ridiculous in these sunglasses." I said, attempting to gently take them off. She quickly grabbed my wrists and set them down at my sides. "I'm sorry, but I need them."

I pouted. "I really don't feel like looking into black lenses for the night, I want to see your eyes."

She half smiled and caressed my check. "I know. I know Camz. But you know what will happen if-"

"-I know. We can't risk getting caught."

"So you'll wear it?" She asked.

I flared out my nostrils in frustration, "No." I said heading her the bag.

"Please?"

I tried to ignore her plead but as I looked into her puppy green eyes, I couldn't resist. "Fine." I mumbled before I quickly snatched the items from her grip and put them on.

Lauren smiled at me before she put my hood on for me, "Perfect."

I pouted, "Will you kiss me now?"

She scrunched up her nose and said, "Of course." before grabbing me from the back of my neck and connecting our lips.

"You know..." I began, "This isn't exactly what I meant by going out."

"I know babe, but you know why we have to do this."

"Is it really worth it though? I mean why don't we just tell people."

"Because, we have to take it one step at a time. You know how it'll be like for me at school. I don't have any friends."

"You have friends Lauren." I assured her.

"The preps?" She practically laughed, "They're only using me, everything about that friendship is a lie."

"No Lauren, the brains." I clarified.

"What? No. They hate me."

"No, they love you trust me. You've practically become best friends with Darren."

Lauren lightly shook her head before she shrugged, "I guess."

"Oh shut up. You know it's true."

Lauren placed her hand over the sides of my mouth and gently squeezed them together, causing my lips to pop out. "What are you doing." I mumbled.

She ignored my question and passionately pressed her lips against mine.

"I know." She whispered. "Give me a little more time Camz. That's all I need. A little more time."

"Okay." I agreed like an idiot in love.

"Alright. Good." She replied before she grasped my hand and forcfully pulled me into the theater.

"Lauren..."

"What?"

"We look like were about to rob the consention stand."

"We probably do, don't we? This will be fun." She smirked.

"No playing tricks on people Lo. It's not nice, haven't I said this before?"

"About a million times, Camz."

"Then you get the point."

"No..." She began but trailed off as she purchased the tickets. She continued after she bought them and then guided me towards the concession stand. "I think I need a little more persuasion." Her sexy voice husked.

"You know that's not happening. At least not here."

"Why not?" She said cocking a brow.

"Because were in public Lauren."

"So?" She questioned as the line began to advance.

I shook my head lightly, "You're terrible." I simply said.

"Why?"

"Because you want to have sex with me in the middle of the lobby."

"Ugh your no fun Camz."

I slightly glared at her.

"You're lucky I love you anyways." Lauren said then intwining our fingers.

"I'm lucky?"

"No. You're right I'm lucky." She said with a huge cheesy smile, then nuzzled her nose into my hair.

"Stop being so charming."

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it. But if you keep doing things like this, I don't care what you say, I will rip of your disguise and make out with you on the spot."

"Just make out?"

"Yes Lauren. We can't just have sex in public."

"I mean technically we can..."

"Sorry let me refrase that, we shouldn't have sex in public."

She grumbled.

I scrunched up my nose and stuck my tongue out at her.

"I hate when you do that."

"This?" I said sticking out my tongue and again.

"No. Well yeah. It's really freaking cute but winning the argument."

"Oh stop being such a sore loser."

"I'm not a sore loser."

"Babe." I said realistically.

"I'm not."

"I heard that you drove a softball straight into a girls nose last year."

"Okay...maybe I am a little." She admitted.

"Yeah." I scoffed. "A little, just a little totally."

"Shut up." She simply said before she wrapped her arm around me and walked towards the stand.

The man behind it cocked his brow, "Hello..." The worker awkwardly said as he took in our appearance.

"Hey. We're not going to rob you I swear." Lauren quickly informed him.

The man laughed off his suppressed fear and sold us a bucket of popcorn, drinks and a box of jolly ranchers.

We then settled ourselves in the theater and on Lauren's request, sat in the center of the two farthest seats in the room.

I had to admit, I wasn't comfortable with the fact that Lauren was so adamant about hiding our relationship. In fact, I hated it. I hated having to hide from everyone. Having to put on these stupid disguises. And even having to lurk in the background. It was just too much. Can't a girl just go on a date with her girlfriend without having to worry about anyone seeing them?

As I bickered to myself about our situation, I felt Lauren nudge me.

I turned to look at her. She pointed down towards the entrance and whispered in my ear, "Isn't that Ana?"

I removed my sunglasses and squinted my eyes at the figure, and there was no doubt about it, "Yeah..." I whispered back.

"Who's with her?"

I tried to focus on the other person next to her but she wouldn't turn.

"I don't know..." I replied as I watched the two figures sit down a few rows below us.

"I think she's with a girl." Lauren said.

I looked at the other girl more carefully now and she was right. I smiled to myself at the realization.

I should say hi, shouldn't I?

"Hey Ari-" I began to say before Lauren put her hand over my mouth.

"Shhh. Watch this." She said before she threw a jolly rancher at her.

Ariana flinched in response to the impact. She rubbed the back of her head and then turned around to meet me as I smiled and waved. Lauren
rolled her eyes and chuckled at me.

Ariana looked at us in pure horror. It was as if we had caught her in some type of act. Some type of sin. But why?

The girl next to her turned to look at her in confusion before she turned around to look at us. Suddenly my mouth fell a gape. And Lauren practically spit out the hard candy she was chewing on. We couldn't believe our eyes.

The girl with her was Madison.

--
A/N: Hi guys. I'm back, well sort of. The amount of stress that I've dealt with all week was ridiculous. College deadlines are coming up and I've spent the last few months working on apps and my personal statement. Forgive me for the wait. I love you guys so much and I hope you guys never forget it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.2K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
45.5K 1K 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...
18.6K 1.7K 36
Lauren Jauregui, a Normal Teenager? No. Well, maybe at first Sight. But if you look more closely, you will know way more things-way darker things. La...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...