I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

I'm hurt

717 41 15
By sullicoupleshipper17

Sulli shrugged their hands off and looked at each of them.

" What's wrong with you two? You two are making me frustrated!", said Sulli.

" .. V. I can't go with you today because I want to rest. So go back home for now.", Sulli said to Taehyung.

" And Sehun, .. go back home too..", said Sulli looking at Sehun.

After letting out a sigh, she turned back from them and went into her house. After giving glares to each other, they left to their own way, opposite from each other.

" Ssul.. I'm sorry for yesterday..", said Taehyung, on their way to school.

"No.. I'm sorry too.. I was so depressed yesterday.. And sorry for that I can't keep my promise to go with you.. But I can go tonight..", said Sulli.

" It's ok.. If you don't still feel well, we can go later..", said Taehyung.

" No.. I can go since I'm ok now..", Sulli insisted. Taehyung nodded his head smiling to her.

" By the way, yesterday, what happened to you, exactly?", he asked.

" Ah.. It's .. I had a problem with Suzy..", said Sulli.

" Why? .. For the grade again?", Taehyung thought that there was nothing for them to fight, except about the marks.

" No.. I .. told her to be friend.. But she said we could never be friends and she reacted to me seriously.. like bullying to me.. I was so shocked at her reaction and felt afraid of her..", Sulli explained to him.

" You're acting like a fool, Choi Sulli. I'm not shocked for her reaction because she is normal like before.. The one who getting weird is you.. You, Choi Sulli wants to be friend with Bae Suzy? .. It sounds ridiculous..", said Taehyung.

" Why?", asked Sulli confusingly.

" Because you hate her so much before.. Since she started to move our school, you've been hating her so much. I don't know why.. But you told me once, that you two had been classmates at the primary school before you moved to our school...", said Taehyung.

" How much I hate her?", she asked.

" Too much, bitterly.. Maybe, you hate them the most in our highschool.", said Taehyung.

" Them? So who is another one?", Sulli caught his unexpected words.

" .. It's ..", Sulli looked at him with the curious eyes.

" .. Oh Sehun..", her orbs were rounded since she had never expected to hear that name as the person she used to hate.

" Alone again?", Sehun turned his head to look at her who was walking towards him. Sulli stood next to him, facing the school field.

" Are you feeling better now?", asked Sehun.

" I'm not sick.. And I'm not weak.", said Sulli rolling her eyes.

Sehun smiled a bit and said, " Right.. You're the unique Choi Sulli who can't fall down easily..".

Sulli stared at his side face, " Sehun.. Don't you hate me?", she asked suddenly.

Sehun looked at her weirdly and smirked, " Why do I have to hate you?".

" I know that.. I hated you so much.. And I ignored you all the time like you're not existing.. So you should hate me..", said Sulli. Sehun scoffed at her words and took a step closer to her, leaning closer to her face.

" You're not able to make me to hate you..", he whispered into her ears, Sulli blinked her eyes again and again. Sehun smirked at her reaction and started leaving the rooftop while his hands were in his pockets.

" Choi Sulli, remember it. I can't hate you whatever you do. This is my point of view for you.", said Sehun before started leaving again. Sulli smiled at his words without noticing herself.

" Oh Sehun.. Ssul, not Choi Sulli.", she said turning to his direction and walked towards him.

" What?", Sehun turned to face her again and looked at her in disbelief.

" Call me Ssul, not Choi Sulli.", she said again.

" ... Ssul..", Sulli flashed her eyesmile to him as soon as that name came out of his lips.

" Our Sehun is so clever.", said Sulli and pinched his cheek. While Sehun was still in daze, Sulli left the rooftop. Sehun caressed his cheek which she pinched. He smiled at the new sensation. Sulli was the first one who pinched his cheek like that after his mom.

" Where is this?", Sulli asked when they reached a tennis field.

" Although you have amnesia, how can you forget this place?", said Taehyung, pretending to be upset.

" I'm sorry.. Are you upset?", but there was no response from the boy.

Sulli scoffed at his childness and said, " Do men sulk like the girls?".

" What? Yah, Choi Sulli!", Sulli laughed at his reaction that made Taehyung laughed along with her too. Maybe, it was the first time that Sulli laughed like that since she was a cold girl before.

" So tell me now, what is this place?", said Sulli , now they were sitting at the bench.

" This's where we first met..", said Taehyung smiling.

" Oh.. How we met?", asked Sulli.

" You moved to our school when we were 8.. You have been a quiet girl and no friends around you.. One day, while I was playing tennis in this field, I heard the sound of sobbing. When I looked around, I saw you crying, sitting at this bench.. I told you not to cry but you kept crying.. But finally, when I taught you to play tennis, you stopped crying and also started to know how to smile.. You've never cried again since that day, in front of others..", said Taehyung imaging their childhood memory.

" Sorry.. Sorry for forgetting all of our memories..", said Sulli.

Taehyung looked at her and smiled, he grabbed her hand and dragged her into the field. Then he started to teach her how to play like when they first met. Sulli gladly accepted it since she was happy to be together with him like that.

" Exciting?", Taehyung asked.

" Inn.", Sulli nodded happily.

" Ssul..", Taehyung stopped his movements and spun her body to face him. Sulli looked at him with the still smiling face.

" It's ok..that you can't remember me and our memories.. I want to start it all.. All.. Now, I'm teaching you about playing tennis like I used to.. when we started to be friends.. because I want to go back to that time.. Let's start our relationship again..", said Taehyung staring at her intensely.

" .. Ok..", Sulli didn't refused his idea.

" .. But..not as friends anymore.. I want to start as .. lovers.. I love you, Ssul.. since we were little..", said Taehyung seriously. Sulli's smile faded away as soon as she heard his confession.

Taehyung leaned closer to her face, Sulli didn't know how to react it. Before his lips touched hers, Sulli took a step backward to refuse his kiss.

" .. I'm sorry.. Please give me some time to think about it..", then Sulli took her bag and left the place. Taehyung was confused at her reaction, he didn't expect that she would refuse him like that. But they were too closed even until someone thought they were kissing.

That someone was no other than.. Oh Sehun.. He was already hurt seeing their almost kissing sence, he thought they really kissed.

Before Sulli could entered her house, she felt a hand grabbed her arm and pinned her against the wall.

" Sehun.., ..what's ..wrong?", she stammered because Sehun's eyes were red.

" .. Do you like him that much?", he asked staring at her intensely.

" What are you talking about..?", she asked confusingly.

" .. I'm hurt..", Sulli felt shocked a bit when she saw his tears started to drop.

" What happened to you..?".

" Don't like you're caring about me! You're like others who think me as nothing but as a psycho!", said Sehun almost shouting.

" What's wrong with you? Why are you mad at me suddenly?", Sulli attacked him back.

" Right... I have no right even to be mad at you! .. Let's stop it.. Let's stop acting like we're friends.. We're nothing since before and also now.", said Sehun and left Sulli alone.

" Oh Sehun!", although Sulli called him, he didn't turn back to her again.

________________________________

Please give me more votes and comments..

LUV U ALL!!!♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.4K 58
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KANG SEULGI X READER] (Just letting you know,It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or photos I'm using in the chapt...
13.3K 587 82
What it means to love... While waiting... Just another love story.. ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ Published from August to October 2015 A/N: This story started ou...
12.5K 287 21
Arrange marriage, that's a norm amongst the elite family. But finding love in a household which is build on a fragile ground of distrust and unrequit...
136K 4.4K 47
It hurts to miss someone who doesn't know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. It hurts when you're still keeping h...